PDA

View Full Version : My Ex-Girlfriend [FICTION]

guakamaya
06-26-2007, 05:37 PM
Let me explain this type of story gets passed on to different people every post.

Brandon was an 18 year old boy. He had blonde hair that reached his ear and blue eyes. One day he went to a party his ex-girlfriend had invited him to.
His ex-girlfriends name was britney. Eventually everyone but brittney , her friends, and brandon were gone. Let's have a drinking contest said brittney. Fine. Brandon won but got drunk. He found himself one the couch. he looked down and he was wearing a stuffed bra and a pink thong. What the f**k he said. You are yo be mine and my friends slave or well show them pictures of you naked brittney said. Not wanting his parents to see the pictures he said ok. then tell your parent youll be staying here this week so he did. First of all here all the rules:

1. you must do everthing we say

2. Always call us
mistress

3.Wear panties always

You understand ? Yes mistress he said.

Ok now we will punish you for talking back before. Strip
he was going to the bathroom but Brittney said do it here so he did . Next he was made to lay down. They put a Ballgag ,tied her feet and hands

(sorry its short i got school next person to keep it going write it from brandons point of view)

anonimousbob
06-27-2007, 01:20 PM
He was tied up, naked and had a group of girls looming over him, grinning as they concucted plans within their heads. Britney beant down and began to stroke his cock, which was hard with the excitement of the situation, but he was also afraid, terrified of how it may end.

"You're dirty and disgusting aren't you?" he didn't reply "AREN'T YOU?" she insisted, Brandon nodded, unable to speak with the ball gag in his mouth

"Do you want a shower, will it make you less disgusting?" he nodded again, hoping it was the right answer "Good, now lets go"

He was dragged up the stairs of Britney's house and into the bathroom, nervously taking each little hop, hoping he wouldn't fall with the small amount of support he was given by his mistresses. He was helped into the bath which had a power-shower connected from the taps.

Britney stod over him in the bath, pulling down her short skirt and panties and unleashing a golden shower onto his head as he squirmed, trying to stop it covering him and getting in his eyes.

One by one his mistresses all completed similar actions and he was left to soak in a bath filled with pee, still hard from his ex-girlfriends stroking, alone in the silence whilst the others went downstairs to plot further

Bored
06-27-2007, 11:00 PM
that was good im glad people are writing agian. im not much good at writing. but i love to read these stories

guakamaya
06-28-2007, 07:23 AM
good job im sorry my grammar wasn't great

guakamaya
07-02-2007, 01:11 PM
i wonder who will post next

molten man
07-03-2007, 10:00 PM
u did u stop riting guakamaya

SlaveBoy
07-03-2007, 11:17 PM
i love all the story

CBizz
07-04-2007, 01:38 AM
my ex GF used to get me drunk all the time in front of friends make me lick her assshole so i found this story interesting to say the least

SlaveBoy
07-04-2007, 02:36 AM
my ex GF used to get me drunk all the time in front of friends make me lick her assshole so i found this story interesting to say the least

cool too bad i don have a girlfriend xD

guakamaya
07-04-2007, 07:47 PM
this is very short it is to encourage someone to write the next part

he felt very sticky.An hour later they came back and put a gag in his
mouth.You have been very disobidient Britany said. we gave you plenty chances so your punishment will be severely.For awhile they played with his balls and penis so he was tired then they blindfolded him and fingered him.

Marc
07-04-2007, 11:16 PM
No, it's your story, you carry on!

SlaveBoy
07-04-2007, 11:34 PM
cool dude ya u carry on i love to see u carry on xD

molten man
07-05-2007, 12:11 AM
somebody shud please continue

guakamaya
07-05-2007, 12:51 PM
THey took me over to a bed and spanked me for awhile. then they got a huge didldo and stuck it in my ass it hurt like hell. then they put rubber bands on my dick and told me to not take them off for the whole day. Thata was pretty much all for the day.the next day i was a good slave for them so they rewarded me. my ex-girlfriend started rubbing m cock and soon i got an erection

guakamaya
07-05-2007, 12:52 PM
the story works with different people carrying on the story

sjsully06
07-05-2007, 10:57 PM
The next day he woke up. His ass hurt, but at the same time it felt good. He hadnt heard any noises outside the room, but seeing as he was bound nd gagged he couldnt move. He had to go pee really bad but he just couldnt hold it so he releived himself all over the bed. An hour later brittany walked in and saw the mess he made. she left the room yelling for the others, 5 mins later she came back and told him that he was in deep trouble.

