PDA

View Full Version : 19 m Germany, AMA

HappyDares
08-05-2016, 12:48 PM
As this category says: ASK ME ANYTHING! But respect that I won't give out information how you can track me down.

wolf82
08-05-2016, 01:23 PM
1) Favorite color?
2) Favorite hobby?
3) Last book you read?
4) Favorite movie?
5) How did you find this site?

HappyDares
08-05-2016, 01:27 PM
I'll answer in the quote and bold it:

1) Favorite color? yellow
2) Favorite hobby? swimming
3) Last book you read? Die Falle, but currently reading the latest Harry Potter
4) Favorite movie? I don't really have one.. Love all kind of movies.
5) How did you find this site? Asking Google for dares I think but it's been a while

Dracnoff
08-05-2016, 01:28 PM
1) What's the most recent thing you've tried, both normal and kink wise?
2) What's your favorite dare you've given/received?
3) What made you chose the avatar?
and because I'm a douchebag..
4) Which pm dare would piss you off the most if everyone in this thread sent you one?

SubMissChievous
08-05-2016, 01:30 PM
What makes you happy about dares?

What was the last thing you googled?

What was the last text you sent?

HappyDares
08-05-2016, 01:43 PM
Again I'll answer in the quote and bold it:
1) What's the most recent thing you've tried, both normal and kink wise? Umm.. Kinky stuff: I was really drunk last week and as I was drunk I was more open to dares so I stretched my ass that night.. I got 4 sharpies in at the end and in the beginning I couldn't almost fit in one. And normal stuff is pretty boring.. I cummed on my stomach
2) What's your favorite dare you've given/received? Edging dares.. I don't have a specific one but when I'm into edging the dare there is nothing I love to do more. (When I'm not in the mood for it I sometimes ignore such dares)
3) What made you chose the avatar? Didn't want to use one of myself.. And yes my body kinda looks the same as in the pic (just not that extreme but athletic)
and because I'm a douchebag..
4) Which pm dare would piss you off the most if everyone in this thread sent you one? Although I think you'll give me the dare now: probably the LOVE TAP dare because I hate ball slaps.

What makes you happy about dares?
I get turned on by the thought doing what others tell me although as mentioned earlier, when I'm not in the mood for that kind of dare I kinda get pissed and don't do the dare or ignore it
What was the last thing you googled?
Some sex toy I think because I didn't know what it looked like
What was the last text you sent?
The time of when TV coverage of the Olympic Games starts tonight in Germany

HappyDares
08-09-2016, 07:21 PM
Are there any more questions you want me to answer?

CrackersofGraham
08-09-2016, 07:37 PM
1) What was the last movie you watched?
2) What is your record for laps while swimming?
3)What is your opinion on graham crackers?

HappyDares
08-10-2016, 03:53 PM
The answers are bolded in the quote:

1) What was the last movie you watched?
I think it was Deadpool on Blueray with some friends.
2) What is your record for laps while swimming?
Not sure what you mean with this question.. But I think the longest I ever swam without break was 88 laps.
3)What is your opinion on graham crackers?
I never had them so I don't have an opinion on them.

HappyDares
10-06-2016, 07:29 AM
Any other questions you have for me? I'm pleased to answer you anything.

hardy59671
10-07-2016, 12:54 PM
Hi

1) Did you ever post an picture of you in an online forum. with a kind of nudity
2) if so, how far did it go? full nude?
3) how long stayed it online?

thanks

Joe Kavalier
10-07-2016, 02:35 PM
1. How old were you when you had your first orgasm?
2. What about your first ejaculation?
3. Other than one of your sex partners, has anyone ever seen you with a hard on? (Either through your clothes or not.) If so, tell us the story.
4. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?
5. What's the most surprising thing you have ever seen in a locker room?

HappyDares
08-07-2017, 07:37 AM
OMG how could I not have seen these questions earlier. As it took me over a year to find out everyone should be able to punish me in PM or add tasks to my open dare list!! But here we go:

Hi

1) Did you ever post an picture of you in an online forum. with a kind of nudity
2) if so, how far did it go? full nude?
3) how long stayed it online?

thanks
Yes I did. Not like Kinktalk but on Tumblr. It did not show face Butter rest of my body. I deleted my account but some reposts may still be online... :O

1. How old were you when you had your first orgasm?
2. What about your first ejaculation?
3. Other than one of your sex partners, has anyone ever seen you with a hard on? (Either through your clothes or not.) If so, tell us the story.
4. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?
5. What's the most surprising thing you have ever seen in a locker room?

1. I think it was the last school day of 7th grade. I got home and was bored. I never touched myself before but everyone in school kept talking about it so I got courious and jerked off when I was home. As I was already 14 I did cum but it got all over my hands lol.
2. I think my first answer answers this question too.
3. I don't know if people noticed but sometimes if I walk in public I'm hard for no reason so there might be some people. Also there was another girl I did not have sex or anything sexual with besides heavy making out so she did.
4. life: pooping my pants in public as a child without diapers
Sex: being walked in by my ex's sister
5. There hasn't really been anything surprising in the locker room. Maybe that a weird looking guy who's completely skinny has a huge dick but that's it.