PDA

View Full Version : Would you rather

cute_girl_amanda
08-04-2016, 08:21 AM
Im a 24 year old female from eastern us. Looking for would you rather questions and I will answer them all. I prefer sexual/kinky ones but all are acceptable. Be creative!

wolf82
08-04-2016, 08:35 AM
Going to use many of the ones you asked in another thread because why not:

1. Would you rather have a threesome with MMF or MFF? Why?

2. Would you rather walk in on your parents having sex or them walk in on you?

3. Would you rather give a blowjob to a complete stranger that you knew you would never see again or one to a friend who you didn't have feelings for?

4. Would you rather be completely naked for a day in a city were you knew no one and their would be no consequences or walk around topless around your neighborhood for 1 minute.

5. If you were invisible for a whole day would you rather grab and feel a guy's dick or ass?

6. Would you rather have a boyfriend/girlfriend that made you a romantic dinner and then had romantic sex with you or one that let you explore any fantasy you desired for the night?

7. Would you rather spit or swallow?

8. Would you rather receive anal or oral sex?

9. Would you rather receive or give anal (strapon)?

10. Would you rather pay for sex or get paid for sex?

11. Would you rather your parents find out how kinky you are or be known by everyone but your family that you are a huge slut?

cute_girl_amanda
08-04-2016, 09:18 AM
Fair enough

1. Would you rather have a threesome with MMF or MFF? Why?
I would rather a MMF threesome so that the center of attention was me.

2. Would you rather walk in on your parents having sex or them walk in on you?
I'd rather walk in on them cause atleast you have clothes on and can run away from the awkwardness.

3. Would you rather give a blowjob to a complete stranger that you knew you would never see again or one to a friend who you didn't have feelings for?
Definetely one to a comlete stranger. I don't mind giving blowjobs especially if I knew that it was a one and done no strings attached deal. Also it would be really exciting.

4. Would you rather be completely naked for a day in a city were you knew no one and their would be no consequences or walk around topless around your neighborhood for 1 minute.
I would rather walk aroudn topless in my neighborhood for a minute and just hope no one saw cause a day is a long time.

5. If you were invisible for a whole day would you rather grab and feel a guy's dick or ass?
Definitely their dick

6. Would you rather have a boyfriend/girlfriend that made you a romantic dinner and then had romantic sex with you or one that let you explore any fantasy you desired for the night?
The second one for sure. I have had plenty of the first but never really had the second.

7. Would you rather spit or swallow?
Swallow, less cleanup and dont mind the taste

8. Would you rather receive anal or oral sex?
Anal probably cause most guys don't know how to give good oral.

9. Would you rather receive or give anal (strapon)?
Receive is much more fun. Giving is a bit boring and you don't feel anything.

10. Would you rather pay for sex or get paid for sex?
Rather pay for sex cause I wouldn't want to be with the type of guy that would pay for sex, and could get raped.

11. Would you rather your parents find out how kinky you are or be known by everyone but your family that you are a huge slut?
Hmmm, I think I would rather my parents know becuase I already moved out so I don't see them often.

wolf82
08-04-2016, 10:55 AM
Using yours again:

1. Would you rather end a first date with a passionate kiss or giving your partner a blowjob?

2. Would you rather have sex at night or in the morning when you wake up?

3. Would you rather be on top or bottom?

4. Would you rather have sex in a lake or in the woods?

5. Do you clean your ass before having anal sex? With what? Have you ever had an incident?

6. If you could try one thing tonight with any partner(s) you wanted, what would it be?

cute_girl_amanda
08-04-2016, 11:20 AM
1. Would you rather end a first date with a passionate kiss or giving your partner a blowjob?
I'd rather give a blowjob if I didn't care about my future with the person but the other if I did.

2. Would you rather have sex at night or in the morning when you wake up?
At night is always better cause I'm a night person

3. Would you rather be on top or bottom?
Bottom

4. Would you rather have sex in a lake or in the woods?
Lake, really refreshing and boyency kinda allows more creative positions.

5. Do you clean your ass before having anal sex? With what? Have you ever had an incident?
Depends on the guy im with. If he doesnt mind then I don't cause its kinda my fetish. Ohh yeah, but I don't know how much detail you want there haha.