After a half hour all three girls were in the room with a bag in one of there hands, brittany walked over took off his skirt and panties, rolled him on his back, and he felt a diaper being slid under him. this is your punishment she said, you are to use your diapers for the rest of this week, but before she taped the diaper up, she lubed up a butt plug put it on vibrate, inserted it in his ass, and put the diaper on over it...

molten man
07-06-2007, 12:21 AM
good work. i shud say sjsully06!!! contine d story!

guakamaya
07-06-2007, 09:36 AM
thankyou for continueing the story!

2doctor
07-07-2007, 10:30 PM
nice story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sjsully06
07-08-2007, 01:26 PM
He was surprisingly turned on by the vibrating butt blug, and since he was left alone he thought he could do me. so he put one hand in his diaper and he started to stroke his penis. with his other hand he stroked his penis fromt he outside of the diaper. the crinkling noise of the diaper was relaxing. his butt tingled and his penis was now hard and he was on the verge of C U M ing.

half hour later he was worn out, his butt was now sore and he had to pee again, but he dicided he would hold it in the hopes that they would let him use the bathroom.

they eventually came in and said he could remove the plug, the untaped his diaper and reached up and removed the plug, he felt relieved. they were putting his diaper back on when out of no where he couldnt hold his pee anymore and he peed right on brittany....

TO BE CONTINUED

molten man
07-09-2007, 12:15 AM
i shud say u make d ending full of suspence!! keep it goin!

Rowan
07-09-2007, 12:39 PM
Brittany turned a deep red and for a moment he relished the fact that he had been able to get back at his captors, but that was VERY soon forgotten as Brittany screamed at the top of her lungs for the other girls. As they came running Brittany went straight to the bathroom to get changed out of her soiled clothes. When she came back out the girls were all in the room very curious as to what their slave had done. Silently Brittany produced the clothes he had peed on and handed them to him. "Tell them what you did to my clothes" she commanded. Fearing Brittany's wrath if he refused, he did. When he had finished the other girls immediately went into a huddle to decide on his punishment. After a few minutes they came back and Brittany said: "Since you peed all over my best crop-top and mini-skirt, you have to wear them. You must walk to the launderete to wash them and you may not take a change of clothing. As they are so disgusting now you must put them in the wash for at LEAST 1 hour." Then they kitted him out in pink frilly panties, a white bra (back-to-front), high-heels and the dirty top and mini-skirt. "You may keep the panties on but your dick Must be hanging out the side, you Must keep on the bra and high-heels, and you are NOT under ANY circumstances to attempt to cover yourself up in any way" Brittany yelled in his ear. "If any man asks you for anything you must do whatever they say but you must not leave the launderete. If any girl asks for anything you must say "No sorry, I'm Gay. Whent the wash has finished you must dry them and come outside to give them to me. You must stay there until I arrive. I will then take my clothes and you will walk back here. If you attempt to run away you will be SEVERELY punished. Now, lets go - Remember, we'll be watching you!"

sjsully06
07-09-2007, 09:53 PM
When he got out of the car at the laundromat he felt really embarrassed, he walked in, releived to see it empty, he proceeded to the washing machines in the back, hoping he could remain hidden in the shadows. After a half hour a man walked in and spotted him at once. He walked towards him in the back of the room and the man said how a little birdy told him an attractive man in drag was washing clothes. He told him that he wanted sex and mentioned that his name was nick. nick went around him and snick removed his panties and slowly carressed his penis as heentered his own penis in his ass, while he never thouyght himself ga he actually enjoyed this. they fucked for15 minutes and then proceeded to make out only to end up having anal sex again. as nick started to c u m in his ass the buzzer for the clothes went off, nick pulled his penis out of his ass and said that he would tell britany that he was a good girl and to let him off easy when he got home, nick left and he went to retrieve the clean clothes not paying attention to the fact that two people had just walked in, he put the sexy clothes back and was turning to leave when he saw to his horror both his parents standing there with a bag of laundry...

