PDA

View Full Version : AMA - Runesmith

Runesmith
07-31-2016, 04:32 AM
I will answer any question posted on this thread during the next two hours, starting 13:30 CEDT, except those that could reveal my identity. Fire away.

wolf82
07-31-2016, 07:17 AM
Are you done taking questions?

Runesmith
07-31-2016, 08:08 AM
Hahaha, yes. It was open for only 2 hours.

I might open this again in the future if I lose a bet or something.

little pet
07-31-2016, 09:18 AM
Damn, so there was an AMA after all! :p

Now I'm really sorry I missed it!

Runesmith
07-31-2016, 11:02 AM
I might open it again on a whim, or... if my little cum toy were to lose to Stefan's pet in a certain contest ;)

little pet
08-01-2016, 01:45 AM
I might open it again on a whim, or... if my little cum toy were to lose to Stefan's pet in a certain contest ;)

Oh you and your contest! :p

I'd feel sorry for your cum toy if she lost, but it would give me the chance to ask some very private questions. Oh and there's the little matter of an orgasm as well :D

LitDarkness
08-01-2016, 01:56 PM

Really wish it knew what the contest is, now.

Runesmith
08-06-2016, 12:27 AM
On a whim, I am opening this AMA again. Starting at 09:30 CEDT 06 August 2016, and ending at 11:30 CEDT 06 August 2016. I will answer all questions posted during that time period, except those that could reveal my identity.

little pet
08-06-2016, 12:34 AM
Ha! Do you know what I'm going to ask you yet? ;-)

Runesmith
08-06-2016, 12:37 AM
Damn it, you are awake.

little pet
08-06-2016, 12:52 AM
Sooooo....

What is the committee of the wet-lympics planning exactly? :D

Runesmith
08-06-2016, 01:08 AM
We are planning the wet-lympic games. As with any contest, this requires meticulous planning so that the execution is flawless. Planning is the essence of successful execution, and needs to take in to account the logistics, the resources required and a timeline with milestone definition. This is what the committee is busy with right now.

little pet
08-06-2016, 04:39 AM
Really it's a talent... using so many words to say nothing at all. I admire that :-p

Runesmith
08-06-2016, 07:02 AM
It helps a lot in my line of work.

LitDarkness
08-07-2016, 05:20 PM
Sooooo....

What is the committee of the wet-lympics planning exactly? :D

Should have asked what tasks are in the wet-lympics. (Most likely garuntee to be some.) And how would they work with time zones, if that was relevant.

The thing with asking him a question he must answer, be specific.

little pet
08-08-2016, 12:12 AM
Should have asked what tasks are in the wet-lympics. (Most likely garuntee to be some.) And how would they work with time zones, if that was relevant.

The thing with asking him a question he must answer, be specific.

You're right. I regret not being more specific now :mad:

Runesmith
08-23-2016, 10:05 PM
Re-opening this for 48 hours. Any questions asked until 6 AM GMT on 26 August 2016 will be answered.

LitDarkness
08-24-2016, 06:03 AM
So let's see. Yes, some are just to drive you up the wall.

When are you going to shave that chest hair?
When are you going to admit you secretly want to sub?
Do you realize it is the Dom and you are the sub?
Do you know you're awesome?
When did you realize you were a Dom?
Into kink?
What was your first experience with each of your likes?
What's your favorite color?
What's the biggest crime you commited?
Do you have any regrets?
If so, what are they?

Yeah, that should be enough questions for now.

Runesmith
08-24-2016, 11:01 PM
So let's see. Yes, some are just to drive you up the wall.

[QUOTE=TheKidWithSkills;2385467]When are you going to shave that chest hair? - No plans as of yet
When are you going to admit you secretly want to sub? - I have no desire to sub, secretly or otherwise
Do you realize it is the Dom and you are the sub? - Probably in its fantasies, but remind me, under whose bed does it sleep?
Do you know you're awesome? - Wait, how did it know my middle name?
When did you realize you were a Dom? - around 2003 - 2004 when I was living in Asia. I found most women there to be very open and flirty, but very shy when you get them to the bedroom. They mostly expect the man to take charge (I think this is mostly because I was a foreigner). I realized I like taking charge. I also realized I like introducing people to new experiences, and pushing their boundaries. Very soon I discovered the pleasures of bondage. The whole humiliation spectrum took time to master, but I love the control it gives.
Into kink? - the same time as above
What was your first experience with each of your likes? - Anal: At around age 17 with a girl in my Gymnasium (a type of school like a high school, but for those wishing to go to university);
- Rough play: In Singapore... can't remember exactly when I had the first that I would consider rough play, because it was a sort of an evolution;
- Bondage: in Singapore, with a girl I met through CollarSpace (it was called CollarMe back then);
- Humiliation spectrum: In Singapore, but again, this was a gradual evolution so I can't pin it down to an exact encounter;
- Obedience training: in 2009, with a married woman who lives around 20 km from where I live;
- Online control: somewhere around 2005 or so, when Yahoo messenger was popular among kink people - my first online sub was from Chicago, and she was also the first one I trained in lactation
What's your favorite color? - Dark blue
What's the biggest crime you commited? - landed in a certain Asian country without checking first whether my visa had expired. It had, and I got deported.
Do you have any regrets? - Yes, a few
If so, what are they? - Being stupid enough to lose the one girl I would have been happy with in my life; marrying my ex; "upgrading" to skype from MSN Messenger; the people I have killed

bottomedbear
08-25-2016, 08:35 AM
Would you fuck a guy, if you are really horny and there is no female around?

Could you imagine humiliating guys online ... without needing to touch or see them? Would it make you feel more dominant/stronger, if you would dominate a guy?

I love your picture. You body(-hair) is hot as fuck! Are you okay with male fans?

Runesmith
08-25-2016, 09:37 AM
Would you fuck a guy, if you are really horny and there is no female around?
I haven't been in that situation, so I wouldn't know. I am really not sexually attracted to men. Even though I have been in MMF threesomes, I have never felt any desire to do anything with the guy.

Could you imagine humiliating guys online ... without needing to touch or see them? Would it make you feel more dominant/stronger, if you would dominate a guy?
Technically, I do dominate guys, since more than half of my staff are males. However, I doubt that I would ever get off on dominating men in a sexual context.

I love your picture. You body(-hair) is hot as fuck! Are you okay with male fans?
Thank you for the compliment. I am fine with fans, but nothing beyond that is likely to happen.

Runesmith
10-03-2016, 01:03 AM
Again, on a whim, this AMA is open until 12 midnight Central European Daylight time. Fire away.

Evermore
10-03-2016, 01:55 AM
Where is one place you would love to travel to?
Favorite author and why?
Favorite animal and why?
Favorite way to torment your sub?

Random questions from me before bed :P

Runesmith
10-03-2016, 07:12 AM
Where is one place you would love to travel to?
The amazonian tepuis
Favorite author and why?
Douglas Preston - he can take any subject and turn it in to a riveting scientific thriller
Favorite animal and why?
As of yesterday, harvest mice... Someone told me they have opposable thumbs on their back feet :)
Favorite way to torment your sub?
Edging and teasing, hahaha

LitDarkness
10-03-2016, 12:32 PM
The amazonian tepuis

Douglas Preston - he can take any subject and turn it in to a riveting scientific thriller

As of yesterday, harvest mice... Someone told me they have opposable thumbs on their back feet :)

Edging and teasing, hahaha

Yes, your sub noticed the torment.

Wedgiebondagebabe
10-03-2016, 02:38 PM
Why do you not want to leave your AMA open for a long period of time?

What is your favorite reward to give a sub?

What is your favorite punishment to give?

Where was your favorite place to visit in Singapore?

Where else did you visit in Asia and did you enjoy it more or less than your time in Singapore?

LitDarkness
10-03-2016, 05:33 PM
Why are you chicken?
You find out you're part bird, and can fly, how do you react?
You know you won't win last person to post, right?
If you had to go without a beverage (that you regularly drink) of your choice for the rest of your life, what would you choose and why?
Same with food (that you regularly eat) for the rest of your life, so, choice and why?
What was the hardest part about your denial?
Easiest?
Did my teasing make it harder?
You switch bodies with a female, what's the first thing you do?
You're no longer allowed to talk, how would you communicate?
You somehow defy anatomy and are pregnant, how do you react?

Runesmith
10-04-2016, 12:27 AM
Why do you not want to leave your AMA open for a long period of time?
I want to make sure I am in the mood, and available to answer questions. It would be rude to let questions go unanswered when I am busy.
What is your favorite reward to give a sub?
It depends on the sub's preferences. I pick something from their likes, and withhold it for a while until they crave it, and reward them with it. With TheKidWithSkills, it's usually an orgasm, but now, I have some evil thoughts...
What is your favorite punishment to give?
Mostly having the sub perform a humiliating task, or writing a blog post on a specific topic that I know will humiliate them. For the more physical subs (not on long distance PMs) I like restrictive bondage in humiliating positions.
Where was your favorite place to visit in Singapore?
I liked walking through the botanical gardens in Tanglin. It's peaceful and quiet and you tend to miss that in a city like Singapore. For eating, I used to frequent Dempsy Hill (still do, when I am there) - the restaurants there are varied and unique. For spending time, Orchard Road (of course). For night life - Thumper, China Black, places on Clarke Quay.
Where else did you visit in Asia and did you enjoy it more or less than your time in Singapore?
While I was there, my business and leisure have taken me to Japan, China, Taiwan, Korea, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Hong Kong, Macau, Australia, New Zealand, India, Pakistan, Maldives and Sri Lanka. I love Singapore, but for holidays I would pick Sri Lanka - the most beautiful country on earth, with staggering old ruins, great beaches and fantastic safaris.

