PDA

View Full Version : Messy Dice Dare

pie slave
07-08-2009, 08:35 PM
you will roll the die twice to see which two section you will do (Do more if you want to)

1. Pee
1. Pee through your panties and then where them on your head while you edge
2. Get a bowl and collect your pee for the day and then give your self an enema with the pee. Hold this in as long as you can. How ever long you held it in is how you have to edge. If you fail take a punishment.
3. Get in the shower with the plug in an pee on your face with your mouth open. after you have finished spit out what you collected in your mouth and just roll around in it for 5 minets.
4. For the next week guys: pee sitting down
girls: pee standing up
5. Roll a die that is how many hours you have to hold it
roll another die that is how many glasses of water yyou have to drink.
6. Pick one

2. Poo
1. Next time you poo grab the poo and write "slut" on your chest with it.
2. Next time you poo put the poo in your bra for an hour
3. Next time you poo do it in the shower then get dressed in just a white bra and white panties then play with the poo. (rub it on you, roll around in it)
4. Take a laxative an wait until you can't hold it any more then get in the shower whereing just white panties and let it ripe.
5. Collect three pices of dog poo and heat them in the microwave so you rejuvanate the smell and put one in your bra one in the front and one in the back of your panties and leave it there for a half hour. (just me you will not be able to stand the smell)
6. Pick one (But I can't choose they all look so fun)

3. Nature
1. Get a bucket of dirt then add water and have a ball in your back yard.
2. Get a bucket of worms and I think you know what you are doing with them.
3. Give your self a hanging wedgie from a tree with canned corn in your underwhere.
4. Make a slip n' slide in your back yard by adding water to dirt add go down it five times.
5. Pick one
6. Do all of them (sorry can't think of more of these:(

4. Random mess
1. Get 5 eggs a bottle of ketchup and a can of baked beans and have fun.
2. Give your self a golden shower fully clothed
3. Try Kendra Gurl's Messy Non Poop Diaper Dare
4. Masterbate fully clothed with toothpaste but don't climax (If do take a punishment)
5. Make yourself into an ice cream sunday.
6. pick one

5. A little pain with your mess
1. Ice your niples untill they are as hard as they can get then add nipple clamps to them.
2. Insert a vibrater into your pussy (hopefully females only males skip this part) and let you juices run every where. But you have to lick them up. (You may cum for this dare.
3. Put clamps on your nipples tie one end to a string hve the other end tied to a bucket with sum discusting liquid in it. If you want the pain to stop you have to pull the bucket onto you.
4. Put honey on your self and go lie in your back yrad for five minets. you don't know what creatre will get stuck to you.
5. Insert ice into your ass then tape so it can not get out. then get in a one pice swimsuite. to the one piece add milk bannanas more ice and some cream. now you may take the tape off your ass and let the ice out of your ass. Now you have a smothie in your one piece make sure you play in it.
6. pick one.

6. Pick one from every section.

Punishements
1. put hot suice on your hand and masterbate
2. put some mint tooth paste up your ass
3. put a cloths pin on each nipple then tie a string around one end then tie the other end of the string to a door knob while the door is open. the slam the door shut.
4. get a one pice and put worms all through it the get some warm water for a minet then out for five do this five times.
5. handcuff your self to your bend with a block of ice and the key inside the block of ice. Put the block of ice on your chest. then when the ice is melted have a friend let you go.
6. you get off lucky this time.

This was my first dice dare. I tryed to incorperate all of the different catagories. hope you enjoy

Coyote
07-08-2009, 08:38 PM
hmm ill try this soon with the exception of the pee/poop sections.

pie slave
07-08-2009, 08:55 PM
Thats fine it is for your enjoyment. Could you post how it went?

Coyote
07-08-2009, 08:56 PM
sure ill do that once ive done it(i just hope i dont forget)((pm me if i havent posted in 2 days))

Coyote
07-14-2009, 09:20 PM
Ha I forgot to post. Thanks for the pm lol. So what I did was make myself into an icecream sundae and ice my nipples and add clamps.

I decided to ice my nipples first to add pain to the situation. I sat with ice on my nipples for about 5 minutes and they were numb and hurting. I them put 1 clamp on each nipple and it hurt quite a bit.

I then got In my tub and brought with me, vanilla,chocolate, and. Strawberry icecream,jar of cherries, and chocolate sauce. I plAced the items in the tub with a spoon and I steped in. I proceeded to spoon icecream over myself and topped it off with cherries and chocolate. Very kinky and cold. I sat there for a bit and let it melt off of me. I was wet and Sticky so I took a nice warm shower. The experience was VERY cold.

hornygirl09
07-15-2009, 10:02 AM
Nice dice dare ill have to do it sometime soon :)