PDA

View Full Version : Wandering Eye's [FICTION]

bob
06-27-2007, 03:59 PM
Ok, Since i am Tired of waiting for other people to post new parts onto their excellent stories, i am going to try my hand at writing a story. Ok to begin with, this story is totally made up, even though some characters, or events are based on true events, but the story is totally made up. To Begin with, I am a normal High School Male. I have one sister, who is one year older than me. Being a typical teenage Boy I am extremely interested in the Opposite sex, this is where all of my troubles began.

My story begins with me sitting in History Class Listening to my teacher rant on about some boring war. I am looking around the class, when my eyes meet up with this really hot girl named Lara, who I have been attracted to ever since 5th Grade. After our eyes meet i continue to look around the classroom, but then am curious as to what she is wearing, i glance back to notice that she has a really short skirt, and a tube top on. I then notice that she had her legs slightly spread apart, and was a little curious as to what color panties she had on. I know this makes me a little bit of a pervert, but i am a teenage boy with only one thing on my mind, so lay off. Anyway, I take a quit glance down, but unfortunately do not see anything. I then quickly look up to see if she is looking at me, and discoverd that she is..... Still staring straight foward. So i then am still curious, so I look back down, but for a little longer this time. After my 30 seconds of trying to find out what color panties she had on I look up, and find her staring straight at me.

For the rest of the class period I having a constant internal battle wondering whether or not she will tell on me, which would result in Dire consequences. Then after what seemed like an eternity the bell rings. As I am walking down the Hallway Lara comes up next to me and asks if we could talk in private. I say sure in a wavering voice. Once we are out of site of anyone else she tells me that she is going to go to the Principals office, and tell them of the mischieve that i was up to during History. Me being a honor role student, I could not let her ruin my record. I begged her not to tell anyone what happened, then she responded, "and why would i do that." I then told her that I would do anything she wanted if she didnt tell on me. A mischievous smile came over her face, and she said," Ok I wont tell, but you need to come over my house after school today." This seemed like an easy compromise, so i said ok to the offer. Little did I know that this would be a huge Mistake.

Ok people tell me whether or not you liked the first installment of my story. If you do, then more is on the way.

JohnC15
06-27-2007, 04:06 PM
its great but what would be greater is the next installment.

TrekBoy008
06-27-2007, 09:07 PM
So far, so good. Can't wait for the next part when things get interesting.

Bored
06-27-2007, 10:56 PM
actually really liked the begining of the story. it was kinda funny so please continue. and i also think it is great you took the intiative to start your own story because no one was continuing theirs

bob
06-28-2007, 02:49 PM
As instructed i appeared at her house after school was out. When i got to the house i knocked 3 times, or it might have been 4, i really dont know. After a wait that seemed to take forever, She answerd the door wearing only what seemed to be a very long shirt.(It came down 4 inches abover her knee). As it turned out she was really wearing a pair of panties under her shirt. In fact, they were the same pink panties that she wore to History Class, and same Pink Panties that got me into this whole situation. Right upon entering her house she told me that if I didnt do everything that she told me to do today, that she would report me to the Principals office first thing on Monday.(This all happened on a friday, 3 weeks before school was to be let out for summer break) Little did she know that while she was wearing her pink panties and t-shirt, i would do anything that she said, even without being threatened, as she was the girl that i had a crush on ever since elementary school.

She led me to her bedroom, where all of the "fun" was to take place. I pondered where her parents were, and as if she was reading my mind she stated that they were out of town for the weekend, and that she would be home alone all weekend. I knew at that point that this weekend would not be a very pleasurable one for myself. Upon entering her bedroom, she told me to strip down naked. I at first was not too enthralled with this order, but then with a little reminder of what would happen if i didnt follow her orders, i quickly was standing in the nood in the middle of Lara's bedroom. She then came at me with a pair of knee high socks that she was wearing two days ago, these she used as a blindfold, so i could not see what awaited me. Lastly, she put a pair of handcuffs on my wrists, so that i was totally restrained.

After restraining me, she started to say that since I had such a fastenation with her panties, that I should get to know them a little better, with that said she stuffed the dirty panties into my mouth, and took duct tape to seal my mouth shut. After this she informed me that she hadnt washed these panties for several weeks.

