PDA

View Full Version : Punish two slaves at the same time

q00444
07-02-2009, 07:31 PM
this idea came to me just as i was going to bed .the way this Punishment goes is a mistress/master telles thare slave him/her that theay are going to meet another mistress/master when theay get thear a blindfold is put on the slave the slave is told that he/she will be given the honer of kissing the other mistress/master now hear is ware the fun start the other mistress/masters slave has ben thold the same thing after the slaves have ben kissing for awile pull off the blindfolds this Punishment would work best on straight slaves

Coyote
07-07-2009, 03:47 PM
sound like a good idea. i must try it sometime. and say the more passionate the kiss the better the reward. how cruel

japanese moron
07-07-2009, 04:18 PM
That is a fantastic punishment, very creative, clever and so incredibly cruel and I would imagine, effective!

softeyes
07-08-2009, 02:51 AM
neat idea, would definitely get some thoughts going. :p

but seriously.. @q00444..
please, PLEASE, spellcheck your post or at least run it through word before you post it, it hurts my eyes!

q00444
07-08-2009, 03:54 AM
neat idea, would definitely get some thoughts going. :p

but seriously.. @q00444..
please, PLEASE, spellcheck your post or at least run it through word before you post it, it hurts my eyes!

Sorry about that. I am not the best when it comes to spelling. But i will do that from now on. And thank you all for the comments I will come up with some more ideas

x.Emma.x
07-08-2009, 08:46 AM
Yeah: I had to read it about 6 times through before I understood it. Definitely sounds like a good idea though :)

Night-1991
07-08-2009, 09:18 AM
@softeyes , come on, the dude TRIED. No shame in trying.

But sounds like a cruel and, rather fun idea XD

tokerama
10-17-2009, 05:48 AM
humiliating! good idea!!!

slfpain
10-20-2009, 03:09 PM
Interesting, but I think you should build in a twist at the end,some dare before the blindfolds are lifted off to be declared by each that then needs to be fulfilled....
However,this type of 'bluff' will diminish your credibility next time onwards..

There is a saying, there is never a second chance to make a first impression.. In this case, a bit different, bark and bluff the wolff is coming, next time, no one will believe you no more...

more a group game than a one on one...

cheers

S

silky
10-20-2009, 05:48 PM
Fantastic idea. Wonder if it will ever happen to me if i entered a m/s world in rl

Obedient_Calf
10-23-2009, 02:53 AM
I'm in, I love the idea......

I'm willing to give you the full equity your after in exchange for more detail. :)