PDA

View Full Version : Would you? - AMA 21/F

Lisa-kratt
08-03-2016, 04:43 PM
Hey everyone,
I was in the mood for some question so I though Id start an AMA, but not a normal one. I wanted to make this one a bit different.
Ask me any "Would you?" questions! :)
Need an example? - "Would you let a stranger kiss you?"
I guess somebody had this idea before me but I just made it up and it seemed quite fun for me.
Please no location questions or similar, as usual.
Well then: Ask me anything!

ksoma
08-03-2016, 06:59 PM
What things (5 or 6, let's say) would you do, as sexual extremes, in a "Ground Hog's Day" scenario (where the same day kept repeating, so you could do insane things with no consequence, because the day would just repeat tomorrow, effectively erasing what you had done from reality, outside your own own memory)?

Would you let a stranger finger you to orgasm, if they wanted nothing in return?

If someone groped you (say, public transport) and you did not feel in danger, would you raise hell and get that person caught, or would you enjoy the feeling of being sexually handled?

Would you ever masturbate to photos or video of yourself?

Would you grope someone in public, if you thought you could without being caught?

If you were doing a semi-public dare, and discovered someone not only caught you, but filmed it, what would you do to get them to delete the files?

And I know I've pushed this before, so I apologize if this one annoys you, but... despite hard family being a limit, if, based on your actions when visiting your cousin, she caught you one night (doing ANY of the things you've been dared to do), and she was not only not offended, but even willing to, at least that once, push things further of her own accord, would you?

cute_girl_amanda
08-04-2016, 05:25 AM
1. Would you rather have a threesome with MMF or MFF? Why?
2. Would you rather walk in on your parents having sex or them walk in on you?
3. Would you rather give a blowjob to a complete stranger that you knew you would never see again or one to a friend who you didn't have feelings for?
4. Would you rather be completely naked for a day in a city were you knew no one and their would be no reprocutions or walk around topless around your neighbourhood for 1 minute.
5. If you were invisable for a whole day would you rather grab and feels guys dicks, shoulders or ass (any guy you wanted to grope).
6. Would you rather have a boyfriend/girlfriend that made you a romantic dinner and then had romantic sex with you or one that let you explore any fantasy you desired for the night?
7. Would you rather spit or swallow?
8. Would you rather recieve anal or oral sex?
9. Would you rather recieve or give anal (strapon)?
10. Would you rather pay for sex or get paid for sex?

Lisa-kratt
08-04-2016, 06:57 AM
What things (5 or 6, let's say) would you do, as sexual extremes, in a "Ground Hog's Day" scenario (where the same day kept repeating, so you could do insane things with no consequence, because the day would just repeat tomorrow, effectively erasing what you had done from reality, outside your own own memory)?
Uff though question. One thing I would do are a couple of dangerous dares, like playing with needles or even knives. Since there are no consequences Id love to try this out.
Next id definitely do many full public dares including beeing full naked in a city or even doing some slutty blowjob offerings on public toilets. I guess this could be quite fun.
Next and last thing I can think of is having sex with some of my friends I find really attractive. I could involve them in some more extreme stuff which I couldnt do usually.
Maybe I have some more ideas soon, I might add them.

Would you let a stranger finger you to orgasm, if they wanted nothing in return?
Depends. If I find that stranger attractive and if its on some place where nobody could see us. maybe. I dont want to be known as the slut everyone is allowed to finger though ;)

If someone groped you (say, public transport) and you did not feel in danger, would you raise hell and get that person caught, or would you enjoy the feeling of being sexually handled?
If he or she is not going to far or is exaggerating it, Id actually enjoy it. Ive had it once that someone, I didnt see him though, grabbed my butt when entering a bus. It kinda turned to on to feel used that way.

Would you ever masturbate to photos or video of yourself?
I actually did that once for a dare, its weird but quite fun. Id do it again.

Would you grope someone in public, if you thought you could without being caught?
Definitely.. :P

If you were doing a semi-public dare, and discovered someone not only caught you, but filmed it, what would you do to get them to delete the files?
Depends on the dare I was doing. It may reach from nothing to almost everything if its a dare that could expose me, especially when he would put that video on the internet and my family or friends could see it.

And I know I've pushed this before, so I apologize if this one annoys you, but... despite hard family being a limit, if, based on your actions when visiting your cousin, she caught you one night (doing ANY of the things you've been dared to do), and she was not only not offended, but even willing to, at least that once, push things further of her own accord, would you?

Surely the thoughest question. Since Im mostly super horny while doing dares I actually might go for it, eventhough I would feel bad on the next day. I cant really tell unless im in that situation I guess.

Lisa-kratt
08-04-2016, 07:06 AM
1. Would you rather have a threesome with MMF or MFF? Why?
MFF. Because I feel like it would be for fun to have two different genders, a dick and a pussy to play with instead of two times the same ;)

2. Would you rather walk in on your parents having sex or them walk in on you?
Uhm thats a tough one. For normal sex Id say them walking in on me, I dont even know why. Since Im mostly kinda kinky id rather walk in on them though, so they dont see what Im doing.

3. Would you rather give a blowjob to a complete stranger that you knew you would never see again or one to a friend who you didn't have feelings for?
The stranger. It would be weird with a friend I dont have feelings for afterwards.

4. Would you rather be completely naked for a day in a city were you knew no one and their would be no reprocutions or walk around topless around your neighbourhood for 1 minute.
A minute is not long but still some neighbour or firend might take a photo so id go for the city.

5. If you were invisable for a whole day would you rather grab and feels guys dicks, shoulders or ass (any guy you wanted to grope).
Maybe ass. Not sure though, depends on the guy. But why shoulders? I can grobe those without beeing invisible.

6. Would you rather have a boyfriend/girlfriend that made you a romantic dinner and then had romantic sex with you or one that let you explore any fantasy you desired for the night?
Second choice, obviously ;) Im not the person for overly romantic stuff.

7. Would you rather spit or swallow?
Swallow

8. Would you rather recieve anal or oral sex?
Anal, just feels better.

9. Would you rather recieve or give anal (strapon)?
recieve, Its fun for a little while to give but it doent invlve any pleasure.

10. Would you rather pay for sex or get paid for sex?
Uhm get paid I guess. Getting money is always nice. Usually id do neither though.

wolf82
08-04-2016, 07:33 AM
1) Would you rather fuck a large cock (like 9 inches) but the sex is absolutely terrible or a small cock (say 3 inches) but the sex is amazing?

2) Would you rather give up your phone and computer for six months or give up everything sexual except masturbating for six months?

3) Would you rather your parents find out you are super kinky or be known by three close friends that you're super slutty and will sleep with anyone?