She had me do various tasks around the house, while still being blindfolded. These tasks involved being her footrest, getting various objects, and then finally she started to dress me up in what felt like some of her sluttiest clothes. Finally, she tied me to one of her chairs, and took off my blindfold. I was looking in the mirror at myself, but i was totally dressed up in her clothes. She finally told me that she had one more step to do before she would send me home for a few hours. She then proceeded to take out the rancid panties from my mouth, and she started to apply very slutty looking makeup. Then this processs came to an end when she finished painting my nails in the pinkest nail polish i have ever seen. After she was done, she started to take a few pictiures of me, that if anyone else saw them, would ruin my reputation for the rest of my high school experience. She then told me to go home and get some sleep, for later tonight the rest of my transformation would begin. As I was leaving, I asked her why she was doing this to me, and she simply said, because i can...

25rob1985
06-28-2007, 03:26 PM
please carry on it is gr8t

saintcmj13
06-28-2007, 08:53 PM
very very good story...keep it up

bob
06-30-2007, 09:39 PM
As I was on my way home, i could not help but pray that no one was home. As I approached my house, I was glad to see that no cars were in the driveway, so I was home free....or so I thought. I opened my front door, and on the other side was my sister who had her video camera, video taping me in full female attire.

My first question for her was how did she know that i was coming home. With this she stated that Lara called 5 minutes ago, and gave her a heads up on what I was wearing.(I was in the middle of wondering how Lara got my phone number) My next Question was what was she going to do with me. She simple said that I could not handle to hear what she had in store for me.

She just said that for the time being, I would have to obey everything that she said, That I would have to wear feminine attire anytime when I am at home, and Lastly she told me that Me and Her would have to go Shopping some time this weekend, so that we could find me more girly clothes. After Laying out these key rules, she had me go into her room, where she had me strip, and she tied me spread eagle on her bed. I really was not liking how this was going.

While I was tied to her bed she left the room for 5 minutes, but then she returned with a bag full of who knows what. After she came back in her room, she proceded to untie my feet from the far posts of her bed, but then retied them to the same posts that my hands were tied to. This gave the affect of having my behind sticking up in the air, and my penis inches away from my face. Then, she pulled a pink dildo out of her bag, and some lube. She told me that I had to beg to be allowed to suck her dildo, and if i didn't, then she would not use any of the lube. Not wanting to have my assraping hurt even more than it was bound to hurt, I quickly started to beg her to suck her pink Dildo. Unkown to me at the time, but while I was begging to suck her Dildo, she was video taping me, to add to her list of blackmail that she had on me. After about 10 minutes of begging to suck her Dildo, she said, "Ok. i guess you can suck my Pink Dildo, I was not going to let you, but since you were so persistant with your begging I guess I can let You suck it for a little".

She Then proceeded to to push the dildo inch by inch farther into my mouth. I started to choke while i still had 2 inches left to go, and she simply said that If I wanted to be a good slut I better learn how to deepthroat better than I was doing at this point. This sucking of her dildo continued for 15 minutes, then she said," Ok lets start to have some real fun now." She then took the dildo out of my mouth, and started to lube it up. I was shivering with fear. for i knew what was about to happen. She started out with 1 finger up my ass, then she put 2 in, and then 3 in. Finally, she had 4 of her fingers in my ass, and it was at this point that she said that I was ready to take her pink Dildo. She nudged the blunt tip of the Dildo into my rectum, and then ever so slowly, the dildo started to dissappear up into my ass. She started out slowly, and even though the thought of what was happening to me, and who was doing it repulsed me, I still started to get a hard on. My sister started to notice this, and this was when she started to run her hand up and down my shaft in tempo to the Pink Dildo. The feeling was painfull, but at the same time it was somewhat pleasurable, and in a matter of minutes I shot a load of cum all over my face.

My sister said in her most disappointing voice,"O BoB, what a mess you made, you better clean up all of your mess." I said to her, how can I clean it up while I am still tied down. She simply stated that i must have to use my tonge." After 10 more minutes of me licking up my cum. She released me, and told me to get cleaned up, and that Lara wanted to have some more fun with me later tonight.

Pepper Ridge
07-01-2007, 03:04 AM
That last part was great. I'm excited for more.

JohnC15
07-01-2007, 10:17 AM
that was great keep it coming!

ussmwm
07-01-2007, 10:19 AM
yes, great story.

molten man
07-12-2007, 01:33 AM
ya man. plz continue asap!!!!