PDA

View Full Version : humiliation dares for guys

absurdvillain
06-25-2007, 10:23 PM
* jerk off with your cock over your mouth, legs in the air

* go out in public with cum on you (like from the above dare) or on your clothes

* wear panties

* steal panties from female friends

* do the above and hope they catch on to you or confront you

* buy a cucumber and vasaline at a store, and nothing else

* go to the adult video store and ask the female sales clerk where the section is for sissies and FemDom videos

* ask a female drug store clerk if they have extra small condoms (regardless of your actual size)

* inquire at body hair waxing salons how much it would cost to have your ass, genitals, legs, and underarms waxed

* make a cum popsicle by freezing it in a mold, then eat your "cocunut" popsicle in public

xatm092
06-29-2007, 01:53 PM
Haha, some of those are brilliant. Some are just silly though.

Powerstrip
06-30-2007, 02:23 PM
I've eaten cum before, but not with the legs above head idea.

The popsicle idea I had never done before. It took me a few days to work up enough to make a small ice lolly. (which means that after the first day it was not a thick creamy cum).

I never really liked the taste of cum, and this was no better, but I thought that if I didn't I would fail, so forced myself to eat it all!

Sandy put in a dare about wearing panties, I did it in my exams, but they were hidden underneath my trousers.

Nice dares :) The rest are too public for me

PS: I love the avatar :P

Mr.Rockstar
06-07-2009, 05:57 PM
i like the first 2

ill_do_as_im_told
06-07-2009, 07:41 PM
ive done the first 4 :D the 1st is really fun but yoou get really light headed after

qr1959
06-09-2009, 04:30 PM
I have done the first one, several times. Once while on my web cam. (not telling which site i used). I have worn panites several times, a few times all day. I got caught snitching my ex-sister in law's panties. Needless to say she was not happy. But we reached an agreement as to what I had to do so she would not tell my wife or her husband.
I will do the adult bookstore dare tomorrow night. But I will wear a pair of panties.. the lady that works the adult bookstore near me is a real bull dyke and I am sure she will make me answer many questions.

Coyote
06-09-2009, 08:50 PM
yo dare me with one of these
* jerk off with your cock over your mouth, legs in the air
* wear panties
* steal panties from female friends

* do the above and hope they catch on to you or confront you
or other dares

Ummm what?

I know that these are old but some are still good. I will be doing some

Jslave
06-10-2009, 08:47 AM
I love the cucumber and vaseline one, pure brilliance. :)

Nicky Nick
03-27-2011, 12:06 AM
"go to the adult video store and ask the female sales clerk where the section is for sissies and FemDom videos"

Lmao!! I had to do this one time as a punishment for an old mistress but first she painted my fingernails and toenails red..put me in sum ladies loose fitting jogging type pants (which were super comfy!), panties, a black bra and a white shirt and lds sandals.. Then I had to walk in while she waited outside and I had to ask for a french maids outfit.. I about died when I walked in and two guys were working!! Worst humiliation ever!