6. If you could try one thing tonight with any partner(s) you wanted, what would it be?
In the mood for a MMF threesome with some anal.

wolf82
08-04-2016, 11:22 AM
Depends on the guy im with. If he doesnt mind then I don't cause its kinda my fetish. Ohh yeah, but I don't know how much detail you want there haha

May as well give more details. You can PM it instead if you prefer.

tangula
08-04-2016, 11:38 AM
a) Would you rather not shower for a week, or not be allowed a change of clothes for two?

b) Would you rather never have to five up giving blowjobs for 6 months, or give up getting anal for 6 months?

c) Would you rather use weighted clamps on your nipples or your labia?

lotusdriver81
08-04-2016, 11:41 AM
Would you rather walk around topless for a week or bottomless for a day?

cute_girl_amanda
08-04-2016, 11:58 AM
a) Would you rather not shower for a week, or not be allowed a change of clothes for two?
The second one because I hate not showering even one day.

b) Would you rather never have to five up giving blowjobs for 6 months, or give up getting anal for 6 months?
Im a fan of anal but I sex wouldn't be the same without giving blowjobs so I would go with that.

c) Would you rather use weighted clamps on your nipples or your labia?
Labia I think would hurt less but not experienced in that area.

cute_girl_amanda
08-04-2016, 11:59 AM
Would you rather walk around topless for a week or bottomless for a day?
Id rather walk around bottomless for a day to get it over with and maybe not see too many people that day, if thats allowed.

Master_in_blue
08-04-2016, 12:24 PM
Some Random thoughts:

1) Do you think your way of dressing is slutty?
2) Do you like it when guys stare at you or is it annoying and scary?
3) Do you secretly like it if you catch a guy friend staring at your boobs/Butts?
4) Have you had a crush on a girl ever?

lotusdriver81
08-04-2016, 12:31 PM
Would you rather be stripped naked on a stage or have your parents see you naked

cute_girl_amanda
08-04-2016, 12:55 PM
1) Do you think your way of dressing is slutty?
Honestly, I dress pretty conservatively. I like to believe that my sex life and other parts of my life are two seperate things and I try to avoid them crossing over.

2) Do you like it when guys stare at you or is it annoying and scary?
It depends on the guy. If I think hes cute and around my age then its kind of flattering but I do get scared if I think the guy is creepy.

3) Do you secretly like it if you catch a guy friend staring at your boobs/Butts?
Yeah, definitely do. I take it as a big compliment.

4) Have you had a crush on a girl ever?
Yeah and I have been with a few girls too so I have some experience.

cute_girl_amanda
08-04-2016, 12:56 PM
Would you rather be stripped naked on a stage or have your parents see you naked
I rather have my parents see me naked. I don't think its that awkward aslong as Im not doing anything else lol. But being stripped naked on stage would be a horror.

corsa198
08-04-2016, 01:00 PM
Would you rather pee your pants or pee somewhere in public?

Would you rather wear a short skirt and no panties or a see through top and no bra?

lotusdriver81
08-04-2016, 01:06 PM
Would you rather wear sexy lingerie to the beach or just a thong bikini bottoms

wolf82
08-04-2016, 01:24 PM
I rather have my parents see me naked. I don't think its that awkward aslong as Im not doing anything else lol. But being stripped naked on stage would be a horror.

Same question as you already answered but instead of your parents seeing you just naked, they see you naked with cum on your face, what are you choosing now?

cute_girl_amanda
08-04-2016, 01:24 PM
Would you rather pee your pants or pee somewhere in public?
Id rather pee somewere in public, as long as it wasn't my hometown. I could pee quick and only a few would notice.

Would you rather wear a short skirt and no panties or a see through top and no bra?
I think short skirt with no panties would be easier to hide if you were carefull so I would go with that.

cute_girl_amanda
08-04-2016, 01:26 PM
A thong bikini bottom would look sexy on me so I wouldn't mind.

lotusdriver81
08-04-2016, 01:27 PM
A thong bikini bottom would look sexy on me so I wouldn't mind.

