PDA

View Full Version : Ask me Anything (andrew_b)

andrew_b
08-09-2016, 04:57 PM
I never have much luck with these but anyone wants to ask me anything, go ahead.

If you are trying to think of a topic, maybe go for exhibitionism or foot fetish.

Although I'm an open book :)

Newspeak
08-09-2016, 05:32 PM
I'm more curious of your musician career, what do you do per say function band? Solo? Or just a hobby thing?

wolf82
08-09-2016, 05:50 PM
1) Favorite color?
2) Favorite hobby?
3) Four things you like about this site?
4) Two things you don't like about this site?

CrackersofGraham
08-09-2016, 06:42 PM
You're going to live on a deserted island for the rest of your life; you may bring a projector and one movie with you. What movie is it?

andrew_b
08-09-2016, 10:09 PM
I'm more curious of your musician career, what do you do per say function band? Solo? Or just a hobby thing?

I have been in a couple of bands but these days, at least at the moment I am solo.

andrew_b
08-09-2016, 10:15 PM
1) Favorite color? Blue
2) Favorite hobby? Playing music
3) Four things you like about this site? Meeting new people, reading truth responses, learning new things & reading stories (especially non fiction ones)
4) Two things you don't like about this site? The fact that because of my timezone sometimes I come on when there is hardly anyone on or at least no one else posting & people who very obviously lie in the truth section

andrew_b
08-09-2016, 10:18 PM
You're going to live on a deserted island for the rest of your life; you may bring a projector and one movie with you. What movie is it? I actually would find this impossible to decide, I think maybe the godfather part 1 since it's so long and probably wouldn't getting boring as quick. Although if I'm allowed to be more practical a movie that explains how to escape from said island.

lotusdriver81
08-10-2016, 11:55 AM
How do you come up with your great questions I see on the forum?

andrew_b
08-10-2016, 02:51 PM
How do you come up with your great questions I see on the forum? It's various reasons really, mostly they are from fantasies. Also them fantasies can be started from reading stories or seeing videos online. Although apart from all of that they are off the top of my head.

I want to say thanks as well that you enjoy my truths :)

Chappers
08-10-2016, 03:36 PM
1. Who will win the English Prem this season?

2. Is Coldplay are a rock band or a pop band?

3. Which is the most bad-ass sport; American Football, Ice Hockey or Hurling?

andrew_b
08-10-2016, 03:46 PM
1. Who will win the English Prem this season? This is one hell of a tough question. It has to be between Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea in my opinion. I probably would have said Chelsea but after Pogba signed for United there is a good possibility they could do it. It's Mourinho's first year though, so I'm not sure. I'd love it if I was right though

2. Is Coldplay are a rock band or a pop band? They are definitely not a rock band, these days they are very much a pop band (in my opinion). They still have rock elements but it's mostly pop. They have had more of a rock side but if you compare them to say ac/dc, they can't be considered rock.

3. Which is the most bad-ass sport; American Football, Ice Hockey or Hurling? I know I'm going to be bias but I would say hurling no doubt. I don't watch any of these sports all that much but hurling is the fastest field game in the world. Also there is far less padding than AM Football and Hockey.

Chappers
08-10-2016, 03:58 PM
1. Who will win the English Prem this season? This is one hell of a tough question. It has to be between Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea in my opinion. I probably would have said Chelsea but after Pogba signed for United there is a good possibility they could do it. It's Mourinho's first year though, so I'm not sure. I'd love it if I was right though

I've got Spurs to win it 9/1. There is my tip ;)

andrew_b
08-10-2016, 03:59 PM
I've got Spurs to win it 9/1. There is my tip ;)

Spurs are probably the most consistent in fairness, although the threw away second place at the end of last season.

andrew_b
08-14-2016, 04:50 PM
Oh something else I want to add, I don't mind even if you just suggest one of my own truth threads that you would like me to answer

bleonav06
08-14-2016, 09:04 PM
why do you create so many truth threads?

Favorite getdare member?

