PDA

View Full Version : Icy's AMA. (With spanks.)

IceMaiden
08-07-2016, 03:41 PM
It's been a while since her last AMA and a lot has changed since then so she thinks it's time for a new one.

You can also give 5 spanks per question to a body part of your choosing with the paddle, wooden spoon or hand. Nowhere from the neck up.

Stupid copy pasted questions, too revealing questions etc wont be acknowledged/the spanks wont count for those.

She does like to show off her bruises, so if she receives enough spanks to bruise her, she will ask Master's permission to post pictures of the results. (Within gD posting rules.)

Bobcat
08-07-2016, 03:51 PM
It's been a while since her last AMA and a lot has changed since then so she thinks it's time for a new one.

You can also give 5 spanks per question to a body part of your choosing with the paddle, wooden spoon or hand. Nowhere from the neck up.

Stupid copy pasted questions, too revealing questions etc wont be acknowledged/the spanks wount count for those.

She does like to show off her bruises, so if she receives enough spanks to bruise her, she will ask Master's permission to post pictures of the results. (Within gD posting rules.)
1. what is the wildest dare you ever did
2. have you ever been nude in group
3. would you ever do a dice roll to see what you wear to a party if nude was in there
4. do you like micro mini skirts if so why
5. what dare have you given a guy that is the wildest

and 5 spanks

JoshSD
08-07-2016, 04:11 PM
If you could change (either add, modify or remove) one thing from your interests, sexual or not, what would it be?

Five spanks to your bottom with your wooden spoon.

AbusiveMaster
08-08-2016, 01:35 AM
7. Is it weird that I was iffy when I noticed that it called it 'she' instead of 'it' in this AMA intro?
8. If it got to choose, which of the spanking tools it listed would it choose?

SHE will not be answering your questions as SHE is a she and not an it. YOU are almost an it, just add a T.

You do not decide what she is called. End of story.

Sain
08-08-2016, 02:02 AM
Since you denied me a lot in the denied by girls game...

1. What is it you enjoy about denying guys?
2. What's the longest time you've been denied?

Also, some normal questions:

3. What are your favorite books and authors?
4. What do you do for fun/recreation?

I'd like 20 spanks with hand, 10 on each butt cheek. :)

tangula
08-08-2016, 03:07 AM
1) What is it about icecream that you want one now?
2) What's your favorite icecream flavour?
3) Despite not being a gymnast, can you do a handstand?
4) Oh sorry, did that make you want icecream more? ;)

I'd like those spanks with your hands on your bare butt :cool:

IceMaiden
08-08-2016, 07:14 AM
1. what is the wildest dare you ever did

She doesn't do dares and hasn't for a long time so can't remember any extreme ones. However, the most extreme thing she has done with AM is when he watched her have sex with someone.

2. have you ever been nude in group

Yes, a long time ago playing strip card games. She is not good at poker, had no idea how to play (still doesn't) and ended up naked very quickly.

3. would you ever do a dice roll to see what you wear to a party if nude was in there

No, she has too many body issues/self esteem issues to go to a party naked.

4. do you like micro mini skirts if so why

Not really, for the same reason as above. She doesn't ever wear dresses or skirts, always pants.

5. what dare have you given a guy that is the wildest

Hmm. Not sure about the wildest but maybe the riskiest? Was when she was blackmailing someone (Consensual) and she made him dress himself up in coloured markers whilst holding a sign with his full name and date of birth on it and the current date.

and 5 spanks

Thank you. :) ......

M.G
08-08-2016, 08:33 AM
SHE will not be answering your questions as SHE is a she and not an it. YOU are almost an it, just add a T.

You do not decide what she is called. End of story.

I am incredibly sorry. I did not mean to offend, or hurt anyone. I simply tried to go with the flow of the post. Sorry AM, and IM.

Lacram
08-08-2016, 09:27 AM
1. What kind of pie was the one you sat on?
2. Will you ever try pesto?
3. What thoughts come into your mind while peeing outside?
4. Do you lift your leg?
5. Could you imitate the sound of your alarm, please?
6. Are your pupes on the list of the most endangered forests on earth?
7. What perfume do you like the most?
8. Do you varnish your nails?
9. Does your poop sometimes clog your toilet?
10. Did you donate money to the "Wilson Parrot Foundation" due to feeling guilty for killing your mom's bird?

50 spanks to your left inner thigh with your wooden spoon, please. :rolleyes:

AbusiveMaster
08-08-2016, 01:44 PM
I am incredibly sorry. I did not mean to offend, or hurt anyone. I simply tried to go with the flow of the post. Sorry AM, and IM.

Accepted and thank you. Icy will answer your questions, put the mistake in the past where it belongs.

