PDA

View Full Version : Weirdest thing you've used to masturbate?

andrew_b
09-14-2016, 11:29 AM
What is the strangest thing you've used to help yourself masturbate?

For the ladies more specifically, what have you inserted in your pussy?

For the guys, what have you rubbed against or put on your cock?

WeirdlyTurnedOn
09-14-2016, 11:47 AM
I made a fleshlight with a tube of pringles, a towel, two kitchen sponges and a latex glove. You can easily find the tutorial on the internet, and it feels great with the proper lube. Other than that, a cucumber in the ass.

andrew_b
09-14-2016, 11:52 AM
I made a fleshlight with a tube of pringles, a towel, two kitchen sponges and a latex glove. You can easily find the tutorial on the internet, and it feels great with the proper lube. Other than that, a cucumber in the ass.

That is certainly new to me, learning new things everyday

rhode64
09-14-2016, 12:06 PM

For the guys, what have you rubbed against or put on your cock?
As a guy I have used a hollowed out marrow or a jar of chocolate spread .With the spread take off the lid put loads of layers of cling film as the lid held in place with elastic band punch a hole then push your dick through the hole feels really good for the bigger guy find a long bigger jar and fill it with spread and away you go .

andrew_b
09-14-2016, 12:10 PM
As a guy I have used a hollowed out marrow or a jar of chocolate spread .With the spread take off the lid put loads of layers of cling film as the lid held in place with elastic band punch a hole then push your dick through the hole feels really good for the bigger guy find a long bigger jar and fill it with spread and away you go .

Hmm very interesting idea, not sure I'll like my dick covered in spread though.

Tinymoose
09-14-2016, 12:19 PM
When I was really young I cut a hole into my snoopy doll on its crotch and put a sock on my dick and humped and came sooooo hard I used that thing countless times

andrew_b
09-14-2016, 12:20 PM
When I was really young I cut a hole into my snoopy doll on its crotch and put a sock on my dick and humped and came sooooo hard I used that thing countless times

That isn't all that uncommon to use cuddly toys

rhode64
09-14-2016, 12:27 PM
[QUOTE=andrew_b;2419786]Hmm very interesting idea, not sure I'll like my dick covered in spread though.
My mrs loved licking it clean so did I .

exhib1
09-14-2016, 02:24 PM
Hollowed out cucumber once. It did kind of work and felt good.
Worth a try if you want too

Buttaholic
09-14-2016, 02:54 PM
Was a punishment of 50 strokes using soft sandpaper (Can't damage but definitely hurts).
Don't know if it counts.

andrew_b
09-14-2016, 03:01 PM
Was a punishment of 50 strokes using soft sandpaper (Can't damage but definitely hurts).
Don't know if it counts.

Yikes, what did you do to get that punishment?

andrei
09-14-2016, 03:32 PM
A game controller. I coded the rumble to alternate and give wave feels.

sexualfeelings
09-14-2016, 10:49 PM
When I first started masturbating I rubbed my clit with a penny over my underwear.

A penny.

andrew_b
09-14-2016, 10:54 PM
When I first started masturbating I rubbed my clit with a penny over my underwear.

A penny.

Well that's a different, why a penny though? Closest thing to hand?

Kisune Karnon
09-14-2016, 11:02 PM
What is the strangest thing you've used to help yourself masturbate? I don't know. A pillow?

For the ladies more specifically, what have you inserted in your pussy? N/A

For the guys, what have you rubbed against or put on your cock? Just rubbed against a pillow.

andrew_b
09-15-2016, 08:59 AM
What is the strangest thing you've used to help yourself masturbate? I don't know. A pillow?

For the ladies more specifically, what have you inserted in your pussy? N/A

For the guys, what have you rubbed against or put on your cock? Just rubbed against a pillow.

I have done the same myself many times

Buttaholic
09-15-2016, 04:17 PM
Yikes, what did you do to get that punishment?
I was very disobedient :D

andrew_b
09-15-2016, 10:10 PM
I was very disobedient :D

God you must have been lol

RachaelB1997
09-15-2016, 10:17 PM
I used a toilet plunger once, i've also rubbed my clit w/ sandpaper, a toilet brush, & probably more I can't remember.

andrew_b
09-15-2016, 10:18 PM
I used a toilet plunger once, i've also rubbed my clit w/ sandpaper, a toilet brush, & probably more I can't remember.

They just sound painful yikes

mrpropel
09-16-2016, 05:22 PM
What is the strangest thing you've used to help yourself masturbate? Between couch cushions, pillows also.

For the guys, what have you rubbed against or put on your cock? Walls, pillows, couches, lots of kinds of silky, smooth fabric or material. Stuff like that

Debble
09-17-2016, 05:44 PM
When I was younger I used the arm of a barbie doll to masturbate.

sexualfeelings
09-17-2016, 07:33 PM
Well that's a different, why a penny though? Closest thing to hand?

