PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football Dares (preferable diapers, but open to anyone)

MunichKid
09-21-2016, 12:17 PM
Hey folks!

I want to start a fantasy football league where the winner of the game day may order the looser to do a dare. The dares should be well within the limits of the looser and kept easy so it's rather fun and with an additional thrill of winning/loosing:

So if you like fantasy football and dares JOIN US! :)

Some dare-examples:

For bondage-lovers: Next time you clean your bathroom tie your ankles with a 1 foot chain, your hands with handcuffs and put on a gag
For diaper-lovers: The next 3 nights wear diapers at night and don't forget to drink 1l of water before going to bed./ Wear a diapers while going to cinema. You may only come home after you wet 2 times.
For crossdressers: Put on your maid outfit or something similar and clean the dust from the furniture
For discipline-lovers: Write a 100 times: "I'm know less about football than "WINNERSNAME" and "WINNERSNAME" is all knowing"
for chastity-lovers: You have lost you duel and the trainer is furious: No orgasm until you have been at the gym for 2 times!

Please join only if you are serious to play the whole season, nothing is more frustrating than a league where half of the players don't play.

Whoever wants to join please post an answer and when we are least 6 players I will start a league (probably on http://fantasy.nfl.com/). If you have any suggestions for rules please post them, too. We'll decide together which to implement.

And with the words of Dave Dameshek: "Let it begiiiiiiiiinnnn...."

Sissywannabe
09-21-2016, 07:53 PM
I would definitely be interested but idk about the diapers and public. If be willing to try diapers if I lost for season but idk about weekly dares. Let me know if I could receive a different dare for when I lost!

bjbarnes
09-21-2016, 08:52 PM
Im up for it. Sounds like fun

Kisune Karnon
09-22-2016, 10:07 AM
Since the season started 2 weeks ago and all leagues will be closing soon, I'm not interested. Plus diapers aren't really my thing either.

MunichKid
09-25-2016, 07:04 AM
Hey everybody!

I hoped that some more would have wanted to join. I would keep it open until Wednesday for people to join so that we can draft maybe Wednesday evening/night and play from Week 4 on.

You don't have to like diapers to join, I just thought that it would be easier to create dares if you have similar kinks/interests. But as it should be kept easy I think we can always find something to do for the losers :)

So if you like football and dares just join us!

@Sissywannabe: Dares should be well within you limits and if you don't like doing something with diapers now worries.

@Kisune Karnon hey there are still 13 matchups left, why isn't that enough?

@bjbarnes and @sissywannabe
If we don't find another person to join our league would you want to do a 3 Person league where we all play against each other and the winner of the game day may tell the 2 losers which dare to do?

rrichmon
09-25-2016, 07:36 AM
Hmm well this is quite interesting. maybe I'll join up for this it should be fun.

brandonlow67042
09-25-2016, 11:52 AM
I would love to join in. Love to play for dares such as xdressing and bondage or something else. Something small maybe for each week and some big dare maybe for losing overall.

Thongman3711
09-25-2016, 11:53 AM
i would love to join

Captain0blivious
09-25-2016, 12:12 PM
This sounds pretty fun! Is there an auto draft option if I have no idea what I'm doing?

MunichKid
09-25-2016, 04:11 PM
Hey folks,

Nice to see that there are more and more willing to join! At the moment we're 7 people who want to play.

I'm gonna set up the league on Monday evening and send all participants the league's name and password to join via PM.

Draft will be on Wednesday 28th in the evening. I'm aiming for 8pm EST, but if there is majority voting for a different time that's fine for me, too.
Auto-Pick will be enabled, you can use the NFL-Ranking or set-up you personal ranking to auto-pick. Draft order will be determined randomly.

Furthermore I'm use the Standard scoring settings:
http://www.nfl.com/fantasyfootball/help/faq#defaultscoringsettings

Dare rules:
--Every game-day there are head-to-head duels. The winner of each individual duel gives the loser a small dare he has to do.
--Suggestion--: At the end of the season the overall loser has to do 10 small dares (or 4 medium or 2 big dare) given by the overall winner, the overall second to last has to do 5 small dares (3 medium/1 big), the overall "third to last" has to do 4 small dares (or 2 medium) and the overall "fourth to last" has to do has to do 3 small dares (or 1 medium)

Please tell if you are fine with the rules. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to reply or contact me.

cropetn03
09-25-2016, 04:40 PM
I'm definitely up for this 100%

Sissyboy123
09-25-2016, 04:41 PM
Count me in for this

Sissywannabe
09-26-2016, 12:24 PM
I am in even though I wont be able to draft

MunichKid
09-27-2016, 01:44 PM
The league is created and open to join (look into PM-inbox)

If you have only now found this thread and want to join please send a PM or post a reply here and I will send you an invite. First come, first serve...

MunichKid
10-05-2016, 05:17 AM
Ok first week is over and These were the match-ups:

WINNER - LOSER
PanthersFan1 - Daredevils (MunichKid)
SissyWannabe - Spank Dat Ass (Rrichmon)
Sissy - Dayton Dippers

Please send your dares to losers! In case you nicknames on Getdare and NFL aren't the same please write who you are. Thx!

Captain0blivious
10-05-2016, 09:48 AM
I am the Dayton Dippers. My Kik is in my signature as well.

rrichmon
10-05-2016, 02:01 PM
Rrichmon =Spankdatass.

mattdon
10-05-2016, 08:57 PM
Damn, too bad I missed this one. I love fantasy football.

MunichKid
10-12-2016, 02:09 PM
Alright here are this week's results:

WINNER - LOSER
PanthersFan1 - Sissy
Daredevils (MunichKid) - Spank Dat Ass (Rrichmon)
SissyWannabe - Dayton Dippers

Please take 5-10min to set a cometitive Teams, otherwhise all of this make no sense. Just use the Rankings you can find in the Reseach section of the NFL Fantasy page if you don't know which player to select.

If you don't want to continue, I'll probably find a replacement for you, just send me a PM.

Sissywannabe
12-25-2016, 08:55 PM
Looks like I'm going to be the league winner!