M.G
08-08-2016, 02:57 PM
Accepted and thank you. Icy will answer your questions, put the mistake in the past where it belongs.

Thank you for accepting my apology, however, I would like to remove my questions and spanks from this post. You do not realize what kind of 'push' you gave me with your response to my use of 'it' - it was, the one I needed, thank you :)

AbusiveMaster
08-09-2016, 02:54 AM
What is a cumdump?
Why did you start reading cumdump stories?
What effect do cumdump stories have on you?
Why do you think they have that effect?
Do you fantasise about being a cumdump?
Is there an upper limit on the amount of men you want to cum in/on you?
Can you swim?

20 clit spanks for each question, because I can. Use the slotted spoon.

IceMaiden
08-10-2016, 04:53 PM
If you could change (either add, modify or remove) one thing from your interests, sexual or not, what would it be?

Five spanks to your bottom with your wooden spoon.

Sexually, she would change her reaction to edges. She isn't good at them and struggles quite alot with them, but knows that AM likes to have her edge alot and leave her frustrated. She'd change it so she could do more without the risk of going too far and disappointing him. She would love to be able to do very many for him without worrying she was going to fail.

Non sexually, she would change her singing so she was better at it. She loves singing and music but can not sing to save her life.

Thank you!

IceMaiden
08-10-2016, 05:15 PM
Since you denied me a lot in the denied by girls game...

1. What is it you enjoy about denying guys?

It's so much fun when someone who is denied for a prolonged period of time turns into a horny mess. She has found the longer someone is denied the more they are willing to do for the chance of an orgasm and it makes her giggle how far some people would go to get it.

2. What's the longest time you've been denied?

Three months. She wanted to work on her begging skills as it was very difficult for her and previously a hard limit so each time she tried she struggled a lot with it. She and AM agreed she wouldn't come until she had begged convincingly enough for him. It took her three months to summon the courage to try.

Also, some normal questions:

3. What are your favorite books and authors?
She will read pretty much anything and everything. Her favourite series so far are the Eragon series, the Sterling Shore series and Game of Thrones series. She enjoys true stories and crime stories and always tries to figure out who the bad guy is before it is revealed. Her favourite author is C.M. Owens, who wrote the sterling shore series and a multitude of other books and different genres.

4. What do you do for fun/recreation?
Read, write stories and poetry, play WoW, chess or scrabble, swim, get active with her child or get messy crafting and baking with him.

I'd like 20 spanks with hand, 10 on each butt cheek. :)

Thank you! :) ...........

IceMaiden
08-10-2016, 05:22 PM
1) What is it about icecream that you want one now?

She is currently trying to eat more healthy than she usually does which makes her want all the things she shouldn't have even more than usual. :(

2) What's your favorite icecream flavour?
Mint chocolate chip!

3) Despite not being a gymnast, can you do a handstand?
Hahahahaha. Well she hasn't tried for many years but she assumes she still can do them.

4) Oh sorry, did that make you want icecream more? ;)

She had one today so there! *sticks tongue out*

I'd like those spanks with your hands on your bare butt :cool:

Thank you! ....................

mikel5
08-10-2016, 07:04 PM
top 5 favorite and disliked sex positions?

IceMaiden
08-12-2016, 04:58 PM
1. What kind of pie was the one you sat on?
You suck. Cheese and onion.

2. Will you ever try pesto?
One day maybe...she doesn't even know if anywhere near her sells it!

3. What thoughts come into your mind while peeing outside?
"Omg I hope noone sees is the gate shut properly can next door see are they at their window oh gosh what am I doing?!"

4. Do you lift your leg?
No!

5. Could you imitate the sound of your alarm, please?
Beep beep beep BEEP BEEEEEEEP.

6. Are your pupes on the list of the most endangered forests on earth?
No there's far too many they need to be cut down immediately!

7. What perfume do you like the most?
The So....brand. So...kiss me and so...sinful are her favourite out of the brand, but she likes all of them.

8. Do you varnish your nails?
Never.

9. Does your poop sometimes clog your toilet?
What kind of question is this?! It's never happened so far! *giggles*

10. Did you donate money to the "Wilson Parrot Foundation" due to feeling guilty for killing your mom's bird?
She did not kill the bird! It died of natural causes as did the snake and fish! But...no. Hahahahahahaa.

50 spanks to your left inner thigh with your wooden spoon, please. :rolleyes:

Thank ye kindly.

SluttyPig
08-12-2016, 05:44 PM
I hope this wasn't already asked, I tried to read through and check but there were a lot. What is the story behind the name "IceMaiden"

_CBTslave_
08-13-2016, 06:31 AM
If 1+1=2 why can't strawberries spell?

Since water is a liquid at 1c to 99c, why does dragon hide from the world?