Favorite part of the site

andrew_b
08-15-2016, 11:37 AM
why do you create so many truth threads? I create so many cause I'm interested in people's responses and also what stories they may have to share

Favorite getdare member? I couldn't possibly pick just one, so I'm not going to say any. I hope the people I do like the most know that I do

Favorite part of the site? I'm sure you can gather I like the truth sections, I also love the stories as well. It's nice to go into the chat from time to time as well.

bleonav06
08-15-2016, 12:17 PM
favorite game as a kid?

Favorite sport?

Why did you join the site?

andrew_b
08-15-2016, 12:27 PM
favorite game as a kid? Do you mean like boarding game or just a general game or a computer game?

Favorite sport? Football (soccer) no doubt, although I do like Rugby too

Why did you join the site? I joined because of the stories. I had read stories from various sites but getdare seemed to have the best and plus it seems like an interesting site. It was such a long time ago though, so I can't be entirely sure what other reasons I might have had

bleonav06
08-15-2016, 10:22 PM
i meant like board game

are there any members on here you want to meet in real life if possible? if so who

Have you ever considered applying to be a moderator?

andrew_b
08-15-2016, 10:32 PM
i meant like board game Oh okay then monopoly

are there any members on here you want to meet in real life if possible? if so who? Not anymore, I think years ago I would have been tempted to meet anyone in the same country

Have you ever considered applying to be a moderator? I've thought of it alright but sounds like a busy job, so not sure if I'd have the time. I doubt they'd want me anyway

bleonav06
08-15-2016, 10:43 PM
ever been into video games?

Biggest regret?

Worst day of your life?

Maximus11
08-15-2016, 11:42 PM
You are on a desert island. You have been informed that a rescue ship will arrive in one week. There is one other person on the island who was a stranger to you before you were stranded but is now a friend. You have enough food for one person to survive for the next week. What do you do?

andrew_b
08-16-2016, 08:58 AM
ever been into video games? Yes I have, I still play a good bit now but not nearly as I used to

Biggest regret? Maybe that I didn't get out more when I was younger

Worst day of your life? I actually can't think of day in particular

andrew_b
08-16-2016, 08:59 AM
You are on a desert island. You have been informed that a rescue ship will arrive in one week. There is one other person on the island who was a stranger to you before you were stranded but is now a friend. You have enough food for one person to survive for the next week. What do you do?

Well I don't that big of an appetite, so I'm assuming we could possibly share.

Also I'm sure we could find water somewhere, that would help us survive for longer.

Truckernaut42
08-16-2016, 03:03 PM
Biggest exhibitionist fantasy?

Ever done anything naked in public with another person?

andrew_b
08-16-2016, 03:08 PM
Biggest exhibitionist fantasy? Biggest would involve a lost bet or game, either have to strip off in a house (shoes and all) and go for a walk around that neighbourhood for 30 minutes. I would have to be casual and have clothes left at the house. Also losing game in a bar and having to walk home naked.

Ever done anything naked in public with another person? Not sure if you mean with another naked person or just another person in general. I've not done it with another naked person anyway.

Truckernaut42
08-16-2016, 08:39 PM
Ever done anything naked in public with another person? Not sure if you mean with another naked person or just another person in general. I've not done it with another naked person anyway.

shame if we were friends in real life I'd join you on all kinds of nude adventures

wolf82
08-16-2016, 08:50 PM
What video games do you enjoy playing?

andrew_b
08-16-2016, 10:09 PM
shame if we were friends in real life I'd join you on all kinds of nude adventures

I'm sure we would, although it would have had to of been years ago. I don't things that daring anymore.

andrew_b
08-16-2016, 10:10 PM
What video games do you enjoy playing?

I'm pretty straight forward. I play fifa 15 a lot and also recently I've been playing pokémon red version again (on gameboy colour)

lotusdriver81
08-16-2016, 11:02 PM
What's the wildest, craziest thing you've ever done?

andrew_b
08-16-2016, 11:07 PM
What's the wildest, craziest thing you've ever done?

Walked around my neighbourhood nude a few times, with clothes left at home

The longest walk was 35 minutes long.

I've also stripped at parties but didn't stay naked for long.

lotusdriver81
08-16-2016, 11:11 PM
Your favourite holiday destination?

andrew_b
08-16-2016, 11:13 PM
Your favourite holiday destination?

