PDA

View Full Version : Draw your fantasy!

little pet
08-03-2016, 04:49 PM
I'd like to start a thread where you can draw or paint your deepest, loveliest, horniest, most sadistic fantasies and I dare you to show them off!

I'm an artist and often, pictures come easier than words. From a young age I've been drawing damsels in distress, women in bondage, often manhandled by sadistic masters and mistresses. Long before I even knew there was a name for it. It's really liberating to be able to share those feelings here and I invite everyone else to do so!

This is not a thread that is about criticising technique, or skill. That really doesn't matter. This is about depicting what's in your mind. Anything is allowed, no matter what your level of talent is. As long as it's your own work!
Post your picture here, and if you like, give a short description as well.

By the way; no expensive equipment is required. Just pen and paper are fine. For pc or tablet,you can download Autodesk Sketchbook for free. It's a great program!

little pet
08-03-2016, 04:57 PM
I'll start off. I've written a story about my life as a pet.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=269617

This inspired me to make an illustration of it as well, and it made me very horny painting it :D

So yeah, this is how I look (if I were to be kneeling in front of my cage, eating from my bowl).

Of course, likeness is not a necessity when posting in this thread. For all I care paint a tentacled hentai she-devil and I'm happy :-)

sir stefan
08-03-2016, 05:34 PM
You're talented, you're beautiful. And......
Your tail is fantastic!!!!

I hope this thread starts off!!!!!

Let nobody be demotivated by the skills of my pet. It would be great to ser people sharing their very own fantasies

little pet
08-03-2016, 11:36 PM
No I don't want anyone to be put off by that!
It's my job... plus i spent a lot of time on it, because it's made for the story I've written.

Everyone is welcome to post, no matter what their skill is. This thread is about letting your feelings out. Not about criticising work.

Sketches or simple drawings are also allowed of course.

Come on, there must be more creative people here :D

And, thank you Sir!

Prince_of_Mercy
08-03-2016, 11:56 PM
Wonderful illustration, you're really talented! What program do you use for drawing and illustrations?

little pet
08-04-2016, 12:03 AM
Thank you very much!

I use several programs, depending on the nature of the comission. For this painting I used Sketchbook Pro. Its my absolute favorite when it comes to painting. And of course Photoshop, most of the time.

I have a Wacom screen with a stylus. With that, I draw directly onto the screen

Prince_of_Mercy
08-04-2016, 12:43 AM
Thanks for the info, Lucy. I hope this thread will be very active!

little pet
08-04-2016, 03:55 AM
You're very welcome.

I hope some of you will get active indeed! I'd love to see what you can come up with!

Cstelle
08-04-2016, 04:58 AM
[B]I'd like to start a thread where you can draw or paint your deepest, loveliest, horniest, most sadistic fantasies and [B]I dare you to show them off!

What an excellent idea!! Thank you! I shall certainly give it a try later (it's a bit difficult right now)!

little pet
08-04-2016, 05:12 AM
What an excellent idea!! Thank you! I shall certainly give it a try later (it's a bit difficult right now)!

Great, thanks! I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll create!

little pet
08-05-2016, 09:25 AM
With all these creative dares and devious minds, you can't fool me; there must be more creative people here!

Postevak
08-05-2016, 09:55 AM
Did my best..

I am open to constructive criticism.

little pet
08-05-2016, 10:13 AM
Thanks for your contribution!

I must say, it's a very nice, graphic look you went for. And it certainly looks painful!

Lucy89
08-05-2016, 11:49 AM
I really love your drawing, the tail and ears are especially cute.

I have very little artistic talent but wanted to take part so I vectorized a photo.

little pet
08-05-2016, 12:53 PM
I really love your drawing, the tail and ears are especially cute.

I have very little artistic talent but wanted to take part so I vectorized a photo.

Thank you!

Hmm, naked in the woods. Tied to a tree...that certainly sounds like a thrill:eek:

Lucy89
08-05-2016, 12:59 PM
Yeah it's a fantasy I've had a while. Being blindfolded then cuffed or tied up out there and stripped as I feel the breeze brush over me. Would be quite nerve wracking but with the right partner in a suitably secluded place it could be a lot of fun.

little pet
08-05-2016, 01:10 PM
And that's why fantasies are so nice! No need to worry about other people, social boundaries....laws for that matter :-)

Thanks for sharing.

little pet
08-12-2016, 01:15 PM
I'm really hoping there are more creative people hiding on this site! It doesn't matter how good or bad you think you are, even stickfigures are fine :)

