PDA

View Full Version : 25/female/master seeks 21+/any sex/slave in UK (very strict)

Toybox Girl
09-19-2016, 03:43 AM
25/female/master seeks 21+/any sex/slave in UK (very strict)

Blackmail Only
Not into blackmail? Please do not apply.
Read the advert fully as this will be your first test.
This is only suitable for human animals that wish to live completely devoid of rights.

What I'm looking for;
Note: I highly prefer females but males are considered.
⚫ Height/weight proportionate
It's okay to have a bit (or a lot) extra, but if you are significantly less mobile than the next person because of your weight that might clash with tasks or orders. In that case, I'm not interested.
⚫ English
And I mean, reasonable English. You don't have to be perfect, but you need to put effort into your grammar/spelling/punctuation or I just won't wanna read what you have to say.
⚫ Honesty
I don't really care what you do when I'm not there (as long as you're not breaking any of my rules), nor what you say to others. However, when you're talking to me I expect you to be honest and open to a fault.
⚫ Mindset
I expect you to be reasonably obedient and eager. I'll ask you to do things and I'll ask for proof as well if I don't fully trust you to do it properly. I expect you to know your place and boundaries, and understand how to interact with me and others in an appropriate way.
⚫ Age
You must be under 55. The simple reason for that is that I just don't know anybody over that age who could physically handle what I want. You must be over 21. It's in the title and I'm not making exceptions.

What can you expect;
I will be unreasonably demanding, and unfair. I'm fully aware of that and you should be too. I will push you to change your daily routine and thinking and won't give much in return but the (questionable ) privilege of getting to talk to me and serve me. I'm am not fond of cum & run boys so I will be asking for certain things right from the get-go. Be prepared for that.
At the same token, as long as you are genuinely putting in effort to complete your tasks and orders and you remain aware of your place, you have little to fear from me. I'm not into ruin, I'm into control. I don't "leak" any sensitive material unless given a good reason to.

Outside of that what I will and won't do is highly dependant on the slave and on my mood. In the end we're all still dealing with individuals, so I can't give a cookie-cutter description of what will happen. And I'm not here to tell everyone a dirty bedtime story.

Things I enjoy;
Anal Play; Bimbofication; Blackmail; Body Writing; Bondage; Breast and Nipple Torture; Chastity; Clothed Dom Naked Sub; Degradation; Fear; Foot Play; Gags; Gas Masks; Genital Torture; Hidden or Semi-Public; Hypnosis; Mummy/baby; Orgasm Control; Outdoor; Sissification; Small Penis/Loose Vagina Humiliation; Spanking; Verbal Humiliation

Dealbreakers;
Children; Feces; Illegal; Involvement of Non-consenting Third Parties; No Face; Permanent Damage; Topping From the Bottom; Vomit; Wedgies

Contact
⚫ Online
When it comes to timezones, anything around GMT is good for me.
I use Google Hangouts but messaging on the website or emailing is alright too.
You should be available at least 2 times a week.
⚫ Offline
I am not completely ruling out offline contact but it'll be unlikely I meet up with anybody. It'd have to be someone living in the UK, and they would have to be female.

About Me
I'm just a regular girl, 25 years old and living in Europe.
I realise I'm young and wouldn't pretend to be a full-blown super experienced uber strict and knowledgable Mistress. Nonetheless, I have online and offline experience on both sides of the whip, and do contain a healthy dose of common sense. I can be mature when need be, but I love to act (younger than) my age and be silly. Mess around. I don't like to take myself too seriously.

I do not have time to prove myself to everyone individually. I will happily audio verify when possible and all other pictures/video are reserved for the submissives I claim.

Feel free to PM me if you want to apply or have any further questions.
And if this is not for you, best of luck in your search!