PDA

View Full Version : 29 Male AMA

DarkSoul11
08-02-2016, 10:36 AM
Got some free time now so Ask me About anything. Of course I'm not going to give out personal stuff like bank info and junk that like

Gyev
08-02-2016, 10:41 AM
1. Who is the best looking female singer in your opinion?
2. Which language sounds the most badass?
3. How would you describe your mood at the moment?
4. Would you like to visit dark side of the Moon in real?
5. Are you happy with the ammount of knowledge you have now, or would you like to know more?
6. Who is the best looking actress in your opinion?

DarkSoul11
08-02-2016, 11:02 AM
1. Who is the best looking female singer in your opinion?If I had to say one think it would be carrie underwood
2. Which language sounds the most badass?German sounds the most bad ass to me for some reason.
3. How would you describe your mood at the moment?Silly been watching silly crap on youtube
4. Would you like to visit dark side of the Moon in real?No way too fricking cold there for me
5. Are you happy with the ammount of knowledge you have now, or would you like to know more?Always want more Knowledge.
6. Who is the best looking actress in your opinion?

Elizabeth Henstridge. She plays in marvel's agents of shield.

BabyWeirdo
08-02-2016, 12:37 PM
What's the weirdest dare you've done?

What's your most embarrassing memory?

What's the most disgusting dare you've ever done?

DarkSoul11
08-02-2016, 01:10 PM
What's the weirdest dare you've done? Can't think of one so go with painful. Let a friend shock my nipples with a car battery hooked to jumper cables.

What's your most embarrassing memory? When I was a lot younger waking up after having a wet dream and my sister 3 friends seeing that. Only one I can think of off the top of my head got a high therhold for embarrassing moments.

What's the most disgusting dare you've ever done?

Got to be eating the wet cat food. That stuff was nasty.

wolf82
08-03-2016, 06:54 AM
1) Favorite color?
2) Favorite hobby?
3) Last book you read?
4) Last movie you watched?
5) Own any pets in your lifetime?

DarkSoul11
08-03-2016, 09:10 PM
QUOTE=wolf82;2349129]1) Favorite color?Red
2) Favorite hobby?Football, cars, Bascially anything fast I can get myself in trouble with
3) Last book you read?Frankenstein
4) Last movie you watched?At home think it would be Age of Ultron aveger. Going out to see a movie...... Think its was Halloween 1 the one done by Rob Zombie. Hate going out I always tend to sit in front of loud annoying people I want the smack once for being rude.
5) Own any pets in your lifetime?[/QUOTE]
Yes Mostly dogs had a cat once but no love lost there between me and cats they do they their own things and so do I.