PDA

View Full Version : 20/F Ask me Anything

yourkikslave
08-04-2016, 10:55 AM
Hi guys! I've been on getdare for a long time, and I just realized I have never done and AMA thread! I am willing to answer anything that doesn't endanger me (like my full name, location, and other things up to my discretion), but I will answer anything else - sexual, boring, or embarrassing! So get to asking! I can't wait to answer!

wolf82
08-04-2016, 10:57 AM
1) Favorite color?
2) Favorite hobby?
3) Favorite type of music?
4) Favorite sport to watch?
5) Last book you read?
6) Last movie you saw?
7) Most embarrassing thing to happen to you?
8) Three places you want to visit?
9) Idea of a perfect date?
10) Rough or passionate sex?
11) Kinkiest thing you have ever done?
12) Sluttiest thing you have ever done?

yourkikslave
08-04-2016, 11:10 AM
1) Favorite color? Turquoise
2) Favorite hobby?Reading
3) Favorite type of music?Alternative
4) Favorite sport to watch?Beach volleyball
5) Last book you read?An Untamed State
6) Last movie you saw?Lord of the Rings
7) Most embarrassing thing to happen to you?The one I think of off the top of my head is the first time I was having sex with my current Master and I queefed (I hate that word), and it was so uncomfortable
8) Three places you want to visit?Hard to narrow down to three, I absolutely love travel. My current three places are Greece, France, and NYC
9) Idea of a perfect date?A date where my boyfriends plans the whole thing! Just kidding, honestly I would love to go on a hot air balloon ride followed by dinner at a fancy restaurant!
10) Rough or passionate sex?Rough all the way! Although I don't think having rough sex means it can't be passionate!
11) Kinkiest thing you have ever done?Hmm. There's many things. The most public thing I've done is wear my tack bra in public!
12) Sluttiest thing you have ever done?Given my boyfriend a hand job in a mall parking lot in the middle of the day and/or having sex in the back of his car in a church parking lot at night

There you have it! Can't wait for more questions!

yourkikslave
08-04-2016, 11:54 AM
No one else wants to ask me anything? I'll answer almost anything you can think of! You can ask would you rather questions, would you questions, and anything you can think of! Just ask!

master001987
08-04-2016, 11:57 AM
What's your most humiliating fantasy?

lotusdriver81
08-04-2016, 11:59 AM
What was it like the first time you saw a guy naked?
What happened?

What was it like the first time a guy saw you naked?
What happened?

What is your kinkiest underwear?

tangula
08-04-2016, 11:59 AM
random

a) Ever had any form of sex in public transportation?
b) Do you still enjoy 'vanilla' sex?
c) Most spanks you've had in a row without mentionable break?
d) Most spanks you've enjoyed in a row without mentionable break? ;)
e) Spit or swallow?
f) Pulling on clover clamps or caning your breasts?

wolf82
08-04-2016, 12:00 PM
I'll ask a few more:

1) If you had to give up one "love" and one "like" for a year, which would you choose and why?

2) Favorite sex position?

3) Ever gone down a girl?

4) How many guys have you slept with?

5) Why did you and your boyfriend decide to fuck in a church parking lot?

6) Most orgasms you have had in a day?

7) Most orgasms you have consecutively?

8) Longest you have been denied an orgasm?

9) Most humiliating thing you have ever done?

10) What other kinky things have you done besides the tack bra one?

yourkikslave
08-04-2016, 12:03 PM
What's your most humiliating fantasy?

My most humiliating fantasy is to be a piss slave. I don't know if I could ever do it, but I fantasize about being my master's piss slave. Whenever he had to piss, he would do it in my mouth. I would be naked and ready at all times. Some days, the only food I would receive would be his piss and cum. He could chain me in the bathtub with a funnel gag and whenever he needed he could use me just like a toilet. I also fantasize about him pissing in my ass and plugging it so I would have to feel it inside me all day.

yourkikslave
08-04-2016, 12:08 PM
What was it like the first time you saw a guy naked?
What happened?

