PDA

View Full Version : Pillow fort!!!!!

Zoeys fun time
07-31-2016, 03:41 PM
Ok so I had this idea since everyone on here is doing all this kinky sexual stuff why don't we go back to child hood fun! So I DARE YOU to make a PILLOW FORT and spend at least one night in it! That's all you have to do you can make it really elaborate or just a few sheets and something to hold them up you decide! If you do decide to build one post in th thread about how it went and describe it to me and if you want it would be really cool to just see some pictures of your fort ill be building one later tonight or tomorrow and ill post pictures of it after im done and I would to hear about other peoples forts!

Love,
Zoey

Moriartyj227
07-31-2016, 04:09 PM
I'm gonna do this next chance I get. It's really refreshing to see a non-sexual, totally innocent dare on here for once.

KillerKuz
07-31-2016, 04:17 PM
Im down. :) I'll have to do this when my girl friend gets home.

GDJones
07-31-2016, 06:56 PM
Sounds like fun lol, a nice change of pace from what I usually see on here. Will probably make one tonight!

Zoeys fun time
07-31-2016, 08:32 PM
im glad I got positive feed back from this so far and one of my bestfreinds came over and we built mine together and were going to sleep in it tonight so here are some pictures :)

First picture of it is it from the outside all the random white boxes are because it showed personal things in the photo that I don't want you seeing

Next is it from the inside showing sleeping room for 2 people and a laptop to watch Netflix and youtube:)

this last photo is of the back wall its not interesting but I feel like showing it :)

I cant wait to hear (or even see ) how everyone else's forts turn out :)

Love,
Zoey

P.S
I know the use of the confederate flag which is being used as my door for the fort may offend some people its not ment to be a symbol of hate im from the south and grew up with that flag and its on a lot of stuff and is never meant to offend anyone

Rhowc
07-31-2016, 08:37 PM
This was a great idea. Nice fort Zoey!! Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your sleepover.

wolf82
07-31-2016, 08:56 PM
Cool idea and nice photos. Two questions though: 1) Does your friend know about this site? 2) What was their reaction to your fort idea?

Zoeys fun time
07-31-2016, 09:17 PM
Cool idea and nice photos. Two questions though: 1) Does your friend know about this site? 2) What was their reaction to your fort idea?

No he doesn't and he's been my friend since middle school this isn't the weirdestime thing I've asked him to do with me

wolf82
08-01-2016, 06:22 AM
No he doesn't and he's been my friend since middle school this isn't the weirdestime thing I've asked him to do with me

So how about a little report on how everything went in the fort?

Kisune Karnon
08-01-2016, 08:04 AM
Its nice to see these kinds of dares around.

Zoeys fun time
08-01-2016, 08:32 AM
So how about a little report on how everything went in the fort?

There's nothing really to say lol

johnnynomates
08-06-2016, 04:02 PM
I love this thread. Such a refreshing change from everything else on here. Maybe I'm just biased though because I proposed to my wife in a pillow fort, so they hold a special place in my heart :)

Zoeys fun time
08-06-2016, 04:21 PM
I love this thread. Such a refreshing change from everything else on here. Maybe I'm just biased though because I proposed to my wife in a pillow fort, so they hold a special place in my heart :)

Awww that's so awesome that you proposed in a pillow fort