PDA

View Full Version : How daring would you like to be?

andrew_b
08-07-2016, 05:58 PM
Obviously people have limits and they are there for a good reason but I'm sure some people wish they were brave enough to break some of them.

So is there any way you wish you were more daring, any dare in particular you wish you were brave enough to do?

Emma_Larsson!
08-08-2016, 04:04 AM
I have a limit of not being seen naked by others:( this is because i am afraid of getting in trouble and i dont wanna pay fines or getting in jail:(
But i it was legal, i would have walked around naked all day and act like a model and do sexy stuff:p

andom4444
08-08-2016, 04:20 AM
Obviously people have limits and they are there for a good reason but I'm sure some people wish they were brave enough to break some of them.

So is there any way you wish you were more daring, any dare in particular you wish you were brave enough to do?

I wish I was brave enough to go streaking somewhere where people would easily see

ChillBill
08-08-2016, 05:11 AM
I get the impression people are looking for things they like doing . Is it really a dare? If you like wet and messy and someone tells you to get wet and messy then it's not a dare at all. On the other hand, limits are limits.

I'm curious about the stuff in-between.

My kink is actually around doing things I don't like. That's what gets me excited. It's the thought of having to do something bad because you dared me to. But within limits of course, else I ain't gonna ever do it!

But would I could I do a really hard dare? That's the question. For me to get the buzz I have to feel committed. But what if it is too daring or impossible?

You want me to wet myself. Maybe. In public. No way. Drink it. Yuck. Wear my sister's pantyhose. Maybe. Stuff it in my mouth. Yuck. Lick the crotch. Gross. Pull that condom out of her bin. No way.

It seems almost impossible to be dared for real by people who don't know you very well?

tangula
08-08-2016, 05:39 AM
I get the impression people are looking for things they like doing . Is it really a dare? If you like wet and messy and someone tells you to get wet and messy then it's not a dare at all. On the other hand, limits are limits.

Some people like doing things, of course. But the creativity of how to do them can make then more fun. Or the 'need'/'challange' to do them, can be the extra push they need to actually 'dare' to go through with it.
For me.. "just doing it" doens't cut it. It's more fun being told to in some setting. Or losing a game for which you have to. Or.. well.. Anything but just me thinking, 'oh hey, I can strip and edge, thatll be fun!'

rhode64
08-08-2016, 06:54 AM
[QUOTE=andrew_b;2358090]Obviously people have limits and they are there for a good reason but I'm sure some people wish they were brave enough to break some of them.

I would love to be able to go shopping naked , take my dog for walks naked generally be able to do everything naked without being hassled by the law .

hornyyoungslut
08-08-2016, 12:10 PM
i've thought about sharing pictures/videos with users, anal, having sex with another female, permanent orgasm denial, & body writing.

sharing pictures & videos are very dangerous to me and i want to keep my body parts to my partner & i. anal is something i'm not big about and i don't want to lose my anal virginity over the internet to another user. having sex with a female would more than likely not be arousing for me so that's kind of stupid. permanent orgasm denial sounds fun but i can barely last a few months without begging like a baby. body writing is humiliating but i'm scared of the possible risks.

i guess i have considered those because it would please somebody else more than it would please me and i'm a people-pleaser.

andrew_b
08-08-2016, 01:00 PM
I have a limit of not being seen naked by others:( this is because i am afraid of getting in trouble and i dont wanna pay fines or getting in jail:(
But i it was legal, i would have walked around naked all day and act like a model and do sexy stuff:p

Yes I think this is the same with a lot of people who enjoy being nude in public

andrew_b
08-08-2016, 01:02 PM
I wish I was brave enough to go streaking somewhere where people would easily see

Same here, like down a busy-ish street. Even in a housing estate.

andrew_b
08-08-2016, 01:03 PM
[QUOTE=andrew_b;2358090]Obviously people have limits and they are there for a good reason but I'm sure some people wish they were brave enough to break some of them.

I would love to be able to go shopping naked , take my dog for walks naked generally be able to do everything naked without being hassled by the law .

Well you could always join a nudist colony

andrew_b
08-08-2016, 01:04 PM
i've thought about sharing pictures/videos with users, anal, having sex with another female, permanent orgasm denial, & body writing.

sharing pictures & videos are very dangerous to me and i want to keep my body parts to my partner & i. anal is something i'm not big about and i don't want to lose my anal virginity over the internet to another user. having sex with a female would more than likely not be arousing for me so that's kind of stupid. permanent orgasm denial sounds fun but i can barely last a few months without begging like a baby. body writing is humiliating but i'm scared of the possible risks.

i guess i have considered those because it would please somebody else more than it would please me and i'm a people-pleaser.

I have done the pictures/video thing in the past. I'm glad sense knocked in and stopped me before it got out of hand.

rhode64
08-08-2016, 02:13 PM
[QUOTE=rhode64;2358839]

Well you could always join a nudist colony

I have been to one its just not the same as being able to being nude in public .

andrew_b
08-08-2016, 02:14 PM
[QUOTE=andrew_b;2359312]

I have been to one its just not the same as being able to being nude in public .

I understand what you mean

tangula
08-08-2016, 09:16 PM
There are actually quite a few things I wish I was brave enough to do. I mean, I'm a licenced bouncer, but I still have issues with phone calls with customers at work and there's no way I survive having tonight a group-presentation at the moment.

on a more sexual note also, my double-dare for dutchies, 'fantasy'. I'm still not quite sure if id dare it. And then there's real life pegging :p

romans116
08-08-2016, 09:32 PM
Doing public stuff. Anything really. I always feel like ill get caught doing something embarrassing which will end in social suicide

andrew_b
08-08-2016, 10:20 PM
Doing public stuff. Anything really. I always feel like ill get caught doing something embarrassing which will end in social suicide

You can always build yourself up for that though, it's worth trying at least once

levu
08-08-2016, 11:27 PM

I've seen dares involving things like grindr, Craigslist etc that seem like they could be fun or at least interesting/a challenge to try once (even if just once) but I never seem to be able to go for them...

also dares that use more mainstream exposure like Tumblr kinktalk is easy(ish) as its off the beaten path Tumblr is more exciting but also scary...

