PDA

View Full Version : 27/F, dares to impress my master please!

Tamanelochan
09-22-2016, 05:03 PM
This weekend my lover/master and I are going away for the weekend. I want to impress him by doing dares that people suggest. We will be in a hotel, so public dares are acceptable. I have several dildos, vibrators, anal beads, butt plugs, nipple clamps, suction toys, rope, whips and floggers.

I really want to make sure he knows what a good little whore I am so if I can't do any of these dares, please list punishments that master can give me.

I'm willing to try just about anything but please be aware of my limits. And feel free to get creative! Degrade me, please.

2bchew
09-22-2016, 05:06 PM
Always carry your nipple clamps with you and at random times out in public hand them to him and ask him to put them on you.

At least once volunteer to be his piss bucket somewhere in public

Tamanelochan
09-22-2016, 05:17 PM
Always carry your nipple clamps with you and at random times out in public hand them to him and ask him to put them on you.

At least once volunteer to be his piss bucket somewhere in public

That sounds so fucking hot! I also forgot to mention that I have a speculum, so I can use it to open my pussy or asshole for him to piss is :) I can't wait to try this! He really likes when I have clamps on my nipples... and mine have bells on them so it will definitely be noticed.

2bchew
09-22-2016, 05:40 PM
Very nice.Im looking forward to hearing how your trip goes.

Shoyu
09-22-2016, 05:41 PM
Put in your vibe in adv. and hand him the remote control in open public.(mass public the possible)

Jdelt
09-22-2016, 05:43 PM
Every time you go out to eat, your master will pick 3 objects from the table. Each of these needs to be inserted into either your pussy or ass (his choice) before you can eat.

Tamanelochan
09-22-2016, 06:08 PM
Very nice.Im looking forward to hearing how your trip goes.

I will post updates Monday or Tuesday depending on when we get back.

Tamanelochan
09-22-2016, 06:09 PM
Put in your vibe in adv. and hand him the remote control in open public.(mass public the possible)

I don't have a remote control vibe, but I might be able to convince him to get one before our trip.

2bchew
09-22-2016, 06:12 PM
Very cool.

I think you should set a couple rules also that could get you spanked.

1) Everytime you swear you get a bare bottom spanking

2)anytime you spill anything you are also to be spanked but the position for this is up to your Master

Tamanelochan
09-22-2016, 06:13 PM
Every time you go out to eat, your master will pick 3 objects from the table. Each of these needs to be inserted into either your pussy or ass (his choice) before you can eat.

I can do that! He enjoys when I wear a thong or no panties under my skirt. One time at a restaurant, I wasn't wearing any and he slipped his foot out of his shoe and rubbed my clit with his big toe. It was such a turn on. I can't wait to see what he wants me to shove into my fuckholes. And I hope he makes me leave them there the entire meal.

Tamanelochan
09-22-2016, 06:15 PM
Very cool.

I think you should set a couple rules also that could get you spanked.

1) Everytime you swear you get a bare bottom spanking

2)anytime you spill anything you are also to be spanked but the position for this is up to your Master

My ass is going to raw. I have a filthy fucking mouth and I'm very clumsy.

2bchew
09-22-2016, 06:20 PM
My ass is going to raw. I have a filthy fucking mouth and I'm very clumsy.

Well then Im really going to enjoy hearing these reports

Lyb
09-22-2016, 11:17 PM
Have him tie you up at the window while it's open and let him play with you until the neighborhood can hear it. Do it during the day so people can actually see you

MasterMichaelNY
09-22-2016, 11:52 PM
I wish you put your Master's limits up on the board too. Ok, give you guys a easy and fun one to do. Everyday you guys are on vacation, you need to get it on, outside, hidden public. In other words, he has to fill one of your holes every night outside.