PDA

View Full Version : Help. Ideas and techniques needed to tease and deny my girlfriend

webbielicious
08-24-2016, 03:11 AM
So basically we switch. But most of the time she is more domme than I am. She also enjoys keeping me in chastity from time to time much to my frustration. But on this occasion I thought I'd show her what it's like to be teased and denied. She's never been denied and just does as she pleases. If its anything like the desperate sexual frustration I get when I am she needs to experience that. So I suggested a challenge. Neither of us can touch ourselves at all or cum. Partners may touch each other how and when and as much as they like to tease the other. However if they make the other person cum they forfeit and loose, the punishment for which is a month sexual slavery! She is confident I'll mess up first, especially with the no touching, not even to pee rule, but I want ideas to add to the complications of it and also ways I can try to tease her to distraction. Obviously I'll be using a vibe on her every evening!

Any one played this sort of thing before? How was it. Did you have any sub challenges built in to spice it up?
Grateful for all ideas and feedback.

Webbie

webbielicious
08-24-2016, 10:01 PM
Well the first 24 hours has passed. She got home very late from work which took away alot of my planned tease time. I did lick her clit for 5 minutes before she showered and then gave her another 5 minutes on the clit with a mini wand just before bed. Her resolve is impressive and she doesn't seem to show any of her usual signs of enjoyment. What have I got myself into!? How can I win this if she is going to be that steely. Her pussy was wet though. She was saying how much she was going to tease me but in actual fact we got into bed and she didn't. I think she was deliberately ignoring my hopes of some teasing which is actually more frustrating! This morning she woke and started stroking my hardon. Only for about a minute though and left my foreskin pulled back. Under the no touching rule I couldn't fix it which left me hard until she did 15 minutes later. Meanwhile I vibed her clit again. Seemingly no reaction once more. One of the other rules is no chocolate so I have snuck a bar of chocolate into her lunch bag which she will find later as an extra tease ;)
How can I win this? Will she get horny and miss sex? She is normally very sexual. Anyone with experience or ideas please post. I think I'll tie her down tonight and really have a play as we should have much longer.

webbielicious
08-25-2016, 10:19 PM
Well no replies and it's a but late now sadly. Apparently I've lost and am now her slave for a month. Just to update, she found the chocolate in her bag and was not impressed. Said I'd be punished for that at some point. And then she was very cunning. I wanted to see that she still had it when she got home and she showed me it. The chocolate was only on the top so she had eaten all around it and left that bit. Sneaky! Later we were playing. Wed had a few glasses of wine and I again used the vibrator held on her clit. Her legs twitched a few times but she claimed it was having no effect as she had switched off. In a moment of stupidity I pulled her off the chair and whilst she was standing up in front of me facing away I put two fingers in her pussy. It was a little wet so I decided to make her nearly squirt as she loves this and I figured it would be obvious when to stop. However only 3 seconds in she said that I'd lost. I didn't believe her as there was no reaction I could detect. She pointed to the floor. I touched it and the carpet was wet. As were her thighs on closer inspection. I had lost. Apparently the denial and teasing had been having an effect after all she was just hiding it well. She wouldn't normally squirt so easily. I was annoyed. She then sat on my lap and made me continue and she absolutely soaked me and the chair and carpet with much more squirt. So now I am lost. Under her control for a month and still haven't cum for 3 days now despite her teasing. I am still not allowed any contact with my cock for the whole month. God know what else will happen. If anyone would like me to continue reporting here each day then let me know. Thanks

Prince_of_Mercy
08-26-2016, 01:24 AM
Your mutual challenge was very interesting from the start, I enjoyed reading it. I don't know about the others, but I'd like to know more about your month of being sex slave to your girlfriend, so keep us posted.

And who knows, maybe you'll be able to turn your present position in your advantage after all;).

webbielicious
08-26-2016, 02:15 AM
Thankyou Prince. The only rule she has imposed this morning before dashing to work was that I still can't touch it or my balls under any circumstances. This is actually rather annoying as a couple of days before starting the challenge I shaved all my public hair off. (I normally keep my cock and balls shaved anyway.) But this time I did the whole lot and I have to say it is growing back and getting to the damn itchy stage!

I suspect she is going to be a bit lost as to ideas of what to do with me as she's not as experienced in this arena as I am. Feel free to post up any suggestions and I will read them to her.

I know she is planning on fucking tonight not sure who is fucking who though or whether I'll get to cum. I'll keep the thread posted. (she does love it when I cum though and it has been a few days now so I might get lucky through her own weakness)

I intend to make it clear to her that we should use this opportunity to push me hard and explore things that she might not have had the confidence to do and that I will try my absolute best not to be my normal wimpy self and grin and bear a lot more for her.

Greatcornbow
08-26-2016, 05:50 PM
Is she a member here? If so what is her handle?

webbielicious
08-26-2016, 11:29 PM
She is not on GD. Hence I am showing her the postings that come back. In a way it's more humiliating and harder having to word for word read what has been written here back to her.

