PDA

View Full Version : 21 Male Switch AMA

BornToBeMild
08-16-2016, 08:18 PM
Hi there everyone, here to answer any and all questions ya'll have! Been here for about 9 months or so total. Taken dares, given dares, had subs, have been a sub, been denied, have denied others, its really run the gambit. Also wrote literotica for a few years, but only a very small amount for getDare. I like hot coco, twister, and fresh clothes out of the dryer. Dislike prunes, the color yellow, and geese.

wolf82
08-16-2016, 08:42 PM
1) Favorite dare you have given?
2) Favorite dare you have performed?
3) Favorite color?

BornToBeMild
08-16-2016, 08:55 PM
1) Favorite dare you have given?
I like exposing other people in front of others. So I really like making people drop towels in front of housemates, or "accidentally" spilling water on a white t-shirt in front of them. That or just leaving their underwear in public for them to find.

Had to teach someone how to play a video game over video while edging on command. Needless to say they did not have much motivation to get better at the game anytime fast. It was mildly frustrating, every time they seemed to get better they would purposefully mess up. Was a good time.

3) Favorite color?
Black. I know it's not actually a color technically. But I like it.

wolf82
08-16-2016, 08:59 PM
Had to teach someone how to play a video game over video while edging on command. Needless to say they did not have much motivation to get better at the game anytime fast. It was mildly frustrating, every time they seemed to get better they would purposefully mess up. Was a good time.

Wow that is a super interesting dare.

Sounds like you put alot of time into that.

BornToBeMild
08-16-2016, 09:02 PM
I mean it was like half dare and half command but I'm counting it. And yea it was a good time all around. They liked it a fair amount so it happened on more than one occasion.

wolf82
08-16-2016, 09:02 PM
I mean it was like half dare and half command but I'm counting it. And yea it was a good time all around. They liked it a fair amount so it happened on more than one occasion.

So I assume they are pretty decent at the game now? Correct?

BornToBeMild
08-16-2016, 09:05 PM
I mean it was also a wide variety of games, and mostly only the tutorial. So to answer you, they know the controls of a lot of different games, and that's just about it :p

wolf82
08-16-2016, 09:07 PM
I mean it was also a wide variety of games, and mostly only the tutorial. So to answer you, they know the controls of a lot of different games, and that's just about it :p

Oh gotcha. That makes sense.

If you could only do one of the things in your "likes" for the rest of your life when you are given tasks, which would it be and why?

BornToBeMild
08-16-2016, 09:11 PM
Tease and denial by a fair margin. Could do that all the time. It's what really makes me hot and bothered, all of the other things just add onto that sort of feeling. Little bit of tease and denial and I become like butter. I can't really do it when I'm Domming for that reason.