PDA

View Full Version : Jessie's Permission to Pee Thread

hornyhornyslut
08-21-2016, 04:34 AM
Starting now, I must always obtain permission to pee, whether from my Mistress herself or anyone in this thread. Most the time I will request permission to pee from my Mistress, and if she is unavailable or she deny my request, I will seek from here. I can only seek for permission whenever I urge to pee only. You may give me a dare for me to complete or any reasonable exchanges to get the permission. If I don't get any reply from this thread within the next 20 minutes, I can release my bladder myself.

UPDATED: You can make me hold the bladder longer for a period no longer than 30 minutes. You can also deny my request, but I automatically able to release my bladder after 30 minutes.

Well now I need to pee badly. Anyone please?

Lyb
08-21-2016, 04:39 AM
You may do so in an hour if you do it outside

hornyhornyslut
08-21-2016, 04:41 AM
You may do so in an hour if you do it outside

It is way too long for me to hold my bladder.

Mistress updated the rule: the longest time for someone to delay me from release my bladder is 30 minutes, after that I can release my bladder.

Lyb
08-21-2016, 04:46 AM
It is way too long for me to hold my bladder.

Mistress updated the rule: the longest time for someone to delay me from release my bladder is 30 minutes, after that I can release my bladder.

Then same thing with 30mn

hornyhornyslut
08-21-2016, 04:49 AM
Then same thing with 30mn

Thanks for letting me pee after 30 minutes. Hope no one see me when I pee outside my house later.

hornyhornyslut
08-21-2016, 06:40 PM
Look like I need to pee again, anyone allow me to do so please?

Sain
08-21-2016, 06:56 PM
Go ahead, but you must be standing up while peeing.

hornyhornyslut
08-21-2016, 07:03 PM
Go ahead, but you must be standing up while peeing.

Thanks for letting me pee. It took me a while to clean myself after pee in such awkward way.

hornyhornyslut
08-21-2016, 09:51 PM
Now I urge to release my bladder. Must drank too much in the dinner. Anyone allow me to do so?

DrAwesome
08-21-2016, 09:56 PM
you can pee but only in the position of a wall handstand (hand stand against the wall) not only a good form of exercise but would be quite the challenge too