webbielicious
08-27-2016, 12:17 AM
Well she is getting into the swing of things now. First day down. I told her about asking for ideas on here and thought it best to post that bit in the right it in the forum with a list of toys etc available. That page is here (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=274080). My house rules are now no touching my cock or balls. Annoying as I normally keep these shaved but she things it would be amusing to let them grow back over the next month and prickle me as they do. After attempting to play with her nipples this morning I am also now banned from touching them without invitation. :(
Yesterday afternoon whilst still at work she remembered I'd had a kitten tail plug recently delivered that we'd not yet tried. (largely because on seeing the size of the plug I was a bit concerned! So hadn't brought it up) with this in mind I asked if I could pre prep by wearing a smaller plug when I got home for a bit. Having got home I plugged myself and set about preparing her dinner ensuring the plug stayed in by wearing a gstring. Following dinner she was very tired I I thought I had got away with nothing further (but sadly no teasing either) but she woke up more and told me to switch to the tail. It's is big and was a bit of a shock. Certainly won't fall out! She then demanded I kneel before her and make her cum with the little wand on her clit. She did so after about 5 minutes. Then got me on all fours and used by back as a foot rest for 5 minutes. Whilst in this position occasionally she would pump the tail plug and wank my cock which was by now dribbling precum some of which she caught on her foot and made me lick off. She demanded a second wand orgasm which I dutifully gave her. Resuming my all fours foot rest position afterwards but with my ass facing her she started pumping the plug more. She got it just right and started milking my prostate with it. Then she applied the vibe to it too! Oh my! That felt intense. She even tried vibing my soft dribbling cock but it was better on my ass. After what felt like 10 minutes she dissapear telling me to stay crouched. And came back saying she had a suprise. She removed the tail plug and then started inserting something else. I thought initially it was smaller, my prostate tickler perhaps as I felt it going in and then it got easier. It's in! But then she said, stop forcing me out. Oh! Its not in! I relaxed more and this time the object started going in. And in and in and OMG it's huge and sooo long! I didn't think I could take any more but there was more. She told me to get off the floor and push the rest in myself. On touching it's Base I realised it was the 10 inch strapon cock. I'd never get that in! But she wanted me to sit down on it. With much concentration and more than a bit of whining I slowly sat on the sofa as it pushed in right to the hilt. I was definitely not comfortable at this point. She then got my cock hard instantly and sat on my lap slipping my cock into her pussy. She then bounced up and down a few time to make sure the strapon was definitely in me deep before slowly gyrating and working her clit with the wand again. I warned I wouldn't last long despite the discomfort but didn't want to cum unless allowed. She built up to orgasm. I was going to cum. I begged her for her to cum asap as I couldn't hold it. Another minute of agony at the edge and she did. This was too much and I begged to cum too. She allowed it and I erupted immediately inside her. It was almost like a ruined orgasm as it didn't feel as satisfying as I thought it should. She got off and a huge amount of cum fell out of her leaving me quivering in panic about the strapon still in me. She said I could remove it and I sheepishly went up to the bathroom and did so. Relieved at last! That was the end of that. Exhausted we went to bed.
In the night the dog stirred and wanted to go out. Without even thinking I subconsciously scratched my cock and nuts from the small growing hairs. Then realised my failure. When she woke this morning I admitted my failure. Well we'll restart your month again then as per the rules. :( a few minutes later she decided that it would be acceptable for her to decide whether to punish or restart the timer as I'd never get out and something so minor didn't not warrant it at this stage. If on the other hand I did similar at the end of the month she may then restart the clock rather than punish depending on how much fun she has this month! Apparently I will be tied and spanked later this evening. I reminded her I was already another 2 punishments for teasing her about chocolate when still originally playing the game. We will see what happens later

Prince_of_Mercy
08-27-2016, 01:28 AM
It seems you're both having fun, although she's probably enjoying more than you, but maybe, after some time, you'll like an idea of being a sex slave to your girlfriend.

As long as she is giving you creative tasks,you'll both appreciate your present roles. And if you successfully finish your one month, it's time to switch the roles.

webbielicious
08-27-2016, 02:10 AM
It seems you're both having fun, although she's probably enjoying more than you, but maybe, after some time, you'll like an idea of being a sex slave to your girlfriend.

As long as she is giving you creative tasks,you'll both appreciate your present roles. And if you successfully finish your one month, it's time to switch the roles.

Thankyou Prince. It's certainly been an eye opener so far. I am generally sub to her except when we swap for a session and then I'm quite a hard Dom for a few hours. That's why I figured this would be fun, especially if I won and got no refusals for a month. The timescale was her idea. I did suggest that we'd play this again one day but she indicated there is no way I'd get her for a month so I'm guessing swapping afterwards is out lol. She only joined in this time as she loves the challenge and competitive side and was very confident of winning!