Runesmith
10-04-2016, 12:34 AM
Why are you chicken?
I am not. Why would you assume that?
You find out you're part bird, and can fly, how do you react?
I would fly, or course. I love gliding, so self powered flight would be a dream come true. It would be way cool if I had eagle eyes too.
That remains to be seen, doesn't it?
If you had to go without a beverage (that you regularly drink) of your choice for the rest of your life, what would you choose and why?
Coca Cola. That shit is bad for health. I'd replace it with chilled Riesling if I could (at work, that would be tough, haha)
Same with food (that you regularly eat) for the rest of your life, so, choice and why?
Fried pork knuckles - for the same reason.
What was the hardest part about your denial?
Enduring your teasing.
Easiest?
Not feeling it at all because of work.
Did my teasing make it harder?
Yes. See above.
You switch bodies with a female, what's the first thing you do?
Fondle myself :p
You're no longer allowed to talk, how would you communicate?
I know American Sign Language - a bit rusty now, though.
You somehow defy anatomy and are pregnant, how do you react?
Start painting the nursery. I love kids.

Wedgiebondagebabe
10-05-2016, 04:31 PM
I want to make sure I am in the mood, and available to answer questions. It would be rude to let questions go unanswered when I am busy.
That makes sense. I originally had different thoughts as to what the reasoning could be so I am glad you clarified it.

I liked walking through the botanical gardens in Tanglin. It's peaceful and quiet and you tend to miss that in a city like Singapore. For eating, I used to frequent Dempsy Hill (still do, when I am there) - the restaurants there are varied and unique. For spending time, Orchard Road (of course). For night life - Thumper, China Black, places on Clarke Quay.
Ill have to keep this in mind when I travel. I have no specific plans as of yet, but I do want to see the world.

While I was there, my business and leisure have taken me to Japan, China, Taiwan, Korea, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Hong Kong, Macau, Australia, New Zealand, India, Pakistan, Maldives and Sri Lanka. I love Singapore, but for holidays I would pick Sri Lanka - the most beautiful country on earth, with staggering old ruins, great beaches and fantastic safaris.

Okay so I am jealous. I know you are not answering questions right now, but if you get the chance either in here or a pm, could you give any tips you have for the areas? If not that is okay. I am just curious because going to every country is a goal of mine.

Runesmith
11-07-2017, 11:14 PM
Okay so I am jealous. I know you are not answering questions right now, but if you get the chance either in here or a pm, could you give any tips you have for the areas? If not that is okay. I am just curious because going to every country is a goal of mine.

Sure, I'd be glad to. Just PM me with the countries you would want to know about, and I can share my experience. Or, whenever I re-open this AMA (like now), fire away!

I am re-opening this AMA until 6pm Eastern Standard Time on Friday 10th November 2017. I will answer any/all questions posted during that time frame.

RainbowSky
11-07-2017, 11:26 PM
What inspires you for ideas for your stories?

nina@
11-08-2017, 08:31 AM
Hope these questions are not too weird!

How did you decide on your username here?
positive reinforcement or negative punishment?
yin or yang?
crowd or solitude?
beach or mountain?
risk taker or risk averse?
nocturnal or diurnal?
oversleep or insomnia?
someone who you love or someone who loves you?
die trying or live with regrets?
chance or choice?
reading a book or listening to music?
sugar or salt?
east or west?
fire or ice?
human or alien?
mono or poly?
observe or participate?
boobs or ass?
bondage or impact play?

SeaFlower
11-08-2017, 10:40 AM
Only one question for now

Can you expand the timeframe one week more ?

Doesn't seem enough for me to ask all I have in mind lol

Runesmith
11-08-2017, 10:31 PM
What inspires you for ideas for your stories?

If you mean the Cabin in the Woods - part of it was inspired by an investigative article I read some time ago on human trafficking. Although none of the girls who were interviewed were abducted, the article detailed how gangs that smuggle east European sex workers in to western Europe and US operate, including hidden holding camps in forests, and online auctions etc. The rest of it was supplied by my own deviant mind. And recently, long after I finished the story, came the news article about the British model who was abducted in Milan, and that had uncanny parallels to my story. I am planning a sequel to the story, but I need some time and less laziness to get it started.

The others are real life stories. I am stuck right now on the Shanghai Girl story, because I am discussing with her whether she is ok with some of her photos being published to illustrate the story. Those photos chronicle her evolution from a shy girl with fantasies to one who started living those fantasies.

Runesmith
11-08-2017, 11:01 PM
Hope these questions are not too weird!

How did you decide on your username here?
Believe it or not, long time ago I did have time to play MMPORGs like WoW. Runesmith was my gamer nick, and I have a hotmail account that I created those days specifically for the online games. I used that same account when I created my profile on GD, so I used the same username.
positive reinforcement or negative punishment?
I use both, although I favor giving rewards vs punishment. I use punishment only when needed, to drive home a point.
yin or yang?
Yin. She was better in bed than Yang.
crowd or solitude?
Solitude. Crowds irritate me.
beach or mountain?
Depends on my mood. Mountains tend to be more quiet and isolated, while beaches tend to be crowded these days. Sunrise and sunset are beautiful from both locations, but an isolated beach has the advantage that you can hear the surf.
risk taker or risk averse?
I take quite a lot of risks, but I analyze and mitigate some of potential failure points beforehand. So I would say I am a cautious risk taker.
nocturnal or diurnal?
Diurnal.
oversleep or insomnia?
I don't oversleep. I sleep around 6-7 hours at night, and never had issues with insomnia.
someone who you love or someone who loves you?
Both, but things are always more complicated than a simple binary choice.
die trying or live with regrets?
I'd rather die trying.
chance or choice?
Choice.
reading a book or listening to music?
I do both at the same time.
sugar or salt?
Either. Depending on whether it's a Schnizel or a cup of tea.
east or west?
East.
fire or ice?
Ice.
human or alien?
Depends on the alien.
mono or poly?
Poly. I don't believe in being selfish.
observe or participate?
Participate.
boobs or ass?
Ass.
bondage or impact play?
Bondage... Impact play comes after.

Runesmith
11-08-2017, 11:02 PM
Only one question for now

Can you expand the timeframe one week more ?

Doesn't seem enough for me to ask all I have in mind lol

And what are you willing to do to earn that?

SeaFlower
11-09-2017, 04:17 AM
And what are you willing to do to earn that?
For a week:
1- not post at 'last person to post wins' thread
2- keep going pantyless at work
3- Add to my sig a quote of your choice

Okay, first set. Mostly from your AMA:

You have visited almost all of Asia and Oceania, how impressive!
Can you list also the European countries you have travelled at?

- Being stupid enough to lose the one girl I would have been happy with in my life; marrying my ex; "upgrading" to skype from MSN Messenger; the people I have killed[/QUOTE]
So you do have a license to kill, right?
How many people have you killed?
You mean killed or "killed"?

You described yourself above as a cautious risk taker who takes a lot of risks and prefers choice over chance.
Are you familiar with the Black Swan effect?
Isn't a lot of chance involved to the overall outcome of your choices?

Okay, after this answer I have to ask again for 10th time
What is Xiao Bao Long
a. the food you have described
b. female
c. male
d. alien
e. more than one of the above

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Post
Are you still feeling the same? That you have reasonable chances?
Is the last person to post different than the last person not to post?

Quote:
- No plans as of yet
Any new plans?

Quote:
Why are you chicken?
How about a Chicken Game vs me at an autobahn with your DB9?
(We'll see how that goes)

Have you ever participated in an orgy?

How old were you when you first kissed a girl?

Truth or Dare?

Runesmith
11-09-2017, 11:01 AM
For a week:
1- not post at 'last person to post wins' thread
2- keep going pantyless at work
3- Add to my sig a quote of your choice

Ok, deal!

Okay, first set. Mostly from your AMA:

You have visited almost all of Asia and Oceania, how impressive!
Can you list also the European countries you have travelled at?
Let's see, in alphabetical order - Austria, Belgium, Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech republic, Denmark, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lichtenstein, Luxemborg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK, Vatican

- Being stupid enough to lose the one girl I would have been happy with in my life; marrying my ex; "upgrading" to skype from MSN Messenger; the people I have killed
So you do have a license to kill, right?
Technically, no. But in the profession I was in before the current one, it was unavoidable. And you usually chalk it up to experience.
How many people have you killed?
Seven. I will always remember their names.
You mean killed or "killed"?
I mean - killed. As in - they lost their lives. I didn't intend to kill them. No violence was involved. And three of them didn't die in pain (at least, that's what I believe).

You described yourself above as a cautious risk taker who takes a lot of risks and prefers choice over chance.
Are you familiar with the Black Swan effect?
Isn't a lot of chance involved to the overall outcome of your choices?
I am familiar with the Black Swan effect, and I don't claim to be immune. And yes, sometimes chance events dictate the necessity for the choices. I used to be more of a risk-taker when I was young, and it sometimes resulted in people ending up dead (they would have died anyway, but maybe they could have lived a bit longer). That taught me to carefully consider my choices.

Okay, after this answer I have to ask again for 10th time
What is Xiao Bao Long
a. the food you have described
b. female
c. male
d. alien
e. more than one of the above
Xiao Long Bao is a type of Shanghainese dumpling. And I love it. Both Yin and Yang happen to be parts of Chinese female given names, and I have slept with a girl who had Yin in her name, as well as with a girl who had Yang in her name. I preferred Yin. Come to think of it, I wish I had a chance to do them both at the same time - that would be awesome on a transcendental Zen kind of way.