The first time I saw a guy naked I was 16. I was completely black out drunk, and I barely remember what all happened that night. I remember him laying down next to me on the couch and feeling my tits. He pulled me up and took me downstairs, where he stripped and pulled my clothes off. I don't really remember much, but I know I was on my period, and I remember giving him a hand job and blowing him until he came in my mouth and all over my tits.

What was it like the first time a guy saw you naked?
What happened?

Same night :)

What is your kinkiest underwear?

A rule my master has for me is that I can only wear thongs. My kinkiest thong is a tiny lacy string thong.

lotusdriver81
08-04-2016, 12:10 PM
Describe your first period in detail

yourkikslave
08-04-2016, 12:11 PM
a) Ever had any form of sex in public transportation?
Nope! Probably never will either - although Master wants to have sex in an airplane someday!
b) Do you still enjoy 'vanilla' sex?
Honestly, I can enjoy it for a little while, but it's getting harder and harder for just normal sex to do anything for me!
c) Most spanks you've had in a row without mentionable break?
Administered by master - 50, Administered by myself - 100
d) Most spanks you've enjoyed in a row without mentionable break? ;)
Same number :)
e) Spit or swallow?
A good slut always swallows (I've never spit)
f) Pulling on clover clamps or caning your breasts?
Clamps! Always clamps lol

Master_in_blue
08-04-2016, 12:17 PM
1) Who was your first crush? when was it? Did you masturbate to his fantasy?
2) How did you find your first master?
3) What do you find hot in a guy?
4) Have you ever done anything nasty with a girl?

yourkikslave
08-04-2016, 12:19 PM
1) If you had to give up one "love" and one "like" for a year, which would you choose and why?
I would probably give up humiliation and anal, since Master never really does those things anyway
2) Favorite sex position?
Doggy style. It makes me feel like a total slut to have a guy ramming into me from behind
3) Ever gone down a girl?
No! Not totally against it though
4) How many guys have you slept with?
Orally - 2 Vaginally - 1
5) Why did you and your boyfriend decide to fuck in a church parking lot?
We were out driving at night and i was giving him road head while he drove. He got so horny he pulled into the closest parking lot and we fucked. We didn't even realize it was a church until after.
6) Most orgasms you have had in a day?
6 I believe
7) Most orgasms you have consecutively?
6! They kinda all rolled together so it's hard to keep count
8) Longest you have been denied an orgasm?
Not technically denied, but I've gone months without one. I was recently denied for a month.
9) Most humiliating thing you have ever done?
I know this doesn't seem humiliating, but I never wear heels, and master made me wear a short dress and heels out to dinner. The heels were so tall I could only take tiny steps, and I felt so humiliated!
10) What other kinky things have you done besides the tack bra one?
I mean, I've done hundreds of kinky things. I don't do much public, I like to keep BDSM in the home! I once wore a butt plug to class if that counts!

wolf82
08-04-2016, 12:21 PM
I once wore a butt plug to class if that counts!

It certainly does count!

yourkikslave
08-04-2016, 12:24 PM
Describe your first period in detail

Well, with 3 older sisters, one would think I would be prepared for my first period - NOPE! I was at my grandma's house babysitting, and I was so scared when there was suddenly blood in my panties. I used one of my grandmothers small pads and tried to keep it a secret - I didn't want to tell my grandma. Sadly, I tried to flush the pad, which didn't work. She found out and called my mom. I sobbed while talking to my mom on the phone! I also heard my grandmother telling my grandpa, which was the worst part! Then, that same day I had to go to volleyball practice. It was horrible and I was in so much pain! The worst part of the whole thing is that my family left for vacation the next day and we went to the beach. I had to use a tampon on the second day of my very first period so I could swim. It was a nightmare, and it scared me off of tampons for a very long time. I think that's all I can remember!