sjsully06
07-09-2007, 09:56 PM
If people dont mnd i have another amazing installment of what happens with his parents so if people dont mind please dont continue the story as i will do it within the hour

molten man
07-10-2007, 12:00 AM
no problem man. wel wait for u. plz do it fast!

sjsully06
07-10-2007, 12:05 AM
What the F U C K are you doing his mom screamed, his dad just stared in shock. Ummmm, he said, ummmmm, but just when he thought it couldnt get worse brittany walked in, before even looking to see where he was and to see his parents she exclaimed, i want my clothes so i brought you a diaper...

WHAT!!!! his mom continued to yell, not only are you a sissy you are a baby as well, well if you want to be those things then you will, for the next year you are to be a total sissy and baby, you will wear female clothes and diapers 24/7, but its her not me, he said, but his mom said she didnt care, she than rounded on brittany and said, I almost didnt beleive you, im glad i came here to see this for myself. for helping me realize the kind of son i have you can be his permanant baby sitter and i swear he will do everything you say...

sjsully06
07-10-2007, 12:07 AM
the next one will be my best ever..just wait a little longer

molten man
07-10-2007, 12:53 AM
awseome man.. keep writin!!

theman997
07-10-2007, 06:01 AM
Bravo sjsully06, I have to hand it to you, now the story is getting really interesting. Keep up the good work and continue writing for the sake of the story! haha

sjsully06
07-10-2007, 10:20 AM
-2 DAYS LATER-

I had never been so humiliated, i felt like the world was lost on me, my parents hated me and now i was under the watchful eye of brittany. I knew I would have to get used to it, some of the things i was starting to enjoy. She bought me yesterday a large tipped vibrating butt plug and some Abena X-plus diapers. What i was starting to dislike tremendously was the clothes i had to wear with it. She bought me 7 sissy dresses, each of them different soft pastile colors. The one im in at the moment is a pink sissy dress with frills and puffed arm holes, i was in a nightmare.

Its time for you lunch baby, brittany said to me. she walked over with a bottle of warm milk and forced me to drink it, but instead of finishing it i hit it out of her hand and told her to get the fuck away.

Instead that evil bitch smiled and said she was glad i did that, now she could try out her new punishment, she left the room and returned 3 mins later with a bag of stuff, first thing she removed some handcuffs and cuffed me to my bed, both hands were stuck above my head, secondly she removed a ball and gag and stuck it in my mouth and strapped it shut. she took out rope and tied me in a way were my foot were stuck but were they were also suspended revealing my diapered ass. she then took out a monsterous looking butt plug, it had little gel spikes all over it and it was huge. she lubed it up and pulled down my diaper and inserted it, i let out a gasp , it hurt at first. she then told me she wasnt done, she had 3 male masters in the next room ready to get me. she lef and said have fun...

sjsully06
07-10-2007, 10:30 AM
The three men entered the room and i knew i was in for a long day. the first man sat down next to me and started to stroke my penis, i had an instant erection. the second man started to stoke his own penis, he made it rise then he removed my ball gag and put his ppenis in my mouth, pulling in and out, in and out, the third man made him self cum and he spread it on my whole body, they were making me there bitch. the second man cummed deep in my throat, it was so deep i couldnt traste the saltyness. it had now been thirty minutes of being fucked in the mouth by three people, my ass started to hurt. my diaper was wet with cum and piss.

