PDA

View Full Version : 41/female/sub seeks 21+/any sex/dom in any location

Happy Me
09-18-2016, 10:02 AM
Note: this ad is closed.

Hello everyone! I haven’t been around here much lately, but I’m looking again. (: I always get so nervous/shy about this!

If you are…

A Dom/me (or a Dom/me who’s a little bit switchy) and a caregiver,
Happy*,
A little bit sadisty,
Intelligent and always learning,
Very good at listening,
Playful,
Enthusiastic and excited to do this,
Have time to do this,
Single (no spouse, or other subs etc.),
Creative,
Kink compatible with me (please take the time to look at the list below),
and have excellent communication skills

… then we might be a good fit!
https://storage.googleapis.com/imgfave/image_cache/1337260121100368_animate.gif
If you want…

A friend as well as a play partner,
A completely dedicated enthusiastic joyful plaything who will do as you say, and gets joy from making you happy and horny,
Detailed written reports,
Regular, honest and timely communication about how I am doing in relation to what I do for you,
Silly, fun, playful obedience,
The knowledge that you are making a fairly confident, professional woman submit to you alone and that you are seeing a side of me that no one else in my life ever sees,

...then I might be what you are looking for.
https://media2.giphy.com/media/VVh7txo37uooM/200w.gif

If you will spend time with me to...

Play with me (sessions),
Give me tasks to do,
Be my friend,
Read to me (or tell me) stories,
Watch movies with me,
Help me with rules that make my life better (like cleaning),
Give me rules to follow to make you happy (and care about/follow up with them),
Protect me and care for me,
Talk to me on voice on a regular basis,

… then it’s possible this could work for a very very long time!
https://66.media.tumblr.com/3a03c11f1011698a4d54d1240781282c/tumblr_o58jieoqkx1qbs05go1_500.gif

Things I don’t really care about: Experience level, age (over 20), gender/sex, appearance, mild-extreme kink levels.

*Note about happy:
I need for you to be a reasonably happy person. I have a very strong drive to make my dommy happy. If they are not a happy person in general I feel like Sisyphus trying to make someone happy that can not be made happy. It is okay to be down every now and then, but domming me should be an outlet, not an obligation, it should be fun for both of us. Particularly if I am doing something that is very hard for me (like denial) and I don't feel like it is appreciated, arousing, or making my Dom happy I start to get resentful. This also means that not only should you get excited and be happy about it, but be very good at expressing that!

Experience Level:
I have a lot of experience, in online and offline play. I really don’t care how much experience you have though. What I do care about is that you are engaged enough to do research on new ideas, wanting to learn with me, and that you are creative enough to make that fun. I really really enjoy how kink and d/s is a brand new adventure every time, because the dynamic and experiences are so different depending on the two people involved, so I don’t go into any of these thinking I know what is going to happen, and I find that really enjoyable!

Kink Compatibility Check
Loves
Giving up control. I would describe this as my primary kink. I’m very happy when I’m asking for permission. Something about giving up control, in all the gazillion ways it can happen, is very arousing to me. It is also calming, and relieves stress, and makes me feel happy!
Experiencing discomfort for the joy/arousal of my dom/me. I am a mild masochist. Mild pain or discomfort really gets me leaking and throbby!
Trying and experiencing new things. This is less of a arousal thing, and more of a life joy thing. I love being surprised, and overcoming doubts when trying new things.
Mild/hidden public. Again more of a joy thing. I have done a lot of this and always do it with child-like glee!
Teasing. Unnnnggg. My longest ongoing kink. I love being in the middle of a session (or task) and being teased and teased, and having no idea if/when I will get to cum. I love getting to that point of desperation where I’m almost in tears and being out of control of the outcome.
Nipple play/Nipple pain. Yummmmyyyyy, also one of my most longest, strongest kinks. My nipples are super sexual for me.
Spanking. I think this explains itself, and I have a good collection of implements.
Little Girl Play. I don’t really actually regress (I basically am always kind of silly and playful and child-like), but I love child-like tasks, and being talked to as if I’m too little to know better. I have called several past dommies “daddy” at this point too, and I like it! I don’t like this in an “incest” context (I didn’t call my own father “daddy”), I like it in a control context, and in a lot of ways this kind of play makes me feel very calm and subby and cared for.
https://foguth.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/image1.gif?w=840