Anything is fine, if you draw something about a dare you did, or some dark fantasy that has been lurking inside all this time. It will be nice to share!

foxknot69
08-17-2016, 07:22 PM
Unfortunately for you, I consider myself a writer.:p If the opportunity presents itself, I will fins some way of expressing at least one of my many naughty fantasies. ;)

SluttyPig
08-18-2016, 05:59 PM
I am definitely not an artist lol, don't laugh >.<

Uh well if you can't tell it's me tied to a chair (ironic cause restrictive bondage is a HUGE limit for me) and I have a pink blindfold on and the person who put me there is holding a cane.

little pet
08-19-2016, 03:16 AM
Unfortunately for you, I consider myself a writer.:p If the opportunity presents itself, I will fins some way of expressing at least one of my many naughty fantasies. ;)

That's great! Thank you ;)

little pet
08-19-2016, 03:19 AM
I am definitely not an artist lol, don't laugh >.<

Uh well if you can't tell it's me tied to a chair (ironic cause restrictive bondage is a HUGE limit for me) and I have a pink blindfold on and the person who put me there is holding a cane.

No, not laughing at you at all, I love it! That's the thing with fantasies. It's nice to let your mind wander to things you'd find too scary in real life. They can still be very exciting! Maybe the danger or scariness is what makes them extra intense.

Runesmith
08-19-2016, 03:49 AM
Here's a fantasy of mine. I've been thinking of writing a story on these lines.

I am not an artist, so I just used a Poser rendering I found on the web and edited it using PaintShop Pro.

little pet
08-19-2016, 04:13 AM
Here's a fantasy of mine. I've been thinking of writing a story on these lines.

I am not an artist, so I just used a Poser rendering I found on the web and edited it using PaintShop Pro.

Well, I like it. I mean, it does visualise your ideas. Fits perfectly with your stories :-)

exploringall
08-20-2016, 07:44 AM
I like to doodle now and again. Usually deliberately androgynous individuals in clearly unwanted bondage/uncomfortable situations.

sir stefan
08-20-2016, 08:29 AM
I like to doodle now and again. Usually deliberately androgynous individuals in clearly unwanted bondage/uncomfortable situations.

Oh nice!
I really like the drawings that land here,
I rally like this with every drawing i gain a bit of proudness in my pet who started this thread.
I must say, i think a bit of joining, but i really really dont see myself drawing. Sad...

little pet
08-20-2016, 11:53 AM

I like it! It's very dark and graphic. It deficits perfectly the suspense and nervousness one would be feeling in such a situation.

little pet
08-20-2016, 12:27 PM
Oh nice!
I really like the drawings that land here,
I rally like this with every drawing i gain a bit of proudness in my pet who started this thread.
I must say, i think a bit of joining, but i really really dont see myself drawing. Sad...

Thank you :p and please join in! As I've said before; it doesn't matter if you're good or bad at drawing. (I didn't see myself rubbing stinging nettles on my breasts Sir, but I did it anyways ;))

Cstelle
08-21-2016, 11:15 AM
I meant to write a long foreword for this, my magnum opus, but I've been drawing since yesterday afternoon… Yup, that's how crap I am. (Also, I'm away in the country and don't have any proper tools. I had to make do with my old camera, an HB pencil, and old graph paper I found – and the power of my trusty old HP mobile workstation, of course.)

My illustrated fantasy is mild, but it was the first thought that cropped up – but even if it weren't I offer no apologies; it is my fantasy, and it tickles my tingaling.

Thanks Sub.lucy for the fun idea - although it somehow turned into the biggest task I've ever done here on gD!

LittleSubTif
08-21-2016, 11:42 AM
I can't draw or even edit photos because I have no talent all, lol, so I hope you son't mind me putting in this gif I found

http://67.media.tumblr.com/0753fe7723cbeb11180816a21983c92c/tumblr_njn8dflMSa1u7yvezo1_500.gif

iSpuds
08-21-2016, 12:09 PM
I meant to write a long foreword for this, my magnum opus, but I've been drawing since yesterday afternoon… Yup, that's how crap I am. (Also, I'm away in the country and don't have any proper tools. I had to make do with my old camera, an HB pencil, and old graph paper I found – and the power of my trusty old HP mobile workstation, of course.)

My illustrated fantasy is mild, but it was the first thought that cropped up – but even if it weren't I offer no apologies; it is my fantasy, and it tickles my tingaling.

Thanks Sub.lucy for the fun idea - although it somehow turned into the biggest task I've ever done here on gD!

