PDA

View Full Version : Sashy's Little AMA (21/M)

Sasher
07-31-2016, 10:12 AM
Because my previous topic is not active anymore and buried down, I've decided to create a new one. For new and old people~ If you're still don't know who am I... Hi. I'm Sasher.

Do you want to know more? So, you know the drill - ask me questions and I'll anwser them~
Bonus points for hidden ones~
I'm waiting for some creative ones~

wolf82
07-31-2016, 10:18 AM
1) How did you find this site?
2) Three things you like about this site?
3) Specifically, why did you join this site?
4) Favorite color?
5) Favorite TV show?
6) Favorite movie?
7) Funniest thing you ever did?

Sasher
07-31-2016, 10:27 AM
1) How did you find this site?
2) Three things you like about this site?
3) Specifically, why did you join this site?
4) Favorite color?
5) Favorite TV show?
6) Favorite movie?
7) Funniest thing you ever did?

1) Oh, it was something like 4-5 years ago I suppose. I was googling for some things to do and tasks (after I wanted more than just fap roulette) and Google told me about one topic with "challenges".
2) People in chatroom, active dares topics and Elite Members Area - cool place for cool people :cool:
3) bc i wanted sum h0t grillz 2 control m- Nah, just kidding. To be honest - I wanted to post more dares and comment some on the site. My first nickname... wasn't good, trust me.
4) It's gotta be blue for sure. It's calming and relaxing.
5) I'm hyped for House of Cards now... but also I'm hyped for Steven Universe... I can't choose between these two...
6) Oooh, it's gotta be Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. It's so good and it follows an comic book (or at least the first one) pretty well.
7) Hmmm... I can't think of anything now, but I can tell of something funny I've done on gD for now. I've made an ad here. Yeah, that is funny, because I actually tried to make it look different than the others. Hidden messages, things to make sure that people are reading, upside down letters... I've spent a some time on it.

Gyev
08-01-2016, 01:07 PM
1. What do you think about global warming?
2. Do you believe in aliens?
3. Do you believe in ghosts?
4. If you would have to leave your country, where would you like to go to spend the rest of your life?
5. What planet or other cosmic place would be colonized first by the mankind in your opinion?
6. Have you ever cheated on exams?
7. Do you like alcohol?