Quote:
]Are you still feeling the same? That you have reasonable chances?
Yes. I am pretty confident of being the last person to post.
Is the last person to post different than the last person not to post?
Yes. They are different concepts.

Quote:
- No plans as of yet
Any new plans?
Nope. Still no plans.

Quote:
Why are you chicken?
How about a Chicken Game vs me at an autobahn with your DB9?
(We'll see how that goes)
Sure. Although, instead of an Autobahn, let's head to Nürburgring - safer for the other people on the road. Actually, come to think of it, my imaginary DB9 vs your imaginary Seat Ibiza isn't much of a danger to anyone except the imaginary bystanders.
Have you ever participated in an orgy?
Yes. Several times.

How old were you when you first kissed a girl?
Around 9 I think. I had a crush on a girl in my class.

Truth or Dare?
Truth.

SeaFlower
11-09-2017, 12:10 PM
[QUOTE=Runesmith;3030379]Ok, deal!
Nice! (umm.. I guess ?!)
Want to tell me what to write or I write "Ok, deal!"?

Let's see, in alphabetical order - Austria, Belgium, Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech republic, Denmark, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lichtenstein, Luxemborg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK, Vatican
:eek: Okay, so you've never been to Andorra
May I ask you about rest of the world apart from Europe/Asia/Oceania?

Do you still carry a gun?

Why you quote TV as a limit?

You mean for next week only?

Nope. Still no plans.
Do most women like it?

Yes. Several times.
When was your first orgy?
How many people max in one of your orgies?
Is there a woman race you've never had sex with?
Did you ever consider taking Viagra or simliar?

If you had a daughter would you like her to be with someone like you?

Left, Center or Right?

Do you plan to ever write a book about your travels and adventures?

5 restaurants you would recommend in Europe?

Do you do any sports?

Why the idea of a girl pantyless at work is so appealing to you?

Is there a dark fantasy you really crave but will never do?

Live for 100 years but last 81 in jail or live only 40 years a good life?

Runesmith
11-09-2017, 12:33 PM
Since you asked for it, put in your signature - Going pantyless for a week for Runesmith

😈

SeaFlower
11-09-2017, 12:41 PM
Since you asked for it, put in your signature - Going pantyless for a week for Runesmith

��

May I choose the letter size (Min) and color (White) ?

Edit: sig updated 19:53 GMT

Runesmith
11-09-2017, 10:07 PM
Actually, I like the color and the size.

Runesmith
11-09-2017, 11:03 PM
:eek: Okay, so you've never been to Andorra
May I ask you about rest of the world apart from Europe/Asia/Oceania?

Sure, you may. I like the rest of the world.

Do you still carry a gun?
I never owned a gun in my name. Other than for target practice and occasional hunting, I have never carried a gun.

Why you quote TV as a limit?
Even though I have stated that my preference is females, some people tend to think that the definition of female includes a male dressed up as a female. So I made that explicit.

You mean for next week only?
During the next week, you will slowly forget about that thread. Once you stop posting, so will that blue puppy that has a crush on you. Then all I need to do is to quickly promote a dozen other mediocre game threads, so that this particular thread is pushed to the second page. That will ensure that my final post there is the last.

Nope. Still no plans.
Do most women like it?

Yes, especially the Asian ones.

When was your first orgy?
It was in 2004, in Indonesia, of all places.
How many people max in one of your orgies?
Given the fluid nature of some of the events, it's difficult to count, but I think the most was this party where there were 11 people.
Is there a woman race you've never had sex with?
That depends on how you define race. If you mean it in the sense of the big 4 - Caucasian, African, Asian and Indo-european, I have had sex with women of all 4 of those races and all mixes except African-Indo-european. If you mean "race" in the sense of regional variations and national/ethnic identities - well, I have had sex with women in practically every country I have been to (including Saudi Arabia), but I am sure there is a lot of nationalities/ethnicities waiting out there to show me their own delights.
Did you ever consider taking Viagra or simliar?
I have taken Viagra twice, out of curiosity. I find the erection uncomfortable, and the lack of control over it disturbing. And Viagra ends up giving me a splitting headache, that spoils the mood in the end. If I get to the age where the apparatus doesn't work as intended, I would consider Viagra or something similar in the long term.

If you had a daughter would you like her to be with someone like you?

If that is what makes her happy, of course. One thing I have realized in life is that you can't dictate another person's happiness. And we all find happiness in our own way. If I had a daughter and if she was submissive, I would want her to find a dom that she would be happy with.

If Left, Center or Right?
Left of center. I am a liberal with firm belief in social welfare.

Do you plan to ever write a book about your travels and adventures?
Well, when I retire and suitably bored - maybe. Unless the "firm" gets to know that I am writing a tell-all book and decides to "silence" me.

5 restaurants you would recommend in Europe?

This is what comes to my mind at the moment - not in order of preference, but simply places where I love the food.
Astrance in Paris
Taktika Berri in Barcelona
Bareiss in Baiersbronn
Differente at Krone Hotel, Zurich
Maison des Tanneurs, Strasbourg

Do you do any sports?
Yes, if you consider sex and BDSM to be sports. In my free time I like cycling and hiking.

Why the idea of a girl pantyless at work is so appealing to you?
It's her state of mind that arouses me. Most girls feel vulnerable without a piece of flimsy cloth covering their labia. You can see the discomfort, the change in behavior, the arousal that comes from doing something "naughty", and the embarrassment at feeling that arousal. This is why I enjoy it.

Is there a dark fantasy you really crave but will never do?

I am turned on by the idea of asphyxiation (giving), but I will never do it because it is extremely dangerous in inexperienced hands, and I am inexperienced in that.

Is Live for 100 years but last 81 in jail or live only 40 years a good life?
The former. 81 years is long enough to figure out a way to escape. And I assume that sentence is due to me having stolen a huge amount of money and securely hidden it somewhere. I know a nice place in Brazil where that money will buy me a completely new identity and a mansion in a leafy suburb.

nina@
11-10-2017, 04:36 AM
Has the timeframe for this ama to be open increased by one week for everyone to ask questions due to seaflowers sacrifice of her panties?

The first thing you do in the mornings?

The last thing you do before sleeping?

Favourite word?

Favourite smell?

Favourite line?

Motto in life?

An incident that changed your outlook towards something?

Most important qualities that you look for in a sub/partner?

SeaFlower
11-10-2017, 04:06 PM
Well played :confused:
Okay, which countries of the rest of the world have you visited?

Are the 7 kills you mention related to euthanasia?

During the next week, you will slowly forget about that thread. Once you stop posting, so will that blue puppy that has a crush on you. Then all I need to do is to quickly promote a dozen other mediocre game threads, so that this particular thread is pushed to the second page. That will ensure that my final post there is the last.
Are you a dreamer?
Do you believe in magic?
Do you believe you will outlive me?

Do you like science fiction?
Have you read Isaac Asimov?

Name 3 of your favourite
-books
-foods
-movies
-actors
-songs
-cars
-sports to watch
-politicians

Will you finish 'Sanghai Girl' within 2017?

Ever had sex at work (when at office not travel)?
At college?
At a public place in Germany?

Being stupid enough to lose the one girl I would have been happy with in my life; marrying my ex
What would you have done different in order not to lose the one you really loved?
Is your ex-wife among the 7 people you have killed?

Runesmith
11-10-2017, 10:17 PM
Has the timeframe for this ama to be open increased by one week for everyone to ask questions due to seaflowers sacrifice of her panties?
Yes. I guess I should announce that.
The first thing you do in the mornings?
Wake up, hahaha... and then I check my phone to see if anything urgent has come up while I was asleep.
The last thing you do before sleeping?
Check my phone to see if everything is under control.
Favourite word?
Negotiate

Favourite smell?
Smell of frangipani flowers carried by the sea breeze... takes me back to a time when I was truly happy.

Favourite line?
"How come you never see a headline like 'Psychic Wins Lottery'?" - Jay Leno
Motto in life?
Always forgive, but never forget.
An incident that changed your outlook towards something?
Once when I was much younger, I was on a mission in a remote corner of Asia. Even though the military government of that country vehemently denied it, there was a thriving sex trade going on. The prostitutes probably made less than $2 a night. One morning I woke up a bit earlier than usual and decided to take a walk... and I saw that a lot of the ladies of the night had changed out of their racy outfits in to somber, traditional dresses, and spending their meager earnings to buy lotus blossoms and heading to the Buddhist temple nearby. That made me realize that no matter what we do to earn a living, we are all human beings with our own complex lives, hopes and dreams. Since then, I have never looked down on anyone because of what they do.
Most important qualities that you look for in a sub/partner?
Intelligence, wit, and especially for long distance/virtual relationships - being able to compromise and negotiate (instead of just saying "no" to something, explaining why - because I may not have a full understanding of the living conditions/restrictions - and being willing to negotiate and arrive at something else that achieve the objective, whether it may be training, reward or punishment.

PS: I love your new profile pic

Runesmith
11-10-2017, 11:41 PM
Well played :confused:
Okay, which countries of the rest of the world have you visited?
In Latin America - Argentina, Brazil, Peru; In Middle East - Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Israel, Quatar, Saudi Arabia; in Africa - Kenya, South Africa.

Are the 7 kills you mention related to euthanasia?
No.

Are you a dreamer?
Yes.
Do you believe in magic?
In parlor tricks - yes (I am pretty good at that). In mystical mumbo-jumbo - no.
Do you believe you will outlive me?
I am pretty confident. When such options are available, I will save up for a health insurance that covers transplanting my brain in to the body of a 3rd world serf and/or uploading my personality to a neural network... Just so that I can be the last to post.