I actually very much enjoy your comic style. It's more popular than you might think ;) Very nice fantasy, too. That sort of simplicity is something I miss seeing in the community. I might contribute here if I ever get a minute.

Cstelle
08-21-2016, 12:43 PM
Very nice fantasy, too. That sort of simplicity is something I miss seeing in the community. I might contribute here if I ever get a minute.

I particularly wanted my thing to be something that was a little sweet - so thank you very much for your comment. (In my (little) mind my kinks are all harmless and rather awww...) Please do contribute with something of your own.

Here's a bonus pic :)

iSpuds
08-21-2016, 01:32 PM
I particularly wanted my thing to be something that was a little sweet - so thank you very much for your comment. (In my (little) mind my kinks are all harmless and rather awww...) Please do contribute with something of your own.

Here's a bonus pic :)

You might want to consider writing comics, judging from your blog I bet you could come up with a witty and insightful series :)

(and cute kinks are the best kinks IMO!)

little pet
08-21-2016, 02:20 PM

Wow, thank you for taking your task so seriously. that is some dedication!

And... I love it! I love the colors, the layout is great, and the style is cute. (and I know I wasn't going to critique any works here, but I just have to say it :))

The most important thing is; you drew your fantasy. You've done exactly what I hoped to see in this thread. It's very clear to see what it is. It's a nice, intimate view into your fantasies you're giving us. It's cute; fantasies don't necessarily have to be crazy, unrealistic things! Thanks for your great contribution!

sir stefan
08-21-2016, 02:22 PM

Well,...
You are very right not to offer apologies. You are very right to just say its YOUR fantasy. Thats what this thread is about.

But,... Maybe you allow me a compliment?
I find it absolutely adorable.
The characters, simples, have a real emotion...
Yes, adorable, sweet.

----
Edit,...
I posted parallel to my pet.
Pfff,... It seems we now start sharing thoughts....

little pet
08-21-2016, 02:24 PM
I actually very much enjoy your comic style. It's more popular than you might think ;) Very nice fantasy, too. That sort of simplicity is something I miss seeing in the community. I might contribute here if I ever get a minute.

Please do! I'd love to see what you'd come up with. Judging from your blogs, I'm sure you could be very creative!

little pet
08-21-2016, 02:25 PM
I can't draw or even edit photos because I have no talent all, lol, so I hope you son't mind me putting in this gif I found

http://67.media.tumblr.com/0753fe7723cbeb11180816a21983c92c/tumblr_njn8dflMSa1u7yvezo1_500.gif

Thanks, but I'd really like people to submit their own work here. Doesn't matter how little talent you think you have ;)

little pet
08-21-2016, 02:27 PM
Edit,...
I posted parallel to my pet.
Pfff,... It seems we now start sharing thoughts....

This is scary :D

little pet
08-22-2016, 10:22 AM
On Saturday I had to write an essay for the "wetlympics (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=273106)" a match between me and TheKidWithSkills, organised by our ownersSir Stefan and Runesmith. I had to convince them why I would be the one that got permission to cum (the big prize).

I convinced them by using medical and scientific arguments about the dangers of long term denial and sexual frustration. I had this picture in my head, of what would happen if I indeed, went crazy with frustration. This has turned me on tremendously, I just had to paint it :D

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/picture.php?albumid=11655&pictureid=51050

I do admit that posting this makes me blush a little... But I enjoyed it so why not share. Plus Runesmith can now see how hot the nurse in my fantasy is

sir stefan
08-22-2016, 11:29 AM
Wow,.... You are so incredibly talented......
Wow, wow, wow..... And then i have the pleasure of owning you....
Just wow....

Cstelle
08-22-2016, 01:14 PM
I can't draw or even edit photos because I have no talent all, lol, so I hope you son't mind me putting in this gif I found...

Ah-hah, but what if I dare you to draw your fantasy anyway! :D Come on, be a sport!

Cstelle
08-22-2016, 01:48 PM
On Saturday I had to write an essay for the "wetlympics (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=273106)" ... I had this picture in my head ...

I missed your "wetlympics" so I had to read the thread to see what you were blushing about.

*fanning himself violently*

Oh my...!

little pet
08-23-2016, 03:46 AM
Ah-hah, but what if I dare you to draw your fantasy anyway! :D Come on, be a sport!

I couldn't agree more :p

little pet
08-23-2016, 03:47 AM
I missed your "wetlympics" so I had to read the thread to see what you were blushing about.

*fanning himself violently*

Oh my...!

:D yup, that was quite something!