yourkikslave
08-04-2016, 12:28 PM
My first crush was in 5th grade to a guy named Jordan who rode my bus. We played pokemon (the old kind) together and I wanted to date him so badly! I was way too young to masturbate, so no.
I met my first master on getdare - I've actually met all of my masters on here. Even my current boyfriend/master. We met on here and have been dating for a year and 8 months & we live together!
I love a guy that I can laugh with and it's easy to be together. I also really love good hair and strong arms. I'm attracted to men who take charge and make me feel safe.
Sadly no, nothing even remotely nasty

yourkikslave
08-04-2016, 12:29 PM
It certainly does count!

Great! Any more questions for me?

wolf82
08-04-2016, 12:30 PM
Great! Any more questions for me?

- Favorite part about this site?
- Least favorite part about this site?

lotusdriver81
08-04-2016, 12:32 PM
Describe your first orgasm.

yourkikslave
08-04-2016, 12:32 PM
- Favorite part about this site?
- Least favorite part about this site?

My laughing answer to both questions is "the people". The people are both the best and the worst part of this site.

A more serious answer
Favorite part: that I met my boyfriend and master on here
Least favorite part: People can be really fake on here

yourkikslave
08-04-2016, 12:34 PM
Describe your first orgasm.

I'm going to be honest, I don't clearly remember it. I know I came across a site that was something like "my masturbation story". This was when I first started to discover BDSM. I read stories abut women using nipple clamps. I continued to search finding my way deeper and deeper into the BDSM internet world. I started to touch myself in the ways that I read on the site. I honestly don't remember if I actually came that day, but I did masturbate for the first time.

lotusdriver81
08-04-2016, 12:37 PM
Do you have any opinions on Donald Trump?

yourkikslave
08-04-2016, 12:47 PM
Do you have any opinions on Donald Trump?

I have many opinions on Donald Trump. I think he is a minority hating joke and it's ridiculous that he was even allowed to run for president. Although I will say more about him more if absolutely pressed, I am in a good mood currently, and I would rather not!

Feel free to ask me questions about anything! Make me feel humiliated and embarrassed! Make me explain what a slut I am!

corsa198
08-04-2016, 12:48 PM
Have you ever peed in your underwear/clothes?
If so, when was the last time you peed yourself?
If so, what were you wearing when you peed yourself?
Would you ever do it for a dare?
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?
In a toilet queue, would you rather pee yourself fully clothed, or pull your clothes up/down and expose yourself to pee?
Have you ever worn an outfit that was difficult to take off when you needed a pee?

Bobcat
08-04-2016, 12:49 PM
Hi guys! I've been on getdare for a long time, and I just realized I have never done and AMA thread! I am willing to answer anything that doesn't endanger me (like my full name, location, and other things up to my discretion), but I will answer anything else - sexual, boring, or embarrassing! So get to asking! I can't wait to answer!
1. what is the wildest dare you ever did
2. have you ever been nude in group
3. would you ever do a dice roll to see what you wear to a party if nude was in there
4. why do you like micro...

lotusdriver81
08-04-2016, 12:50 PM
What is the slutiest thing you ever worn

yourkikslave
08-04-2016, 12:53 PM
Have you ever peed in your underwear/clothes?
Not since elementary school
If so, when was the last time you peed yourself?
Elementary school
If so, what were you wearing when you peed yourself?
I don't remember since I was in kindergarten
Would you ever do it for a dare?
Probably not. It has no sexual appeal for me
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?
I have been ordered to hold it for so long I thought I might not make it.
In a toilet queue, would you rather pee yourself fully clothed, or pull your clothes up/down and expose yourself to pee?
I believe that I would never get in the situation, but I suppose I would pee myself fully clothed
Have you ever worn an outfit that was difficult to take off when you needed a pee?
No

yourkikslave
08-04-2016, 12:55 PM
1. what is the wildest dare you ever did
I'm not sure! I just recently got back on get dare. I think I did one where I slept tied up, which was scary because my room at home didn't have a lock and my family could have walked in
2. have you ever been nude in group
no
3. would you ever do a dice roll to see what you wear to a party if nude was in there no
4. why do you like micro...Not sure what this means?