Do you like science fiction?
Yes, it's my favorite genre.
Have you read Isaac Asimov?
Yes. When I was around 11 I discovered this American library close to where I lived at the time. The first book I borrowed there was an Asimov non-fiction book called "Of time and space and other things". I recently saw this book in an old books store while I was in the US and bought it just out of sentimental reasons. I have read a large percentage of the 200+ books he wrote (both fiction and non-fiction).

Name 3 of your favourite
-books
-foods
-movies
-actors
-songs
-cars
-sports to watch
-politicians

Books:
Evolution - Stephen Baxter
American Gods - Neil Gaiman
Eternity Road - Jack McDevitt

Food:
Bavarian white sausage
Phad Thai
Peking duck

Movies:
The Truman Show
Inception
Shutter Island

Actors:
Anthony Hopkins
Uma Thurman
Bruce Willis

Songs (really depends on the mood, actually):
Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
99 Luftballons - Nena
Tage wie diese - Die Toten Hosen

Cars:

Audi S6
Aston Martin DB9 (until DB11 comes along, haha)
Prosche 911 Targa 4 GTS

Sports to watch: None. Sports bore me. I'd rather watch paint drying on the wall.

Politicians:

Angela Merkel
Lee Kwan Yue
Ségolène Royal

Will you finish 'Sanghai Girl' within 2017?
I hope so.

Will Ever had sex at work (when at office not travel)?
Yes.
At college?
Of course.
At a public place in Germany?
Yep.

Being stupid enough to lose the one girl I would have been happy with in my life; marrying my ex
What would you have done different in order not to lose the one you really loved?
Quit my job and settle down in a foreign country... Or maybe elope, given the circumstances... Or massacre a certain village. In short - grow a pair of balls and take a tough decision. The question I faced was - if I took such a decision, would that weigh on us and ultimately destroy the happiness we could have? That was a chance to be taken, and I decided not to.
Is your ex-wife among the 7 people you have killed?
Unfortunately, no. Neither is her mom.

Runesmith
11-10-2017, 11:54 PM
The time frame for this AMA is now extended until 6pm Eastern Standard Time on Friday 17th November 2017, due to SeaFlower sacrificing her panties at work for that extension. Enjoy!

SeaFlower
11-11-2017, 02:56 AM
[QUOTE=Runesmith;3032528]In Latin America - Argentina, Brazil, Peru; In Middle East - Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Israel, Quatar, Saudi Arabia; in Africa - Kenya, South Africa.

So you've been everywhere but not in North America and the Poles...meh, you're boring.
How come and never visited the USA, Canada or the Carribean?

Was poison or pills or similar used for those killings ?

Doesn't the last person not to post can be interpreted in 2 different ways, one of which is identical to last person to post?

"I robot" or "Foundation" trilogy?
Will you ever write a kinky sci-fi story here?
What you think of extraterrestrial life?

Do you watch any TV at all?
News channel you prefer?
Favourite shows?

Don't you think ultimate happiness should be given a chance, even against the odds?
Was the decision not to pursuit it with your beloved a wrong one in retrospect?
Which chance you'd prefer to take
[99% win 1 / 1% lose 100] or [1% win 500 / 99% lose 10]

Most orgasms in one day?
Longest period without an orgasm (last 3 years)?
Longets period you have denied one of your subs?

How close did you get to killing your mother in law?

Runesmith
11-11-2017, 06:42 AM
[QUOTE=Runesmith;3032528]In Latin America - Argentina, Brazil, Peru; In Middle East - Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Israel, Quatar, Saudi Arabia; in Africa - Kenya, South Africa.

So you've been everywhere but not in North America and the Poles...meh, you're boring.
How come and never visited the USA, Canada or the Carribean?
Oops, I missed the continent of North America. East coast of US is practically my second home. I have been to Canada once. Caribbean - never.

Was poison or pills or similar used for those killings ?
Poison, no. Pills - yes, but not with the express purpose of killing.

Doesn't the last person not to post can be interpreted in 2 different ways, one of which is identical to last person to post?
No, because that would include people who have never posted.

"I robot" or "Foundation" trilogy?
Both are great, but if forced to choose, I'd take the foundation trilogy. The movie they made out of I Robot collection was utter crap, which makes the stories less desirable by association (although the movie had very little in common with the stories narrated by Dr Susan Calvin).
Will you ever write a kinky sci-fi story here?
I actually started writing a science fiction story on a different site, but it's not kinky. A kinky science fiction story does sound interesting.
What you think of extraterrestrial life?
In a universe as vast as this, if life does not exist outside this planet, I would be extremely surprised. However, I don't subscribe to the notion of aliens in Star Trek, Star Wars and other crap - ie. humanoids with bumps on their faces, or spiders. If you look at the variety of life on Earth, including the extinct ediacaran fauna, it would be ridiculous to assume that the same body structure would be repeated elsewhere with different conditions and evolutionary pressures.

Do you watch any TV at all?
Yes, I do. The TV in my signature stands for "transvestite."
News channel you prefer?
CNN... although I get pretty irritated lately by how they overly dramatize everything. As Hasan Minhaj said during the White House Correspondant's dinner roast - it's not breaking news every time Sanjay Gupta discovers a new sun block. And I can't stand that guy who gargles his own spit.
Favourite shows?
Criminal Minds, Game of Thrones, most of the stuff on Natgeo.
Don't you think ultimate happiness should be given a chance, even against the odds?
If one is sure that it is the ultimate happiness and that it would last - yes.
Was the decision not to pursuit it with your beloved a wrong one in retrospect?
I don't know.
Which chance you'd prefer to take
[99% win 1 / 1% lose 100] or [1% win 500 / 99% lose 10]
The first. I'd play it 11 times, and then use the winnings to play the second. If I lose that, I lose nothing.

Most orgasms in one day?
Not sure. Around 5 or 6, I guess. More if orgasm without ejaculation is counted.
Longest period without an orgasm (last 3 years)?
1 week - as a result of a dare I lost against TheKidWithSkills
Longets period you have denied one of your subs?
28 days, with the Shanghai Girl.

How close did you get to killing your mother in law?
Way too close...

SeaFlower
11-11-2017, 07:52 AM
Are/were you involved in Medicine?
Have you worked in a hospital?
Are you working with doctors?
Are you a doctor?
Have you killed those people while trying a therapy on them?

Runesmith
11-11-2017, 08:03 AM
Are/were you involved in Medicine?
Yes... but you know that the definition of the word "involved" is pretty broad, right?
Have you worked in a hospital?
Since the word used for describing what my profession does is not "working", I would say no.
Are you working with doctors?
See above.
Are you a doctor?
Yes.
Have you killed those people while trying a therapy on them?
No. What's the stage the comes before therapy?

SeaFlower
11-11-2017, 08:16 AM
Since the word used for describing what my profession does is not "working", I would say no.
So, are you currently working in a hospital or similar?

Yes.
A doctor, like in medicine, or meaning you have a Phd etc?

No. What's the stage the comes before therapy?[/QUOTE]
Can't people be killed (okay...die) when new or other treatments are tested, clinical trials with volunteers usually desperate?

Have you ever worked (or still working) for an organization like Doctors Without Borders or similar?

Have you ever worked for a government for military or intelligence purposes?

Optional question (you may not answer):

Do you have kids?

Runesmith
11-11-2017, 10:31 AM
So, are you currently working in a hospital or similar?
Currently, no. What hospital work would require one to jet around the world regularly? What I do now is way more interesting than that.

A doctor, like in medicine, or meaning you have a Phd etc?
Both.

Can't people be killed (okay...die) when new or other treatments are tested, clinical trials with volunteers usually desperate?
Yes, they can.

Have you ever worked (or still working) for an organization like Doctors Without Borders or similar?
Now, no.

Have you ever worked for a government for military or intelligence purposes?

Do you think anyone who has at any time been in that line of work will ever admit it?

Optional question (you may not answer):

Do you have kids?
No! No! Of course not!! I have no orphan kids selected for their special skills, in a hidden camp being trained to infiltrate enemy installations and gather intelligence. None at all. Who told you that?! Absolutely not. That's preposterous. I absolutely deny it. And no, they are not being trained for saboteur work.

nina@
11-12-2017, 12:41 AM
glad you liked my avatar pic! might change it soon!

Are you having fun answering questions here?

Do you enjoy the fact that you get to travel so much and see new places, cultures, cuisines etc or whine that you have to constantly travel? elaborate

On an average what percentage of your time do you spent in airports and flights in a year?

Ever had a crush on an air hostess or flight crew?

Are you an environmentalist?

Before the US elections what according to you were the chances of Trump winning?

Do you think there is an inverse correlation between Trump voters and IQ? (No offence to anyone)

What kinds of obedience training have you given to subs before?

SeaFlower
11-12-2017, 05:12 AM
Okay, so
-you are a doctor who has killed seven people
-no violence was involved
-you know all their names
-some died in pain some not
-their deaths had nothing to do with euthanasia
-nor were result of some kind of therapy
-no poison has been used
-pills were used but not for the purpose of killing them

Was the pills purpose pain relief?
Anaesthesia?
Would you consider you killed a man if he died during/after an operation in your hands?
How many of those killings took place in Asia?
Would you consider them an act of duty, out of medicine?
Do you consider yourself a murderer?

What is your opinion about euthanasia?
Death sentence?

Live 30 years a very happy life or 90 years with serious health problems from start to end?

Do you like animals?
Pets?