And the final one, why are you soo awesome?

IceMaiden
08-14-2016, 03:36 PM
What is a cumdump?
She told you this already! According to urban dictionary:

A person, usually gay male or straight female, who is regarded as little more than a repository for deposits of semen.

Why did you start reading cumdump stories?
Because she enjoys humiliation and finds that humiliating and likes to imagine herself as the character in the story.

What effect do cumdump stories have on you?
They make her blushy and squirmy along with making her wet and arousing her alot.

Why do you think they have that effect?
Because she gets off on being humiliated in many ways, this being one of them.

Do you fantasise about being a cumdump?
...yes.

Is there an upper limit on the amount of men you want to cum in/on you?
Not yet..when she fantasises it's very very very many. :o

Can you swim?
She is well aware what this is referring to but she's going to answer differently on purpose. Yes, she can swim and has been able to since she was about 10 years old, it took a while for her to get over her fear of drowning after the first time of going under the water.

20 clit spanks for each question, because I can. Use the slotted spoon.

........ Thank you. *pouts.*

IceMaiden
08-14-2016, 03:41 PM
top 5 favorite and disliked sex positions?

Favourite:

1- Anal, while having her hair pulled.
2: Doggy.
3: Up against the wall.
4: Bent over the bed or on her hands and knees.
5: Missionary.

Disliked:

1: With her on top.
2: Reverse cowgirl.

And thats all she dislikes.

IceMaiden
08-14-2016, 03:43 PM
I hope this wasn't already asked, I tried to read through and check but there were a lot. What is the story behind the name "IceMaiden"

It was a name another gD user used to call her when she had her original username of Frosty. She liked it so much that when she had the oppurtunity to change it, she asked for it to be changed to that. :)

IceMaiden
08-14-2016, 03:46 PM
If 1+1=2 why can't strawberries spell?

She saw nubers and her first thought was "noooo!" *giggles* Because the strawberries skipped class and were eaten on the way back.

Since water is a liquid at 1c to 99c, why does dragon hide from the world?

He doesn't hide, he's in her attic.

And the final one, why are you soo awesome?

:o:o She wanted to bypass this question but AM wouldn't let her. :( She doesn't think she is at all buttt if she were to hazard a guess of why others like her it would be because she tries to be helpful and friendly and can be trusted with whatever is told to her.

AbusiveMaster
08-14-2016, 03:48 PM
She is awesome because she is kind and caring, shy and sweet, loving and loyal. she is beautiful inside and out, oh... and hornier than a rampant rabbit in season.

AbusiveMaster
09-05-2016, 01:49 PM
So how long did you play with your wand this afternoon?
What else were you doing?
No, give details.
So why did you take all that long?
Again, give details.

IceMaiden
09-05-2016, 01:59 PM
So how long did you play with your wand this afternoon?

About forty minutes, before I stopped holding back and gave myself an orgasm.

What else were you doing?
Reading naughty tumblrs. Imagining that I was the girl in all the videos and pictures on said naughty tumblrs. :o

No, give details.
I did!

So why did you take all that long?
Because the orgasm feels better if you wait a while.

Again, give details.

The above is self explanatory!

FrozenWolfGirl
10-23-2016, 07:33 PM
Time for moi to post in here :rolleyes:

1. If the law allowed it, where (in public) would you most like to have sex?

2. Would you rather be naked all your life including in public too or always be clothed and never removing clothing and why?

3. If you could commit any crime without getting caught - which would you and why?

4. 20 re-runs of Prison Break or 2 re-runs of Buffy? (No that isn't a typo - which would you choose)

5. Have your nipples pegged for 24 hours or your clit pegged for 1 hour?

5 spanks for each question using the implement that causes the most amount of pain for you. Locations as follows - 8x to each boob and 9x to your clit. Enjoy :D

Jaro
10-23-2016, 11:23 PM
Name one thing you love, one thing you like, one thing you dislike and one thing you hate. Name one kinky and one vanilla thing for each.

How many questions would this be?
Just do 10 spanks to your tits with a wooden spoon.

Wolf007
10-24-2016, 03:24 AM
I've been reading previous posts (i actually did) and learned that Icemaiden comes from Frosty...a beautiful enhancement name-wise. But why the relation with "cold"?
Is it you prefer the cold above the hot sun?

You seem to have a wonderful relationship with your master. (witch is great Ofcourse) could you describe his three best characteristics?

Thanks for answering!!!

Ow, yes, the spanking thing...ehm let's say 10 to each ass cheek.

IceMaiden
10-25-2016, 07:48 AM
Time for moi to post in here :rolleyes:

1. If the law allowed it, where (in public) would you most like to have sex?

Everywhere? Somewhere extremely busy where AM could take me with no warning and claim me as his in front of everyone. And where people could join in if they wanted to. :o

2. Would you rather be naked all your life including in public too or always be clothed and never removing clothing and why?