Ethan2cu
08-04-2016, 07:39 AM
Would you rather go a day without panties or a day without a bra?

Lisa-kratt
08-04-2016, 07:39 AM
1) Would you rather fuck a large cock (like 9 inches) but the sex is absolutely terrible or a small cock (say 3 inches) but the sex is amazing?
Amazing sex of course, a big dick is not worth anything if you cant use it properly.

2) Would you rather give up your phone and computer for six months or give up everything sexual except masturbating for six months?
Thats really hard.. but I guess phone and computer.

3) Would you rather your parents find out you are super kinky or be known by three close friends that you're super slutty and will sleep with anyone?
Friends. Family would be worse I think.

Lisa-kratt
08-04-2016, 07:41 AM
Would you rather go a day without panties or a day without a bra?
I do both occasionally but If I can choose Id go for no panties. Its harder for people to see that im not wearing any.

wolf82
08-04-2016, 07:44 AM
To borrow from the above question, would you rather go without a bra for a day and a semi-see through top (only see through if the person really stares long and hard enough) or go with underwear but you are wearing a short skirt that could get blown up a tiny bit by the wind?

Lisa-kratt
08-04-2016, 07:46 AM
To borrow from the above question, would you rather go without a bra for a day and a semi-see through top (only see through if the person really stares long and hard enough) or go with underwear but you are wearing a short skirt that could get blown up a tiny bit by the wind?
In that case id go for braless. Bras are uncomfortable anyway :P

Ethan2cu
08-04-2016, 08:15 AM
would you rather have sex in a movie theater fairly full with people watching an adult film or have sex at home watching a Disney film, with the family upstairs

Lisa-kratt
08-04-2016, 08:17 AM
would you rather have sex in a movie theater fairly full with people watching an adult film or have sex at home watching a Disney film, with the family upstairs
Surely at home, way too many people in a movie theater. And at home iI can just lock the door ;)

Postevak
08-04-2016, 08:18 AM
Would you let someone tie you up naked and tickle you for an hour?

Lisa-kratt
08-04-2016, 08:22 AM
Would you let someone tie you up naked and tickle you for an hour?
If someone is a person I really trust, yes

cute_girl_amanda
08-04-2016, 10:39 AM
1. Would you rather end a first date with a passionate kiss or giving your partner a blowjob?

2. Would you rather have sex at night or in the morning when you wake up?

3. Would you rather be on top or bottom?

4. Would you rather have sex in a lake or in the woods?

5. Do you clean your ass before having anal sex? With what? Have you ever had an incident?

6. If you could try one thing tonight with any partner(s) you wanted, what would it be?

lotusdriver81
08-04-2016, 10:49 AM
Would you rather walk around topless for a week or bottomless for a day?

Lisa-kratt
08-04-2016, 12:51 PM
1. Would you rather end a first date with a passionate kiss or giving your partner a blowjob?
Id go for the kiss.

2. Would you rather have sex at night or in the morning when you wake up?
In the night. Im too tired in the morning usually.

3. Would you rather be on top or bottom?
bottom, top always got more work to do :P

4. Would you rather have sex in a lake or in the woods?
Both sounds fun but I think I preder the lake.

5. Do you clean your ass before having anal sex? With what? Have you ever had an incident?
Yes, just with water. Worked fine so far.

6. If you could try one thing tonight with any partner(s) you wanted, what would it be?
Hm maybe some bondage, its hard to do that alone and not as fun.

Would you rather walk around topless for a week or bottomless for a day?
Bottomless for a day. I dont think its worse but a much shorter time.

Lisa-kratt
08-04-2016, 02:05 PM
You can by the way also ask normal questions if you want to know something. I just liked the idea about those "Would you" questions.
Keep them coming :)

lotusdriver81
08-04-2016, 02:07 PM
Describe your most erotic underwear

Lisa-kratt
08-04-2016, 02:13 PM
Describe your most erotic underwear
https://www.victoriassecret.com/bras/push-up/push-up-bra-very-sexy?ProductID=300802&CatalogueType=OLS This one in Red including the fitting panties.
I only have one pair of vs underwear because its so expensive but this is my sexiest. ;)

lotusdriver81
08-04-2016, 02:16 PM
If someone wanted to control your closing what are the choices?
What would be your worst nightmare?

Lisa-kratt
08-04-2016, 02:18 PM
Well I have quite a lot of clothes so you just need to tell me what you want and Ill check if I got anything similar. My worst nightmare would be something thats really humiliating, like almst naked. But I might also decline that, full public is a limit so I wont do everything.

Postevak
08-04-2016, 02:23 PM
Can you orgasm by humping a pillow?

Where are you ticklish the most?

Did you ever cry from self induced pain? What made you cry?

Would you rather put a needle through your clit or put four needles through your pussy lips?

Have you tried figging?

Do you ever have rape fantasies?

Can you spank your pussy/ass at maximum force without making a sound?

Are you hornier when menstruating?

Can you put a clothespins directly on your clit? If so, how long are you able to withstand it?

Lisa-kratt
08-04-2016, 02:30 PM
Can you orgasm by humping a pillow?
I can, eventhough its really exhausting and takes a while.

Where are you ticklish the most?
On my soles, surely.

Did you ever cry from self induced pain? What made you cry?
Yes, more than once actually. Once it was a really mean tackbra I was laying on, I think it included tacks mostly.

Would you rather put a needle through your clit or put four needles through your pussy lips?
Four needles through my pussy lips hurts less... Well I know it :P

Have you tried figging?
Yes I tried it and it burned quite a bit but for me it wasnt really worth it. There are easier ways to achieve that.

Do you ever have rape fantasies?
Sometimes, yes. In some world without consequences or someting like that Id love to try it.

Can you spank your pussy/ass at maximum force without making a sound?
I can for a few spanks, after a couple of them it keeps hurting more and more and I will start doing sounds.

Are you hornier when menstruating?
No, but beeing hornier than usually is hard anyway :P

Can you put a clothespins directly on your clit? If so, how long are you able to withstand it?
Yes, quite long actually. I didnt stop the time though but a few minutes.

runner3000
08-04-2016, 02:36 PM
1. Would you rather have someone terrible at giving you oral sex go down on you, or give them oral?

2. Would you rather have 100 strokes of a cane or be plugged for an hour?

3. Wear a tack bra to work, or a no bra and a see-through top?

and would also like to know your sluttiest outfit!

Lisa-kratt
08-04-2016, 02:40 PM
1. Would you rather have someone terrible at giving you oral sex go down on you, or give them oral?
Depends on the person. If he/she is attractive to me id give oral. Otherwise they he/she goes down on me.