Name three
-places you liked more
-things you liked
-things you disliked
in
1 Japan
2 Greece
3 Brazil

Height?
Weight?
Eye color?
Older than 42?

How soon you realised your marriage wouldn't last?
Did you cheat on your ex-wife when still together?
Have you had online subs during this period?
Did you treat your ex-wife as a sub in sex?

Do most women enjoy anal?
Have you ever seen a girl having an anal orgasm?
Without any other stimulation?
Biggest thing you have ever inserted in an ass?
Biggest thing ever inserted in your ass?

Have you ever whipped a sub severely?
To what extent? Scars, bruises?

Do you enjoy to edge yourself?

Do you have online subs at the moment?
How many?
All female?
Where/how you find them?

Ever been actively involved in politics?
Do you think it really matters what person is president of United States for most important issues?

Runesmith
11-12-2017, 07:22 AM
glad you liked my avatar pic! might change it soon!

Are you having fun answering questions here?
Yes, I am, actually. And I am having fun evading some too.

Do you enjoy the fact that you get to travel so much and see new places, cultures, cuisines etc or whine that you have to constantly travel? elaborate
I love traveling, especially when it is to places I haven't been before - because everything is new. However, going to places I have been to before is also fun, because I get to reconnect with the friends I made, explore the place further and discover new things. I only whine to my boss, because if she finds out how much I enjoy my job, she'll stop giving me raises.

On an average what percentage of your time do you spent in airports and flights in a year?
Let's see... I travel at least one week out of the month, which means a minimum of 24 intercontinental flights (to and fro) a year. Each departure takes a minimum of 2 hours at the airport (total 48 hours), and each arrival around 1 hour (total 24 hours), and transfers usually take a minimum of 2 hours (total 24 hours). So in an year, I spend 96 hours at airports at a minimum.

As for flights, a flight to US east coast takes around 10 hours, and the return takes about 9 hours. As at least half of my trips are to the US, this means I spend (6*10 + 6*9) = 114 hours a year on board Delta. I make about 4 visits to Asia, which takes about 13 hours to, and 14 hours fro. So I spend around (4*13+4*14)= 108 hours on Air France/KLM. At least 1 trip to Brazil, which takes around 11.5 hours from Paris, and 11 hours back, which takes the Air France/KLM total to 130.5 hours. The other flight could be to middle East (6 hrs either way) or to Australia (26 hours each way).

So in total, I spend about 256.5 to 296.5 hours on board aircraft per year. With a work week of 40 hours, and 46 working weeks a year (total of 1840 working hours a year), I spend close to 14% of my working time in the air (which is not exactly true, because most of the time I fly on weekends).

Ever had a crush on an air hostess or flight crew?
If by "crush" you mean I ever met stewardesses I wanted to get in bed - yes. Contrary to what you see in porn, the air crew would never fuck on the plane, as it would result in rapid dismissal and at least misdemeanor charges. So what I do is, I flirt with the ones I like, and if we click, and she happens to stay overnight in the city instead of flying out, I arrange to meet for drinks. The issue is, most flight crew are on quick turnaround, which only gives them a few hours to sleep, and even when not, the air hostesses tend to flock together and pussy-block each other. So this doesn't work out all the time.

Are you an environmentalist?
I believe in protecting the environment, because if we don't we end up screwing up the planet we evolved to survive on. I am do acknowledge that we have to make certain concessions - eg. artificial fertilizer and pesticides are needed to increase food yield per square meter and without some of that, major part of the population will starve to death. Drastic reduction of the population directly affects the way we live (eg. a city needs a certain population density to survive, and technologies like computers and smart phones are apex technologies that require a huge pyramid of technological steps with manual labor beneath them. We need to conserve the few areas of pristine forest left on Earth, and restore what we can, and at the same time, move to smarter technologies and power sources that minimize environmental damage. And we also need to stabilize the population at around 8-9 billion, or we are all toast.

Before the US elections what according to you were the chances of Trump winning?
Close to zero, because I had faith in the intelligence of the American electorate and the ability of the democratic party to run a viable campaign... both of which let us down.

Do you think there is an inverse correlation between Trump voters and IQ? (No offence to anyone)
Low IQ is characterized by the inability process information in a logical manner, so obviously Trump voters exhibit characteristics of low IQ. If you look at any population, close to half the population has below average IQ. Trump effectively mobilized the population with the lowest 30% IQ and got them to vote, while Hillary, with her arrogance and strategy, effectively alienated them. To the morons, a "billionaire" who talked at their level and spoke to their base instincts was a banner to rally around. Hillary campaign believed to the end that they would win (which showed how deluded they were), while to the rest of us in the world, it was like watching a train wreck in slow motion. You might remember my blog post just before your election, urging at least the Getdare population to get out and vote, because it was pretty clear towards the end what will happen.

The unfortunate thing is, the democratic party still hasn't learned from their mistakes, and are counting on an anti-Trump backlash to bring them the house in 2018, without an effective strategy to mobilize and neutralize. All it would take is a bit of effective hate campaigning in the last 6 months to hand the Orange One the absolute power.

What kinds of obedience training have you given to subs before?
My training tends to be goal oriented, according to what the sub wants to achieve. In some cases, these were obvious - like weight loss or giving up smoking. In such cases I would create tasks and rules that gradually enforced the behaviors that led to the desired goal.

In some cases, it was oriented towards perceived or non-perceived barriers holding the subs back from achieving something they wanted in a sexual sense. Some women are traumatized by past experiences, and even though they subconsciously desire something, they consciously block it due to past experience. This tends to be things like penetrative sex, anal, exhibitionism, humiliation, degradation etc. So I gradually train them to overcome their mental barriers step by step, until they realize one day that now they are free to enjoy the thing they simultaneously desired and feared.

nina@
11-12-2017, 07:29 AM
By crush I meant you liked or felt attracted to someone secretly and never told them so but thought you could totally fuck them. I don't watch porn and I am aware of professional ethics and that people don't sleep around while on duty. But thanks for answering my questions elaborately. I am having fun asking you questions too!

Runesmith
11-12-2017, 07:48 AM
By crush I meant you liked or felt attracted to someone secretly and never told them so but thought you could totally fuck them. I don't watch porn and I am aware of professional ethics and that people don't sleep around while on duty. But thanks for answering my questions elaborately. I am having fun asking you questions too!

I am hardly the kind of guy who would keep an attraction silent/secret, actually.

nina@
11-12-2017, 07:51 AM
I am hardly the kind of guy who would keep an attraction silent/secret, actually.

Are you implying that you have always been able to sleep with whomever you have ever wanted to sleep with?

Runesmith
11-12-2017, 09:23 AM
Okay, so
-you are a doctor who has killed seven people
-no violence was involved
-you know all their names
-some died in pain some not
-their deaths had nothing to do with euthanasia
-nor were result of some kind of therapy
-no poison has been used
-pills were used but not for the purpose of killing them

Was the pills purpose pain relief?
In some cases, yes.
Anaesthesia?
Anesthesia is not done with pills. Pills can be given for sedation (also in pre-anesthesia) but anesthesia is mostly inhalation and/or intra-venous.
Pills are given for way more uses than you seem to think.
Would you consider you killed a man if he died during/after an operation in your hands?
Yes.
How many of those killings took place in Asia?
Would you consider them an act of duty, out of medicine?
I would consider them mistakes, lack of experience and/or lack of facilities.
Do you consider yourself a murderer?
No, but I consider myself responsible for those deaths... Not that anyone else would have done better under the circumstances.
What is your opinion about euthanasia?
I fully support it, and believe it should be legalized worldwide.
Death sentence?
I support death sentence.

Live 30 years a very happy life or 90 years with serious health problems from start to end?
The former.

Do you like animals?
Yes. And some of them are pretty tasty.
Pets?
I like pets, but with my travel schedule, they wouldn't survive long.

Name three
-places you liked more
-things you liked
-things you disliked
in
1 Japan
2 Greece
3 Brazil
Japan
- Places I like:

Hamarikyo gardens of the Shogun of Tokugawa in Tokyo
Kawaguchiko lake at the foot of Mt Fuji in Fujikawaguchiko prefecture
Shibuya district in Tokyo

- Things I like:

Karaoke sessions with the very pretty admins and interns they hire at the Tokyo office
Moe teahouses (also known as Maid cafes)
Kokuto Shochu, oyuwari style (preferably in the company of the said admins and interns)

- Things I dislike:

The crowds
Ubiquitous smoking
Tiny hotel rooms

Greece
- Places I like:

Meteora (You must go here before you die)
Santorini
Peloponnese

- Things I like:

Hiking in Santorini
Island hopping
The food... I love everything the Greeks cook up

- Things I don't like:

The girls are really pretty but tough to pick up because of the language barrier
Crime rate in Athens
"Can't be bothered" attitude when it comes to customer sevice

Brazil:
- Places I like:

Downtown Rio at night
Copa Cabana (when it's not very crowded)
The pantanal

- Things I like:

The stunning girls
Friendly bars in Rio
Swamp boating in the pantanal

- Things I don't like:

The stunning girls are prostitutes in 99% of the time; the other 1% are girlfriends of the local mafiosi
The Portuguese custom of interrupting others while they are speaking by talking louder than them
The "tourist tax"

Height?
Sufficient
Weight?
Proportional
Eye color?
Brown
Older than 42?
Yes

How soon you realised your marriage wouldn't last?
3 years. But I gave it 5 before calling it quits.
Did you cheat on your ex-wife when still together?
Believe it or not - no.
Have you had online subs during this period?
No. I only started with online subs after I separated with my ex.
Did you treat your ex-wife as a sub in sex?
No. I treated her as an equal. That was probably part of the problem.