webbielicious
08-28-2016, 12:08 AM
So yesterday was a normal day, went for a long walk with the dogs. I managed to rack up some more punishments. We were already on 2 somethings and after telling her to 'heel' at one point in the morning which was deemed unacceptable and then accidentally visiting a urinal (touching cock) when out at the pub on our walk, 2 became 4. The early evening came. I was on standby for work and therefore not drinking. She on the other hand was. She decided she needed to exact punishment sooner rather than later for fear of getting too 'trigger happy'. Told me to go and get a whip she would approve of and come back down naked. In an effort to just switch it on I found out my heavy steel collar and put it on. I find getting whipped painful and it helps me tolerate it (I think?) if I feel like I've earnt it and am being punished as a sub. I reappeared naked. Riding crop in hand. The end has been removed making it effectively a stern cane with a sharp point. 'hands on your head, elbows out' she barked before starting to run the tip of the crop up and down my chest and nipples trying to tickle my arm pits on the way past. I was alarmed at the pain that was to come. How many hits is 4 punishments? It hadn't been discussed. Then she broke the silence saying she was going to give me 10 swipes and I should count. I was relieved sooo much when I heard the number. I can do 10 surely. Then without warning 1 - 6 came very quickly almost leaving me wondering why she was being so gentle but grateful that she was, due to the 0 recovery time between each. Stingy! 'how many' she demanded. I told her and she continued, slower but only gapping by about a second or two. 7,8,9 and she stopped. Building suspension she started around my body with the tip of the crop. Finding my back she began to press hard whilst dragging down. At first I thought she was just teasing and scratching but the I realised that she had found a new game to entertain herself. Drawing with the scratchy tip on my back. Finally the last strike came which was harder but not too bad and my relief was clear knowing it was the last one.
The evening went on and she had a few more drinks. And decided she might want to cum again. She concluded this was unlikely to happen after the alcohol. I begged to let me try. Kneeling, I licked her pussy. This was making her horny (and me) but we weren't going to cum like that and I tried the vibe which was better but still no result. We gave up and thought of watching TV. I lay my head in her lap. It wasn't long before she started playing with my exposed cock and then my balls. (I'm very nervous of my balls being touched so we don't normally ) but seeing as I can't refuse her now she took advantage. This was nerve-wracking but pleasant and made me hard again which she intermittently started wanking. Before long she needed to feel it and sat down on my cock pumping me. Again after a few minutes tease she changed her plan. 'I can't cum but I bet I could squirt. Make me squirt and then Fuck and cum in my ass. I want to squirt on your face. That's what I need'. I led her to the waterproof bathroom lay down and drove a couple of fingers in her pussy building the required motion to get her gushing. And she did. Over and over. I tried my best to catch at least some in my mouth. By the time we were done the room and I were soaked and a significant puddle had formed. 'now Fuck my ass'. Applying some lube I out my cock in slowly. She was desperate for it and nicely relaxed. I pumped away feeling horny. Too much lube perhaps? I wasn't feeling as much as I needed and she kept taunting me saying I could cum if I wanted. Seems like ages now. Then she grabbed the mini wand and started working her own pussy whilst I continued to thrust. She was making lots of noises and I didn't want to stop or slow but my balls we now swinging into the hard wand tip and hurting with each thrust. I dutifully kept going and was determined she would cum. Eventually we changed positions in the room so she could cling to the toilet seat and she put down the vibe. I continued to bash away. Finally I could feel a little building excitement in my cock. Yes come on I need to cum I thought. But it started subsiding as she shifted. I kept trying hard coming out deeper and thrusting more but eventually I misjudged it and came out too far and fell out. 'that's it you missed your chance to cum then, I loved my Orgasm though' and walked off.

We watched a film and went to bed. Part way through we discussed punishment. So 4 punishments are 10 stripes I said so 1 is 2.5 that isn't very clever. Needs to be a round number ideally. She rose it to 5 per punishment straight away. I'd already picked up two by touching my cock whilst excited and her nipple. So thats 10 stripes already? Best be careful. We went to bed.

This morning we woke. She had to go to work. I woke with a hardon and had a few minutes before we had to get up reaching over and stroking her chest. 'That's another. Nipple!' She said. Grrr 15! I decided to be cheeky and reminded her that last evening she'd banned me from touching her ass after spanking it. She cancelled that total ban but said I couldn't touch it to spank it. I therefore lifted her ass cheek and started trying to force my hard cock in her. 'what are you doing. It's my choice not yours and what are you touching!' I'd inadvertently got so excited I'd forgotten I was helping my cock into her. 20 dammit! Removing my hand I persevered and finally found my target pushing my cock in her pussy. I wrapped my legs around her saying I know you want this and fucked really hard. Within seconds I could tell she did. 'I love it, that feels amazing'. Rather too quickly I was already building way too fast. So sad she by the sounds of it! Listening to her moaning and building I kept trying but it was too much. I hit edge and stopped 'don't stop' I pushed back in after virtually no recovery time and thrust hard and fast again. That is an amazing position! Wow, but again I couldn't get her to overtake me and quickly hit edge again and stopped. This process repeated. By the 4th or 5th I was getting so horny I just wanted to release but am determined whilst she has me to make sure she cums first! At the seventh edge the alarm went off! 'times up' and she pushed me away. A horny monster with a mission I grabbed the big wand from bedside table and jammed it on her clit turning it up. She lay back and came a couple of minutes later.

Then she reminded me that whilst pumping hard at her I'd grabbed her breast. She'd added 5 stripes. I don't even remember where the other came from in the blur but my total is now 30. Still haven't cum but have edged myself! Grrrr. Sure doesn't feel like I came yesterday!

I asked if I could cage myself for my safety and she begrudgingly allowed it. I selected my longer cb6000 for comfort and she allowed me to put it on. I was going to use one of my padlocks as it was my choice as and when to go in and out but she preferred her padlock I have no key to. So I'm in and safe for now and hopefully can still dictate when I come out. It was only for my own benefit to stop accidentally touching it that I begged to go in. Might be rather scratchy on my still growing pubes though. I have real stubble now!

A long day ahead and 30 stripes to come tonight. Last night's 10 still visible. 30, I've never done anything like that before I'm a wimp. I'll probably beg and cry!