2. Would you rather have 100 strokes of a cane or be plugged for an hour?
Thats an easy one, plugged for an hour.

3. Wear a tack bra to work, or a no bra and a see-through top?
Tack bra, dont want to be fired looking that slutty ;)

and would also like to know your sluttiest outfit!
Uhm I guess a super short skirt and tight top without underwear. Also some heels. I usually dont wear something like that though.

LongKnight
08-04-2016, 02:42 PM
Hi,

Would you answer my have you ever & would you ever questions and share some details where relevant?

Have you ever:

- Been Skinny Dipping?
- Been naked or partially clothed in a car?
- Played a strip game and won?
- Played a strip game and lost?
- Made a bet where if you lost it would cost you an item (or items) of clothing?

If you have answered no to any of the above then would you if given the chance?

LK

runner3000
08-04-2016, 02:43 PM
Ah okay, so as a follow up sluttiest outfit that you normally wear...

Do you often exercise, and if so what do you wear to do it?

How do you feel if people check you out whilst exercising?

and how long would the plug need to be in for it to equate to 100 strokes?

Lisa-kratt
08-04-2016, 02:52 PM
Have you ever:

- Been Skinny Dipping?
Yes, at night in a local lake with a good friend. It was fun but really cold.

- Been naked or partially clothed in a car?
Just without underwear and with a short skirt. I woudnt do more though, kinda scared the police stops me while beeing naked :P

- Played a strip game and won?
I only ever played truth or dare which included some stripping but only to the underwear. No actual strip games. I would play some with the right people though.

- Played a strip game and lost?
-

- Made a bet where if you lost it would cost you an item (or items) of clothing?
Not that I can think of. But I would do it with a good friend.
----------
Ah okay, so as a follow up sluttiest outfit that you normally wear...
Maybe some tight top and hotpants

Do you often exercise, and if so what do you wear to do it?
Maybe not often but sometimes. I usually wear a sports bra, some shirt and yoga pants.

How do you feel if people check you out whilst exercising?
I like it, its a compliment id say.

and how long would the plug need to be in for it to equate to 100 strokes?
100 is much, especially with a cane. At least a day, maybe even more.

runner3000
08-04-2016, 02:58 PM
How hot do you feel you look in sports clothes?

Would you rather show sideboob or underboob?

What is the most uncomfortable outfit you have worn?

Lisa-kratt
08-04-2016, 03:02 PM
How hot do you feel you look in sports clothes?
Not super hot but at least hot enough for guys to look.

Would you rather show sideboob or underboob?
Sideboob. Looks better and less slutty in my opinion.

What is the most uncomfortable outfit you have worn?
I have been asked this before. Pretty much any outfit including highheels, I love their looks but they are super uncomfortable. In terms of clothes i dont have any super uncomfortable ones.

lotusdriver81
08-05-2016, 11:11 AM
If you could do anything for a day, money no object and no consequences. What would you do?

Postevak
08-05-2016, 11:46 AM
You had your clit and lips pierced? :eek: How did it feel and why did you do that?

If you were kidnapped, tied and teased with a vibrator and a dildo, do you think you would be able not to cum if you really tried?

Have you ever been spanked so hard you bled?

Can you have an orgasm without making a sound?

How would you masturbate if you lost both of your hands?

Lisa-kratt
08-05-2016, 12:43 PM
If you could do anything for a day, money no object and no consequences. What would you do?

Though question. Sexually the things I said in one of the first questions. otherwise maybe get a nice car and jump off a cliff just to know how it feels.

You had your clit and lips pierced? How did it feel and why did you do that?

I did it for a dare. It was painful on my pussy lips and even more painful on my clit. Like crying painful.

If you were kidnapped, tied and teased with a vibrator and a dildo, do you think you would be able not to cum if you really tried?

Id try but if the vibrator is strong i most likely wouldnt manage not to cum.

Have you ever been spanked so hard you bled?

No, bruises was the Maximum.

Can you have an orgasm without making a sound?

Never tried that but I think I could do it.

How would you masturbate if you lost both of your hands?

Maybe grinding on something or with an vibrator attached to something.

lotusdriver81
08-05-2016, 12:47 PM
What dares do you enjoy the most?

Lisa-kratt
08-05-2016, 12:48 PM
What dares do you enjoy the most?
I dont have any favorite dares. I just like dares that are interesting and new to me most.

corsa198
08-05-2016, 12:57 PM
Would you rather pee your pants or expose yourself and pee in public?

If driving and desperate for a pee, would you rather rush home and risk a speeding ticket, or drive normally and risk peeing yourself in your car?

Would you rather wear men's underwear or no underwear?

Lisa-kratt
08-05-2016, 01:06 PM
Would you rather pee your pants or expose yourself and pee in public?

Pee myself. Thats less exposing.

If driving and desperate for a pee, would you rather rush home and risk a speeding ticket, or drive normally and risk peeing yourself in your car?

Maybe pee myself. At least if theres no one else in my car.

Would you rather wear men's underwear or no underwear?

I like mens underwear. Its really comfortable.

lotusdriver81
08-05-2016, 01:07 PM
Whats your most embarrassing underwear

Lisa-kratt
08-05-2016, 01:09 PM
Whats your most embarrassing underwear
To be honest, I dont have any embarrasing underwear. I wouldnt even buy it when its embarrasing.

lotusdriver81
08-05-2016, 01:11 PM
To be honest, I dont have any embarrasing underwear. I wouldnt even buy it when its embarrasing.

Lol you never know so thought I'd ask.

corsa198
08-05-2016, 01:11 PM
Would you rather wear a thong or big panties?

Would you rather wear a thong and let it show as a whaletail or a thong under a short skirt?

Would you rather pee your pants drunk fully clothed in a nightclub or sober in a bikini on the beach?

Lisa-kratt
08-05-2016, 01:12 PM
Haha its fine. Im on my phone right now so my answers are maybe a bit shorter :)

Lisa-kratt
08-05-2016, 01:15 PM
Would you rather wear a thong or big panties?

I mostly wear thongs.

Would you rather wear a thong and let it show as a whaletail or a thong under a short skirt?

Id rather go for the whaletail. It kinda turnes me on to know that my underwear is slightly visible.

Would you rather pee your pants drunk fully clothed in a nightclub or sober in a bikini on the beach?

In the bikini. The bikini could also be wet from the sea so It isnt that obvious.

lotusdriver81
08-05-2016, 01:18 PM
Would you post pictures of your underwear? (Not wearing them of course)

Lisa-kratt
08-05-2016, 01:22 PM
Would you post pictures of your underwear? (Not wearing them of course)
Id prefer not to. Two reasons: First, just because people would start asking for all kinds of pictures then and secondly because ive got the little fear that some friend of Mine will see it and notice the background or whatever and then knows its my room. I know its a stupid concern but anyway.

lotusdriver81
08-05-2016, 01:25 PM
Id prefer not to. Two reasons: First, just because people would start asking for all kinds of pictures then and secondly because ive got the little fear that some friend of Mine will see it and notice the background or whatever and then knows its my room. I know its a stupid concern but anyway.