Then there's also public

andrew_b
08-09-2016, 09:51 AM
I've seen dares involving things like grindr, Craigslist etc that seem like they could be fun or at least interesting/a challenge to try once (even if just once) but I never seem to be able to go for them...

also dares that use more mainstream exposure like Tumblr kinktalk is easy(ish) as its off the beaten path Tumblr is more exciting but also scary...

Then there's also public

What kind of dares would you do on them?

levu
08-11-2016, 10:08 PM
As for CL/Grindr I've seen dares along these lines (not these ones specifically just looking for vaguely similar as examples)
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=2341013#post2341013

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=2199202#post2199202

as for Tumblr/other more mainstream website exposure... along the lines of

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=231190

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=201052

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=263064

andrew_b
08-11-2016, 10:31 PM

Then there's also public

Oh what dares have you seen?

Yes I was I'd of been brave enough to try kinktalk, although I've more sense than to do it now

levu
08-11-2016, 10:53 PM
I don't remember exactly but they were the hookup like ones I posted without the blackmail aspects...

basically someone writes a CL ad/set up account and you share any replies and they choose who you meet (within limits and feeling safe)

sex dares are kinda extreme but I already kinda have once with one friend I barely knew yet at the time

andrew_b
08-12-2016, 07:51 AM
I don't remember exactly but they were the hookup like ones I posted without the blackmail aspects...

basically someone writes a CL ad/set up account and you share any replies and they choose who you meet (within limits and feeling safe)

sex dares are kinda extreme but I already kinda have once with one friend I barely knew yet at the time

It would be damn scary to do though

levu
08-13-2016, 09:36 PM
Oh i agree.. but then again there's plenty of people who do it without dares... i mean the various apps and websites wouldn't exist if they didn't and all

andrew_b
08-14-2016, 02:54 PM
Oh i agree.. but then again there's plenty of people who do it without dares... i mean the various apps and websites wouldn't exist if they didn't and all

That is a good point too, it's a lot more common with guys though

dobrinmed
08-18-2016, 05:21 AM
I am trying to push my limits a little. I will do more if I have no choice. For example, if someone takes 2-3 humiliating pics of me and threats me that he will upload them, this will push my limits and I will be more daring. Maybe even more if the pictures are online and I am forced to complete dares to take them off.

andrew_b
08-18-2016, 09:01 AM
I am trying to push my limits a little. I will do more if I have no choice. For example, if someone takes 2-3 humiliating pics of me and threats me that he will upload them, this will push my limits and I will be more daring. Maybe even more if the pictures are online and I am forced to complete dares to take them off.

That is certainly pushing yourself

mrpropel
08-18-2016, 10:26 AM
It's sometimes hard for me to eat my cum or even doing any dares after I cum. I just lose a lot of interest after I cum. It's like the hulk after he's destroyed everything and goes back to human form.

andrew_b
08-18-2016, 10:36 AM
It's sometimes hard for me to eat my cum or even doing any dares after I cum. I just lose a lot of interest after I cum. It's like the hulk after he's destroyed everything and goes back to human form.

Yeah I don't understand cum eating anyway.

lotusdriver81
08-18-2016, 10:38 AM
I'd like to be a lot more daring. It's not in my nature though.

andrew_b
08-18-2016, 10:40 AM
I'd like to be a lot more daring. It's not in my nature though.

Maybe you need someone to help push you?

Kisune Karnon
08-18-2016, 10:52 AM
I would like to just be more daring in general. Though if it was at a party I wouldn't be worried too much. Maybe just a situational thing.

lotusdriver81
08-18-2016, 11:01 AM
Maybe you need someone to help push you?

Just need the right person I think

andrew_b
08-18-2016, 11:25 AM
I would like to just be more daring in general. Though if it was at a party I wouldn't be worried too much. Maybe just a situational thing.

Yes when I was younger I used to get more daring at parties too.

andrew_b
08-18-2016, 11:26 AM
Just need the right person I think

I think so but take your time finding that person.

lotusdriver81
08-18-2016, 12:00 PM
I think so but take your time finding that person.

Been searching for a long time already. Maybe oneday

andrew_b
08-18-2016, 12:07 PM
Been searching for a long time already. Maybe oneday

Just got to keep trying.

lotusdriver81
08-18-2016, 12:09 PM
Just got to keep trying.

True. vary true.

melbcuteboi
08-31-2016, 02:15 PM
I thought I had my limits set in stone sexually until one night of fun and experimenting with my best friend changed all of that. I ended up doing dares I NEVER imagined considering or thought of before let alone completing it. First it was go through my sisters underwear drawer and find the sexiest panties and wear them then he dared my at the end of the night to suck him off for 5mins... After much debate I decided a dare is a dare and I gave it a shot!
Scary part was enjoying it!!

andrew_b
08-31-2016, 02:21 PM
I thought I had my limits set in stone sexually until one night of fun and experimenting with my best friend changed all of that. I ended up doing dares I NEVER imagined considering or thought of before let alone completing it. First it was go through my sisters underwear drawer and find the sexiest panties and wear them then he dared my at the end of the night to suck him off for 5mins... After much debate I decided a dare is a dare and I gave it a shot!
Scary part was enjoying it!!

Having a friend to do them with can certainly make it more interesting.