yourkikslave
08-04-2016, 12:56 PM
What is the slutiest thing you ever worn

In public? I wore a dress that was very short with a pair of high heeled boots.
In private? A slutty french maid costume with thigh highs and high heels

lotusdriver81
08-04-2016, 12:59 PM
Whats the most embarrassing moment of your life?

yourkikslave
08-04-2016, 01:02 PM
Whats the most embarrassing moment of your life?

I answered this one earlier but here it is again! The first time I had sex with my now master (also the first time we met in person), I queefed! It was incredibly embarrassing!

Master_in_blue
08-04-2016, 01:04 PM
My first crush was in 5th grade to a guy named Jordan who rode my bus. We played pokemon (the old kind) together and I wanted to date him so badly! I was way too young to masturbate, so no.
I met my first master on getdare - I've actually met all of my masters on here. Even my current boyfriend/master. We met on here and have been dating for a year and 8 months & we live together!
I love a guy that I can laugh with and it's easy to be together. I also really love good hair and strong arms. I'm attracted to men who take charge and make me feel safe.
Sadly no, nothing even remotely nasty
Great answers to mine and other's questions!

lotusdriver81
08-04-2016, 01:04 PM
I answered this one earlier but here it is again! The first time I had sex with my now master (also the first time we met in person), I queefed! It was incredibly embarrassing!

Sorry I really should pay more attention

yourkikslave
08-04-2016, 01:07 PM
Great answers to mine and other's questions!

Thank you! Any other questions for me?

Sorry I really should pay more attention

It's ok! Thanks for all the questions!

lotusdriver81
08-04-2016, 01:09 PM
What question do you dread that someone will ask?

yourkikslave
08-04-2016, 01:15 PM
What question do you dread that someone will ask?

I don't think I'm dreading anything! Sorry if that isn't a good answer haha. I genuinely can't think of anything I would be upset/scared to answer! Ya'll can try though! Do your worst!

lotusdriver81
08-04-2016, 01:21 PM
What do you consider the deepest secret in your life?

yourkikslave
08-04-2016, 01:28 PM
The deepest secret in my life is how my boyfriend and I met. Only he, I, and my best friend know that we met on a fetish website! Our families and friends all have a different story!

lotusdriver81
08-04-2016, 01:29 PM
Have you ever tried peeing while standing?

wolf82
08-04-2016, 01:32 PM
The deepest secret in my life is how my boyfriend and I met. Only he, I, and my best friend know that we met on a fetish website! Our families and friends all have a different story!

What story did you give them?

yourkikslave
08-04-2016, 01:34 PM
Have you ever tried peeing while standing?

Sure! I pee in the shower all the time! I have also had to pee in the wilderness a few times, which I did standing!

yourkikslave
08-04-2016, 01:35 PM
What story did you give them?

They all have variations of similar stories - some think we met on a dating site, some think we met playing video games.

lotusdriver81
08-04-2016, 01:40 PM
What bondage do you like best?

Master_in_blue
08-04-2016, 01:44 PM
As long as you're willing to answer humiliating questions!