Its a perfectly understandable reason. I completely know what you mean. What about privately?

Lisa-kratt
08-05-2016, 01:29 PM
Its a perfectly understandable reason. I completely know what you mean. What about privately?
Stays the first concern. Pictures is a limit and id like to keep it like that. Making all kinds of exceptions just makes it more complicated. :)

lotusdriver81
08-05-2016, 01:32 PM
Stays the first concern. Pictures is a limit and id like to keep it like that. Making all kinds of exceptions just makes it more complicated. :)

True, very true.

I would have the same concerns

lotusdriver81
08-07-2016, 06:06 AM
Describe your first period

Lisa-kratt
08-07-2016, 06:09 AM
Describe your first period
Hard to describe. I still was kinda young and I think we talked about it before in school or so. I pretty much knew what to do and just took a tampon from where my mom stored them.

lotusdriver81
08-07-2016, 06:14 AM
What are you wearing?

Lisa-kratt
08-07-2016, 06:17 AM
What are you wearing?
Only a white thong and a loose shirt right now. Im not planning to leave the house for now ;)

lotusdriver81
08-07-2016, 06:22 AM
What are your measurements?

Lisa-kratt
08-07-2016, 06:25 AM
What are your measurements?
My height is about 1,70m and im motly wearing a 32B bra.

lotusdriver81
08-07-2016, 06:27 AM
Nice size. Any piercings?

Lisa-kratt
08-07-2016, 06:35 AM
Only one in my belly button. Id like to get more but I think it doesnt really fit my style.

lotusdriver81
08-07-2016, 06:37 AM
What style of bra do you prefer?

Lisa-kratt
08-07-2016, 06:38 AM
What style of bra do you prefer?
I prefer plunge bras. I just think they look the best :)

lotusdriver81
08-07-2016, 06:41 AM
Do you shave or wax? Or neither i suppose lol!

Lisa-kratt
08-07-2016, 06:43 AM
Do you shave or wax? Or neither i suppose lol!
I actually wax haha. I like how smooth it is afterwards.

lotusdriver81
08-07-2016, 06:47 AM
Smooth is defiantly a great look!

What were you doing right before you read this?

Lisa-kratt
08-07-2016, 06:50 AM
Smooth is defiantly a great look!

What were you doing right before you read this?
Just scrolling trough gd and looking at threads :)

lotusdriver81
08-07-2016, 06:52 AM
What is 1 secret you hope nobody ever finds out?:D

Lisa-kratt
08-07-2016, 06:54 AM
What is 1 secret you hope nobody ever finds out?:D
Uhm first thing that came to my mind was this here. Getdare. Except that I cant really think of anything really nobody should ever find out.

lotusdriver81
08-07-2016, 06:56 AM
How do you masturbate?

Lisa-kratt
08-07-2016, 06:58 AM
How do you masturbate?
Really depends. Mostly just with my fingers stimulationg my clit. But sometimes I use a dildo or vibrator aswell.

lotusdriver81
08-07-2016, 07:00 AM
How many fingers can you fit inside yourself?

Lisa-kratt
08-07-2016, 07:02 AM
How many fingers can you fit inside yourself?
4 usually. I tried 5 but thats really hard and then I only manage the tip of them.

lotusdriver81
08-07-2016, 07:04 AM
Ever played battlestrip?

Lisa-kratt
08-07-2016, 07:05 AM
Ever played battlestrip?
Riigght. I played that once, I totally forgot about it when I was asked about strpping games earlier in this thread. But just online :)

lotusdriver81
08-07-2016, 07:07 AM
Well I've heard about it but never played so I'll let you off.

What was it like getting your first bra?

Lisa-kratt
08-07-2016, 07:14 AM
Well I've heard about it but never played so I'll let you off.

What was it like getting your first bra?
Uhm good question. Thats quite some time ago so I can barely remember. I think I bought it with my mom. She told me what size I needed and let me try them on. It felt quite fun first time wearing one but you notice that they can be pretty uncomfortable with time.
I remember that my first few bras were a little too small so they were leaving some marks on my back and shoulders.

lotusdriver81
08-07-2016, 07:27 AM
What was the last porn you watched?

lotusdriver81
08-08-2016, 01:45 PM
Think I'll ask what's the most daring think you've done recently? :p
If you fancy answering lol

Postevak
08-09-2016, 05:26 AM
How would you describe a physically ideal man?

Same with woman.

Does your nipples grow and harden a lot when you apply ice to them?

And does your clit grow and harden if you are really horny?

How many proper push ups can you do?

How long can you hold a plank?

What is the most improper situation you have been horny in?

How many orgasms can you get without stopping the stimulation?

Lisa-kratt
08-09-2016, 06:09 AM
Think I'll ask what's the most daring think you've done recently?

Haha this might be walking in public with a see trough blouse and without a bra ;)

How would you describe a physically ideal man?

Uhm Id say normal weight, maybe muscular but thats not necessary. Bigger than me.

Same with woman.

Skinny, long hair, at least B cups and a attractive face.

Does your nipples grow and harden a lot when you apply ice to them?

They do, I dont know if I would say a lot since I cant really compare it to others

And does your clit grow and harden if you are really horny?

A little bit maybe

How many proper push ups can you do?

Maybe 15-20. Not more.

How long can you hold a plank?

Maybe a minute? Surely not longer.

What is the most improper situation you have been horny in?

gynecologist visit maybe? haha

How many orgasms can you get without stopping the stimulation?

Havent tested that out yet. Id guess 8 maybe.

lotusdriver81
08-09-2016, 08:03 AM
[QUOTE=Lisa-kratt;2360292]Think I'll ask what's the most daring think you've done recently?

Haha this might be walking in public with a see trough blouse and without a bra ;)

Sounds like a great day. Wonder who asked you to do it? Must have been an amazing person!

lotusdriver81
08-09-2016, 03:11 PM
Describe the first time you masturbated.

When was the last time you farted I front of someone?

Have you ever had a pussy fart? If so describe what happened.

Lisa-kratt
08-09-2016, 03:17 PM
Describe the first time you masturbated.

I was kinda young, maybe 12 or 13 I suppose and I rubbed myself in bed because it was a bit itchy or so, at least not for sexual reasons and noticed how good it felt.

When was the last time you farted I front of someone?

Maybe at a sleepover with another female friend. At least thats the last time I can remember. I usually try not to do that haha.

Have you ever had a pussy fart? If so describe what happened.

