PDA

View Full Version : Behind the Graham

CrackersofGraham
08-09-2016, 03:49 PM
Hullo! I actually hadn't noticed this section yet, so I figured I may as well make an AMA! So AMA.

Bonus!
If you feel like I haven't answered a question satisfactorily, the next question may include a dare for me to do. There is one condition, however; the same question can only be asked once per page. No asking me for my credit card number fifty times in a row and expecting fifty dares! ;P

lta9613
08-09-2016, 03:55 PM
What's your favorite color?

How big is your penis?

Have you ever pet a llama?

What 3 GD members would you most want to have sex with?

Can you walk and chew gum at the same time?

What is your hair color?

CrackersofGraham
08-09-2016, 04:04 PM
In response to Ita9613...

What's your favorite color?
Despite my profile's colour scheme, it's actually blue.

How big is your penis?
About 6.4/.5 inches hard.

Have you ever pet a llama?
Not that I can remember, no.

What 3 GD members would you most want to have sex with?
Well, these are off the top of my head and in no real particular order. Don't feel bad if you weren't included!

1. butfuked. Exchanged a lot of good dares with him, so sex would probably be fun.
2. jipperxl. Again, a lot of good dares exchanged there!
3. Can't think of anyone else at the moment, so Ita9613! Nice avatar.

Can you walk and chew gum at the same time?
Yep.

What is your hair color?
It's darkish red (auburn? Not sure).

wolf82
08-09-2016, 05:51 PM
1) Favorite book?
2) How did you decide on your username?
3) Favorite hobby?
4) Least favorite color?

CrackersofGraham
08-09-2016, 06:41 PM
In response to wolf82...

1) Favorite book?
Hard to say, I've got a lot of favourites! Either Fahrenheit 451, Slaughterhouse Five, or Nineteen Eighty-Four.

At the beginning of time, there was only Crackers. Crackers wandered the void of Chaos, watching over the future that was to come. But it was not long before Crackers desired companionship. So, from the depths of the primordial aether, every form of life in the cosmos sprung forth.

For a time, it was good; Crackers lived in harmony with the many creatures that roamed the stars. But it would not be long before disaster struck; the plague known as Graham Grahmmington.

A great asteroid fell to Earth from the remains of Chaos, and out came Graham. And from Graham came-

Know what? I can't think of anything else at this point. My name is Graham, graham crackers are yummy, the end.

3) Favorite hobby?
I love fooling about with my computer, practicing my coding and meddling in 3D modelling/animation.

4) Least favorite color?
Purple. It's like blue but tedious and boring.

wolf82
08-09-2016, 06:42 PM
At the beginning of time, there was only Crackers. Crackers wandered the void of Chaos, watching over the future that was to come. But it was not long before Crackers desired companionship. So, from the depths of the primordial aether, every form of life in the cosmos sprung forth.

For a time, it was good; Crackers lived in harmony with the many creatures that roamed the stars. But it would not be long before disaster struck; the plague known as Graham Grahmmington.

A great asteroid fell to Earth from the remains of Chaos, and out came Graham. And from Graham came-

Know what? I can't think of anything else at this point. My name is Graham, graham crackers are yummy, the end.

Such an awesome response lol

CrackersofGraham
08-10-2016, 09:22 PM
Awwww. No one's got any more questions?

wolf82
08-11-2016, 05:29 AM
- Favorite dare you have received?

- Favorite dare you have given to a guy?

- Favorite dare you have given to a girl?

CrackersofGraham
08-11-2016, 07:57 AM
In response to wolf82...

- Favorite dare you have received?
Ah, that one's tough; there are so many good ones. I'd say a dare I got on the Person Above Video Game thread for XCOM 2. I can't seem to find it anymore, but it was given to me by bufuked. It basically involved playing through the game in chastity, whilst working with limited resources and putting on bondage items for failing at certain tasks.

- Favorite dare you have given to a guy?
Another toughie, but this time it's because I've given quite a few dares :p. I'd have to say it was the time I gave someone (I can't remember who) a schedule for the week which involved eating out of bowls on the floor, spending alone time on all fours, and specific hours where he would be collared; no exceptions. While deviating from the collar time for work and other emergencies was acceptable/mildly punished, shucking the collar to go out for a movie would result in repeating the entire week!

- Favorite dare you have given to a girl?
Again, don't remember most of my dares. I believe I one told a girl to take two dildos and put them in her vagina and anus; then, she would have to do 25 situps to take one out, and 25 to take the other out.

cheese_and_nacho
08-11-2016, 11:42 AM
1. What is your favorite movie?

2. You said you love to meddle in 3D modelling, what software do you use? And what is your biggest pet peeve about it?

3.If you had the option of having one, and just one, of your sexual fantasies fulfilled, with the guarantee that after it is done, everything will go back to as it was before (so no injuries would be permanent, and nobody, apart from you would remember anything) what would that fantasy be?

