PDA

View Full Version : Please don’t deny my orgasm - chastity punishment if denied @ 10e

girlsockboy
09-27-2016, 02:36 PM
I have been denied for the past three days. My master told me to post this dare and see if I am to be punished. I will be allowed an orgasm at 6:06e if no one replies

Please only one denial request for each don’t denial post. Submit punishments anytime.

Rules

1. I must post to this forum to beg that nobody post to this forum to deny my orgasm
2. Should someone deny my orgasm I must wait 30 minutes to post the request again.
3. If after posting the request there is no reply after 30 minutes, I am allowed release.
4. I must thank every post within 3 minutes otherwise I can receive a timed punishment (ex. Not allowed to touch cock, only allowed to rub the tip, edging, etc…)

Should I still be denied at 10e/7w, I will be locked in chastity for 2 -10 days (vote above).

toys for punishments: lube, feather duster, clothes pins, nipple clamps, cuffs, spanker

A_dragon
09-27-2016, 02:42 PM
I'm sure waiting 30 more minutes wouldn't hurt :)

girlsockboy
09-27-2016, 02:43 PM
thank you for the denial. I will be allowed to beg again at 6:13e

girlsockboy
09-27-2016, 03:13 PM
Please, I beg you to not deny my orgasm and let this horny slut cum. This is the longest I have been denied (three days) and have never been in chastity. I beg if you still need to deny me, please vote to only keep me for two days in chastity.

Please do not reply to this and allow me to cum at 6:33e

— Current Task —

Please only one denial request for each don’t denial post. Submit punishments anytime.

Rules

1. I must post to this forum to beg that nobody post to this forum to deny my orgasm
2. Should someone deny my orgasm I must wait 30 minutes to post the request again.
3. If after posting the request there is no reply after 30 minutes, I am allowed release.
4. I must thank every post within 3 minutes otherwise I can receive a timed punishment (ex. Not allowed to touch cock, only allowed to rub the tip, edging, etc…)

Should I still be denied at 10e/7w, I will be locked in chastity for 2 -10 days (vote above).

toys for punishments: lube, feather duster, clothes pins, nipple clamps, cuffs, spanker

bleonav06
09-27-2016, 03:14 PM
going to deny you another 30 minutes

girlsockboy
09-27-2016, 03:16 PM
Thank your for the denying this horny slit. I am dying to cum. I will be allowed to beg again at 6:44e

pet monkey
09-27-2016, 03:42 PM
Sooo, if I post now that means you need to wait another 30 minutes for a chance?

girlsockboy
09-27-2016, 03:44 PM
Please, I beg you to not deny my orgasm and let this horny slut cum. I am dying to cum. My master forced me to post this as punishment and I beg for you to allow me to release. He currently has me tied from the wast down to the chair and is treating to torture my tip for the next half an hour.

Please do not reply to this and allow me to cum at 7:14e

— Current Task —

Rules

SwitchKinkyM
09-27-2016, 03:45 PM
Denied.

I think you deserve all 10 days.

girlsockboy
09-27-2016, 03:49 PM
:(

thank you sir. This tied horny slut will be able to beg again at 7:15e

SwitchKinkyM
09-27-2016, 03:52 PM
Your post was 4 minutes after mine! Looks like you also get a punishment. :p

girlsockboy
09-27-2016, 03:59 PM
My master has lubed up the tip of my cock and is slowly rubbing it until the next begging

girlsockboy
09-27-2016, 04:15 PM
From My Master: The next person has the option of continuing to punish this slut. I will tie his hands up ( his legs already are) for 25 minutes after he is denied. He will have nipple clamps added and I will only stimulate this sluts tip. Feel free to add any additional punishments… Back to the bitch below.

Please, I beg you to not deny my orgasm and let this horny slut cum. Master has been torturing me and my cock is aching for release and I have edged twice. I am begging you to allow this slut to cum

Please do not reply to this and allow me to cum at 7:45e

— Current Task —

Rules

girlsockboy
09-27-2016, 04:36 PM
This slut thanks you for not denying me. If I am good I will be able to cum in 9 minutes! :)

girlsockboy
09-27-2016, 04:41 PM
OMG 4 minutes to go!!!

girlsockboy
09-27-2016, 04:46 PM
From Master: I am going to deny this bitch for the next half hour. He will beg at 8:16. Lets make this bitch last until 10 and lock his ass in chastity

girlsockboy
09-27-2016, 05:16 PM
Please, I beg you to not deny my orgasm and let this horny slut cum. Master has been torturing me and my cock is aching for release. I am begging you to allow this slut to cum

Please do not reply to this and allow me to cum at 8:46

— Current Task —

Rules

girlsockboy
09-27-2016, 05:36 PM
Thank you all for not denying me so far. In 10 minutes I will finally be allowed an orgasm for the first time in three days should no one deny me.

Plus no chastity!!:D

SwitchKinkyM
09-27-2016, 05:40 PM
Denied.

Maybe next time! :p

girlsockboy
09-27-2016, 05:42 PM
:eek:

Thank you sir... The next two times this slut can beg will be at 9:22. After that will be the begging to not be placed in chastity

girlsockboy
09-27-2016, 06:22 PM
This is next to the last time this slut will be allowed to beg you to not deny me. The next time I will be allowed to beg will be to not put me in chastity for the next 10 days. :(

Please allow this horny slut to cum. I have not been able to cum for three days and have never done any denial!

Please do not reply to this denying me and allow me to cum at 9:52 and not have to begging to not be placed my horny cock in chastity

girlsockboy
09-27-2016, 06:42 PM
This slut begs you to let me cum in the next 10 minutes (9:52). I have not had an orgasm in three days and if i loose this round the next one i have to beg to not be placed into chastity.

I am so horny… Please let this slut cum and do not reply for the next 10 minutes. I beg of you…

Rhowc
09-27-2016, 06:46 PM
You are denied! And I think you deserve all 10 days

girlsockboy
09-27-2016, 06:48 PM
OMG….. Thanks for the denial :(

The last time this slut can beg before being put into chastity until October 7 will be at 10:17

If I am denied at that point, the denier can either allow me to cum October 7th or have to do this dare over again

girlsockboy
09-27-2016, 07:17 PM
This horny pre cum dripping slut begs you for the last time not to deny my orgasm. I beg you not to lock me in chastity all horny for the next 10 days.

Please do not deny me and allow me to cum at 10:47

If I am forced into chastity, The denier can answer (or if they don’t the next response)

1. After 10 days am i allowed to cum or do I have to do this dare over?

2. As in my name, Do you want to keep me really horny by forcing me to wear girly socks 24/7 for the 10 days.?

3. If i am forced to wear the girly socks, do you want me to be shoeless as much as possible (work, shopping, made to do dares, etc…)? This gets me really hard and would torture me greatly

Frazi3r
09-27-2016, 07:44 PM
You are denied and will be put into chastity!

1. You will do this dare over

2. Yes to the socks 24/7

3. You will remove your shoes as much as possible

girlsockboy
09-27-2016, 07:46 PM
:eek:

omg. i was so close