PDA

View Full Version : Testicular Fire

FootBitch
08-23-2016, 06:33 PM
I've always thought that being kicked in the balls, especially to any sort of degree (fire pun right there) was probably the worst pain a guy could feel, especially down there... I'm now going to primarily tell you a story but I'm also going to prove myself wrong, and urge you to try something you will regret.

Ok so basically I'm doing this forced worship sort of thing with my friend, she makes it so I am only allowed to jerk off to Ariana Grande, I must treat her like a god and anything unrelated to her is irrelevant. She told me when we started the activity to delete any pics I have on my phone that were sexual but not of her, I deleted the large majority but kept a few. She was mad when she found out and told me to send her a screenshot of my image list in my phones gallery. To her surprise she then realised I'd been screenshotting anything I found online that I liked the look of even if it wasn't of Ariana.

As I had broken a 'commandment' which is basically what she calls her orders for me, I deserved a punishment, not only this but it was the first time is ever really broken a rule and it was a intentional too. My friend/mistress (it's complicated) came around to my house, stripped me off and tied me to my bed, I was assuming she would maybe tease me deny me and let me go, I was very, very wrong.

First of all she ties my hands behind my back with one rope and then used a second and third rope to tie my legs to the bed. At this point I'm quite excited because our friendlationship has always been sexual and fun but never in the sense of a punishment. I was quite horny to see what she'd do thinking it'd be something fun. Either way she interrogated me for a while asking why did I do it, what I did was wrong and that I needed to be punished. She knows I get a little kinky regarding feet and ball busting so she does me some of Ariana's heels and then some of her own. The pair she showed me looked a lot smaller than the ones in the image and she concluded that stamping on my balls wouldn't be fair because her heels weren't as high and she wanted a punishment I could pretend Ariana was giving me... Here's where it gets ugly.

I don't know why her mind wandered to this but she quickly decided to tie up my cock and balls tightly, I thought this surely would be the torture, left with tied balls for a while so they hurt then she would come back, I was wrong. She took out a bottle of Deep Heat and asked if I had anything I'd want i to beg for before I was punished, I said no thinking not much would happen. Firstly she sprayed it continuously on and around my balls for maybe 5 seconds, then she sprayed it it the head of my cock, my cock is erect at this point and the Deep Hest goes inside my Urethra.

Instantly I am fighting the pain coming from the head of my penis while almost in tears still tied up while my friend is in stitches laughing at how much pain I'm in. I thought this was painful... After roughly 5 minutes my balls started to sting really really badly, so much I forgot altogether about the pain in my dick. I was thrashing around begging my mistress/friend to help me because it was really causing me pain but she was just laughing. After what felt like around half an hour (I have no idea how long it really was) the pain died down to a bearable thud of heat.

I have learned today to never ever disobey my friend/mistress or else I will face serious consequences and I might not be treated so kindly now. I am now in chastity until further notice and await potentially more punishments. Despite the serious pain I felt I advise everyone to try this just because the sensation is pleasurable afterwards and bearing through the pain is awful but really turned me on. Good luck to any of you that try it, I respect you but think your an idiot. Don't ever disrespect or disobey you mistress' and good luck to you all - Louis

m55uk4younger
09-10-2016, 02:20 AM
Never underestimate your Mistress or Masters ability to cause you pain for disobaying. There is no point in making threats and not carrying them out. You now know to Respect and obay her every word, or you will suffer!

foxboy21
09-10-2016, 01:14 PM
Well. I now know who Ariana Grande is.