1 hour later they were still going at it. and they finally stopped, ok we must leave now they said, but he stated how they would be back everyday at noon.

a little later brittany entered the room smiling, she told me before i could ask that she was happy because of what she did to me. so naturally i instantly thought it was because she made me get raped, but then she said...

the warning on the butt plug states that if left in your anus for to long it stretches out your anal tissue making you lose all control of your bowel movements for life, you are in my control as a baby forever. you will be shitting yourself every 5 mins and you will do what i say or you will be stuck in a poopy diaper for a week. i also have a gift for u, since you are now such a little baby i got you a crib that i can lock you in....

molten man
07-11-2007, 03:42 AM
nice work. u developing it fantasticallY!

sjsully06
07-11-2007, 09:00 AM
Why dont more people take over, I'm going to take a break so I can finish a scipt to my movie, I will come back and add more later, but for today more people should add because that is the point to the story anyways...

sjsully06
07-11-2007, 09:05 AM
O, also, thanks for all the compliments moltenman

insanehuman455
07-11-2007, 10:28 AM
they locked me in the crib for the night wearing a sissy nightie and a diaper. i had secretly removed the butt plug so i still had control of my bowels, but it wouldnt be long until she noticed. i couldnt sleep that night, just thinking about what my life has become. here i was locked in a babies crib at 18 years old. i drifted to sleep and dreamed that i was 40 years old and still sissified and diapered. i snapped awak. "i cant live like this. im not putting up with this shit anymore" i thought to myself, i had been a football player, no childs crib can hold me in. I strained myself but broke free. everyone was gone it was only 8 at night, the put me to bed early. i stripped off the diaper and and nightiee and put on some of my old clothes. i went into my dads room and got his pistol out of his drawer. i sat on the couch watching TV waiting for their return. the door opened and Brittany screamed, "what the fuck are you doing!" "IM doing whatever the hell i want, and your gunna be doing whatever the hell i want too." i raised the gun to her to ler her know i was serious. "you made my life a living hell, now its my turn" i handcuffed my parents and brittany together then tied them to a pole. you wait here well i check through what you just but for me at the store. "a shock collar, very nice. this will come in handy. Revenge is sweet, oh yes revenge is sweet." i stripped off their clothes and took a picture of them. "Insurance" i said happily. I called up brittanies ex boyfriends and told them the situation. they said they would be happy to help. i was goining to make birttany regret ever knowing me, or even better the day she was born.

sjsully06
07-11-2007, 11:50 AM
You just ruined the whole story

sjsully06
07-11-2007, 11:53 AM
I was screaming my head off, Brittany ran in said what the fucks wrong. I just had a dream that I shot and killed you and my parents. You what! she screamed, you want me dead, no i dreamed it, i said. I dont care if your dreaming or not, for that, you are getting the worst punishment ever, starting tomorrow. The next day I woke up with shit in my diaper, my bowels must have released as i was sleeping, then brittany walked in with a whip...

insanehuman455
07-11-2007, 05:48 PM
the story has to resolve some time, and what 18 year old guy wouldnt fight back, it will just end up being a redundant mess, but if thats the why you want to do it than, i guess ill comply

"meet your newest enemy, we can call him MR whippy. any time you do something bed Mr whippy comes out. understood, and now for your actions and thoughts last night MR whippy is goin to have to set you straight. She made my lay face down and snapped the whip at my back, and told me to jack off and that she wont stop until i come, i began goin at it as hard as i could but the whip hurt so much i couldnt cum. i shifted the shit around my diaper and started jackin off with it. it gave me just the edge needed. i had been whipped 20 times before i came. my whole diaper and groin was covered in shit, tears were forming at my eyes from the pain. "Is the baby gunna cry?" taunted brittany. i felt like ripping her face off, but new i couldnt do anything, i was just gunna have to get used to this, it had always secretly been a fantasy of mine, but the grass is always greener on the other side. brittany then announced it was time to go shopping at the mall. "now what shall you wear today?" she said in a sadistic tone...

sjsully06
07-11-2007, 09:00 PM
It will get resolved, prolly with some excape, but not with a gun, also not yet, i still many ideas...

molten man
07-12-2007, 12:59 AM
man. i would say since it was sjsully06 who took it 2 this level.. he has d rite 2 decide how it ends!!

sjsully06
07-12-2007, 09:48 AM
I was wearing a baby blue frilly sissy dress, and we were geting into the car, about to go to the mall. I had to get out of letting everyone see me, that when I had an idea. While I couldnt control my bowel movements, maybe if i tried hard enough i could force a bowel. With out her noticing I pulled my diaper down and shit on the seat of her car, i then scooped it up as quick as i could and i threw it at the back of her head. Revenge is sweet, i knew i would be punished really badly, but i didnt care... I was out of going to the mall.