Silicon
08-29-2016, 03:52 PM
It took me a while but here is my contribution to this thread.
In the last frame I was able to avoid drawing a face. They are really difficult.
I think I should practice drawing. Or do you guys think all hope is lost?
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=11132&pictureid=80112
(P.S. I was not freehand drawing in my Avatar album. Here I was.)

little pet
08-29-2016, 10:45 PM
It took me a while but here is my contribution to this thread.
In the last frame I was able to avoid drawing a face. They are really difficult.
I think I should practice drawing. Or do you guys think all hope is lost?
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=11132&pictureid=80112
(P.S. I was not freehand drawing in my Avatar album. Here I was.)

Unfortunately i can't see any picture.

Silicon
08-30-2016, 12:56 AM
Unfortunately i can't see any picture.
Damn it!
It seems to work only when logged in to kinktalk.
I guess I'll have to upload it here and wait for approval.

little pet
08-30-2016, 02:43 AM
Yes, please do. I like your freehand drawings ;-)

Silicon
08-30-2016, 01:30 PM
Yes, please do. I like your freehand drawings ;-)
The drawings in my Avatar album were not made freehanded. :( I'm not that skilled.
My actual (low) skill level will be visible with the drawing I tried to upload:
When (if) the image is approved, it should show up here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/picture.php?albumid=11737&pictureid=51178

Silicon
08-31-2016, 05:32 PM
Seems to work now but I'll try an updated version...
http://i.imgur.com/SHN8EeZ.jpg

Cstelle
08-31-2016, 11:37 PM
Yay, you too went for the comic style!

Oh yes, but I also struggle with things like arms and legs. The body. The background. The strip borders... :p

little pet
08-31-2016, 11:39 PM
Seems to work now but I'll try an updated version...
http://i.imgur.com/SHN8EeZ.jpg

Yes! I like the comic style, it's a good way to convey a story :-) And it's very clear what's happening in the story. Good job! Thanks for your contribution!

little pet
08-31-2016, 11:40 PM
Yay, you too went for the comic style!

Oh yes, but I also struggle with things like arms and legs. The body. The background. The strip borders... :p

Oh the human body is one of the hardest thing to draw. Especially hands... They're finicky things :p

Cstelle
09-01-2016, 12:01 AM
Oh the human body is one of the hardest thing to draw. Especially hands... They're finicky things :p

Yes - except when a Real Artist (TM) does it; two squiggly lines and it is perfect! I hate artists ;) (No I don't. But I do envy those who are good at something.)

little pet
09-01-2016, 01:40 AM
Yes - except when a Real Artist (TM) does it; two squiggly lines and it is perfect! I hate artists ;) (No I don't. But I do envy those who are good at something.)

Aha! But the trick is to make it look easy, while it's not ;)

It's all about seeing the body as basic shapes. The head, for instance is a an egg shape, the torso is a cylinder, just like arms and legs.

And when you apply it to hands, it gets easier.

In the first picture, I've shown how to draw a realistic looking hand. The second one is a more simplified way, and is usually used in Walt Disney like cartoons.
(By the way, I don't always do the second step, but with difficult parts it's handy)

What you never see is the construction lines that are used. Almost all artists use them.

M-observer
09-26-2016, 12:50 PM
I'm not that good on drawing, so I tried with a little photomanipulation. This image can suggest many things in terms of ideas only if you can visualise.

sir stefan
09-26-2016, 12:55 PM
I'm not that good on drawing, so I tried with a little photomanipulation. This image can suggest many things in terms of ideas only if you can visualise.

O yes! It's good. Drawing is fricking difficult. I like the photo manipulation. Fun!

DylanthePup
09-28-2016, 06:13 AM
I can't draw on the computer at all, but this is my best shot :o

little pet
09-28-2016, 06:32 AM
I like it! It's a clear depiction of a very nice, though in the end, potentially quite painful experience :p

Soliloquy
10-01-2016, 05:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/m7qGkTk.png

In case you can't tell what is going on because I made this really fast and pretty poorly, this is a bit of self-bondage where I am tied to a fair bit off a nature trail or something and someone has stumbled across me where they find that it says "If you can see this, this belongs to you now" above a chastity device I have on, and above my head nailed to the tree is the key as well as a flash drive with my contact information and some other stuff on it. My hands are handcuffed behind the tree with a timed release.

Jaro
10-08-2016, 01:05 AM
I am terrible at drawing but since I really liked this idea for a dare I decided to give it a shot. I decided to keep this one pretty simple, I have much more elaborate fantasies in my mind but they are just too hard to draw.