Do most women enjoy anal?
All women enjoy anal, if they were introduced to it correctly.
Have you ever seen a girl having an anal orgasm?
Without any other stimulation?
Yes and yes. The second condition is rare, but can be achieved if you edge her several times before anal.
Biggest thing you have ever inserted in an ass?
My cock, of course, hahaha... actually it's be a coke can.
Biggest thing ever inserted in your ass?
I am not in to anal insertion.
Have you ever whipped a sub severely?
To what extent? Scars, bruises?
I had only one sub who was in to extreme whipping. She was quite proud of the tiger stripe bruises she left with. She was also the one I did the table tennis paddle imprint.

Do you enjoy to edge yourself?
Yes.

Do you have online subs at the moment?
How many?
All female?
Where/how you find them?
Yes. I have two. Both are female. One is a sub I met in Singapore a couple of years back during a party, and she still serves me as an online sub, and we sometimes meet up when I am there and her husband happens to be away. The other is a German sub, whom I have never met - I got to know her through collarspace. The Shanghai Girl is no longer a serving sub - I released her so that she can pursue the guy she wants to marry.

Ever been actively involved in politics?
Yes, but not as a candidate. That was the major reason for my absence from the forum for the past few months.
Do you think it really matters what person is president of United States for most important issues?
Yes, especially when it comes to foreign policy, diplomacy, declaration of war and use of nuclear weapons.

Runesmith
11-12-2017, 09:54 AM
Are you implying that you have always been able to sleep with whomever you have ever wanted to sleep with?

No, but I probably haven't shied away from trying, or kept that desire a secret... well, not after I lost my virginity.

SeaFlower
11-12-2017, 10:17 AM
Have you ever paid for sex?

If so, what was the highest amount?

Runesmith
11-12-2017, 11:08 AM
Have you ever paid for sex?

If so, what was the highest amount?

Yes. I have paid dancers for lap dances, tipped karaoke hostesses and blow-job bar waitresses for letting themselves be fondled and/or for putting their mouths to better uses than singing, and tipped Asian masseuses for happy endings (that weren't often requested, though).

I haven't actually paid money to a woman to spend the night with me, because the biggest satisfaction comes from convincing her to sleep with you - and money changes that from seduction to a purchase (and the woman to a prostitute). However, some of the women I have slept with have asked for taxi money after the fact or to go shopping with them and buy them underwear or accessories (happens pretty often in Vietnam and the Philippines).

The most amount of money I have spent on a woman I had sex with was around 500 Euros - she was drinking with a bunch of friends to celebrate her birthday, and I settled her tab (because her card got declined) before taking her up to my room. She offered to pay me back, but I never followed up on that.

SeaFlower
11-12-2017, 11:08 AM
I would consider them mistakes, lack of experience and/or lack of facilities.

No, but I consider myself responsible for those deaths... Not that anyone else would have done better under the circumstances.

Okay, I think I am covered regarding the killings.
Thanks a lot for the answers!

Yes. And some of them are pretty tasty.
If I remember correctly you have eaten snakes and also tarantula.
Anything else as strange or even stranger?

Kokuto Shochu, oyuwari style (preferably in the company of the said admins and interns)
Can you elaborate on this?

Tiny hotel rooms
How tiny?

Island hopping
Have you done sailing?

Is it the same at Greek restaurants in Germany?
Name a Greek food you love

The girls are really pretty but tough to pick up because of the language barrier
Do you think they go often pantyless at work?

When exactly this happens???!!!??
Have you ever been in Rio during the Carnival?

Ass or Boobs?

Believe it or not - no.
How come?

Yes and yes. The second condition is rare, but can be achieved if you edge her several times before anal.
Any other recommendation except edging?
Is it worth a try?

Not even a female finger?
Would you consider that anal insertion?

I had only one sub who was in to extreme whipping. She was quite proud of the tiger stripe bruises she left with. She was also the one I did the table tennis paddle imprint.
Any recommendation for quick recovery?
(heal bruises, make them vanish)

What are your thoughts for the European Union?
About Brexit?

How probable you think is to have in the near (or not very distant) future
- a nuclear war
- a major nuclear accident bigger than Chernobyl
- major war due to overpopulation/lack of resources
- loss (for big part of the world) of access to technology
- a severe worldwide epidemic disease

Did you suspect that my favorite color is blue?

Runesmith
11-12-2017, 10:58 PM
Okay, I think I am covered regarding the killings.
Thanks a lot for the answers!
Great.
If I remember correctly you have eaten snakes and also tarantula.
Anything else as strange or even stranger?
Let's see:

Balut - raw duck embryo straight from the egg - Philippines
Boiled quail embryo - Vietnam
Deep fried sparrow - eaten whole, bones and all - Harbin, China
Century egg (fermented egg) - China
Moon cakes - China (not very weird, but not many people react well to the pickled duck yolk inside)
Hedgehog - Vietnam
Pangolin - Vietnam
La viande du Cheval - Paris
Boshintang (dog meat soup) - Korea
Boiled tuna eyeballs - Japan
Palm weevil larvae - Indonesia
Fried bamboo worm - Thailand
Fried crickets, grasshoppers and cicadas - Bangkok (sold on the roadside near Khaosan road, where backpacker hostels are) - if you have a chance, try it

Can you elaborate on this?
Sure. The interns tend to be in their 20's and pretty in the "Japanese school girl" style, and the admins are generally in their 30's and dress in formal office clothes with very short skirts. I am not sure if it is part of their job description or not, but they seem to take on the task of "taking the foreigner drinking after dinner" duty. They hold their drink pretty well, although the interns don't have that much stamina. No, I have never tried to get any of them in bed, because I don't want to risk my standing in the Tokyo office.

Wait, that's what you wanted to ask, right?

Tiny hotel rooms
How tiny?
At the Grand Prince in Shinagawa, where I usually stay, the rooms are around 30 sq meters including the bathroom, and that is around the largest you get in Tokyo (usually around 20 - 25 sq meters).

Island hopping
Have you done sailing?
Yes, but not in Greece. In Greece I usually take the ferries.
Is it the same at Greek restaurants in Germany?
Name a Greek food you love
It's tough to select just one, but the one I've been thinking of eating again when I go to Greece next is Kleftiko - lamb shank baked in clay (in most places they just cover it in aluminum foil, but I know a few places that do it the traditional way).

Do you think they go often pantyless at work?
Not sure, but I would love to imagine so.
When exactly this happens???!!!??
Have you ever been in Rio during the Carnival?
At very early in the morning just before the sunrise. It's very quiet and peaceful except for the occasional passed out drunk. I haven't been in Rio during the carnival, unfortunately.

Ass or Boobs?
I love boobs, but ass is my priority.

Believe it or not - no.
How come?
I wanted a marriage like what my parents have, so I wanted to give it my best shot. Even though there were many temptations, I stuck to the vows, until we finally separated.

Any other recommendation except edging?
Is it worth a try?
Humping a couch arm or a hard pillow roll while being anal fucked does it for some girls. There was one time I experimented with putting a drop of menthol oil on the clit and rubbing a bit around the anus of a tied up sub, and let her writhe for a bit before anal penetration... she nearly got there.

And yes, it is worth a try. Even several tries, if the first one is not satisfactory (it's probably the guy not knowing how to do it properly - find someone else)

Not even a female finger?
Would you consider that anal insertion?
Prostrate stimulation with a female finger is something I have tried during massage (in Asia it's called Jua Gen). Can't say I am a fan.

Any recommendation for quick recovery?
(heal bruises, make them vanish)

Whipping: Condition the skin with a good moisturizer at least an hour before - that reduces the uneven splitting of the skin during whipping. After the whipping, clean off the blood with boiled and cooled water (room temperature), and do not apply iodine or ice (the mistake most people make). For the next two days, let the skin heal naturally, without being stretched too much (eg. don't sit much)
Impact play: Apply ice to the area within the first 2 hours to reduce bruising. After 24 hours, start applying hot compresses to break down the exsanguinations faster.

What are your thoughts for the European Union?
About Brexit?
EU is probably the only thing that can keep peace in Europe, and the best prospect for many of the European countries to achieve economic development (access to the common market). The "big government regulation" side of things doesn't appeal too much to my liberal thinking, but I concede that there is no other alternative.

As for Brexit - if it is handled well, it will only set Britain back by a couple of decades in terms of economic growth. If it is handled the way May is handling it - it might result in the dissolution of the kingdom and head towards civil war.

How probable you think is to have in the near (or not very distant) future
- a nuclear war
A limited nuclear exchange - highly probable. A global nuclear war - not very likely.
- a major nuclear accident bigger than Chernobyl
It's only a matter of time.
- major war due to overpopulation/lack of resources
The first of those will happen in the next 5 years.
- loss (for big part of the world) of access to technology
This is inevitable even in a limited nuclear exchange. There are other factors that can lead to it - asteroid strike, super-volcanic eruption, increase in average global temperature by more than half a degree in a decade.
- a severe worldwide epidemic disease

Very likely. With the population densities in modern cities, combined with ease of air travel and ecological stressors - this is a disaster waiting to happen.
Did you suspect that my favorite color is blue?
Yes, but the yellow flower in the avatar had me doubting. I guess you couldn't find a pic with a blue flower, or don't have access to photoshop.

nina@
11-13-2017, 04:41 AM
Some more questions for you

You mentioned you watch Nat Geo. (I watch that a lot too)
Name 5 favourite Nat Geo shows of all time that you followed?

CNN or BBC?

What are your views on Cyber bullying?

