PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for exposure

tbrmgfh
09-27-2016, 07:55 PM
Hello

I have been thinking a lot about this lately.. I want to do things that'll help expose me for the sissybaby slut I really am. These can be things like using a name in public (ie when signing for things, name at starbucks, etc), or like leave notes places, diaper exposure, etc.

I would like a lot of help in what I should do to achieve more exposure. If anyone has tasks to go along with their idea, or just general tasks for humiliation or punishment, please I am all ears!!

Thanks!!!

harddump
09-27-2016, 08:04 PM
How about printing off a hundred or so custom business cards? You could give them to people, leave them on tables or bathrooms.

You could also print out a color photo of you in dressed up in diapers. Keep this in your wallet, then you can make the photo easily visible when you flip it open to pay for things.

tbrmgfh
09-27-2016, 09:33 PM
Those are neat ideas! Anything specific on the cards? the more details the better hehe. and what shall I be wearing in the pic? any specific pose and or place it should be taken?

Thank you so much for replying.

Anyone have anything else??

harddump
09-27-2016, 10:46 PM
Suggestions for details...

On your business card:
Katherine, diapered sissy
Please check my diapers and change me if they are full—I am too dumb to tell and will keep messing myself. Thank you

Your photo:
White stockings, lace panties around your knees. Three layers of diapers. Pink tutu, lifting the front. Makeup on, make it look stupid. Pacifier in mouth and blow up your cheeks. Open eyes wide and cross your eyes if you can. Tilt your head to the left. On the front of the outer most diaper, write in black marker "baby clitty protection"

tbrmgfh
09-28-2016, 09:12 PM
I love this idea!!! I will be doing it when I have the money for the cards. hehehe Thank you so much!!! I hate to ask but if you have any other ideas could you reply here?

Does anyone have any other ideas for regular humiliation/exposure of my sissybaby self??

harddump
09-28-2016, 10:44 PM
Start making a habit of drinking from a baby bottle as much as possible. Water, milk, even hot beverages. Always carry at least two baby bottles full with something to drink, plus a spare to pour something in so you can still have a bought drink out of it. When you have the time, go for a long walk around a park wearing baggy running shorts over two diapers. Carry five baby bottles full of sweet tasting protein shake. About after every 10~15min of walking, find a bench or sit down on the ground and suck off an entire bottle, then continue your walk. Mess your diapers whenever you feel any urge, but don't force anything, try to let it happen naturally. If you want music, I suggest you make a play list consisting entirely of themes from children's TV shows (max target age of 6).

harddump
09-28-2016, 10:46 PM
A follow up suggestion: set your phone's ring tone to "Barbie Girl" by Aqua. Perhaps the rest of getDare can recommend you a more girly, baby-like song?

tbrmgfh
09-29-2016, 05:21 PM
Thank you very much!! I have already started to design the business cards.

Does anyone else have anything?? I do want to do all I can (both little and big things) to expose myself to the public as the sissybaby slut I really am!

romans116
09-29-2016, 08:58 PM
Take a picture in the babiest outfit you have and put on 10 diapers. Get an enema. Take a video after of you crawling around and messing yourself. When you do mess, take the camera and show the inside of your diaper as you mess. Post a link on the thread.