I dont even exactly know what that is too be honest.

lotusdriver81
08-09-2016, 03:23 PM
It's where gas comes out sounding like a fart but from your vagina

Lisa-kratt
08-09-2016, 03:24 PM
It's where gas comes out sounding like a fart but from your vagina
I dont think I had that yet. I had like farting sounds while having sex but I dont know if its that.

lotusdriver81
08-09-2016, 10:14 PM
Have you ever worn stockings?

What was the last outfit you wore with stockings.

Ever had a sexual expierience with another girl?

Describe the first time you had sex.

Lisa-kratt
08-10-2016, 02:21 PM
Have you ever worn stockings?

Yes

What was the last outfit you wore with stockings.

A dress

Ever had a sexual expierience with another girl?

More than once ;)

Describe the first time you had sex.

This actually was with a girl too. We were just having a hangover at her place, started kissing and then did some more ;) I cant say too much impressive things about it.

lotusdriver81
08-10-2016, 02:23 PM
Describe the first time you had penetration sex from a guy.

Lisa-kratt
08-10-2016, 02:30 PM
Describe the first time you had penetration sex from a guy.
Well it was a month or so after the first time with a girl. He wasnt my boyfriend, more like a friend and after we were a little drunk we made out in his bedroom. I wasnt too nervous since I was slightly drunk and Ive done it with a girl before. Still I bleeded quite a bit but it was fun. We both didnt last too long though.

lotusdriver81
08-10-2016, 02:38 PM
Do you own a car or drive?

Lisa-kratt
08-10-2016, 02:39 PM
Do you own a car or drive?
Yes, both. Not a fancy car though since I dont have too much money as a student ;)

lotusdriver81
08-10-2016, 02:43 PM
What car do you have?

Lisa-kratt
08-10-2016, 02:44 PM
What car do you have?
I have an old ford focus.

lotusdriver81
08-10-2016, 02:48 PM
Interesting. I feel a dare coming on:D

lotusdriver81
08-19-2016, 09:40 AM
Describe your nipples.

Lisa-kratt
08-19-2016, 09:41 AM
Describe your nipples.
Round, small and redish. Not super dark red though. Dont know what else I could say.

lotusdriver81
08-19-2016, 09:42 AM
How big are they?

Lisa-kratt
08-19-2016, 09:47 AM
How big are they?
About a 50cent coin. That was the best thing I could compare them to.

lotusdriver81
08-19-2016, 09:48 AM
Whats on your mind right now?

Lisa-kratt
08-19-2016, 09:49 AM
Whats on your mind right now?
Actuall nothing haha. I dont know, nothing interesting at least. Wanna eat smething soon :P

lotusdriver81
08-19-2016, 09:53 AM
What interesting dares have you done recently?

Lisa-kratt
08-19-2016, 09:57 AM
What interesting dares have you done recently?
Nothing really interesting except way to much spanking.

lotusdriver81
08-19-2016, 10:01 AM
Whats the most exposed you've ever been in public?

Lisa-kratt
08-19-2016, 10:03 AM
Whats the most exposed you've ever been in public?
You pretty much already asked that ;)

lotusdriver81
08-19-2016, 10:04 AM
Oh ok, see if I can find your answer. How exposed would you dare go in public?

Lisa-kratt
08-19-2016, 10:28 AM
Oh ok, see if I can find your answer. How exposed would you dare go in public?
Not more than I already did.

lotusdriver81
08-19-2016, 10:31 AM
Would you ever get plastic surgery?

Lisa-kratt
08-19-2016, 10:42 AM
Would you ever get plastic surgery?
No. Well except I had an accident or something but not just to make me "prettier" or anything.

lotusdriver81
08-19-2016, 10:46 AM
If you could wear just 1 thing for the rest of your life, what would you wear?

Lisa-kratt
08-19-2016, 10:48 AM
If you could wear just 1 thing for the rest of your life, what would you wear?
Some jumpsuit would be the best option I think. I covers erverything up and is not too warm or cold :)

lotusdriver81
08-19-2016, 10:55 AM
If you could do anything right this moment, what would you do?

Lisa-kratt
08-19-2016, 10:57 AM
If you could do anything right this moment, what would you do?
Does win the lottery count as an answer? :P

lotusdriver81
08-19-2016, 10:59 AM
Does win the lottery count as an answer? :P

Afraid not. Must be an action

Lisa-kratt
08-19-2016, 11:01 AM
Afraid not. Must be an action
Maybe just some good sex then? I dont know, nothing really creative in my mind right now.

lotusdriver81
08-19-2016, 11:04 AM
Whats the most humiliated you've ever been?

Lisa-kratt
08-19-2016, 01:42 PM
Whats the most humiliated you've ever been?
I dont really know. Maybe licking the toilet? Cant really say since I dont do too much humiliation.

lotusdriver81
08-19-2016, 01:49 PM
What do you usually wear when you go to bed?

Lisa-kratt
08-19-2016, 01:52 PM
What do you usually wear when you go to bed?
Alomst sure I answered this before aswell, dont know if it was here though.
Mostly panties and a loose shirt.

lotusdriver81
08-19-2016, 01:56 PM
Alomst sure I answered this before aswell, dont know if it was here though.
Mostly panties and a loose shirt.

I'm having so much trouble remembering what I've asked to whom and what has already been asked. lol.

What age did you get your first bra? Describe what happened.

Lisa-kratt
08-19-2016, 02:19 PM
I'm having so much trouble remembering what I've asked to whom and what has already been asked. lol.

What age did you get your first bra? Describe what happened.
I really cant remember what age I was. Maybe 12 or 13 id say. I just told my mum I would like one and we bought some. Really nothing special happened.

lotusdriver81
08-19-2016, 02:41 PM
Whats your worst nightmare?

Lisa-kratt
08-19-2016, 02:52 PM
Whats your worst nightmare?
Thats a hard question. Maybe that people I know die..? There are many scary things I could think of.

lotusdriver81
08-19-2016, 02:54 PM
Do any of your friends know about your "kinky" side?

Lisa-kratt
08-19-2016, 02:56 PM
Do any of your friends know about your "kinky" side?
No. I would elaborate but theres not much more to say ;)

lotusdriver81
08-19-2016, 02:58 PM
Explain and describe what happens when you get aroused

Lisa-kratt
08-19-2016, 03:01 PM
Explain and describe what happens when you get aroused
Explain? Im not a biologist. Well im getting a bit wet, start to sthink about sexual and kinky things and sometimes get hard nipples. Thats it I guess, dont really know what else I could say about it.

lotusdriver81
08-19-2016, 03:01 PM
When is your next period?

Lisa-kratt
08-19-2016, 03:03 PM
In about 3 weeks

lotusdriver81
08-19-2016, 03:05 PM
Do you prefer tampons or towels?

