PDA

View Full Version : Humiliate me

Sluttyudders
08-11-2016, 02:30 PM
Tonight I have been told to take as many humiliating pictures as I can. Please help me humiliate myself. No anal and the mini vibe is pinky sized. Aside from that my limits are in the signature do your worst and make me regret this post.

LittleWhore
08-11-2016, 02:32 PM
Tie up your tits and put as many clithespins on them as you can.
And you should put the pictures in an album on kinktalk for extra humiliation

Lyb
08-11-2016, 02:59 PM
Put a nipple sucker on your clients and show us

brazilian
08-11-2016, 03:06 PM
I want see your asshole filled, if you really can't, not even with you mini buttplug. I want to see your empty ass in all four, ass up and head down.

Sluttyudders
08-12-2016, 06:47 PM
I've sent pms for kik names to send pics for proof. Anyone want to add to my humiliation?

Dailandemon
08-12-2016, 07:29 PM
alright, lets see how hard can you spread, the dare is to take as much humiliating pics of you spreading your legs and cunt in as much as you can in different positions, you can use your vibrator, if you write on your body degrading words the better, ill let you choose what words you like and surprise me.

master001987
08-12-2016, 09:24 PM
Tits tied on your knees ass spread for the camera

Mastee
08-13-2016, 12:42 AM
Insert your anal balls where they belong. Put the rubber bands over your tits and use a dildo type object and insert it into your pussy. Use another and have it in your mouth. Tie your hands behind your back and be in your knees bending forward

Sluttyudders
08-13-2016, 08:48 AM
I will try and get to these today be sure to watch your pm for proofs

lovethembbw
08-13-2016, 08:54 AM
Keep holding your pee, I wanna see a pic of you peeing in your pajamas.

ilovegags
08-13-2016, 09:10 AM
Soak Your panties and stuff them to Your mouth, tape them inside. (If You don't want to soak them, just stuff used panties to Your mouth). After that, put as many clothespins on Your body, as You can handle. Make sure You got some on Your boobs, pussy and armpits. After that, tie Your boobs tightly, get Your toy, put a little bit of toothpaste on it and stuff it deep inside of Your pussy. Edge twice using it and stop doing that! Enjoy

Sluttyudders
08-13-2016, 09:56 PM
Good evening all. I've finally gotten the OK to cum but I need to have more humiliation tasks in reserve so please help me out here. If I haven't messaged you yet I'm still working through the list. Currently my vibrating anal balls are in my pussy and my panties are soaked from the need to cum. Help me build my list so I can cum.