PDA

View Full Version : In need of someone evil to help!

smileybabe
09-24-2016, 05:18 PM
Evildom has challenged me to a head to head dare competition where the looser is exposed.

We are looking for someone to facilitate the challenge by giving us a daily dare. Here are the details of what we would like our game to look like.

I, Smileybabe, am female and evildom is male. We want to compete for one week (7 days) by having to complete a dare each day. The dare must be withing limits and doable by both parties. We will have 24 hours from receiving the days dare to complete it and must provide photo proof (no faces) to the person who is facilitating the challenge. Dares should not take more than around 1 hour to complete.

If either challenger fails to complete any dare all previous pictures will be posted to a site of the facilitators choosing. And the link shared in this thread. They must complete a dare of the facilitators choosing which pushes a limit in order to have the pics taken down.

For some increased humiliation each dare will be graded by the facilitator as to who they think did the best job for the day. If all dares are completed by both challengers by the end of the week, a tally of who did the most dares the best to decide the winner. The looser will then have all pics posted to a site of the facilitators choosing for the number of days equal to the difference between their scores before it is taken down. The link to the site will be posted here.

Smileybabe's limits: face pics, family & friend involvement, full public (semi public is ok), scat, orgasms (I am not allowed orgasms), marks lasting more then 2 hours, blood, and anything illegal

evildom's limits: face pics, family & friend involvement, public, orgasm denial, scat, severe pain, buying things, Messy, anything anyone can find out about,*marks lasting more then 2 hours, blood, and anything illegal

We are both on KIK and would love if we could set up the game there as a group chat with updates posted here to this thread for all to see. But we can also work through PM.

I will be screaming facilitator applicants to find the evilest person to make us suffer for the week. Please private message me to apply :)

Nwbie
09-24-2016, 05:38 PM
Depending on when you want to start exactly I might be interested.

One dare I would like the give the two of you is a semi-public one.

You have to edge twice (or edge once and orgasm) within two meters (about 6.5 feet) of another person, this person can not be your bf/gf or someone who you don't mind.
Now the hard part is to get this in a picture or video, doing this is semi-public and there are tons of ways to do it.
Honestly I would say this might be even easier to do around a family member or friend but is not necessary of course. A stranger is fine as well.

I prefer not giving examples because I want you to come up with your own ideas but if you are really two scared I'll give you a few.

*edit, how much pain can the two of you handle?
How much messy stuff can you handle?
And I assume that being cheap things, like 1 condom, a banana or cucumber isn't a problem?

smileybabe
09-26-2016, 12:25 PM
Ok, so we have our facilitator and received the first dare about 8 hours ago. Both competers have completed it, we are just waiting to hear who the winner of today's date is.

Butcher99
09-28-2016, 03:37 PM
Smileybabe lost the challenged against Evildom so she get exposed. To expose her I made a Tread and an album at KinkTalk

KinkTak Thread (http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?p=86549#post86549)

Leave Humiliating comments under the pictures and here :)

Ccaller
09-28-2016, 10:42 PM
Im interested. Kik me at ccaller