Lisa-kratt
08-19-2016, 03:07 PM
Do you prefer tampons or towels?
Tampons. They are easier to handle and the chance of messed up panties is lower, at least for me :)

lotusdriver81
08-19-2016, 03:09 PM
How did it feel buying tampons for the first time?

Lisa-kratt
08-19-2016, 03:12 PM
How did it feel buying tampons for the first time?
It didnt bother me at all. I just bought them.

lotusdriver81
08-19-2016, 03:13 PM
How old were you?

Lisa-kratt
08-19-2016, 03:16 PM
How old were you?
12 or 13 I suppose. Cant really tell. I never remeber what age I was when I did something except for really special events.

lotusdriver81
08-19-2016, 03:17 PM
Whats the biggest thing you've had inside each hole?

Lisa-kratt
08-19-2016, 03:31 PM
Whats the biggest thing you've had inside each hole?
My fist in my pussy I guess (or maybe a deodorant bottle, cant decide what was bigger).
A handle of a big hairbrush in my ass.
And I guess a dick in my mouth, I usually dont put other big things in my mouth except food :P

lotusdriver81
08-19-2016, 03:39 PM
My fist in my pussy I guess (or maybe a deodorant bottle, cant decide what was bigger).
A handle of a big hairbrush in my ass.
And I guess a dick in my mouth, I usually dont put other big things in my mouth except food :P

Haha. I see food is important.

Describe how you orgasm and cum.

Are you noisy?, Do you moan, Are you a squirter?

Lisa-kratt
08-19-2016, 03:52 PM
Haha. I see food is important.

Describe how you orgasm and cum.

Are you noisy?, Do you moan, Are you a squirter?
Im usually moaning a bit but I dont need to. Im not a squirter. My body is moving a lot while cumming though.

lotusdriver81
08-19-2016, 04:03 PM
Whats your view on Brexit?

Lisa-kratt
08-19-2016, 04:05 PM
Whats your view on Brexit?
I think it was a stupid desicion to leave and way to many brits didnt inform themselves or just voted to protest.

lotusdriver81
08-19-2016, 04:09 PM
What do you think of foreplay?

Lisa-kratt
08-19-2016, 04:11 PM
What do you think of foreplay?
I dont need to do it but It can be fun when you do it properly. Kinda like it.

lotusdriver81
08-19-2016, 04:13 PM
What do you do for foreplay.

Lisa-kratt
08-19-2016, 04:15 PM
What do you do for foreplay.
Really anything, it depends. Licking, sucking, kissing. Im really open for most stuff.

Joker50
08-19-2016, 04:17 PM
I think it was a stupid desicion to leave and way to many brits didnt inform themselves or just voted to protest.

I think you are wrong and ill informed. Infact there was so much information thrown at people it became confusing. Sadly those who were shouting loudest, were those who didn't bother to vote. If you wish to discuss this privately please feel free to pm me.

Lisa-kratt
08-19-2016, 04:19 PM
I think you are wrong and ill informed. Infact there was so much information thrown at people it became confusing. Sadly those who were shouting loudest, were those who didn't bother to vote. If you wish to discuss this privately please feel free to pm me.
Actually I dont, discussing politics usually ends nowhere, sorry. I was asked about my opinion on it and thats it. :)

Joker50
08-19-2016, 04:21 PM
Actually I dont, discussing politics usually ends nowhere, sorry. I was asked about my opinion on it and thats it. :)

That's cool your opinion counts.

lotusdriver81
08-19-2016, 04:30 PM
Whats the worst thing thats ever happened to you?

lotusdriver81
08-19-2016, 04:44 PM
What would be your sub name if you had one?

Lisa-kratt
08-19-2016, 04:47 PM
What would be your sub name if you had one?
I guess id let my master if I had one decide that. Still thinking about the other question.

Joker50
08-19-2016, 05:06 PM
Out of interest why don't you have a master ? Or did I miss that reply.

Lisa-kratt
08-19-2016, 05:11 PM
Out of interest why don't you have a master ? Or did I miss that reply.
I dont want one ;) But I feel like you would only have a sub name with a master, right?

lotusdriver81
08-19-2016, 10:54 PM
Do you visit any other kinky or dare websites?

Lisa-kratt
08-20-2016, 01:15 PM
No. I also dont know any other ones actually.

lotusdriver81
08-20-2016, 01:20 PM
Do you like being tickled?

Lisa-kratt
08-20-2016, 01:22 PM
Do you like being tickled?
Not really, no. Can be a good torture though.

lotusdriver81
08-20-2016, 01:23 PM
Whats the most inappropriate thing you've ever done?

Lisa-kratt
08-20-2016, 01:29 PM
Whats the most inappropriate thing you've ever done?
Some time ago I was dared to lick and use some girls panties. So when I was out with a couple of friends of mine we visited a girl and when I was in her bathroom I licked her panties clean and then came with them stuffed inside me. I didnt really know her. A little bit later it turned out she was only 15. Well thats at least the most inappropriate that came to my mind right now.

lotusdriver81
08-20-2016, 01:31 PM
Whats the most inappropriate thought you've ever had?

Lisa-kratt
08-20-2016, 01:36 PM
Whats the most inappropriate thought you've ever had?
Oh man I have many inappropriate thoughts. Hard to decide which was most inappropriate one. Thought about some rape fantasies a couple times, maybe this. I dont really know.

lotusdriver81
08-20-2016, 01:39 PM
When was the last time you had sex?

Lisa-kratt
08-20-2016, 01:41 PM
When was the last time you had sex?
A week ago. Last weekend.

lotusdriver81
08-20-2016, 01:45 PM
Was it a 1 night stand or someone you know?

Lisa-kratt
08-20-2016, 01:49 PM
Was it a 1 night stand or someone you know?
Someone I know. Kind of friends with benefits you could say.

lotusdriver81
08-20-2016, 01:52 PM
What are you wearing today?:p

Lisa-kratt
08-20-2016, 01:55 PM
What are you wearing today?:p
Why are you asking stuff you already know? :P
Tshirt, hotpants, stockings and pink panties.

lotusdriver81
08-20-2016, 02:06 PM
Just thought others might like to know how you look lol.

What's your naughtiest ever thought?

Lisa-kratt
08-21-2016, 11:11 AM
Just thought others might like to know how you look lol.

What's your naughtiest ever thought?
How would you define the naughtiest? I really cant tell.

lotusdriver81
08-21-2016, 11:12 AM
Something you shouldn't do but want to do

Lisa-kratt
08-21-2016, 11:13 AM
Something you shouldn't do but want to do
Maybe have sex with my cousin? I think this could be the naughtiest.

lotusdriver81
08-21-2016, 11:14 AM
Male or female cousin?