1 HOUR LATER

I had just recieved the worst punishment ever. I was whipped, had the largest didldo forced so far up my butt it bled. Thats it I yelled, I had snapped, I stood up and attacked brittany, I punched her and wailed on her, It felt so good....

1 Month Later

I had injured brittany so badley she was a veggie for life, she couldnt move or talk, my paretns walked in on me and calld the police, i was brought to jail and had a court case, i was given 5 years in prison, but that wasnt the worse of it, my parents told brittany's parents what had been going on, and her dad, being really rich, payed the court system to make me wear a sissy dress everyday since i was already stck in diapers, this would be hell, me looking like a little bitch with really tough men...

I was walking down the line of cells every inmate yelling names at me, i was ld into my cell, it seemed empty, the guard closed the door, then i heard it, in the toughest voice iv ever heard, a man behind me said, Hey Baby!

doxanything
07-12-2007, 11:03 AM
i will be your slave

molten man
07-13-2007, 12:29 AM
sjsully06 what happened 2 d story!! i think it wen a little too far??

sjsully06
07-13-2007, 12:52 AM
I didnt do it... my friend was over and he did it, o well...

il try to fix it later

its worse than what the other kid did to..lol

insanehuman455
07-13-2007, 09:06 AM
well i originally was planning for him to think he was getting revenge but the dad would have knowledge that the gun wasnt loaded and was just waiting out to see what he did, then once again resume conrol, this time with counter revenge in mind

but yeah the last post was quite terrible, but thinking about the story it can go on for quite long with out a conclusion because if you take it day by day for a month thats 30 posts worth, so if he is in slavery for just the summer thats like at least 70 posts worth, so i say ignore/delete the jail post and everyone just have fun writting the story, this is also a good area for new writers to test their writing skills without making a completely new story on their own.

sjsully06
07-13-2007, 10:46 AM
I know my friend ruined the story witht he last post, but heres my attempt to put it back, its not the best like the ones way before but its a way to get it back on track...

I woke up screaming, she had whipped me so bad I had fallen unconcius from the pain. So here I was with my back cut to shit, I was wearing a shitty diaper, and I was in a fucking dress. During my dream I thought I had been in jail, but it was just a false llusion, it is sad when your life is so bad that jail seems better, the only good part of my dream was the sweet revenge I had goten on Brittany, but in my mind I kew the day would come when not only I exacted my revenge on her but my parents as well.

Get up, she screamed, we are going to the mall. But before you go, you need to be cleaned. She led to to the bath tub where she filled it with water. Get in there, and clean off, il be back in a little while with a fresh diaper and clothes.

I was just finishing getting cleaned when the 3 men from the previous day walked in...

sjsully06
07-13-2007, 10:23 PM
They forced me out of the tub and without lube since I was stull soaking wet, one of the men got on top of me and started to give me anal, it surprisingly felt so good, in and out, in and out, he just kept thrusting, deeper and deeper, then the second man walked in front of me an he thrust his penis in my mouth, going in and out, in and out, the man cummed in my ass and i felt the warm liquid work its way inside of me, the man then cummed in my mouth, i had just been raped by two men, but i liked it. the third man then turned me around and gave me a blow job, the 2 other men then had sex with each other, my boner grew so much more, i then realized i was turned on by men. the man stopped sucking my penis and he worked his way up towards my head, his lips brushed mine, and we made out, our tongues brushing each others, a light flashed from above but i didnt pay attention to it, my hand slipped down to the mans balls and his to mine and we jacked each other off, a flash again, now i was courious, i looked up to see brittany with a digital camera in the window, what i exclaimed, and i saw her mouth the dreadful words through the window, this is going on myspace for everyone you know to see...