1) how often you dress in a way that you feel is really slutty?
4) have you ever dress slutty to do get done by seducing a person?
2) when did you find out that you have real slut tendencies?
3) Do you like it when men stare at your boobs/butts?

yourkikslave
08-04-2016, 01:46 PM
My favorite bondage is things that make me feel slutty without me being in a lot of pain. So for example, I love spread eagle. It exposes and humiliates me, but I can be in that position for a long time. On the other hand, I don't like the hogtie. My extremities lose blood really quickly, so having my hands behind my back is really hard. The hogtie is a sexy tie, but I can only realistically stay in it for 5-10 minutes, which isn't very long! Sorry if you were looking for a more clear cut answer!

lotusdriver81
08-04-2016, 01:49 PM
Ever gone commando in a skirt/dress?

yourkikslave
08-04-2016, 01:53 PM
1) how often you dress in a way that you feel is really slutty?
In public, not often. I don't like to be dressed like that in public. If master had his way, I would be dressed slutty every day, but I like to keep my kink at home!
2) have you ever dress slutty to do get done by seducing a person?
This question is worded a little weird, so I'm going to guess you're asking if I've ever dressed slutty to seduce someone? I dressed slutty the first time I met my current master, but other than that no.
3) when did you find out that you have real slut tendencies?
I think I have slut tendencies but have never had a chance to express them. I'm shy in person, and rarely have people flirt with me. I know I could be a slut, and that I would be willing to sleep with men, but I've been in a serious relationship pretty much since I turned 18. Anyway, I think I was probably 16 when I realized I was a slut because that was the night I blew a guy I had just met!
4) Do you like it when men stare at your boobs/butts?
I do! I don't catch it happening often. My master says it happens, but I don't believe them. I do like to wear low-cut shirts though!

yourkikslave
08-04-2016, 01:54 PM
Ever gone commando in a skirt/dress?

Yes I have! Fortunately only maxi skirts and dresses though! I think soon master will make me go commando in a short skirt!

Bobcat
08-04-2016, 01:55 PM
My favorite bondage is things that make me feel slutty without me being in a lot of pain. So for example, I love spread eagle. It exposes and humiliates me, but I can be in that position for a long time. On the other hand, I don't like the hogtie. My extremities lose blood really quickly, so having my hands behind my back is really hard. The hogtie is a sexy tie, but I can only realistically stay in it for 5-10 minutes, which isn't very long! Sorry if you were looking for a more clear cut answer!
1. why do you like micro mini skirts
2. what dare have you given a guy that is the wildest

lotusdriver81
08-04-2016, 01:57 PM
May have been asked but what are your measurements?

yourkikslave
08-04-2016, 02:01 PM
1. why do you like micro mini skirts
2. what dare have you given a guy that is the wildest

1. I've never said that I like micro mini skirts, which is good, because I don't
2. I don't give dares to guys

yourkikslave
08-04-2016, 02:03 PM
May have been asked but what are your measurements?

I don't know my measurements! Not something I keep on hand lol and I'm not going to try to figure them out right now. I am overweight and not happy with my body, but I've been working on it. I'm also 5' 8" with 36C tits

lotusdriver81
08-04-2016, 02:06 PM
Do you like your breasts or would you change them in any way

yourkikslave
08-04-2016, 02:09 PM
Do you like your breasts or would you change them in any way

I would absolutely make them much larger! I would love to have big bimbo tits, so guys would never have to question whether or not I was a slut! Master told me he loves my tits as they are and wouldn't allow me to get a boob job

lotusdriver81
08-04-2016, 02:12 PM
What is your slutiest desire

yourkikslave
08-04-2016, 02:22 PM
What is your slutiest desire

Hmm. That's very vague, I have many slutty desires! I suppose in terms of genuinely being slutty, my biggest desire would be to be the girl in a center of a gang bang. It will never happen as long as I'm with master, as he is very possessive, but it's just a fantasy right! yeah, I would love to be the center of a gangbang. All the men are dominant sadists, and they take turns fucking and torturing me. My tits are tied and clamped the entire time, and I am tied so they have full access to all my holes.