webbielicious
08-29-2016, 01:44 AM
To ensure I didn't rack up any more punishments I stayed caged all day (not that I had a choice as I didn't have the key). This was very successful in saving me from myself until I had to walk the dogs later at which point the moment, cage and growing pubes was very scratchy. On getting back it was time for my punishment. 30 strokes with something. I had suggested I be restrained for this as didn't think I would voluntarily stay put for that many. She had decided to use one of the spreader bars. I stripped and crouched down on the floor. She put my biggest ball gag in my mouth and did it up tight. I could now only breath through my nose. Next she attached my ankles at end end of the bar. Still crouching and my knees and ankles forcibly spread she pulled my wrists through the gap between my knees and did up the awaiting wrist cuffs attached in the middle of the bar. My only choice to balance was to lean on my knees and face. I was already drooling from the gag so she went and got a plate to gather my drool. I already knew she had chosen a rope flogger, a paddle (which terrifies me) and the riding crop. Unable to move and already uncomfortable she began with the flogger. 5 gentle on the right cheek. (if it was all like this the hardest thing would be the position!) then a short pause and 5 distinctly harder on the left cheek. Still not too bad but did make me flinch. She stopped and left me there. I was so stuck. Drool was seriously gathering on the plate soaking my face. I kept trying to find a more comfortable position but all I could do is turn my head and rest the other side of my face in my own drool. She returned. This time after the first spank it was clear she'd opted for the paddle. Another 5 on the right cheek. First 2 ok next 3 getting rather sore. I was moaning now. But we were halfway. What concerned me was that so far the first five we exploring her but strength. The next 5 would probably be worse. I was right. They hit hard on my left cheek. I was definitely whimpering with each. She left me again to recompose myself for a couple of minutes before returning. Crop time. These were less gentle. 5 on the right check. God would the others be harder than that? I was clearly feeling it now moaning with each, fists clenching. Seeing I was feeling it or perhaps just wanted to prolong things or reward me she dissapeared upstairs suggesting I stayed put. I wasn't going anywhere. My right knee was burning from where it was on the carpet rather than the softer rub. I tried desperately several times to shift myself just 2 inches to the left onto the rug but I couldn't make any headway. That in itself only made me ache more and focus more on the pain. My arms too were aching at the elbows now, stuck between my knees. I'd been here about 30 mins now. As panic set in more I fought at the restraints more but this only exhausted me more and the frustration was b becoming panic. The drool still building on the plate was soaking me. My throat felt full of it and breathing was feeling difficult. I was focusing hardon it praying for her quick return. What if I choked? I needed to just accept and calm again. After what seemed like forever she came down the stairs again. I had figured seeing my ass stuck out had made her think you stick something on it. I couldn't see but hoped it was small. I felt the lube and tensed. I tried hard to relax, I'd only be hurting myself otherwise! It slid in. I thought it was the prostate tickler as it didn't seem big. No perhaps the small plug? Then I heard her plugging something in. Must be the wand. My ass started vibrating. Wow! This was intense. She wiggled and pumped whatever it was. I immediately lost all thoughts of pain and choking as I let the pleasure take over. 'you're really dribbling from both your mouth and your caged cock' she said. I was just morning all the time now pitching up and down depending on how hard she was trying. She placed the vibe on my palm and said 'hold it there. Play with yourself' I did so and then heard her camera go off. Great! Just as I had it in a good spot she took it back and withdrew it. 'time for your last 5 whips, best make them good hey' I was keen to take them now as the withdrawal of pleasure had make the pain come flooding back. They were hard. 4 in quick succession. She paused. I wanted her to but also needed her to finish it. I didn't care if it really hurt I just needed freedom now. She teased it over my body. 'you want it?' I moaned positively and made a thumbs up symbol. Begging for something I knew would hurt? Wierd! But I needed freedom. It could have been harder when it came. But I definitely groaned! 'good boy' she said and set about releasing me. I tried to move but wow my arms. Oww they had been stuck for so long. And my legs. It was good to breathe properly again. I slowly fell over and lay on the floor calming and slowly trying to straighten my limbs again. Legs trembling involuntarily she ask if I was OK. I now and smiled and said thankyou. That was that. We had dinner. I noted my left ass cheek felt bruised as I sat at the table. After dinner we discussed how it was for both of us. I want for her to be free to do more as I know she likes it. But I first need to learn to trust as Nd take it as she needs to learn my responses. So it was a useful starter experience but something for both of us to explore. Then she wanted to cum. Took me upstairs speed and demanded I lick her pussy. I kissed her then deliberately teased her nipples despite the ban. Only because I know she likes it and I want to pleasure her. And it makes me so excited. I'll take the punishment as I love nipples. I moved down to her pussy and licked away she was writhing all over the place loving it. I switched to the little vibe. She was teased right up to the edge and I deliberately teased her there. After minutes of suffering this she took the mini wand away to do it yourself. But try as she might and was now so sensitive she couldn't quite get over the edge. She gave up and I said I would finish her in a minute. After a couple of minutes rest I started on her again and a couple of minutes later she came hard on the wand giving me a great sense of satisfaction. She went for a shower and I begged to use the mains wand to vibrate my cage to edge if could get there. She replied no cumming! You have to I'm out and dried. I spent 20 minutes teasing my cock through the plastic. I got very close to cumming and stopped before trying again. She wanted to watch but trying for another 10 minutes achieved nothing more than frustration and a wet cock. She unplugged it. We went to relax with the TV. I persuaded her eventually that I wanted out of the cage as it was annoying and I'd learnt control. She released me eventually. It felt much better! Bed time came. I was of course horny and hard snuggled up to her. I probed her back with it. Wanting to Fuck her. I could just put it in I said. If you like she replied. Unable to slip it in at the angle I had to hold it considering the consequences. She noticed but I didn't care. I wanted no needed to Fuck her. Once inside it can't have been more than 30 seconds of fast pumping before I was back at edging again. She was very vocally loving it too which only further excited me. I paused before continuing after 5 seconds. Same thing occurred. I kept stopping and starting. She told me to cum as she wanted to feel it. I did obeyed and kept getting to edge and restarting. After about 8 times I just went to far and it out shot. Wow what an end to a night. We fell asleep.
So I'm at 15 strokes so far. No other mistakes so far but I have to say I think we both want to try the spanking more. My muscles hurt today so if we do then I will beg another position. Whilst I enjoyed being so restricted I don't think I could handle it again so soon. We'll see. My ass is definitely a little bruised today. But I'd love to take more of the soft rope flogger . Perhaps a lot more? I don't know! If nothing else this is enabling us both to learn new things!