Now that is a tough one.

I think within Ireland, Galway hands down.

Outside of that, I've always loved Salou. Although I haven't been there since I was kid. I do want to go somewhere in Italy as well, so maybe that will be my favourite when I do.

lotusdriver81
08-16-2016, 11:22 PM
If you could do anything in the world money no object and no consequences. What would you do?

harddump
08-16-2016, 11:30 PM
Would you agree to let people watch you have ruined orgasm inside a booth (like a photo booth) if, in return, they have to let you watch them lick it up?

andrew_b
08-17-2016, 02:22 PM
If you could do anything in the world money no object and no consequences. What would you do?

Probably go for another walk around my neighbourhood but this time walk far more casually

andrew_b
08-17-2016, 02:25 PM
Would you agree to let people watch you have ruined orgasm inside a booth (like a photo booth) if, in return, they have to let you watch them lick it up?

I can't say this would be something I'd ever be interested in, so no I wouldn't

bamadude01
08-22-2016, 05:21 PM
1) As a musician, what type of music do you usually play?
2) Would you ever consider playing a gig in the nude?

andrew_b
08-22-2016, 05:26 PM
1) As a musician, what type of music do you usually play? At home rock/metal, for gigs acoustic
2) Would you ever consider playing a gig in the nude? I've got to admit it's a bit of a fantasy but I don't think I could do it for real

LilMissMaddie
08-23-2016, 10:32 AM
what is a nonsexual guilty pleasure of yours?

andrew_b
08-23-2016, 11:24 AM
what is a nonsexual guilty pleasure of yours? Now that's a tough one, I think at the moment maybe that I'm re-watching the original pokémon series. I suppose old school tv shows in general

bamadude01
08-23-2016, 05:57 PM
Is there any dare you regret doing?

Is there a dare you've done that you might consider doing again someday, given the right mood and opportunity?

andrew_b
08-23-2016, 06:03 PM
Is there any dare you regret doing? It wasn't really a dare but I slightly regret stripping in front of my friends, also would regret getting naked in the playground for moral reasons

Is there a dare you've done that you might consider doing again someday, given the right mood and opportunity? I would love to do that 30 minute walk again but I can't see the opportunity arising, ideally being made to walk casual as well

nudeboy81
08-25-2016, 05:09 PM
What would you prefer between:

The ability to fly or turn invisible?
The ability to Read minds or teleport?
The ability to time trave or manipulate time (slowing/speeding/freezing time)?

andrew_b
08-25-2016, 10:10 PM
The ability to fly or turn invisible? I'm afraid of heights so definitely invisible
The ability to Read minds or teleport? I think people deserve to have their own thoughts without anyone knowing so teleport
The ability to time travel or manipulate time (slowing/speeding/freezing time)? Although time travelling would be fun, it would be much more interesting to be able to manipulate time.

bleonav06
08-25-2016, 10:14 PM
If you could meet one celebrity in real life who would it be?

Do you like me?

What is your opinion on Harambe?

andrew_b
08-25-2016, 10:31 PM
If you could meet one celebrity in real life who would it be? I think Stephen Fry simply because I think we'd have an interesting conversation no matter what

Do you like me? I do like you, I think you're interesting

What is your opinion on Harambe? I did have to google this but I think it's awful that they shot him :(

bleonav06
08-25-2016, 10:34 PM
What is your ideal bra size?

Do you watch youtube or netflix?

What is the grossest thing a girl can do

andrew_b
08-25-2016, 10:38 PM
What is your ideal bra size? I don't have preference, I do enjoy boobs but they aren't my favourite part of a woman

Do you watch youtube or netflix? I don't have netflix, so youtube

What is the grossest thing a girl can do? I think having periods is pretty gross, I understand also that it is a natural thing though

mrpropel
09-04-2016, 07:03 PM
When and where was the last time you went out to eat?

What did you have?

Did you enjoy it?

Why are you so awesome?

andrew_b
09-04-2016, 07:05 PM
When and where was the last time you went out to eat? A couple of weeks ago

What did you have? I had Indian

Did you enjoy it? I loved it :)

Why are you so awesome? Ha ha I didn't even realise I was