Lisa-kratt
08-21-2016, 11:14 AM
Male or female cousin?
Female. I have two threads about it actually.

lotusdriver81
08-21-2016, 11:15 AM

Lisa-kratt
08-21-2016, 11:17 AM
Same answer as last time.

lotusdriver81
08-21-2016, 11:21 AM
I did look but must have missed it sorry it's one of those days.

What would you do if a guy stole your underwear?

Lisa-kratt
08-21-2016, 11:24 AM
I did look but must have missed it sorry it's one of those days.

What would you do if a guy stole your underwear?
Depends. If it would be a friend and he would bring it back id ignore it, i think that would be kinda fun actually. For strangers or somebody who wouldnt bring it back, most likely talk to them and tell them to give it back. No idea haha, never was in that situation.

lotusdriver81
08-21-2016, 11:27 AM
Thats one of my dreams! to share with a girl not keep lol

What do you like to see guys wearing?

Lisa-kratt
08-21-2016, 11:41 AM
Thats one of my dreams! to share with a girl not keep lol

What do you like to see guys wearing?
Nothing special. Just some nice pants and a fancy shirt are enough for me.

lotusdriver81
08-21-2016, 11:43 AM
Do you like tattoos?

Lisa-kratt
08-21-2016, 11:46 AM
Do you like tattoos?
Yes. I dont have any but I think they can look really sexy.

lotusdriver81
08-21-2016, 11:54 AM
Whats the most embarrassing clothing you've ever worn?

Lisa-kratt
01-07-2017, 03:01 PM
Ill just give this a little push. Ask ahead, if you like :)

lotusdriver81
01-07-2017, 03:27 PM
Riskiest dare you've ever done?

Lisa-kratt
01-07-2017, 03:33 PM
"Think I'll ask what's the most daring think you've done recently?

Haha this might be walking in public with a see trough blouse and without a bra "
Still hasnt changed. ;)
By the way, did you notice that this thread kind of became a private talk for the two of us? Just in case somebody wondered, others may ask things too. :P

lotusdriver81
01-07-2017, 03:39 PM
"Think I'll ask what's the most daring think you've done recently?

Haha this might be walking in public with a see trough blouse and without a bra "
Still hasnt changed. ;)
By the way, did you notice that this thread kind of became a private talk for the two of us? Just in case somebody wondered, others may ask things too. :P

I have an ama too if you want to ask questions lol.

Sorry if it seems like a private talk. It really isn't.

ksoma
01-07-2017, 04:36 PM
Can you tell us about your fire cotton experience?
have you done it more? pushed it really far?
did it leave marks, and if it did, did they heal up well enough to not put you off doing it more?

Lisa-kratt
01-07-2017, 04:56 PM
Can you tell us about your fire cotton experience?
have you done it more? pushed it really far?
did it leave marks, and if it did, did they heal up well enough to not put you off doing it more?
No, I didnt do much more after my thread. I was a little scared about exactly that, leaving marks or even burning the house down. But even just a little bit of flash cotton is definitely really scary and daring already. Not so much because of the pain but rather because of the thought that there is a flame on you.

ksoma
01-07-2017, 05:03 PM
I do recall seeing a blog queensnake posted where she showed she did get marks from some of it (the string that burns longer, and not the tufts that burn fast) but she said it was worth it and they healed up without taking too long. the pics she showed didn't look like it was bad.

but she is insane lol, so if you decided you had enough after your experience i don't blame you.

but, with what you did do. even if you decide it's too much and you won't do it again, did you like it? was it the rush you hoped? did it help you get off?

Lisa-kratt
01-07-2017, 05:18 PM
I do recall seeing a blog queensnake posted where she showed she did get marks from some of it (the string that burns longer, and not the tufts that burn fast) but she said it was worth it and they healed up without taking too long. the pics she showed didn't look like it was bad.

but she is insane lol, so if you decided you had enough after your experience i don't blame you.

but, with what you did do. even if you decide it's too much and you won't do it again, did you like it? was it the rush you hoped? did it help you get off?
Oh Im not saying I wont do it again, I just dont want to push it any further.
But yes, I liked it. It surely was an adrenaline rush and it made me really wet and horny. It feels amazing.

ksoma
01-07-2017, 06:04 PM
just be careful. When we like something, we rarely stick with "I won't take it further" lol.
If you try it again, you may find yourself pushing further, even if you started the session thinking "these limits, no more."

is there anything else, like the flash cotton, that you haven't tried yet (maybe it is expensive, or risky, or extreme, or just no chance to) that you want to, and maybe even plan to, try?

Lisa-kratt
01-07-2017, 06:32 PM
just be careful. When we like something, we rarely stick with "I won't take it further" lol.
If you try it again, you may find yourself pushing further, even if you started the session thinking "these limits, no more."

is there anything else, like the flash cotton, that you haven't tried yet (maybe it is expensive, or risky, or extreme, or just no chance to) that you want to, and maybe even plan to, try?
Good question. Other than the things I were talking before in this thread to a question "when everything were allowed" or something like that, I cant really think of anything. Id like to get more piercings and a tattoo maybe, but I feel like this doesnt fit my style so Im not doing it. If I get an idea ill let you know.

ksoma
01-07-2017, 06:36 PM
Sorry if this is answered but... do you have nipple piercings?

Lisa-kratt
01-07-2017, 06:43 PM
Sorry if this is answered but... do you have nipple piercings?
No, only one in my bellybutton. Thats all :)

ksoma
01-07-2017, 06:48 PM
I get not wanting a tattoo because of permanence, but you should be able to take out piercings.
So, this is a weird angle for an ama, but... would you like to hear a simple fantasy about getting nipples pierced I developed for someone else on getdare?

Lisa-kratt
01-07-2017, 06:50 PM
I get not wanting a tattoo because of permanence, but you should be able to take out piercings.
So, this is a weird angle for an ama, but... would you like to hear a simple fantasy about getting nipples pierced I developed for someone else on getdare?
Sure, Id love to hear it.
And if you dont feel like sharing it public you can also just pm me :)

zart
01-07-2017, 07:19 PM
Would you / have you been tied by a rigger and suspended in a dungeon or other public BDSM party? Would you like to be tied / suspended?

Lisa-kratt
01-07-2017, 07:24 PM
Would you / have you been tied by a rigger and suspended in a dungeon or other public BDSM party? Would you like to be tied / suspended?
No, I have never been to any bdsm dungeon or whatever. Id definitely fantasize about it but i dont know if id ever go there.

lotusdriver81
01-10-2017, 02:42 PM
Have you ever squirted?

Lisa-kratt
01-11-2017, 06:45 AM
Have you ever squirted?
No, sadly never managed to do that.

lotusdriver81
01-11-2017, 02:06 PM
No, sadly never managed to do that.