webbielicious
08-29-2016, 10:44 PM
Not much to report this morning. The evening didn't really occur after she'd had a terrible day in the office. She is ok but unsurprisingly was far from in the mood and wanted cuddles. She did ask if I'd been good. 'Haven't touched all day somehow!' So still only carrying the 15 strikes from the previous night. (god my muscles ache from being in that position. It's like a full workout) so I was glad of a night off in actually fact. I joked that yes of course I'd been wanking all day 4,5 or was it 6 times. I think she knows this was a joke but had the last laugh by adding 10 strikes for either lying or touching. There's 25! I suspect she is enjoying her new whipping powers. I think I am a little but not during the event! Just as we were getting into bed she apologised (unnecessarily) for not administering them and they would of course roll over to tomorrow. (this evening)
It was a crap nights sleep and for some reason I have fucked up all morning so far which is only like 1.5 hours of the day so far! The itchy pubes are killing me and I've already scratched accidentally at them touching what I mustn't. So we are already at 50 strikes when you add on the 25. I hope it is mixed with pleasure as that seemed to alleviate the pain straight away. I know she'll be getting her confidence now and will be less gentle this time. Must be good for the rest of the day not that I haven't been trying to so far! Hopefully I'll get to play with her tonight. Seems like ages!

webbielicious
08-30-2016, 11:41 PM
Having realised that 50 strokes is a very big number for me the rest of the day went pissed without further errors. Thank god! I had hoped it would mostly be with the rope flogger as that is nice and gentle. She asked me, 'so how many is it you have earned yourself'. I was nervous now the event was seeming more real and tempted to lie but was sure she'd go easy on me. '50' I sheepishly replied. 'well we'd best get started. I'll deal with you whilst cooking dinner. Strip! I'll go get what I want' I did so definitely nervous and not keen now. Is already put my steel collar on to try and help me remember my position. I did this I deserved it. I'd hoped for a bit of playful spanking. I'm one of those people that thinks and fantasises about something but in reality can't take 1% of the real thing! She returned with armfuls of equipment. 'I remember you had me masked up once and strapped down to the coffee table with these arm restraint gloves (long shoulder length leather gloves with buckles all the way up) so now is your turn'. First on was the gimp mask with built in ball gag. She left the eye section open. Within seconds I was drooling uncontrollably. Then she slipped the gloves on and buckled them up. She pushed me to my knees and made me hug the coffee table before securing the end of the gloves together on the underside. Drool was pouring out now as I focused on the table surface. He obviously chose the rope flogger and have me a quick 15 with it alternating cheeks as I tried my best to count despite the mouth restriction. There was hope they basically tickle. I had felt only about 5 of them connect with any real force and I could definitely deal with more of those. She stopped, put the blindfold down on the mask and left the room. This was a much more comfortable position than the other night. I'd put music on before we started to drown out any screams and I listened adjusting to the darkness. I started moving my feet to the music. When she returned I defiantly continued by feeble bopping to the music. Then I felt her grab my left ankle and put a cuff on it. Then the right. Ahh the spreader bar I thought. Nice touch! Dancing now seemed too cumbersome to continue with. 'there that's better this is a punishment afterall not play time'. I wasn't sure what was coming until it arrived. I felt her scrape the paddle down my back. 'nice side' she scraped again. Thud time it clawed at my skin 'nasty side, hmmmmmm' she continued this teasing torture. I'd begged her never to even entertain the idea of the raised spikes nasty side as I'd split skin on a sub before after only 2 hits. She stopped... And then it came And Oh my god did it arrive. 5 hard strikes on the right cheek. My attempts to count along were lost in the moaning of pain as I had no choice but to stay and take it. All were harder than I'd ever want. I'd tried to teach her that with more severe whips etc, alternating cheeks made survival easier. She done it with the flogger but was now clearly getting carried away. Then she gave me another 5 hard strikes to the left. Barely enough delay between each for me to catch my breath. I could feel it glowing and smarting. I'd never felt that before. 'There see we are halfway' . I lay there panting terrified of the fact we were only half way! :eek: she left me to calm a bit before returning one more apparently selecting the rope flogger again. Thank god. Another ten with that. It didn't feel so mild this time, my cheeks clearly already damaged from the paddle. But it was still manageable. She started faffing with something in the room. The I felt something being roughly slipped onto my cock. Is she putting my cage back on? She's never done it before she'll kill me. I tried desperately to work out what was happening. The something was on and it started vibrating. Oh wow that is nice. Really nice! My pleasure disrupted by a finger of lube on my ass and something quickly rammed in. Thank god it wasn't big. That would have been the end. I would have surely broken down. It was my prostate tickler. When then also started vibrating. Oh my, this was a thing! I want to pump whatever was on my cock but she didn't appear to be holding it now. I moved a little to try and push whatever against the side of the table. It slid off me I protested through the gag. Thank god she put it back on. This was great,removing any thoughts of the punishment. I wanted all of this! I could feel it slipping off again as she tickled my insides. I hadn't felt the mysterious sensation of the normal slow decent of the thick liquid so concluded to stay focused on the cock. But it was slipping, teasing me. It fell off again as I tried to save it. She put it back on again and told me not to keep dropping it. Ahhh better and then it switched off! I groaned in protest. 