lotusdriver81
08-04-2016, 02:27 PM
How would you like to be humiliated

yourkikslave
08-04-2016, 02:42 PM
How would you like to be humiliated

Again, pretty vague :P Not sure how to answer these. I like being called a slut and a whore in terms of verbal humiliation. I like it when master dresses me up really slutty and I'm all decked out in BDSM gear and he makes me stand in front of the mirror and look at myself. He tells me a slut I am and forces me to see myself like that, as his little pet. It's also sexy when he makes me admit that I like it when he hurts me, he forces me to suck on his fingers with my juices all over them and tells me only a slut would get wet from pain like I do. You know, stuff like that :)

lotusdriver81
08-04-2016, 02:44 PM
You did well with those answers. I'll try and be less vague

runner3000
08-04-2016, 02:51 PM
1. Would you rather have someone terrible at giving you oral sex go down on you, or give them oral?

2. Would you rather have 100 strokes of a cane or be plugged for an hour?

3. Wear a tack bra to work, or a no bra and a see-through top?

yourkikslave
08-04-2016, 02:54 PM
1. Would you rather have someone terrible at giving you oral sex go down on you, or give them oral?

2. Would you rather have 100 strokes of a cane or be plugged for an hour?

3. Wear a tack bra to work, or a no bra and a see-through top?

Oh these are good ones!
1. I would rather give them oral. I love giving oral! I've never really loved receiving oral, so it's an easy choice for me!
2. Plugged for an hour! I've never been caned, but I know I could handle an hour of being plugged easily!
3. I would rather wear a tack bra to work! I've done it a few ties before, and it's more hidden than the other option!

runner3000
08-04-2016, 03:00 PM
I aim to please, great answers so a few more:

1. Would you rather exercise topless in the gym or in a thick sweater (either way you have to exercise and it is very hot)

2. Go commando in short skirts or braless in normal shirts?

3. Have a vibrator or a buttplug in when at work!

yourkikslave
08-04-2016, 03:08 PM
I aim to please, great answers so a few more:

1. Would you rather exercise topless in the gym or in a thick sweater (either way you have to exercise and it is very hot)

2. Go commando in short skirts or braless in normal shirts?

3. Have a vibrator or a buttplug in when at work!

1. Thick sweater! I could never go topless in public, so even though the sweater is strange it would still be better!
2. Probably go commando in short skirts, but that's a tough one. Honestly it would depend on the skirt and shirt, but my gut answer is the skirt!
3. Hmm. Butt plug again. I don't think I would like to have a vibrator in, especially if it was on - I would be stressed about the noise. I would be unhappy with the butt plug as well, I walk a lot at work, but I think it would be the best choice for me!

runner3000
08-04-2016, 03:12 PM
Again great answers, but a few more:

How hot do you feel you look in sports clothes?

Would you rather show sideboob or underboob?

What is the most uncomfortable outfit you have worn?

You can either be tied down and have someone awful at getting you off explore, or you have to give them as many orgasms as they want (in say 24 hours) which do you choose?

would you rather be pissed on your body and denied, or in your mouth but brought to orgasm during it?

yourkikslave
08-04-2016, 03:33 PM
Again great answers, but a few more:

How hot do you feel you look in sports clothes?

Would you rather show sideboob or underboob?

What is the most uncomfortable outfit you have worn?

You can either be tied down and have someone awful at getting you off explore, or you have to give them as many orgasms as they want (in say 24 hours) which do you choose?

would you rather be pissed on your body and denied, or in your mouth but brought to orgasm during it?

1. I don't feel I look hot in sports clothes, since I am usually hot and sweaty when I wear them from working out!
2. The most uncomfortable outfit I've ever worn is a very short dress to a county fair on a windy day. I spent the whole day trying to keep people from seeing my ass!
3. I would choose to give them as many orgasms as they want! I love to please! That was a tough one, because I also love being tied down!
4. I think I would rather be pissed in my mouth and get an orgasm out of it! It might be tough to get me to an orgasm though, as I don't love the taste of piss!

Thanks for these questions! Keep them coming!

lotusdriver81
08-04-2016, 10:18 PM
Sex tape that 5 people would see or photo that 50 people would see?

yourkikslave
08-05-2016, 07:04 PM
Sex tape that 5 people would see or photo that 50 people would see?

