PDA

View Full Version : 19/F pussy torture and humiliation AMA + kik

StrawberryEclair
08-12-2016, 06:42 PM
Im very much into pussy/clit pain and torture, and my fantasies are usually more extreme than what I do IRL.

I also fantasize about verbal abuse involving my pussy, so AMA! Or you can ask on kik, @ Strawberry_Eclair

semper_virilis
08-12-2016, 06:59 PM
What's the most extreme pussy torture you've done in real life?

Which gets you more turned on? Thinking about getting spanked on your clit with a riding crop or having a strong vibrator forced on it for hours?

Do you fantasize about your pussy being tortured by one person? Many? Both?

StrawberryEclair
08-12-2016, 07:04 PM
What's the most extreme pussy torture you've done in real life?

Which gets you more turned on? Thinking about getting spanked on your clit with a riding crop or having a strong vibrator forced on it for hours?

Do you fantasize about your pussy being tortured by one person? Many? Both?

The most extreme i've ever done in real life involved rubbing hot sauce all over my pussy and not wiping any of it off for any reason while i clamped my clit with a clothespin. I tied the clothespin to the handle of a drawer and with my foot i shut the drawer closed hard, making the clamp rip off my clit. Did it over and over till i nearly cried. Probably the most intense orgasm of my life.

And I think getting spanked with a riding crop! And yes usually just one person, though the thought of multiple people grinning and laughing as they watch my pussy get tortured is equally fun to think about.

semper_virilis
08-12-2016, 07:09 PM
Let's say you're lying on your back, legs spread, pussy exposed. I have a riding crop. What would turn you on more? Teasing you lightly with it with a sharp smack at random intervals? Or a rhythmic series of intense blows?

StrawberryEclair
08-12-2016, 07:11 PM
Let's say you're lying on your back, legs spread, pussy exposed. I have a riding crop. What would turn you on more? Teasing you lightly with it with a sharp smack at random intervals? Or a rhythmic series of intense blows?

rhythmic series of intense blows! At least that's what I like thinking about fantasy-wise. I'll have to go with that!

semper_virilis
08-12-2016, 07:12 PM
Do you fantasize most about pain mixed with pleasure, pain followed by pleasure, or just pain?

StrawberryEclair
08-12-2016, 07:14 PM
Do you fantasize most about pain mixed with pleasure, pain followed by pleasure, or just pain?

pain mixed with pleasure! if you want this convo can be faster over kik, my kik is Strawberry_Eclair ! You have some good questions!

semper_virilis
08-12-2016, 07:20 PM
pain mixed with pleasure! if you want this convo can be faster over kik, my kik is Strawberry_Eclair ! You have some good questions!

It's fun making you answer publicly. ;)

StrawberryEclair
08-12-2016, 07:22 PM
It's fun making you answer publicly. ;)

good answer! out of everyone who's messaged me on kik so far, you're the only one thats been respectful. keep it up!

ksoma
08-12-2016, 08:02 PM
Have you ever used sandpaper? How, and how did it go?

Have you ever used thumbtacks? How, and how did It go?

Have you ever videoed yourself while you torture yourself? Have you ever watched your own videos, and masturbated to your own pain and reactions to it?

What is a pain scenario you fantasize about, but it seems too extreme, so it hasn't been more than a fantasy, at least, not yet?

wolf82
08-12-2016, 08:03 PM
Why are the aforementioned things you listed such a huge turn on for you?

StrawberryEclair
08-12-2016, 08:14 PM
Have you ever used sandpaper? How, and how did it go?

Have you ever used thumbtacks? How, and how did It go?

Have you ever videoed yourself while you torture yourself? Have you ever watched your own videos, and masturbated to your own pain and reactions to it?

What is a pain scenario you fantasize about, but it seems too extreme, so it hasn't been more than a fantasy, at least, not yet?

No to the sandpaper but the thought has always been hot. I have used tacks by making tack panties and wearing them, and it hurt but I'd definitely try it again. And no never done video. And a pain scenario would definitely involve crazy things like needles (no blood though) and irritants like chemicals. Definitely only fantasies.

StrawberryEclair
08-12-2016, 08:15 PM
Why are the aforementioned things you listed such a huge turn on for you?

I'm not too sure actually. Can't really answer that.

Rockwellray0
08-12-2016, 11:03 PM
1) what's one of those "more extreme" fantasies that you've never actually done but fantasize about?

2) do you enjoy/have you ever tried painful insertions? Or anything similar?

3) what's the most painful thing you've done to your nipples?

4) do you usually play alone or with someone else?