'more punishment first'. The dark cloud descended immediately. Fear. 15 somethings to go. My ass started throbbing again. It was the crop. Previously she'd only targeted one cheek at a time. She had upped her game. More confidence? Both cheeks lit up as the first came. Oh christ was that her gentle get your eye in stroke? Again and again writhing around attempting to find a way of avoiding the inevitably they kept coming. Seemingly on the same spot over and over. (we'd discussed moving the target to help recovery) but either she was and I couldn't tell or she wasn't! Either way it hurt like hell. There were no gaps as I thought there should be. I hadn't even finished dealing with the last when the next came and added to it. She stopped after 12.'three to go' I barely heard her over my own moans. Pleased of the stop but how much worse could it get just finish it. I didn't know what I wanted. Yes I did, for that to be all. Then my cock twitched again as it started vibrating again. What is that. I didn't care it felt great and a welcome distraction although my ass really was throbbing now. Still! She vibrated my ass too and started stroking the thing on my cock back and forth. Oh wow Oh wow. This could be amazing but I had no control of it. Would it be enough? She turned it up faster. Jesus yes I think it will be. She continued stroking it, pumping my ass. I knew I'd be done before long. It was building. I tried to warn her through my gag muffling I was going to cum. Three times I repeated this but she continued. I couldn't hold or wait for permission and felt the climax hit me. Oh wow but she didn't stop continuing on. Oh wow became Oh god so sensitive and still going. As the seconds ticked by and I frantically moaned and struggled it got worse. She was doing this as revenge for all those time I make her go straight through and cum again. 15 seconds or so later she stopped. Ahh relief! 'right the final 3' Oh no not this again and certainly not after I'd cum. We all know that being horny is a good pain inhibitor. But I've cum. I can't. I was almost sobbing but was resigned to my position. There was nothing that would stop her. God it hurt. 1 she tried to spur me on 'only 2 left' I was knelt up now straining against my bonds. 'get back down' as I fought her pushing me down again. 'you'll get more' I stopped fighting and retook my position. Thwack. I rose again involuntarily moaning loudly. 1 left. She did the pause thing. Just as I would. One left, always make it a big ending. Crap. 'down' I settled again as she stroked around with the crop. Crack. And there it was. 50.oh my god that last one hurt as much and more than any but I was done. I'd taken it. I was still alive and it was over. She started undoing my bonds congratulating me. I lay there limp across the table still dribbling. Ass stinging and throbbing. Eventually I rose and thanked her and for the orgasm. 'what orgasm, you didn't cum, I was watching and waiting for it' she said. I assured her I had and started looking for the inevitable pool of cum. 'you didn't there was nothing. You spent the whole session dribbling continously our of your cock but there was no orgasm. That's what I was trying for' she said. I did I assured her over and over and you kept going. That was cruel. It soon became obvious that she had only kept going as she just thought I was close! I got on my hands and knees searching for the cum even looking in the silicone attachment he'd had on the wand. Nothing. I really didn't ejaculate. Bur I definitely had an orgasm. The sensation, the pulsing, the satisfaction. The rest of the evening I spent confused and thinking how much my bottom hurt. I looked at it. What a mess. Good knows how people manage hundreds. My left cheek clearly more bruised that the right making sitting uncomfortable. We both decided bed was in order after a glass of wine. No fun for her tonight. I was exhausted already. She kindly lifted the rules for the next 2 days. I suggested this was because she'd seen the state of my ass and it's affects and couldn't do it again soon (thank god) but she replied that it was clear that I'd now really learnt something and wouldn't put a foot wrong with that reminder and therefore two days rest might be long enough for me to forget and become complacent again and now that she knew I could survive that all future punishments would be more severe. I wasn't even joking when I replied they would not but she confidently grinned and said you will already be secured. Perhaps I'll tape your balls to your ass and then spank you. This terrified me. Definitely not a joke. No chance never. No and I meant it. Her response simply well you are my slave for a month remember! With that she tut need over to sleep. No way is that happening full stop. End of. That's all I can think. This morning I woke my ass still bruised. In fact the stripes are largely gone but a large purple bruise now lives in my left cheek. I'd swear it still feels warm. She insisted on inspecting it before leaving for work, saying, I think I'll cum tonight.
It's only day 6 and there are 25 more. Oh my god!