Always be clothed. Why do you and AM always try and take away my socks?! Because I'm cold alllll the time and naked wouldn't help that at all. Plus, if I did end up too hot, I could just wear minimal tiny clothing and make sure I was...accessible... for naughty things!

3. If you could commit any crime without getting caught - which would you and why?

Oh this will be controversial. I'd commit murder to a specific person from my past. I think everyone has it in them to kill someone if pushed far enough and if I wasn't going to get caught, damn straight I'd do it and I wouldn't feel guilty at all.

4. 20 re-runs of Prison Break or 2 re-runs of Buffy? (No that isn't a typo - which would you choose)

2 re runs of Buffy!!!

5. Have your nipples pegged for 24 hours or your clit pegged for 1 hour?

What the fuck. Neither? Fiiiine if I have to choose...clit pegged for one hour. I'd be crying and hating life and wanting to kill someone, and it would probably seem a whole lot longer, but at least it would be over relatively soon, even if it didn't feel like it at the time.

5 spanks for each question using the implement that causes the most amount of pain for you. Locations as follows - 8x to each boob and 9x to your clit. Enjoy :D

So that would be the spoon yay!

IceMaiden
10-25-2016, 08:29 AM
Name one thing you love, one thing you like, one thing you dislike and one thing you hate. Name one kinky and one vanilla thing for each.

Love:
Kinky: Spanking. Most everywhere and hard and enough to bruise.
Non kinky: Cheese. Cheese is awesome.

Like:
Kinky: Begging. (But only with AM.) It makes me feel highly submissive and at his mercy and completely owned. It isn't a love because I still find it very difficult at times and often struggle.
Non Kinky: Reading. I love getting lost in books and can easily lose track of time or stay locked in my room for days with books.

Dislike:
Kinky: Pegs. Pegs suck balls. I will never understand why I can take so much pain until you put pegs anywhere on my body and then turn into a big baby.
Non kinky: Finishing the end of a book series or TV programme.

Hate:
Kinky: Corner time. I can't do corner time without my mind wandering to why I am there. Which is, of course, the point. But then I start to think about why I didn't do better, why I fucked up and that leads to negative self thinking, insults and put downs. It leads to me hating myself again.
Non kinky: Fair weather friends. Just make your mind up if you want to be friends or not instead of acting bipolar without ever stating what the problem is or trying to reslove your issues. On a similar note, two faced 'friends' and users.

How many questions would this be?
Two. :p

Just do 10 spanks to your tits with a wooden spoon.

Thank you kindly.

IceMaiden
10-25-2016, 08:58 AM
I've been reading previous posts (i actually did) and learned that Icemaiden comes from Frosty...a beautiful enhancement name-wise. But why the relation with "cold"?
Is it you prefer the cold above the hot sun?

Severeal years ago, an ex's friend called me a frosty bitch when I refused to hook up with him. Frosty stuck with my friends and I liked it enough to use it on here. And then a friend on here started calling me Ice Maiden, which I also liked so changed it when I could.

But I do prefer cold weather over hot too. I am allergic to UV lights so can't expose my skin in the sunlight. Give me winter anyday. :D

You seem to have a wonderful relationship with your master. (witch is great Ofcourse) could you describe his three best characteristics?

Thank you. :)

1: His ability to love and care so deeply. Many people on here don't see it and only see his sarcastic/ 'mean' side. I see it every day. He protects me every second we are together and I feel 100% safe with him, which is a major feat in itself. In 28 years I have only felt truly loved by three people, and he is on that list.

2: His intelligence. I learn from him every day and I love that. He teaches me new things about myself, him and the world daily. (But I'm smarter, don't listen to him when he says I'm not.)

3: He is a freaking amazing Master and person. He's kind and caring, loyal and loving, sweet and funny. He brings out the best in me, both d/s wise and vanilla. He makes me want to be a better person, a better friend, better mother, better submissive. He often tells me he has to strive to deserve what I give of myself to him, but it works in reverse too.

Thanks for answering!!!

Ow, yes, the spanking thing...ehm let's say 10 to each ass cheek.

Ehhh...I sort of went past three characteristics, didn't I? :rolleyes:

Thank you!

sir stefan
10-25-2016, 08:59 AM
She is awesome because she is kind and caring, shy and sweet, loving and loyal. she is beautiful inside and out, oh... and hornier than a rampant rabbit in season.

Just a compliment to AM here,....
I was reading her reply and immidiately thought that my pet would not get away with such answer.

A big bravo to AM,

And IceMaiden: you are awesome