PDA

View Full Version : A list of public dares for you to try xx

Dr Jones
09-27-2016, 04:05 PM
Hello Friends & Lovelies,

Below I offer a list of some public dares. I maintain this and other lists of dares mainly for the subordinates I play with or newbies I talk with and help to find their likes & limits. My bf and I mainly do public dares and strip games ourselves but have recently expanded our activities to include this online component. These are written for females but can easily be converted to suit any gender. I would love some feed-back or reports if you care to use some of these.

I'll just tell you about a couple of my most public and fun dares. I once did a cum walk at a shopping centre in a city not too far from here. I gave my bf a blowjob in the car and he cummed on my chin, neck and top. Fortunately I had a peach coloured sports shirt on so the top wasn't so obvious but there was a reasonably-sized globule of cum dangling from my neck and I would have walked past about a dozen people before calling the dare complete and rushing back to the car. It was fun and hot at the time but even more so every time I think about it. Definitely recommend.

Also, you'll notice I suggest rather a lot of photo dares. I don't send nudes as a rule but my bf and I have plenty of photos of each other and arranging to get a photo of yourself nude with strangers in the background can be quite a thrill and challenge. Our local park overlooks the city and a 1.2 m tall brick fence lines the periphery where the best views and (at the top of a bank). I placed a go-pro on the fence looking down its length and set it to take a photo every two seconds, and stripped in the scrub on the bank. I had to get a photo of me nude with a stranger within 3 m - sounds very difficult without actually getting seen. Eventually I heard voices approaching the fence so I crouched down, nude, and listened as they got closer. I could hear their foot steps and started to get really horny and touched myself. When I checked through the photos later there was a group of about a dozen Asian tourists standing within 2 m of where I am naked touching myself. I'm surprised they didn't hear or smell me! Was also really hot.

Anyway, hope this list provides you with some interesting ideas and I'd love to hear which if any you attempt. xx

The Lady Jones

Public (female) dares/tasks:

Photos:

Nude photos, even if sending them is a limit, can be a lot of fun and achieving certain photos can be a good challenge also.

Try (decreasingly easy):
•Nude photo at home no face
•Nude photo at home (face)
•Nude photo at home panties covering your face
•Nude photo at home panties on your head but not covering your face
•As above but masturbating
•Photo of you flashing outside
•Photo of you topless outside
•Photo of you bottomless outside
•Photo of you nude outside
•Photo of you flashing with someone in the background (can be >100 m away)
•Photo of you nude with someone in the background (can be >100 m away)
•Photo of you flashing with someone within 20 m
•Photo of you flashing with someone within 8 m
•Photo of you topless save for a bra with someone within 50 m who can see you
•As above but within 8 m
•Photo of you nude with someone within 20 m
•Photo of you nude with someone within 50 m that can actually see that you are nude
•Photo of you nude with someone within 8 m
•Selfie with a stranger you wearing just a bra on top
•As above just bra and panties
•As above just a bra or pantie
•As above nude
•Selfie with a stranger stranger touching your breasts (clothed)
•As above just bra on
•As above bare
•Nude photo with >3 people in the background

Give away your clothing to a stranger:

Variation 1: Easy) Have a spare and cheap pair of panties in a pocket. In a semi-public place, approach a stranger that seems neither threatening nor too likely to get angry and ask them, as innocently as you can, as if it were perfectly normal, if they would like a pair of your underwear. Pull the panties out of your pocket and pro-offer them to the stranger before they can respond either way, keeping the panties scrunched up so the material is visible but the fact they are panties is not obvious. Repeat until a stranger accepts.

Variation 2: Easy/Medium) As above but write your phone number OR name OR GetDare name on the tag of the panties

Variation 3: Medium) As per variation 1 except instead wearing the cheap pair of panties and a dress. If they say yes, remove your underwear without drawing too much attention to yourself and give them to the person.

Variation 4: Medium) As a change from variation 3, have a pair of more expensive panties on that you quite like. Offer to a male about your age that if he can guess the colour of them, you will remove them and give them to him.

Variation 5: Medium) Instead of your panties, have a cheap top or pair of pants/shorts on and offer one of those to a stranger, removing it to leave either your bra or panties completely uncovered should they accept.

Variation 6: Medium/Hard) As per variation 1 except you are wearing the cheap panties and a short skirt. If the person says yes, you are to turn away and bend at your waist as you remove your panties thus flashing them your bottom and possibly a hint of your vagina.

Variation 7: Hard) Wearing cheap clothing, offer strangers items of clothing until you are wearing only bra and panties

Variation 8: Hard) As above except end up wearing only an oversized T-shirt or better yet, singlet, barely covering your privates

Variation 9: Quite Hard) As above except ending up naked

Variation 10: Quite Hard) Instead of ending up naked, as strangers if they will swap items of clothing with you. You have to end up in a completely different set. Bonus points if you swap bran and panties with two different girls. This is probably easily achievable if you are happy to end up wearing boys' underwear.

Variation 11: Quite Hard) Challenge is to return home wearing a completely different outfit to what you left in. This can mean swapping your clothes with stuff from people's clothes lines or finding or trading stuff with others.

Risk loosing your underwear:

Variation 1: Easy) Leave a pair of your underwear hidden in a plastic bag in an alley or on the sidewalk overnight. If they are still there in the morning, you can wear those that day. If not, you are to go commando for one quarter of the day.

Variation 2: Easy/Medium) Leave a pair of your underwear in your own letterbox overnight and collected them the next day. Only challenging if you live with family who will want an explanation if they find them before you in the morning or flatmates.

Variation 3: Easy/Medium) Leave a pair of underwear on the side of the road with your first name and phone number written on the tag.

Variation 4: Medium) As above but add to the tag "two kisses reward for returning these"

Variation 5: Medium) As per variation 2 but leave them in a neighbour's letterbox.

Variation 6: Medium) Pin or tack a pair of your knickers at head height to a tree or post within 200 m of your house before sunset. After sunrise, check if they are there. If they are, you may wear underwear that day (that pair), if not, go commando of half of the day.

Variation 7: Medium/Hard) Write and distribute 5 notes in letterboxes offering a free pair of used panties and your phone number. If challenged by angry people, claim it was an ex being cruel to you and nothing to do with you. If someone calls genuinely after a pair of the panties, leave a pair as promised in a specific and hidden location and describe to the person how to find them (do not meet up with creeps, ever!).