As long as you realise you'd be topless lol!

cute_girl_amanda
08-04-2016, 01:27 PM
Same question as you already answered but instead of your parents seeing you just naked, they see you naked with cum on your face, what are you choosing now?
I would stick with my first answer because being naked on stage would be really really humiliating and parents might even find out anyways. My parents seeing me like that would be really awkward but wouldn't be so stressful I guess.

lotusdriver81
08-04-2016, 11:27 PM
Describe what you are currently wearing

MasterMichaelNY
08-05-2016, 01:16 AM
What thoughts go thru your mind when you lock eyes with a guy you don't know, and you both hold the eye contact.

What is your darkest kink you want to try out with a partner, in real life?

Do you think you can date somebody long term that isn't into the kink?

cute_girl_amanda
08-05-2016, 05:16 AM
Describe what you are currently wearing
Wearing black niki sports shorts, black hanes panties with pink adidas t shirt. Black bra underneath.

cute_girl_amanda
08-05-2016, 05:20 AM
What thoughts go thru your mind when you lock eyes with a guy you don't know, and you both hold the eye contact.
I usually look away cause I feel uncomfortable. I am a bit shy around strangers in general.

What is your darkest kink you want to try out with a partner, in real life?
Scat play

Do you think you can date somebody long term that isn't into the kink?
Yeah I can and have. Kind of isn't a choice cause my kinks are a bit unique and what most find repulsive so they usually have to be done solo. Although I don't think I could date anyone who wasn't willing to go anything beyond vanilla sex. They have to be into some of my more milder kinks.

lotusdriver81
08-05-2016, 10:20 AM
Describe your first period.

It's the most awkward question I can think of lol!

cute_girl_amanda
08-05-2016, 08:22 PM
Describe your first period
I had that talk with my parents before it happened. However, I still was pretty scared my first time and went to my mom and asked if it was normal and she gave me pads.

fdribble
08-05-2016, 10:26 PM
What have you done with scat so far?

Go into detail about your scat play fantasy

cute_girl_amanda
08-06-2016, 10:48 PM
What have you done with scat so far? Go into detail about your scat play fantasy
I have done some smearing but not often. I have ate up to half of my shit in one sitting. I have ate it with other foods. Also I have done a lot of dildo riding with a dirty ass. I have given a blowjob to a boyfriend once after dirty anal.
I find that scat is about the dirtiest thing you can do, which turns me on a lot. I also enjoy just the act of pooping itself and making a mess. Love the feeling of its warmth through my asscheeks.

LifeisReal
11-09-2016, 04:31 AM
Would you be willing to wear a chastity belt? If so, how long would you be willing to try until break time?

JONTYTHEKING
11-09-2016, 04:53 AM
Whats one kink that you absolutely hate?

RedPoolMistake
11-09-2016, 12:03 PM
what do you think about we become friends and do a game of ask/answer better than a simple question here?
if you like, pm me the answer:p

cute_girl_amanda
11-29-2016, 09:55 PM
Would you be willing to wear a chastity belt? If so, how long would you be willing to try until break time?
If I was told to do so then I would. I wouldn't want to wear it for more than an hour though.

cute_girl_amanda
11-29-2016, 09:59 PM
Whats one kink that you absolutely hate?
Ageplay with underage girl/boy. Is gross to me and not a turnon at all even as a fantasy.

artin
11-30-2016, 04:39 AM
1. Would you rather eat pasta or eat pizza?
2. Would you rather lick someone's ass or drink a glass of someone's pee?
3. Would you rather sleep naked in the woods or sleep clothed in hot sauna?

cute_girl_amanda
12-01-2016, 11:50 AM
1. Would you rather eat pasta or eat pizza?
2. Would you rather lick someone's ass or drink a glass of someone's pee?
3. Would you rather sleep naked in the woods or sleep clothed in hot sauna?
1. I would rather eat pizz
2. Lick someones's ass.
3. naked in the woods without a tent? I guess in a sauna with clothes.

LifeisReal
12-02-2016, 11:08 AM
Would you prefer wearing skirts, shorts, dresses, or pants?

InternetSissy
12-02-2016, 11:23 AM
it did not read all questions and answered ask so sorry if repeated

a. would you rather wear a micro-bikini all day and night or get whipped for an hour?
b. would you rather be barefoot or wear ballet shoes (http://www.neo-geishax.com.au/images/uploads/1.Devious/zzzBallet-1025-b.jpg)?
c. would you rather get raped by 5 men with big thick cocks or raped by 10 men of normal sizes? (fantasy surprised rape)