I suppose it depends on if they are people that I know! If i know them - sex tape. If I don't - photo!

yourkikslave
08-05-2016, 07:20 PM
Hey guys! I'm on again tonight and I would love to answer some asks! Ask me anything - sex related or otherwise! You can give me would you rathers, ask me what I would or wouldn't do, or anything else!

wolf82
08-05-2016, 07:22 PM
1) Ever been skiing?
2) If yes to above, did you enjoy it? Why or why not?
3) Do you watch sports?
4) One sex toy that you really would like to own?
5) Would you rather go to a zoo or art museum?

yourkikslave
08-05-2016, 07:36 PM
1) Ever been skiing?
2) If yes to above, did you enjoy it? Why or why not?
3) Do you watch sports?
4) One sex toy that you really would like to own?
5) Would you rather go to a zoo or art museum?

1. No! I'm terrified of skiing!
2. NA
3. Occasionally
4. A hitachi wand
5. A zoo! Although I do love art museums as well!

wolf82
08-05-2016, 07:38 PM
1. No! I'm terrified of skiing!
2. NA
3. Occasionally
4. A hitachi wand
5. A zoo! Although I do love art museums as well!

1) What sports do you watch sometimes?
2) Favorite life memory?
3) What's one thing that you are really looking forward to in life?

yourkikslave
08-05-2016, 08:47 PM
1) What sports do you watch sometimes?
2) Favorite life memory?
3) What's one thing that you are really looking forward to in life?

1. The Olympics haha. I used to watch baseball when I lived at home, but I don't really watch any now
2. Hmm. Probably the first time my boyfriend told me he loved me or the first time I held my niece!
3. I am really looking forward to my first classroom! (I'm in college to become a teacher!)

PS guys I'm bored and bit tipsy! Please give me more asks!

wolf82
08-05-2016, 08:51 PM
1. The Olympics haha. I used to watch baseball when I lived at home, but I don't really watch any now
2. Hmm. Probably the first time my boyfriend told me he loved me or the first time I held my niece!
3. I am really looking forward to my first classroom! (I'm in college to become a teacher!)

PS guys I'm bored and bit tipsy! Please give me more asks!

1) What age group do you want to teach?
2) Any specific subject you would want to teach?
3) How did you decide to become a teacher?
4) When is the last time you had an orgasm and how did it happen (ie, sex toy, sex itself, masturbation with fingers, oral sex, etc)?

romans116
08-05-2016, 08:52 PM
1. Would u rather be babied by your boyfriend for a month or be incontinence all year?

2. Would u rather have oral or anal?

lotusdriver81
08-05-2016, 11:46 PM
How many fingers can you fit inside yourself?

Rockwellray0
08-06-2016, 05:46 AM
1) what's the most painful thing you've ever done (or had done to you?)

2) did you enjoy it?

3) how often do you drink piss? How much do you usually drink at a time? Do you drink your own or your masters?

4) I read you wore a tack bra out before. Describe why you decided to do it, when, where, how long, how it felt.

5) ever worn clamps in public?

yourkikslave
08-06-2016, 04:22 PM
1) What age group do you want to teach?
2) Any specific subject you would want to teach?
3) How did you decide to become a teacher?
4) When is the last time you had an orgasm and how did it happen (ie, sex toy, sex itself, masturbation with fingers, oral sex, etc)?

1. High school
2. History
3. I never really decided, it's just what I've always wanted
4. This week Monday I came 3 times with my vibrator!

yourkikslave
08-06-2016, 04:22 PM
1. Would u rather be babied by your boyfriend for a month or be incontinence all year?

2. Would u rather have oral or anal?

1. Babied by my boyfriend for a month
2. Oral

yourkikslave
08-06-2016, 04:23 PM
How many fingers can you fit inside yourself?