Do you find it ironical that Melania Trump has taken the cause of cyber bullying?

Are you active on Twitter/social media. If yes name five famous people that you follow?

Have you ever been (emotionally) close to any kid or babysat them as an adult? If not your own then maybe neice/nephew/friends kid etc

Do you draw inspiration from things/people/nature/experiences etc. If yes then give a few examples from your life

Do you ever self reflect. If yes, did you ever find yourself to be a little full of yourself? (Mean no offence to you:))

It is difficult to fill a cup which is already full. Do you understand what this means? Do you think it applies to you? (Again no offence please:))

You play lounge games because
1) you like the games
2) you like to interact with certain people
3) you are bored
4) any other reason.. please specify

How many books do you read in a year on an average? Name the last 5 books you read?

Name the most boring -
1) book you read
2) movie you saw
3) person you met (description would do instead of name)

SeaFlower
11-13-2017, 08:06 AM
Wait, that's what you wanted to ask, right?
Hehe not exactly, still not googling "Kokuto Shochu, oyuwari style", can you explain it?

Do you live alone?

Do you play the stock market?
Do you gamble in any monetary form?

Free will or Illusion of free will ?
Richard Dawkins or Stephen Jay Gould ?
Are you religious in any way or interpretation?

Tit for Tat or Mutual Cooperation?
Is the latter an utopia?

Can someone be a good politician and not lie, even if she/he is honest?

Is "judging by the result" just another way to state our ignorance about a process?

Could you pick a "best sex of your life" occasion?

Do you watch porn regularly?

Live blind with sex or deaf without?

Why should someone want to have the color of his favorite color??!

Runesmith
11-13-2017, 11:37 PM
Some more questions for you

You mentioned you watch Nat Geo. (I watch that a lot too)
Name 5 favourite Nat Geo shows of all time that you followed?
My favorite is Mayday - Air Crash Investigations series (given that I fly a lot, it holds a morbid fascination for me. The others are - Cosmos, The State, Before the flood, Origins. Ok, these are probably not the best shows of all time, but at least the ones I watched this year.
CNN or BBC?
I prefer CNN, except when the spit-gargler comes on and pretends to be an expert at everything. Come to think of it, CNN is full of divas.

What are your views on Cyber bullying?
I believe it should not be tolerated. However, when regulating it, we need to be mindful of the fact that it can go PC extremely fast - eg. how do you differentiate gentle ribbing vs bullying? Or snark/sarcasm vs insult? I wouldn't want "anti-cyber-bullying" efforts to become a new kind of censorship.

Do you find it ironical that Melania Trump has taken the cause of cyber bullying?
Since her husband is the biggest cyber bully of all, it is ironic. However, just like all other banana republic dictatorships, the Trump regime pretends to espouse a cause it wants to destroy, and appoints either an ineffectual buffoon or an opponent of the cause to head it. Melania is the ineffectual buffoon.

Are you active on Twitter/social media. If yes name five famous people that you follow?
I don't have a twitter or Facebook account. I created a Facebook account several months ago when I joined this volunteer movement for combating Russian trolls prior to the elections in Germany. That's a fake persona and has nothing to do with me.

Have you ever been (emotionally) close to any kid or babysat them as an adult? If not your own then maybe neice/nephew/friends kid etc
Yes. When my sister's kids were born, she and her boyfriend were living with me. I helped raise my niece and nephew until they were 5-6 years old, and still love them to bits.

Do you draw inspiration from things/people/nature/experiences etc. If yes then give a few examples from your life
I am inspired by nature. One of my hobbies is photography, and that was inspired by my love of nature. I photograph beautiful sceneries, sunrise/sunset, animals... and of course, I hike so that I can take those pics.

Is that what you were getting at?
Do you ever self reflect. If yes, did you ever find yourself to be a little full of yourself? (Mean no offence to you:))
Of course. Being the absolute perfection of human kind, I do sometimes find me in awe of myself. But then I quickly bring myself back to reality by telling myself - "You are not unique. There have been others like you. And who knows, there may be another like you in another thousand years or so."

It is difficult to fill a cup which is already full. Do you understand what this means? Do you think it applies to you? (Again no offence please:))
Actually, in my case, it's a cup that can never be filled, I guess. A full cup would be jaded and skeptical. I love learning new things and new experiences. At the same time, I do like re-experiencing things I like.

You play lounge games because
1) you like the games
2) you like to interact with certain people
3) you are bored
4) any other reason.. please specify
I would take 2 and 3. Mostly 2.

How many books do you read in a year on an average? Name the last 5 books you read?
I read around 1 book a month. I used to read much more when I wasn't this busy. Lately I have been addicted to Preston & Child, so the last 5 books I read were:

White Fire - Preston & Child
The Kraken Project - Douglas Preston
The Codex - Douglas Preston
Still Life with Crows - Preston & Child
Tyrannosaur Canyon - Douglas Preston

Name the most boring -
1) book you read
2) movie you saw
3) person you met (description would do instead of name)
Hmm, let's see. The first things that come to mind are:
Book - Ilium by Dan Simmons (a confused mish-mash full of deus ex machina - literally)
Movie - Public Enemies - even Jonny Depp couldn't save it
Person - my prof for pathological physiology at the Uni. He turned one of the most interesting subjects in to a soporific daze full of memorizing instead of understanding.

nina@
11-13-2017, 11:59 PM
Thanks for answering my questions.. my fav show is aircrash investigations too closely followed by documentaries like banged up abroad, megastructures, cosmos..

In the cup question I didn't mean it in the way of experiencing new things but rather making your observations already fit your existing believe system.. you can be not skeptical and open to trying new things but what you perceive may be biased as in a Confirmation bias

Runesmith
11-14-2017, 10:50 PM
Hehe not exactly, still not googling "Kokuto Shochu, oyuwari style", can you explain it?
Shochu is a type of Japanese liquor with around 25-35% alcohol content. It's brewed from different materials (unlike Sake, which is from rice wine), which gives each type of Shochu it's own flavors. Kokuto Shochu is brewed from brown sugar and distilled.
Oyuwari is a way of serving Shochu. In oyuwari style, the Shochu is diluted with hot water (at 70 degrees, or at the same temperature as used when making macha tea), and can be garnished with a plum or lemon.
The warm Shochu is aromatic, flavorful, and very relaxing. Many a Japanese intern has fallen asleep on my shoulder after several rounds of Shochu.
Do you live alone?
At the moment, yes.
Do you play the stock market?
Occasionally. I have to abide by quite a lot of restrictions in doing that, especially before the ends of quarters (where the big movements happen). I'd rather stay out of jail.
Do you gamble in any monetary form?
Other than Lotto and Euro Jackpot (when the prize money is really high) - no.
Free will or Illusion of free will ?
Free will - no illusion about it.
Stephen J Gould. I like Dawkins quite a lot, but to me - he's just stating what should be obvious to any rational thinking human (unfortunately, most humans aren't). Gould wins because I learn new things to feed my bored mind. Ever since I read The Panda's Thumb, I've been addicted.
Are you religious in any way or interpretation?
No.
Tit for Tat or Mutual Cooperation?
I prefer mutual cooperation, but occasionally like some tit for tat if the opponent is particularly obnoxious.
Is the latter an utopia?
No, I think it's the favored evolutionary path - most gain for least risk.
If someone is honest, then by definition they don't lie. And "good politician" is an oxymoron.
Is "judging by the result" just another way to state our ignorance about a process?
It refers more to the inability to control a process, in my opinion.
Yes. I believe I could.
I watch porn frequently, but not regularly ("regularly" implies a schedule, and my life is too hectic for that).
Live blind with sex or deaf without?
Either way, you are disabled, so I'd just have sex to go with it.
Why should someone want to have the color of his favorite color??!
Ask Donald Trump.

Runesmith
11-14-2017, 11:03 PM
Thanks for answering my questions.. my fav show is aircrash investigations too closely followed by documentaries like banged up abroad, megastructures, cosmos..

In the cup question I didn't mean it in the way of experiencing new things but rather making your observations already fit your existing believe system.. you can be not skeptical and open to trying new things but what you perceive may be biased as in a Confirmation bias
Yes, I am prone to confirmation bias. This is inevitable in when thinking in synthesis mode as opposed to analysis mode. In many of our social interactions we tend to operate synthetically, and (usually) at work, we operate analytically. When experiencing new things, we tend to use synthesis, and associate to things we have experienced before (eg. when eating alligator meat, one would think, "this tastes like chicken"). The more experiences one has had, the lesser the amount of association, but a certain amount of it is inevitable.

SeaFlower
11-15-2017, 08:16 AM
Originally Posted by nina@ View Post
Name the most boring
-Book - Ilium by Dan Simmons (a confused mish-mash full of deus ex machina - literally)
Did you finish this book ?

Many a Japanese intern has fallen asleep on my shoulder after several rounds of Shochu.
And what have you done with them?

Stephen J Gould. I like Dawkins quite a lot, but to me - he's just stating what should be obvious to any rational thinking human
I liked this answer a lot.

Thoughts on Karl Popper?

If someone is honest, then by definition they don't lie. And "good politician" is an oxymoron.
Can really someone be elected without lying?
Is it dishonest to lie when you want to achieve a bigger cause without being a dictator?

Yes. I believe I could.
:) Will you share it with us? Please desribe

I watch porn frequently, but not regularly ("regularly" implies a schedule, and my life is too hectic for that).
Any favorite kind?
Favorite pornstars and why?

How can pain be related to pleasure ?
Is the pain per se or the psychological aspect of it that makes many people crave it?
When does the person who inflicts the pain start to be a sadist?
Does it have to do with the pain level?
What would be your opinion for someone who wants to be subject to severe pain for very
short periods in his life but detests everything above slightly painful all other time?