I think you can see what the idea is here. Again, a very simple mummification bondage scenario except for my face and the important stuff. Please note I imagine the girls to be a LOT hotter then the monstrosities in this picture!

http://i67.tinypic.com/30b0460.jpg

little pet
10-08-2016, 01:12 AM
I am terrible at drawing but since I really liked this idea for a dare I decided to give it a shot. I decided to keep this one pretty simple, I have much more elaborate fantasies in my mind but they are just too hard to draw.

I think you can see what the idea is here. Again, a very simple mummification bondage scenario except for my face and the important stuff. Please note I imagine the girls to be a LOT hotter then the monstrosities in this picture!

I love it! The mummified you looks very cute :). And it's clear that you're very helpless in this picture. what a great fantasy! Besides, the "important stuff" is drawn quite well ;)

little pet
11-04-2016, 03:20 PM
I made a drawing to accompany my story thread (click link in signature if you'd like to check it out), but it definitely belongs here.

It involves me being stuck in some sort of table-stocks-contraption, being fed gross leftovers by a vengeful sub. Read the story if you'd like it to make sense ;-).
I've seen something vaguely like that in a movie once, and the idea stuck with me ever since.

If you'd like to see this, or any other of my drawings in high res, visit my deviantart page here:http://fav.me/danelr0

Jaro
11-04-2016, 10:59 PM
If you'd like to see this, or any other of my drawings in high res, visit my deviantart page here:http://fav.me/danelr0

I wish I could draw like that. That's just excellent! (and perfectly how I envisioned it in your owners story I might add).

And thanks for the DeviantArt page. I was hoping I could see this and your other drawings in some higher quality. :)

little pet
12-09-2016, 03:07 PM
As I'm now in denial from last Monday until only my owner knows how long... my brain has been doing overtime; of course only thinking horny thoughts.
In my story thread (link in my signature) I've thought up a nice predicament for myself. Here is the picture that popped into my head.

Jaro
12-09-2016, 10:55 PM
Oh I love the feetures of that picture!

little pet
12-10-2016, 02:00 AM
Oh I love the feetures of that picture!

Haha yes, Feet! :D

Cstelle
12-10-2016, 10:24 AM
More artists! This thread needs more artists! (And by "artists" I obviously mean: "people who can be dared/bullied/forced/enticed/or just ordinary talked into make a picture!)

I'm thinking about going again - doing a second thing! - but I'm not sure. I'm trying to do this as a proper dare, with all that it might mean... and that requires some thinking... and some ideas... and some daring, because:

1) A new submission would need to be different from the first one. (Not just a new version of the old one!)
2) It has to be honest/real in some sense.
3) It needs to require me to DARE. (Potential humiliation, perhaps? [Actually, I already know what this would involve. No, its not at all what you think...])
4) The idea I have right now doesn't work. (Dammit.)

little pet
12-11-2016, 05:06 AM
More artists! This thread needs more artists! (And by "artists" I obviously mean: "people who can be dared/bullied/forced/enticed/or just ordinary talked into make a picture!)

I'm thinking about going again - doing a second thing! - but I'm not sure. I'm trying to do this as a proper dare, with all that it might mean... and that requires some thinking... and some ideas... and some daring, because:

1) A new submission would need to be different from the first one. (Not just a new version of the old one!)
2) It has to be honest/real in some sense.
3) It needs to require me to DARE. (Potential humiliation, perhaps? [Actually, I already know what this would involve. No, its not at all what you think...])
4) The idea I have right now doesn't work. (Dammit.)

I love that you're going to make a new picture!!
You're right, it does require a lot of daring. Everyone of these pictures feel like completely exposing oneself. There really is no hiding anything.
That's why I think that the people who post here are very brave to do so.

And I agree! More artists needed! Skill level is of no importance, you won't be judged on that. It's the fantasy that matters.

Cstelle
03-10-2017, 08:19 AM
I love that you're going to make a new picture!!

I tried - but the more I try, the harder it gets. At first it was just a little frustrating; no proper ideas, clumsy sausage fingers. But it's beginning to feel bad (and sad) now. So... sorry.

little pet
03-10-2017, 03:28 PM
I tried - but the more I try, the harder it gets. At first it was just a little frustrating; no proper ideas, clumsy sausage fingers. But it's beginning to feel bad (and sad) now. So... sorry.

Please don't let this get you down! This thread is not mant to stress you out!
I appreciate very much that you've put so much thought into it. Don't worry about it ;)