4. Would you date an openly bisexual guy?

CrackersofGraham
08-11-2016, 12:01 PM
In response to cheese_and_nacho...

1. What is your favorite movie?
I've got lots! I think I personally like Dr. Strangelove the most though.

2. You said you love to meddle in 3D modelling, what software do you use? And what is your biggest pet peeve about it?
I use Blender; it's open-source and I find it can do pretty much anything Maya can. My biggest pet-peeve about it is that I find using material nodes is a massive pain in the ass.

3.If you had the option of having one, and just one, of your sexual fantasies fulfilled, with the guarantee that after it is done, everything will go back to as it was before (so no injuries would be permanent, and nobody, apart from you would remember anything) what would that fantasy be?
Provided that I wouldn't lose those years of my life, I would love to be a full-time slave for a few years! I'd be nude, collared, locked in wrist restraints, and my cock would be locked unless my master decided to let me cum. I wouldn't be allowed to bathe for the duration, and I'd be responsible for doing all the chores and other tasks around the house. Of course, it wouldn't be fun if the master was just a stoic robot; I'd like him to be friendly and teasing!

If he's a nice guy, of course! Hell, I wouldn't even mind him fooling about with the ladies, though I wouldn't participate in an m/m/f threesome.

cheese_and_nacho
08-11-2016, 12:32 PM
I use Blender; it's open-source and I find it can do pretty much anything Maya can. My biggest pet-peeve about it is that I find using material nodes is a massive pain in the ass.

If he's a nice guy, of course! Hell, I wouldn't even mind him fooling about with the ladies, though I wouldn't participate in an m/m/f threesome.

For number 2, WHOOP!! Never thought I would find a fellow Blender user on here. Even though I haven't had much time for anything apart from my studies for the past year, now I have time, and am looking to pick up where I left off with 3D modelling.

For number 4, thank you. Us bisexuals are in a really bad place, what with the homosexual guys going, "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU CAN HIDE AS A HETEROSEXUAL" and the hetero guys going, "Oh, it must be just a PASSING PHASE", we may as well not exist. Especially in my country, if you say you are gay, depending on company it might bring you encouragement, or disgusted looks, but if you say you are bi, rarely will you get something other than confused stares, questions like, "How does that work?" or "EW". And that's with my generation. For older people, the concept may as well not exist. It's nice to see a gay guy unequivocally state he is willing to dare bisexual guys.

And I like you fantasy too. It's a lot like my own. :p

CrackersofGraham
08-11-2016, 12:53 PM
For number 2, WHOOP!! Never thought I would find a fellow Blender user on here. Even though I haven't had much time for anything apart from my studies for the past year, now I have time, and am looking to pick up where I left off with 3D modelling.

For number 4, thank you. Us bisexuals are in a really bad place, what with the homosexual guys going, "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU CAN HIDE AS A HETEROSEXUAL" and the hetero guys going, "Oh, it must be just a PASSING PHASE", we may as well not exist. Especially in my country, if you say you are gay, depending on company it might bring you encouragement, or disgusted looks, but if you say you are bi, rarely will you get something other than confused stares, questions like, "How does that work?" or "EW". And that's with my generation. For older people, the concept may as well not exist. It's nice to see a gay guy unequivocally state he is willing to dare bisexual guys.

And I like you fantasy too. It's a lot like my own. :p

Honestly, I have no idea why people hate bisexuals; they like both genders, it's a pretty simple concept. And it's no one's place to judge whether another person is "on the fence", especially not in regards to their sexual orientation.

Also, Blender for the win.

NWKinkster
11-21-2016, 05:39 PM
Still love the username. Thanks again for asking me a question on my AMA. Returning the favour:

Do you celebrate Christmas? If so, do you have any plans and have you started Christmas shopping yet?

What are you currently wearing?

What was the last holiday/vacation you went on?

CrackersofGraham
11-21-2016, 06:09 PM
Replying to NWKinkster; thanks for asking a question in return for me asking a question! Maybe I'll ask you another question in return for you asking me a question in return for me asking you a question ^__^

Do you celebrate Christmas? If so, do you have any plans and have you started Christmas shopping yet?

What are you currently wearing?

What was the last holiday/vacation you went on?

1. I celebrate Christmas secularly; I get together with a bunch of my family and friends for some drinks 'round the tree. Don't really have any plans other than that, but I should probably start my shopping to avoid the busy season.

2. I'm wearing my glasses, a t-shirt, some boxers and lounge trousers, and my chastity cage.

3. The last big holiday I went on was when I rented an RV with my buddies to drive down to Vancouver. Other than that, I ran up to Montreal for the long weekend on Canada Day.

NWKinkster
11-21-2016, 06:11 PM
Replying to NWKinkster; thanks for asking a question in return for me asking a question! Maybe I'll ask you another question in return for you asking me a question in return for me asking you a question ^__^

https://blog.zingchart.com/assets/zing-content/uploads/2015/12/trap.gif