PDA

View Full Version : Train me to love piss

SlutGrif
09-27-2016, 07:04 AM
I've recently been training myself to drink my own piss. I've made progress, but it's still a struggle to get it down and I can barely stand the taste. I'm looking for some pee tasting and drinking dares to do so I can be a proper piss drinker.

Sagarkoe
09-27-2016, 08:07 AM
Well, Staring off with a Golden shower is never bad i guess, try to piss as much as you can on your face while your mouth is open : ).

Have fun!

Likeabosslip
09-27-2016, 08:31 AM
While peeing in the morning, pee a little on your fingers and lick them and/or suck on them.

SlutGrif
09-27-2016, 08:40 AM
Well, Staring off with a Golden shower is never bad i guess, try to piss as much as you can on your face while your mouth is open : ).

Have fun!

Thanks for the dare, this was actually my first time ever doing a golden shower. I got on my back in the shower, put my legs up above me and started to piss all over my face with my mouth wide open. I got way more then I expected in my mouth and could barely drink it fast enough! I did gag a little on it part way through but it wasn't too bad.

While peeing in the morning, pee a little on your fingers and lick them and/or suck on them.

Thanks, I'll make this part of my morning routine.

lovethembbw
09-27-2016, 08:49 AM
Mix a bit of your pee with every glass of drink.
Eat cookies after pouring them on a bowl of your pee.

SlutGrif
09-27-2016, 08:55 AM
Mix a bit of your pee with every glass of drink.
Eat cookies after pouring them on a bowl of your pee.

Alright, I'll make sure everything I drink has at least a little piss in it, thanks. I don't have any cookies in my house right now though, do you care if I do the second part with some other sort of food?