PDA

View Full Version : 28/m/aus

DrAwesome
08-23-2016, 05:09 AM
Hey everyone, hope all is well.

Ask me anything you want, I will answer 99/9% of pretty much everything honestly haha

Can be anything in general (like about Australia or the meaning of life :P haha or what ever......tho I am not good at match so no math questions lol)

LilMissMaddie
08-23-2016, 10:41 AM
what is your favorite color?
how far have you gone with somebody sexually?
HOw many partners have you had?
favorite movie?
oh and how big is your cock ;)

harddump
08-23-2016, 10:47 AM
Clitfart has a couple of questions:

1. What is the closest you've come to pissing yourself from not being able to hold any more as an adult?

2. Can you remember the longest piss you've ever had? (Tell us as much as you can recall)

cooperjess
08-24-2016, 02:17 AM
1: Favourite book?

2: Best thing about Australia?

3: Ever smoked?

4: Drunkest you've ever gotten?

5: Any run-ins with drop bears? :p

DrAwesome
08-24-2016, 08:23 AM
LilMissMaddie:

what is your favorite color? My favorite color is green

how far have you gone with somebody sexually? Only been with females and have done everything besides anal....Tried it but found it over rated and not an fun as the front ;)

HOw many partners have you had?
around 6 Girlfriends but only 2 were serious

favorite movie? A movie called Holes haha you gotta check it out if you have not seen it, Just hit's close to home

oh and how big is your cock Lol not as big as I would like round the 13 center meter mark...depending on the weather lol

DrAwesome
08-24-2016, 08:30 AM
Clitfart has a couple of questions: aww that's a pretty name lol

1. What is the closest you've come to pissing yourself from not being able to hold any more as an adult? Oh dang I won't eva forget that, talk about painful! was on a 6 hour road trip nad they refused to stop coz we were only 40 mins away (I gotta take a leak way to often lol and they were like "buh we have stopped already, you piss to much' Did not wet me self but I was hunched over walking like an old man towards the public bathroom when we finally stopped lol

2. Can you remember the longest piss you've ever had? (Tell us as much as you can recall) Don't know if there is much to tell really, It defiantly took for ever coz people made a few comments once i got out, haha I remember i ended up just leaning against the wall talking to me dick telling it to hurry up and finish already. definitely took longer then just a few minutes

DrAwesome
08-24-2016, 08:49 AM
Cooperjess:

1: Favourite book? 95% of all the Goosebump books haha loved them and 'The day the war began' Actually got to do a writing session with him and met and talk to him for a full day, was an awesome experience

2: Best thing about Australia? The beaches and the bikini babes, in Queensland Gold coast (in surfers) there are things called meter maids and its a full legit job where very attractive woman get paid to put coins in meters while wearing sashes and bikinis. More of a thing for tourists as they take photos and have souvenirs but still...haha ;)

3: Ever smoked? Weed or ciggies? well either way the answer is yes...on the rare times I can afford them, shit is expensive these days!

4: Drunkest you've ever gotten? I was the worst timing ever, a girl I had a thing for, for the longest time finally made a move on me (she was butt naked and dancing around, very subtle) we were both drunk and for the life of me I just could not get it up....so I did not get to enjoy my wish but I did get to see her diddle her self with her as we lied on the couch and her leg was on my shoulder lol still not the same but that memory has helped me on some of those lonely nights ;)

5: Any run-ins with drop bears? LOL uhh no can't say that I have but I tell you what, They are evil little buggers, Not all of them are lil cuddly things, Some are down right viscous and would claw you to shreds haha so just be careful if you plan to do any walking through any bushes

wolf82
08-24-2016, 11:13 AM
1) What was your favorite Olympic sport to watch this summer?
2) Last TV show you watched?
3) Favorite TV show?

DrAwesome
08-24-2016, 12:36 PM
Wolf82:

1) What was your favorite Olympic sport to watch this summer? Enjoyed the running this Olympics, That Bolt guy is nutters

2) Last TV show you watched?A show called Wrecked haha it's pretty funny

3) Favorite TV show? Toss up between Psych and Supernatural