PDA

View Full Version : TorD Game, UK

angeldaredevil
06-27-2007, 04:07 AM
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone who lives in Eastbourne or surrounding areas would like to get together and play Truth or Dare possibly using the new game I am developing? Maybe this coule be the first preview of the full game before it is released and we can all have a good time.

If you are intrested in joining up for this get together leave a message here or PM me or even e-mail me at [email protected]

If you are unsure encase I am an old man or something I can go on messenger on live webcam and prove to you who I am and get talking so you get to know me,

I am looking for around the teen ages for this game so tell me your age, sex and town if your are intrested.

JackSpratt
06-27-2007, 12:07 PM
Hi there! I'm 17, male and live in the Poole/Bournemouth area. I could get to Eastbourne for a game ^^

cheesy dude
06-30-2007, 06:53 AM
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone who lives in Eastbourne or surrounding areas would like to get together and play Truth or Dare possibly using the new game I am developing? Maybe this coule be the first preview of the full game before it is released and we can all have a good time.

If you are intrested in joining up for this get together leave a message here or PM me or even e-mail me at [email protected]

If you are unsure encase I am an old man or something I can go on messenger on live webcam and prove to you who I am and get talking so you get to know me,

I am looking for around the teen ages for this game so tell me your age, sex and town if your are intrested.

i dont think theres anything against this but becareful who you meet from the web.

maybe you could tell us your age?

*warning* if you are meeting from the web makesure you are 100% certain they are who they say they are. make sure you have seen a picture of them with a getdare sign in the picture.

it is very dangourous to meet from the web so be carefull