PDA

View Full Version : 24/M - Ask Me Anything

Gyev
08-01-2016, 01:15 PM
Hello.

I am bored as hell, refreshing sites all the time hoping something new will show up. But nothing does. So I have decided to create such thread too, following the current trends. :cool:

Feel free to ask questions then.

wolf82
08-01-2016, 06:19 PM
1) Favorite color?
2) Favorite hobby?
3) Last book you read?
4) What's your degree in? (Or going to be in when you get it)
5) How did you find this site?
6) Funniest thing to happen to you?

Gyev
08-01-2016, 08:58 PM
1) Favorite color?
2) Favorite hobby?
3) Last book you read?
4) What's your degree in? (Or going to be in when you get it)
5) How did you find this site?
6) Funniest thing to happen to you?

1. I like all colours as long as they are not too vivid. But the most I think grey, red and some kind of powter colour.

2. History, geography, sometimes gaining some scientific knowledge by watching YouTube videos. I am curious about the world so I like to know more and more about it.

3. "Meditations" by Marcus Aurelius.

4. I do not have. Few years ago I was studying English philology but have resigned eventually during last semester, and recently Sociology - also resigned. Currently I am not in a college, but I plan to start Archaeology or History in a future. In other words, something that would finally be related to my interests. :)

5. I am not sure. Probably by Google. I register in forums only when I am bored, so most likely I was when was registering here as well.

6. I don't know. Maybe passing 14 subjects in two weeks without giving a single damn about preparing myself to exams, while everyone had to spend 5 months on attending to the classes every day? :) Of course, everyone was slightly annoyed. It was on second year of studying English philology.