Something that you'd like to manage?

Lisa-kratt
01-11-2017, 02:07 PM
Something that you'd like to manage?
Yes, Id love to be able to squirt.

lotusdriver81
01-11-2017, 02:09 PM
Ever seen someone else squirt?

Lisa-kratt
01-11-2017, 02:17 PM
Ever seen someone else squirt?
Only once, a girl I had sex with. But thats some time ago. Otherwise only in porn, but I guess that doesnt really count.

lotusdriver81
01-11-2017, 02:20 PM
What turns you on the most?

Lisa-kratt
01-11-2017, 02:21 PM
What turns you on the most?
Uhm.. I dont know. There not really a specific thing that would turn me on the most.

lotusdriver81
01-11-2017, 02:23 PM
Uhm.. I dont know. There not really a specific thing that would turn me on the most.

What would turn you on right now?

Lisa-kratt
01-11-2017, 02:25 PM
What would turn you on right now?
I really cant tell. Many things. Nude skin always works pretty well.

lotusdriver81
01-11-2017, 02:33 PM
I really cant tell. Many things. Nude skin always works pretty well.

Haha. Your own or someone else?

Lisa-kratt
01-11-2017, 02:59 PM
Haha. Your own or someone else?
Someone elses of course ;)

lotusdriver81
01-11-2017, 03:03 PM
Someone elses of course ;)

Shame I can't help you lol.

Are you going to ask me any questions?

ksoma
01-11-2017, 07:56 PM
"someone else's of course"

I apologize if I asked this before, but autoerotica is a kink of mine, so this struck my interest.
Have you ever been sexually aroused by the sight of yourself?
If you haven't, would you ever seriously try it, with a mirror, or a video you make just for your own eyes, to see if you could get off to seeing yourself, and seeing yourself touch yourself?

MasterMichaelNY
01-12-2017, 03:10 AM
Let go back to the squirt, have you ever had a G spot orgasm?

Lisa-kratt
01-12-2017, 04:41 AM
Lotus, Ill ask when I have a good question ;)

Ksoma, actually yes. For a dare, I recorded myself masturbating before to the edge and then I came while watching it. This was pretty fun actually.

Mastermicheal, at least not that I know of. I never really tried that though.

Sorry, no quotations. Im on the phone and thats kinda hard to do here.

ksoma
01-12-2017, 04:53 AM
Thrilled to hear it!
I don't know why, but girls who can get off to themselves really does it for me lol.
Sorry. I don't know if I have a question. Uh...

Do you think you'd like to do that again?
Or, when doing new dares, especially more extreme ones (such as the fire cotton) that it would be fun to record yourself, so you could make your own, personalized custom porn for things you like to see, but might be hard to find more stuff of online?

Lisa-kratt
01-12-2017, 04:58 AM
Thrilled to hear it!
I don't know why, but girls who can get off to themselves really does it for me lol.
Sorry. I don't know if I have a question. Uh...

Do you think you'd like to do that again?
Or, when doing new dares, especially more extreme ones (such as the fire cotton) that it would be fun to record yourself, so you could make your own, personalized custom porn for things you like to see, but might be hard to find more stuff of online?
Uhm I dont know. It was definitely fun to watch myself while masturbating but rather because it kinda is a kinky, nasty thing to do. And a little weird aswell. Not so mich because I find myself so sexual appealing.
So I dont know if I would want an entire porn collection. One or another record to see what I did are fine, but id want to delete those after watching. Im really to scared that somebody finds it to keep videos of myself.

lotusdriver81
01-12-2017, 09:46 AM
Do you enjoy public exposure?

Lisa-kratt
01-12-2017, 09:48 AM
Do you enjoy public exposure?
Its an enjoyable fantasy, but I wouldnt do it since full public is a limit.

lotusdriver81
01-12-2017, 09:51 AM
Did you enjoy the dare I gave you?

Lisa-kratt
01-12-2017, 09:53 AM
Did you enjoy the dare I gave you?
Which one do you mean?

lotusdriver81
01-12-2017, 09:54 AM
Which one do you mean?

The one where you got exposed outside?

Lisa-kratt
01-12-2017, 09:55 AM
The one where you got exposed outside?
I did. It wasnt to exposing since nobody really saw it but it surely was risky and really fun. I woudnt go further than this though.

lotusdriver81
01-12-2017, 10:01 AM
I did. It wasnt to exposing since nobody really saw it but it surely was risky and really fun. I woudnt go further than this though.

Would you do it again though?

Lisa-kratt
01-12-2017, 10:02 AM
Would you do it again though?
Maybe. Preferably not where I live though.

lotusdriver81
01-12-2017, 10:04 AM
Maybe. Preferably not where I live though.

Thats probably a good idea. Did you write a report on your experience?

Lisa-kratt
01-12-2017, 10:09 AM
Thats probably a good idea. Did you write a report on your experience?
Wait, about what dare exactly are we talking about? Youre confusing me. Its not like you only gave me one within the last months. ;)

lotusdriver81
01-12-2017, 10:13 AM
Wait, about what dare exactly are we talking about? Youre confusing me. Its not like you only gave me one within the last months. ;)

The one where I got you to go shopping then one the way back take your bra off in a see through top.

Lisa-kratt
01-12-2017, 10:15 AM
The one where I got you to go shopping then one the way back take your bra off in a see through top.
Well thats already some time ago. Im pretty sure I send you a report. But I dont thave that report anymore if that was the question.

lotusdriver81
01-12-2017, 10:16 AM
Well thats already some time ago. Im pretty sure I send you a report. But I dont thave that report anymore if that was the question.

Yes. I also couldn't remember or find the report lol.

Fancy doing the dare again? haha

Lisa-kratt
01-12-2017, 10:17 AM
Yes. I also couldn't remember or find the report lol.

Fancy doing the dare again? haha
Well as I said, preferably not where I live. So when I get the chance to and Im somewhere else where nobody should know me, why not.

lotusdriver81
01-12-2017, 10:21 AM
Well as I said, preferably not where I live. So when I get the chance to and Im somewhere else where nobody should know me, why not.

Fair enough. :)

Hows your week going?

Lisa-kratt
01-12-2017, 10:26 AM
Fair enough. :)

Hows your week going?
Pretty good. Kind of busy because of studying but nothing too interesting.

lotusdriver81
01-12-2017, 10:31 AM
Any plans for the weekend?

Lisa-kratt
01-12-2017, 10:37 AM
Any plans for the weekend?
Haha, nice timing. Just updated my last hidden dares thread. So yes :P

lotusdriver81
01-13-2017, 04:21 AM
What are you hoping to achieve this time in your thread?

What would b the worst thing that someone could dare you to do that you would do?