Likes (this is just examples, not an exhaustive list, I am super open to lots of things, just ask me if I've missed something important to you):

anal (very mild),
asking permission to do things (masturbating, cumming, peeing, eat sweets, idk what all else, probably lots of things),
blushing (being made embarrassed),
body writing,
bondage (mild/short: crotch rope, karada, gags, cuffs, being restrained),
clothing control (mild: underwear control, or restrictions while we are chatting, or while I am home),
corner time (short),
denial (short term),
dice/chance games,
dommy words,
earning privileges,
housework (cleaning) tasks,
ice play (mild),
imaginative/creative tasks,
impossible decisions,
masturbation control/instructions,
multiple (lots of) orgasms,
being told “no.”,
orgasm control,
knowing I will be punished if I disobey (and being reminded of that),
oral play (dildo sucking/deepthroating, thumb sucking, gagged with panties),
pussy pain (mild),
roleplaying (mild),
rules: daily, etc, as long as they vary enough to stay fun and/or are designed to make my life better (like house cleaning etc.)
shower tasks,
sleeping tasks,
timers (masturbate for _ minutes, only have _ seconds to cum, things that make me rush),
touch control,
training: feeling like I am being “trained” towards something,
vaginal insertions (under an hour or two),
voice chat,
wax,
writing reports.

Soft limits (or things I like a lot if they are done with care and discussion after trust has been established): orgasm denial (over a few days), harder pain, long complicated difficult tasks, bladder control, no touch for longer periods of time, higher levels of life control, more difficult anal, being pushed to do things that are difficult for me.
Dislikes (punishments): cold, crawling/kneeling (longer than like 30 minutes), toothpaste, writing lines, extreme pain, long (over an hour or two) vaginal insertions, long butt plug wearing, messy
Limits: normal stuff + blackmail, poo, and sleeping on the floor. Possibly high heels. Pictures and cam are in my limits until I say they are not (I have ended up sharing pictures with almost every one of my play partners, it just has to happen on my terms).
Things that just won’t work: 24/7 or total control. Intense clothing control, shaving my hair, and anyone with a very focused single-minded fetish.

Other little details:

I have a lot of privacy,
I’m in the USA, Mountain Standard Time (GMT-7), but have made things work with big time differences,
I work regular hours,
I have whatever communication method you prefer (kik, skype, etc.),
I have a ridiculous amount of toys,
I have an active social and recreational life, and a strong support network.
I’m super far left liberal (I was raised by feminist hippies and was a lesbian most of my life)
Most days I have a few hours to dedicate to this (sometimes more, sometimes less).

Interested?
Please don't be shy about sending a message! If you are interested, please send me a good PM explaining our compatibilities/incompatibilities, a bit about you, and what you are looking for. My mom is in town right now, so I don’t have a lot of time, but it usually takes a while to get good responses after posting an ad anyway. My plan is to read through responses (and hopefully reply) Thursday after work and Friday (or maybe next weekend?)

Thank you so much for reading my long ad, I hope you enjoyed it, even if I’m not what you’re looking for. (I’m also really hoping to find someone awesome!)

Joan Sky
09-18-2016, 02:03 PM
Great ad... It's not a surprise it's in the top advertisements section.

Ah, too bad I have a boyfriend. He doesn't want to be involved, and he is monogamous with me (and vanilla).

He has given me permission to be in a relationship with a woman, not men. And he doesn't want to know the details. He knows I am faithful and trustworthy.

I understand that is your requirement and I respect that.

Honestly, I would be scared that I wouldn't be enough for you, or just what you need, even though I know how nurturing, understanding, and wonderful you are from your ad.

I want to encourage those who are wonderful as well to respond at once. No second guessing here folks. You don't want it to be someone else when it could be you. Don't rely on next time. This time could last a lifetime.

Respectfully,
Joanna

DJ-playmate
09-18-2016, 02:25 PM
I'm glad you're back and I hope you find the dom you very much deserve. Beautiful ad, a model for all other ads.

Joker50
09-18-2016, 02:36 PM
Such a beautiful and detailed ad. I do hope you find the person you are looking for.