I used a penny because it was easy to replace and nobody thinks twice about someone with a penny in their pocket.

andrew_b
09-19-2016, 05:58 AM
I used a penny because it was easy to replace and nobody thinks twice about someone with a penny in their pocket.

That is very true ha ha

Wolf007
09-19-2016, 08:10 AM
Humped quite a few pillows in my days...bit messy to sleep on them afterwards though.

The weirdest would be a neck-massager-thingy...it vibed like hell. So the natural next step was...

andrew_b
09-19-2016, 08:14 AM
Humped quite a few pillows in my days...bit messy to sleep on them afterwards though.

The weirdest would be a neck-massager-thingy...it vibed like hell. So the natural next step was...

These massagers sound like a of fun

Jillbeanstock
09-20-2016, 05:01 AM
Hair conditioner bottle

nerdwithabooty
09-20-2016, 06:27 AM
I've used a Wii remote more times that I'm proud to admit :p

andrew_b
09-20-2016, 09:22 AM
I've used a Wii remote more times that I'm proud to admit :p

Oh now that's a good idea

Iodine
09-27-2016, 09:01 AM
Im conflicted between saying the pillow or that incident with Tabasco sauce.

Trust me.... dont try it, it causes actual burns.

andrew_b
09-27-2016, 09:18 AM
Im conflicted between saying the pillow or that incident with Tabasco sauce.

Trust me.... dont try it, it causes actual burns.

Oh god yes I'd say that would be very painful

daisyqueen5
09-27-2016, 02:41 PM
Probably using a flashlight when I was younger and had no clue what to use to masturbate...

God, I wish I knew what I had been thinking.

It felt good, though, in my pussy.

Era
09-27-2016, 04:49 PM
For me, it's a toss up between ice cream, and shoes.

One night I was bored and horny, and started thrusting into a small carton of ice cream. it also worked pretty well as masturbatory lube, though cumming into a cold frozen treat was definitely pleasant and interesting. That, and it's nice to be able to tell your room mate when they steal your sweets 'I hope you liked it, I came in that.' They never touch your food again.

As for shoes, or shoe rather, I had some old shoes that were about to go out, and once again, curiosity got the better of me. Having a foot fetish didn't really help to evade this temptation.

Evermore
09-27-2016, 05:11 PM
Weirdest was hotsauce and to scrub it in with a toothbrush >.<;;( was a task)

Uh... friends home made gel dildo thing. It was so fucking weird.

Dashie
09-27-2016, 06:01 PM
My my, the strangest thing that helped masturbate wise were the Smelly Sweaty Socks of a female friend probably.

But Material wise because I usually use Pictures or Videos in the background, Gore?
I don't know why or how it aroused me it just did.

andrew_b
09-28-2016, 09:38 AM
Probably using a flashlight when I was younger and had no clue what to use to masturbate...

God, I wish I knew what I had been thinking.

It felt good, though, in my pussy.

Yes that is potentially very dangerous

andrew_b
09-28-2016, 09:45 AM
For me, it's a toss up between ice cream, and shoes.

One night I was bored and horny, and started thrusting into a small carton of ice cream. it also worked pretty well as masturbatory lube, though cumming into a cold frozen treat was definitely pleasant and interesting. That, and it's nice to be able to tell your room mate when they steal your sweets 'I hope you liked it, I came in that.' They never touch your food again.

As for shoes, or shoe rather, I had some old shoes that were about to go out, and once again, curiosity got the better of me. Having a foot fetish didn't really help to evade this temptation.

They are certainly interesting ways to do it

andrew_b
09-28-2016, 09:46 AM
Weirdest was hotsauce and to scrub it in with a toothbrush >.<;;( was a task)

Uh... friends home made gel dildo thing. It was so fucking weird.

Yikes, sounds so painful

Oh cool, did it just feel weird or good too?

andrew_b
09-28-2016, 09:47 AM
My my, the strangest thing that helped masturbate wise were the Smelly Sweaty Socks of a female friend probably.

But Material wise because I usually use Pictures or Videos in the background, Gore?
I don't know why or how it aroused me it just did.

I assume you have a foot fetish

Well I did mean for physical items

Kylenut2
10-02-2016, 09:02 AM
I have used a q tip in my Dick before

LittleAmyP
07-26-2017, 06:31 AM
A barbieoll or pencils

FoxyFluff
07-26-2017, 07:36 AM
Before I was able to buy toys, I made my own~ They'd be these elaborate contraptions made out of household items, functioning as fleshlights/penis attachments for vibrators.

One was made out of big pads of bubble wraps, and another one with a garbage bag, elastic bands, cotton pads and a water bottle. The penis vibes were all failures, I'm afraid. :c

bareslut4u
07-26-2017, 07:39 AM
Well, i had a girl in college who like to watch my jerk off using mayonnaise for lube...