I can fit three fingers inside myself!

wolf82
08-06-2016, 04:23 PM
3. I never really decided, it's just what I've always wanted

Because you like the thought of being a teacher? Runs in the family? Personally inspired by teachers which made you want to do the same?

yourkikslave
08-06-2016, 04:27 PM
1) what's the most painful thing you've ever done (or had done to you?)

2) did you enjoy it?

3) how often do you drink piss? How much do you usually drink at a time? Do you drink your own or your masters?

4) I read you wore a tack bra out before. Describe why you decided to do it, when, where, how long, how it felt.

5) ever worn clamps in public?

1. I assume you mean BDSM wise so I will leave out my surgeries/injuries. I think the most painful thing ever done to me was having my tits spanked while they were tied up and clamped! They were super bruised after!
2. I did *insert blushing face*
3. Very, very rarely. Master isn't into piss so we don't do it. The most I've ever drank is a few mouthfuls of my own!
4. I was ordered to do it by my master of the time. I wore it to my dad's house and while we went golfing. At first it was sexy, but after a few hours it started becoming super painful! I think I wore it for 6 hours that night.
5. Nope - not yet!

yourkikslave
08-06-2016, 04:28 PM
Because you like the thought of being a teacher? Runs in the family? Personally inspired by teachers which made you want to do the same?

It's hard to explain. For as long as I can remember I've wanted to teach and loved teaching. I tried to decide to do other things, but I always came back to teaching. It's kind of like BDSM, I never decided to like it, it's just always been there!

lotusdriver81
08-06-2016, 11:51 PM
What's the most revealing thing you've ever worn in public?

yourkikslave
08-07-2016, 02:01 PM
What's the most revealing thing you've ever worn in public?

A short dress. It was made more revealing by the fact that we were at a fair and the wind was blowing all day!

I would love to have more asks! You can ask me anything (with very few exceptions!)

lotusdriver81
08-07-2016, 02:04 PM
Do you like stockings?

yourkikslave
08-07-2016, 02:09 PM
Do you like stockings?

I do! I don't wear them very often though!

lotusdriver81
08-07-2016, 02:21 PM
What was the last outfit you wore with stockings?

goodguy21
08-07-2016, 03:02 PM
Hi i have a few questions to you

1.) What was the most public place you masturbated?
2.) What was the most public place you peed in?
3.) Ever had sex in changing room?
4.) Ever peed in a changing room?
5.) Do you pee through your swimsuit or take it off?
6.) Ever peed on the Beach?
7.) Would you like do some peeing dares?
8.) Would you like do some masturbations dares?

yourkikslave
08-07-2016, 04:25 PM
What was the last outfit you wore with stockings?

Not sure... it's been awhile. I think probably a dress outfit for a conference. A black dress and coral blazer.

yourkikslave
08-07-2016, 04:28 PM
Hi i have a few questions to you

1.) What was the most public place you masturbated?
2.) What was the most public place you peed in?
3.) Ever had sex in changing room?
4.) Ever peed in a changing room?
5.) Do you pee through your swimsuit or take it off?
6.) Ever peed on the Beach?
7.) Would you like do some peeing dares?
8.) Would you like do some masturbations dares?

1. In my camper. My older sister was in the bunk above me, and my other two sisters were in the next room!
2. Once on a camping trip (weird amount of camping stories lol) we stopped at a park for a picnic and the bathrooms were closed. I had to pee in the woods just a little ways from my entire extended family.
3. Nope
4. Nope
5. Well, when I was young I would pee in the lake through my swimsuit. I don't do that anymore!
6. Nope
7. I only do dares when my master tells me to
8. Same as above.

lotusdriver81
08-09-2016, 07:58 AM
Whats the most exposed in public you have been?

sexysluttykyla
01-28-2017, 07:54 PM
do you have any piercings?
where?
what kinds of panties do you wear under your skirts/short skirts?