PDA

View Full Version : Non-Fiction: Brenda's service

MercilessDomme
07-09-2009, 06:51 PM
This is a true story. The lady is even called Brenda. If there is any interest, I will write some more about my relationship with her, and how it came to be.

On Thursdays, Brenda's kids have sports after school. Brenda finishes work at 3. So by 3:15, Brenda is at my house, knocking on the door to let me know she has arrived. I leave her for a little while, then open the door.

This afternoon, she is dressed as usual, in a plain one piece dress that falls above the knee, bare legs and black high heels. Her long brown hair is tied back, and she is properly made up with eyeliner and lipstick. It's chilly and she shivers slightly without a coat.

Brenda is 45, ten years older than me. She is still good looking, if a bit plump. She is pear shaped, with small breasts and a big rear. I like a big behind on women; it has advantages.

I give her no greeting, nor she to me. She just steps inside and slips off her shoes. "The bathroom needs extra work today" I say. "Hang out the laundry, too". "Yes Maam" she replies. She sets to work briskly. There is a lot for her to do.

The first thing she does is make me a cup of tea. She knows to do that first every week. I sit and enjoy it, reading a magazine while Brenda cleans my house.

Brenda has to go by 5, so at 4:45 I check the house. As usual, she has done a good job. That's annoying. Then I remember the laundry so I go and check the clothesline where I see something wrong. I call Brenda to come outside. One of the socks is lying on the ground. She is very apologetic and hangs it up quickly, but she already knows she is in trouble.

We go back inside. My daughter is in the living room watching TV so I need to use a bit of discretion, as usual for Thursdays.
"I have something to discuss with you in private, Brenda. Please come into my bedroom" I say. Brenda looks scared but of course she goes to the bedroom. I check that my son is where he normally is; in the playroom on the computer.

After going back inside the bedroom I lock the door. "Assume the position" I say. Brenda does not answer with words. She simply moves to stand with her legs spread, puts her knees against the bed and slips her panties down to her knees. She grabs her dress with both hands, and hitches it up above her hips. Then she leans forward and sticks her big bare bum toward me.

I get my lightest cane from its little hidey-hole in the wardrobe. It is thin, almost spindly, but it hurts like hell. "Why are you to be punished, Brenda?" I ask. "For not doing a good job in the laundry, Maam" she replies. "Six strokes" I say. It's what I give for a minor offense.

I whip the head of the cane though the air, causing it to make a delicious swishing sound. I whip it a few more times. I like the sound of it, and Brenda does not! Now the advantages of a big bum are apparent. I line up the cane and gently tap the generous target with it. Then I swing it, firmly but carefully, so it falls across both buttocks. Brenda flinches. "One" she gasps. I examine the little red line I've made on her flesh, but its fading already. That stroke was not hard enough. I like to start too softly since its safer.

The next stroke is somewhat harder. It makes a nice cracking sound, and Brenda grunts with pain. "Two" she says. The next two strokes are like the second, and each leaves a red mark that does not fade before the next stroke. Brenda counts them too.

I leave Brenda positioned while I go and check on the kids again. I don't want them hearing the activity that is going on in the bedroom. Having found that they are still where I saw them last, I return to Brenda. The sound of the TV will mask the last two strokes.

Brenda stiffens and breathes heavily. She knows whats coming. I line the cane up with her arse again, and tap it playfully a few times. I lift the cane, and Brenda audibly inhales. This stroke, the fifth, is much harder than the preceding ones. I whip it in really quickly, looking for a good hard cracking sound. I get one. Brenda cries out with real pain "Aggghh". Then she gasps out a couple of "oh"s. Has she forgotten to count? After a pause she yells "Five". I will let it pass.

For a couple of minutes I just stand there and enjoy the sight of the red stripe on her arse. It looks like it might leave a long-lasting welt. The last stroke had better be a bit softer. But Brenda does not know that. She has to wait in trepidation. That is part of my fun.

When I tap her butt for the last one, Brenda trembles. In the event, the stroke is a bit too soft. Still, it makes Brenda cry out again. Unfortunately, she remembers to count "six". She is good at remembering, because if she forgets I have to repeat the stroke. Oh well, not today. "That is all." I say. "Be prompt on Monday. Now you may go".

"Thank you for disciplining me Maam", says Brenda. She wouldn't forget to say that because she doesn't want another six! She drops her dress, pulls up her panties and leaves.

Fiendish
07-09-2009, 07:00 PM
Nice, well-written, and different than what I normally see here... keep going.

