PDA

View Full Version : A fox's AMA

Nick wild
08-22-2016, 10:48 PM
Ok so you want to know what the fox says. Go ahead and ask me anything, but if I feel it's way out of bounds I won't answer it. Nothing too personal.

Should probably mention I'm 19 and male

wolf82
08-24-2016, 11:21 AM
1) Last book you read?
2) Why do you like foxes so much?
3) Favorite color?

Nick wild
08-24-2016, 05:00 PM
Last book: The will to win by Robert herjavec

Why a fox: I'm kinda a closet furry ( im more open on gd) and the fox is an animal I relate to. nick wilde is my persona because I'm an entrapanur and a quick thinking.

Favorite color: Orange, except cars I prefer white cars

sexualfeelings
08-24-2016, 05:17 PM
1.How did you know you were a furry?
2.Is your furryness more of a sexual or nonsexual thing?
3.How open are you with your kinks in real life?
4.Are your like your likes all of the time or do you favor some over others at different times?
5.How did you discover getDare?

bleonav06
08-24-2016, 05:38 PM
Who is Nick Wilde?

What is your opinion on Harambe?

Nick wild
08-24-2016, 05:58 PM
1.How did you know you were a furry?
2.Is your furryness more of a sexual or nonsexual thing?
3.How open are you with your kinks in real life?
4.Are your like your likes all of the time or do you favor some over others at different times?
5.How did you discover getDare?

It started with discovering pony play, then I started looking at furry stuff so I can't really tell when It happened

Well for me it's about the headspace of being an animal, but I will admit I view the drawn "yiffy" images.

Irl my kinks are 100% private. Nobody but me knows about it.

The likes are all related and it's my only kink, I'm not into bdsm outside of animal role play because of that headspace that I like being in. I pick pet play over pony play most of the time, but I think the pony suits are amazing. (Look up nighty horse's photo blog to see what I'm talking about)

I stumbled apon it and lurked for a year or so I don't know what led me here.

Nick wild
08-24-2016, 06:02 PM
Who is Nick Wilde?

What is your opinion on Harambe?

Nick wilde is a character in Disney's Zootopia. He is the fox that is my avatar and "fursona"

I keep hearing this harambe thing and I have no clue what it is or where it came from

bleonav06
08-24-2016, 09:59 PM
Nick wilde is a character in Disney's Zootopia. He is the fox that is my avatar and "fursona"

I keep hearing this harambe thing and I have no clue what it is or where it came from

Harambe was a gorilla who was tragically shot at the Cincinnati Zoo after a little boy fell in his cage. But in reality Harambe was more than a gorilla. And now men around the world are putting their dick out for Harambe.

Nick wild
08-24-2016, 11:11 PM
Harambe was a gorilla who was tragically shot at the Cincinnati Zoo after a little boy fell in his cage. But in reality Harambe was more than a gorilla. And now men around the world are putting their dick out for Harambe.

Ok I know about the horrible tragedy that you are referring to. I don't get what it has to do with guys putting their dicks out.

My personal opinion is in line with Jack Hanna. The human life had to be prioritized. Even though it caused the tragic death of an innocent animal. This should not have happened in the first place (I will refrain from taking about the family involved).

In the wake of this tragedy , the safety measures at all zoos should be evaluated, and any necessary changes in standards should be made. It would be more productive for people to rally behind better designed enclosures/safety. Than to be so vocal about directing blame as they are now.

This is my personal opinion it is not meant to start an argument over blame or ethics.

-Nick

wolf82
08-25-2016, 03:39 PM
- What are three things you like about this site?

- What are two things you do not like about this site?

Sagarkoe
08-25-2016, 11:40 PM
Do you play video Games? So Yes, what kind of?
Have you ever considered to do anything like a baby / Young fox, thing?

lotusdriver81
08-26-2016, 01:38 AM
As a fox why do you guys enjoy biting the heads off chickens and leaving them?

Nick wild
08-26-2016, 08:03 PM
- What are three things you like about this site?

- What are two things you do not like about this site?

Open community- it seems there is very little judging and egos.

World wide- I think it's cool when someone on the other side of the world is interested in pet play too, and gives me a task to do

The "regulars"- interacting with the same people creates a connection to that person (I consider you a regular wolf)

Dislike
Non participants (mostly noticed on the loser does pet play thread. And the dare goes like this "Winner will give looser tasks ..." And I loose ( yay I like being a pet) but the winner never responds to my pm.

Site Mobile support I'm always using a phone to access this site, and for some reason it logs me out all the time, it's annoying

bleonav06
08-26-2016, 08:05 PM
Site Mobile support I'm always using a phone to access this site, and for some reason it logs me out all the time, it's annoying
Happens to me all the time too but I am pretty sure that is an issue with the browser and not the mobile site itself

Nick wild
08-26-2016, 08:06 PM
Do you play video Games? So Yes, what kind of?
Have you ever considered to do anything like a baby / Young fox, thing?

I play racing games

I'm not really interested in age stuff

Nick wild
08-26-2016, 08:08 PM
As a fox why do you guys enjoy biting the heads off chickens and leaving them?

It's instinctual, but it's been a long time since a fox went savage in zootopia

bleonav06
08-26-2016, 08:13 PM
What do you hope to get out of this site?

Nick wild
08-26-2016, 08:15 PM
What do you hope to get out of this site?

Some fun doing the fetish that I like.