webbielicious
08-31-2016, 09:58 PM
Well it's early day 7. I'm told I'll be needed later this evening as she rushes off to work again. She was very late home from work last night and by the time we'd eaten there wasn't much time for anything else other than to check my bottoms progress. She knows I'm guarding it by the way I flinch when she's near or when I leant again the sideboard and yelped off again. Just as well it was a quiet night. But I know she won't have had any pleasure for a couple of days now and that will be building on her. I have tried to keep my heavy steel collar on since my last punishment. I know this will please her. It is so heavy that it actually makes your muscles ache and in this way is a constant reminder of her. I didn't have to go into the office yesterday so this was not a problem but am going in today. I will have to find a way of concealing it despite the nice weather. Shirt and tie I suspect is my only option. I've had confirmation my new lightweight steel rope collar is on its way. At least that will be much lighter and custom fit. Till then I will endeavour to do as she wishes and keep this monster on.
My cheeks are on the mend. I don't have to think twice about sitting down this morning. I can still feel the left and she tells me it is still sporting a nice bruise. Nearly time for more! Cringe! I think she'll find me less careless from now on!

Carpe Diem
09-05-2016, 02:59 PM
How's it going? Any progress?

webbielicious
09-05-2016, 10:24 PM
Sorry for the silence it's been so manic here we've not done a lot. I was delighted to get home from work to find my new custom made collar had arrived. Finally I can take the big heavy one off. My aching muscles were delighted to feel the new light weight steel wire one take its place. Rather more subtle too! Less need to hide this one so. She locked it in place, got me to put on a loose tshirt that showed it off and took me to the pub for a drink. I was nervous as anything more than a glance and it's clear it doesn't come off but nothing was said. Thursday night there was of course some play time. She loves to get me hard then sit on me facing away, teasing my cock inside her whilst using a wand on her clit to bring herself off. Her orgasm was hard enough to push me out! She then got a wand accessory from upstairs and fitted it. It's a silicone sleeve for the cock to go through that is attached to the pulsing wand head. I've not used it much since I got it not thinking much of it. She slipped it on me and turned it up. I can't interfere. It does feel amazing in fact and rather than hold it still she started walking it up and down my stiff cock. Torture. I felt like I was definitely going to cum but was aware after a couple of minutes it was also becoming painful with each stroke. As it stroked up my cock it was clutching at the increased size of the start of my head. There was no lube and with each pump this bit was getting hit more and more. If I could just cum I'd be done, hoping she'd hold it still. A few minutes more and I had to stop her. On closer inspection it turns out the sleeve is designed to go the other way round and has gentle tickling bits to protect against such rubbing! The damage was done and my head felt bruised and floppy. 'don't you want to cum then Oh well I did' she taunted me. And of course I did but was so sensitive now! I took the wand (the right way round) and teased in my limp dick. Turning it on I hoped the sensations would make it grow inside. And it did! Without even moving the wand save for once round the underside of my cock where I held it, it built and built. When I asked if I could cum if she'd said no it would have been too late but she was fascinated and even I was shocked as to how much came out. Once all cleaned up I realised that my cock was effectively out of action until the head recovered but we had a busy weekend ahead with various birthday parties and friends visiting. 'you can have a couple of days break from the rules then. Doesn't sound like you'll be touching it much anyway'. She was right. It felt odd to be able to do simple things like go to the loo and hold it finding myself questioning if it was OK all the time. The weekend was indeed so busy we didn't have time to consider sex! A first for us! We did have a quick normal Fuck on Saturday morning for 10 minutes. It was more desperation to find some time and she wanted me in her so I took her roughly doggie style. I came and then finished her off with the wand in a couple of seconds. We got through to Sunday night and we're both exhausted. 'I think it's time I put some rules back in place. You've had a break'. The next morning, she added one rule back in as she'd noticed how much I'd been scratching at my growing pubes. No scratching not even through clothes or rubbing against the side board. Each scratch is 5 strikes with some form of whip. Torture! And having remembered the last spanking I was not planning on giving her the satisfaction. Despite this fact I still managed to rack up 20 strokes yesterday. Last night came and she wanted to be fucked again which I duly did. We were going out to dinner so there was very little time but we squeezed in a quickie. The smiles on her face as I thrust. She was clearly desperate. Amazingly I got to cum again. (she's way more generous than I would be but then she loves my cum). She awoke this morning (I'd already scratched twice more and was horrified thinking I was now at 30.) and announced I could scratch today. I told her about the 2 already but she allowed it saying I was lucky. Still 20 then. Phew. Apparently when we get in from work I will get my 20 and then I have just over an hour in which we switch and I can do whatever I like. Normally I would inflict some pain during this but apparently due to time constraints we'll have to cut that bit. I can only inflict pleasure in any was I please! Hmm I will have to rack my brain on how best to tie and tease her. I'm tempted to explore some breath play. This may also come in handy as she's so damned noisy when she screams and if she thinks she is getting away without any pain then she is mistaken. Once in place she will suffer my will. Revenge? I think a little is in order. Currently I'm thinking of cling filming her mouth and chin leaving her nose free. That should cut noise and also means I can easily block her nose to stop her breathing in or out. How and where she will be tied and what else I will do is currently up in the air! Hmmm. If she does give me my 20 beforehand then she may well be getting to experience them herself afterwards!

webbielicious
09-21-2016, 10:17 PM
Well I've been quiet because it's been quiet. We've been away on holiday with no real opportunity to play/torture. This of course has worked in my favour as she was getting a little too keen on the spankings. Now we are back she pointed out that she is planning on making up for the gap over the next few days. I'm almost excited due to the desperation but worried to. Apparently it's time to go back into the chastity cage today. Grrr hate wearing that to work!

webbielicious
09-24-2016, 11:11 PM
Update. Still stuck in the cage and she's moved the goal posts as a result of having that over me. Her month should be pretty much up now but she says because we were on holiday and couldn't do much she should get another week of me. It's not like I have much choice anyway as my cock is locked up so I have agreed she can have till the start of October but on the proviso that I get let out of the cage to Fuck her if she would like that. I know she can't resist this so I thought that would work to my advantage. She countered with yet that's fine but you can't cum till the end of the month whether you are fucking me or not! So that has backfired a bit. There hasn't been any more spanking that God. I've been very well behaved. She has of course continued to demand her pleasure sessions where I get to lick and vibe her to orgasm but get nothing other than a dribbling honey cock in return. Of course it gets hard in the cage at these times as I'm so desperate now and my full balls get pulled and squashed by the cage. The other day she sent me off to work still wearing it but with no underwear. I spent the day dribbling precum down my legs hoping none would show through the trouser material. It was even worse as when I'd put the cage on it pulled my foreskin back and was extra sensitive. This has in the past slide back down over my head as I shrivel up but I did get anything less that semi all day and it was constantly rubbing inside the cage. That was torturous. That evening I managed to squirt some lube in which did the trick.
The next morning she wanted fucking so let me out to wash well first. My god I was so desperate. I fucked her but knew I was going to have very little staying power. Sure enough I couldn't pump for more than 2 minutes before I felt the need to cum which is not allowed of course. I have to keep stopping for a few seconds before restarting but then it just became like an edging session. 10 seconds pump, stop, relax go again. I felt bad so got the mini wand on her clit whilst she was waiting for me to recover. I managed to drag the session of fucking and stopping out for over half an hour. It felt sooo good as edging does but I so wanted more as you always do! I cunningly kept nearly letting her cum on the vibe before going back to pumping her to maximise my fun time. I knew that once she'd cum I'd be put back in the cage again with nothing. That time did come of course. So much close teasing has not helped my cause of staying locked up. The dull ache between my ass and balls ever present. Getting random attempts at hardon all the time and killing my own balls in the process. We went for a walk yesterday and I got really desperate for a pee. Normally I just would but it's not so simple in the cage because you can't direct so well. It was very windy. She demanded I go anyway and despite my best efforts I ended up peeing all down my clothes and shoes :(. So humiliating.
She did give me power over her for a couple of hours but still wouldn't let me out of the cage which made it a bit more empty. I tied her to the chair in my office gagged her with my cock gag and blindfolded her. I then set about with pegs all over her nipples and teasing her clit on and off to edge with the mini wand. Must have been at least 15 times. By the time I decided to let her cum with it she couldn't. So we waited a couple of minutes and switched to the big wand. That did the job pretty soon but once she'd cum hard due to the teasing I made sure I kept it there for a few more seconds. She looked like she was struggling for breath and going to pass out :) after a brief break I dragged her on to her knees whilst I lay back on the bed and got her so Fuck my ass with her cock gag. I hoped this stimulation would be enough to make me cum but sadly after a good 15 minutes of trying I gave up and set her free.
Hoping to get to Fuck her again later on today but I know I'm only thinking that now out of desperation and will feel worse afterwards having not cum even more! Perhaps I should beg her to Fuck me with the strapon instead just to milk some of this pressure out.