Ghost
07-11-2009, 01:50 PM
Interesting and love the new perspective of the story
Look forward to learn more about about this story

Officelover
07-11-2009, 07:59 PM
I really would like to learn more about this relationship.

This was written fantastically well, and so original.

Please, write more!

jtoliver
07-16-2009, 03:34 PM
Hello from a fellow Aussie.
I like the story but I don't believe it.
The caning seems quite real. The protocol does too. I have had relationships like that.
But, how can Brenda superwoman clean a house and put out laundry in an hour and a half?

MercilessDomme
07-16-2009, 09:47 PM
Hello from a fellow Aussie.
I like the story but I don't believe it.
The caning seems quite real. The protocol does too. I have had relationships like that.
But, how can Brenda superwoman clean a house and put out laundry in an hour and a half?
Brenda does a full clean up on Sunday, and a top-up during the week. Sunday is not so interesting though, because my family are all home. They think Brenda is the paid cleaning lady, and I don't get to play with her.
It is on Monday on which the real action happens. I will write about that later...

BLOEM51
07-16-2009, 11:10 PM
Very nice story .I really like the story line .Good discipline

Komodo Jones
07-18-2009, 09:03 AM
With all the online relationships and fictitous stories you hear about on this site it's nice to see one that truly reflects what a d/s relationship is sometimes like. I'm not bashing fictitious stories or anything but I was pleased by this one. The story may be shorter than some other ones but it is not lacking in details nor grammatical or spelling quality. I am interested that she does sometimes pose as a housekeeper as often times some people think that a d/s relationship may just be about sexual commands for the submissive when always that is not the case. I'm not sure if that's the way it is between Brenda and you as you have not discussed any more details of your relationship. I am interested to see how this account continues. Well done!

MercilessDomme
08-24-2009, 09:54 PM
Brenda and I are not friends, nor will we ever be. We have never met socially, and god knows how we would handle it if it happened. Nor is Brenda my cleaning lady, like the rest of my family thinks. No, Brenda is my slave.

I was on an internet chat site for BDSM fans and so was she. When she saw we lived in the same city, she messaged me. We chatted for a few hours and realised there was a connection. She was sub and I was dom, and we were both looking. We chatted a lot more. I invited her over to play. She came.

It's Monday morning, just before lunch. Brenda is tied up tightly in the bedroom and I am in the office reading her emails. I like to leave slaves tied up on their own, especially if they know they are to be punished. Brenda now helplessly awaits my return. If I find anything I don't like, she will suffer. When she first became mine I was checking her email accounts constantly. Now I do it once a week or so, and its convenient to do so when she is here.

I have complete access to all Brenda's email accounts. This means that I know all her friends' and familys' email addresses. I also know her account names and passwords on all the websites to which she belongs - Facebook, MySpace etc. I read her personal messages. I know all about the crimes she has committed, her lies to her friends, and her infidelities to her husband. It is part of my control over her. But her bondage is stronger even than that. I have many pictures and videos of her. In some of them, she does things you could not pay a $20 whore $1000 to do. Yet in the end, the strongest hold I have is that she wants to be mine.

So, Brenda is completely in my power. Of course it did not start out that way. In the beginning, we were roleplaying dom/sub. I was not very experienced at real-life play, but I found it easy and fun. Brenda had had masters in the past; some good and some not. She is pretty serious about being a slave. She likes a lot of control and a lot of pain, and I found that I was more than ready to give it.

After about three months of playing with me once a week or so, Brenda asked to be totally mine. She would be TPE, and it would be permanent. The only limit was that her family must know nothing. That is, I could do absolutely anything with her as long as her normal life was not affected. That rules out permanent harm and public exposure, for example. But it leaves a lot of scope. I'm expecially happy that there is no restriction on the amount of pain and humiliation I can inflict on her.

I told her that if she was sure, she must give me all the information I wanted to keep her in line. I asked for unrestricted access to her personal details, with the understanding that if she broke the agreement then I could use them against her. I did not expect her to agree, but she did so without demurring. Now she is completely enslaved for as long as I want to keep her. I plan to keep her for years.

Officelover
08-25-2009, 08:02 AM
Please write more! There are so few non-fiction stories on this site, and this is a fantastic one of them. Please write more about Brenda.

Officelover

molten man
08-27-2009, 12:42 AM
Nice and really interesting!!

naughtytord
03-02-2011, 01:48 AM
yeah why did you stop this is great i hope that you start writing again because its great:D

Daring nemder
03-03-2011, 02:12 AM
Wow iv been thinking about being a doom and this makes me want to more!