PDA

View Full Version : Human Trash Can

nath2793
09-10-2016, 05:23 AM
A messy dare (for either gender): take whatever type of bag you use to line your bin/trash can. A typical "black sack" will do nicely. Now cut two holes in the bottom of the bag, large enough to fit your legs. Step through the holes and tape around to seal them. Now tie two ends of the bag over each shoulder. You should now be wearing the bag, making you a human trash can! For the rest of the day, anything you would put in the trash, instead put it in the bag you're wearing! Don't take off the bag until you would normally empty your trash at the end of the day.

If you try it, post below to say how it goes!

steve2666
09-10-2016, 06:37 AM
Quick question before I consider trying this dare, which sounds interesting. Since you're sealed in the bag does that mean if you need to toilet it must be done in the bag too?

LilBondageChick
09-10-2016, 09:45 AM
I will be doing this dare

nath2793
09-11-2016, 07:05 AM
Quick question before I consider trying this dare, which sounds interesting. Since you're sealed in the bag does that mean if you need to toilet it must be done in the bag too?

If you're into piss/scat, then yes (though you may want to line the bag with something to soak up the piss to stop the bag from splitting). But if piss or scat is beyond your limits, you may choose to lower the bag from your shoulders enough to use the toilet (if possible) or to collect it and put it in the toilet. However, if you spill any of the trash in doing so, your punishment will be that, when you empty the bag at the end of the dare, you must first empty it over your head.