Carpe Diem
10-07-2016, 01:46 PM
Did you get fucked by the strapon? ;)

webbielicious
10-08-2016, 11:51 PM
I did indeed. It was amazing and I leaked like the desperate slut I was. I am free of this month of denial, teasing and general punishment and abuse but the last day was the worst of any.
I had been allowed out of the cage temporarily to wash etc. She'd gone to work but I had promised I could be trusted not to play with my bare cock and put myself back in. I promised this willingly but for some reason my subconscious or something had other ideas. Whilst giving it a good soap wash I suddenly found myself pleasuring myself. It took me over 30 seconds to actually stop myself despite knowing it was wrong! Anyway I finished up in the bath got dry and messaged her to say I was caged again but had touched and to apologise. She said she wouldn't be able to trust me again clearly. I wanted her to be able to do this desperately for future games so she suggested she punish me very badly and if I managed to stick it out and it was terrible then I would clearly have learned my lesson as if I broke a promise again it would be even worse. Oh my god! I was told to find some suggestions I thought would be terrible. I found 4/5 in total in the end. 1. Plugged for the day 2. Handcuffed for the day and tied to the cock cage. 3. Cross dress with full makeup/nails etc. (anything that meant leaving the house still had to be done). 4. Only pee with permission and then only by kneeling in the bath, liquid intake to be directed.
She quickly picked 1 and 2. 2 I wasn't so concerned by but 1was going to be an issue. I can't normally get more than an hour of wearing even a tiny plug before my ass becomes irritated. Maybe it's the lube I use but it is designed for that sort of play and waterbased. The idea of doing it for a day! Wow! Then I asked which plug. Her answer stopped me dead in my tracks literally! The big black one. I mean this think is big! I've never even managed to to take it let alone keep it in! It's 2 inches diameter and 6 inches long. Determined to regain her trust I resolved myself to try. Even if I failed shortly I must try. It took me 20 odd minutes to get the plug in my ass. Just when I thought it must be in I'd find it was no where near. And when I finally rammed in the last inch, I can't believe I didn't tear something! But it was in. I could think of pretty much nothing else and could find no position that was comfortable. Oh my god! I set about putting some cuffs on and which I had tied very short to the cock cage padlock with a shoelace. Sent her a picture (which took ages to get right with the self timer and just trying to get into position in 10 seconds! Hands aren't much use for balance etc without quickly learning you will tear your balls off for over stretching the shoelace! She was satisfied. My ass throbbing constantly and taking over my whole world I needed a distraction. Coffee and a cigarette! I quickly realised that I couldn't really reach the coffee in the cupboard! I pulled hard on my cock and balls causing myself pain but still could only just touch the jar with a fingertip. I learn to get things out of reach with forks in the end! Very humiliating effective and very achy on the wrists punishment being so bound for a whole day. Similarly trying to reach the cigarette was almost impossible let alone trying to drink the coffee! But my continued real problem was the relentless plug. It was killing me. Sapping everything from me. I can think of very few tortures that would be more effective over a longer period like a day. You'd think you'd stretch and loosen and you do a little but I think that was my limit. It never got easier. And after about ever 2 hours I'd be convinced I needed to use the bathroom. After getting permission to remove it so I could I then tried to. It wouldn't come easily and because it lacks the same gentle taper of putting it in removing it was absolutely agony. And it turns out I didn't even need to go! Getting it back in took me another 15 minutes or so and all my willpower. And then I'd spend another 2 hours or so trying to find some way of being even slightly comfortable. By the time I'd be begged to remove it for another bathroom trip another 3 times in was nearly in tears just at the terror of the feeling. This was my day. She wanted to see it all when she got home so there was no early release. And when she did she was delighted with me and said all was forgiven and I could stop now. The cuffs and cock cage came off first leaving my aching balls handing and drenched in precum that had been squeezed out by each plug insertion. But I couldn't bring my self to remove the plug. I was too scared of the pain. It took about 20 minutes of build up and her threatening she would just pull it before I got the courage knowing it had to come out and the sooner the better. And it did. Never again. Never will I break a promise again. My lesson is learnt beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Carpe Diem
11-11-2016, 10:41 AM
Turned out well overall! ;)

Did you really learn your lesson? Or any new developements?

webbielicious
11-11-2016, 02:13 PM
Not much has happened since as shortly after this I had a vasectomy and that has somewhat curtailed our play time. It's just coming up to a month now and whilst most of me is finally healed their way in isn't quite sorted yet so we are being quite careful. We are however both very keen to explore each other's control once more! Not long now I hope!