Most orgasms you have witnessed in a woman during a day?
Last woman you had sex with?
Last song you sung in the car?
Last time you cooked for someone else?
Last time you watched the sunset just for the shake of it?
Sunset or Dawn?
10 subs or the perfect sub?

Last time you went on with something despite not feeling "Fuck Yes" about it?

Last time you honestly believed there is a decent chance you win the 'last person to post'?

Runesmith
11-15-2017, 11:13 PM
Originally Posted by nina@ View Post
Name the most boring
-Book - Ilium by Dan Simmons (a confused mish-mash full of deus ex machina - literally)
Did you finish this book ?
Yes, I finished it just because I started it. The premise is good, but the author simply massacred it, and left it shamelessly hanging for the sequel.

Many a Japanese intern has fallen asleep on my shoulder after several rounds of Shochu.
And what have you done with them?
Nothing, actually. First, they are colleagues. Second, they are too drunk to consent. Third, they look and behave way too young (even though they are in their 20s), which probably turns some people on, but not me.
Stephen J Gould. I like Dawkins quite a lot, but to me - he's just stating what should be obvious to any rational thinking human
I liked this answer a lot.

Thoughts on Karl Popper?
I haven't read anything by Popper, so I can't comment.
Can really someone be elected without lying?
Is it dishonest to lie when you want to achieve a bigger cause without being a dictator?
I doubt that anyone could be elected a public official by popular vote without lying. In order to secure a majority vote, you need to get the vote of multiple factions - and that means espousing causes you don't believe in, ie lying.
"Lying for a bigger cause" is probably how most politicians justify it. It is still dishonest.
Yes. I believe I could.
:) Will you share it with us? Please desribe
The best vanilla sex was with a woman I met at a conference in Orlando a couple of years ago. The best dom/sub was with a sub I got to know on CollarMe and met up with on one of my trips. The best consensual/non-consent was with GetDare member AeroLynn.
Any favorite kind?
Anal, gangbang, non-consensual, creampie
Favorite pornstars and why?
I don't actually know/remember the names of porn stars.
How can pain be related to pleasure ?
Pleasure and pain are just different thresholds of the same physical sensations (pressure, temperature etc). Something pleasurable intensified by an order of magnitude becomes painful. Something painful lowered by an order of magnitude can be pleasurable. And depending on the situation, even sensations at pain level can be considered by the brain to be pleasurable - A good example of this is massage.
Is the pain per se or the psychological aspect of it that makes many people crave it?
It's both. Psychological aspect is addictive by itself, but pain itself is addictive - pain causes the secretion of endorphines in the brain, and that endorphine rush can be as addictive as the adrenaline rush that risk takers and gamblers experience.
When does the person who inflicts the pain start to be a sadist?
When he starts inflicting pain for the sake of pain, for his satisfaction - rather than inflicting pain for the sake of enhancing pleasure, for her satisfaction.
Does it have to do with the pain level?
A sadist tends to inflict the maximum pain he can, because his pleasure comes from seeing someone in pain. As each pain level becomes jaded, they tend to escalate the pain they inflict.
What would be your opinion for someone who wants to be subject to severe pain for very short periods in his life but detests everything above slightly painful all other time?
That's quite normal. Think of massage again - during massage you gladly endure manipulation and pain that you might not accept in any other setting. So in a sexual setting, a sub/maso might take way more pain than they otherwise would.
17. We counted.
Last woman you had sex with?
A young housewife who wants a bit of fun in her life, who lives about 10km away from me. She's vanilla... for now.
Last song you sung in the car?
Legendary by Welshly Arms, yesterday on the way back from work
Last time you cooked for someone else?
Last weekend.
Last time you watched the sunset just for the shake of it?
17 October 2017 - I know because I have a photo of it on my phone. Since then, I've often not had the time, and/or the skies have been cloudy.
Sunset or Dawn?
I like both. From my house I have unobstructed views of both. But sunset I can see from my sofa, so I'll go with that.
10 subs or the perfect sub?
The perfect sub. Each sub requires a lot of time and effort for meeting their needs, so it would be tough and unfair to manage a "large harem of subs."
Last time you went on with something despite not feeling "Fuck Yes" about it?
Getting married to my ex.
Last time you honestly believed there is a decent chance you win the 'last person to post'?
22 seconds ago.

But seriously - do you think if I or someone else didn't inject that challenge in to the thread once in a while, it would keep going? The nature of that thread is that it slowly degenerates in to a conversation between two people, and then it goes dormant when they either "get a room" or get bored with each other. Injecting a challenge keeps it going and attracts people. I like keeping my favorite game threads alive.

SeaFlower
11-16-2017, 10:59 AM
Analogue or Digital
River or Lake
Paint or Photograph
Paris or London
Vienna or Prague
Copenhagen or Stokcholm
New York or San Francisco
Venice or Hong Kong
Everest or Mont Blanc
Sun or Moon
Dream or Reality
See or Hear
Wine or Whiskey
Lemon or Orange
Blue or Cyan
Woman or Girl
King or President
Dolphin or Eagle
Ankles or Toes
Profile or EnFace
Sex or Road to sex
To know or Not to know
Jazz or Rock
James Bond or Jason Born

How many pairs of sunglasses?
Favorite fruit?
Favorite drink?
Favorite car?
Do you have a motorbike?
Do you have a bicycle?
Favorite bar in the world?
How many languages you speak?
Best Sri Lanca beach?

17. We counted.
How did the 17 orgasms in one day occur? Can you describe in brief

Runesmith
11-16-2017, 10:05 PM
Analogue or Digital
Digital
River or Lake
Depends on the mood. Right now I'll take the tranquility of a lake over a dynamic river.
Paint or Photograph
Photograph... I suck at painting.
Paris or London
Paris.
Vienna or Prague
Prague
Copenhagen or Stokcholm
Stockholm
New York or San Francisco
San Francisco - hands down.
Venice or Hong Kong
Venice - for the gelato.
Everest or Mont Blanc
Mont Blanc
Sun or Moon
Depends on the mood... at the moment - moon
Dream or Reality
Reality (ideally one that follows my dreams)
See or Hear
See
Wine or Whiskey
Wine
Lemon or Orange
Orange
Blue or Cyan
Blue
Woman or Girl
Woman
King or President
King
Dolphin or Eagle
Dolphin. Eagles only have sex once a year.
Ankles or Toes
Toes
Profile or EnFace
Sex or Road to sex
Road to sex makes the sex even better
To know or Not to know
To know... I can handle the truth
Jazz or Rock
Rock
James Bond or Jason Born
Jason Bourne
How many pairs of sunglasses?
Favorite fruit?
Grapes
Favorite drink?
Iced tea
Favorite car?
For day to day driving - Audi
Do you have a motorbike?
No. I had one long time ago.
Do you have a bicycle?
Yes.
Favorite bar in the world?
Level 33 in Singapore
How many languages you speak?
Three
Best Sri Lanca beach?
There was a beach in the south that I went to, but the name is hard to remember. It's at the southernmost corner of the island and has beautiful white beaches with swooning palm trees, deep blue water and awesome waves.
17. We counted.
How did the 17 orgasms in one day occur? Can you describe in brief
First, I tied her up helplessly (fully clothed) and molested her. Then I put a microvibe with an external controller inside her panties and changed rhythms while she moaned and writhed. Once she was in that state, everything I did that broke the pattern made her cum - eg. pinching her nipples, changing the position of the vibe, gently caressing her, slapping her, calling her dirty names in the ear. She came 6 times that way. She came twice more on my cock. Once more in the shower.Then in the afternoon, I stripped her naked in front of the window with the vibe inside her, while I sat in the chair and described what the passerby below would see if they looked up, what a shameless whore she is etc, and she touched herself and came 6 times before she dropped to the floor and couldn't anymore. That was followed by two more times on my cock later that evening.
Wanna see the pics? She doesn't mind.

SeaFlower
11-17-2017, 04:00 AM
Will you keep this open for more after today 6pm EST ?

Why you think only me and nina@ ask questions here?
Would it be different if you were female?

How much time do you really devote to your online subs nowadays?

I see in gD some edge number claims that seem absurd to me. Then again not all people mean exactly the same with the word.
What would be your definition of "edge"?
How you'd count them correctly?

Level 33 in Singapore
Why?

Wanna see the pics? She doesn't mind.[/QUOTE]
Of course, I'm very curious about 17 in a day

MarvHarvey
11-17-2017, 08:19 AM
Do you think Sea Flower has been doing a good job of asking good questions?

Do you think you might get tired of answering if there were too many people asking the usual silly AMA questions?

nina@
11-17-2017, 09:38 AM
As far as I have seen, people geniunely ask questions in ama's when they find some one interesting (this is subjective - for example I find runesmith interesting but don't feel the same urge to post in some other popular ama's either to avoid repetition of questions or personal preferences). The other common reason is horny people post in threads of those they are attracted too. Here more than a genuine interest in questioning they just want some interaction and attention from mostly the girls. Third kind are just spammers.

Also another thing I like about this thread is prompt and genuine answers which many ama's lack. Sorry for taking over your thread this way and using it as a platform to voice my opinions. I enjoyed asking you questions. While I am not going to negotiate an extension as pantyless at work is not my thing, I hope you open it some suitable time again in near future.

Last question.. a repeat question just to see if your answer changed

Would you still say you enjoyed answering my questions?

Runesmith
11-18-2017, 02:08 AM
Hmm... what's your offer?

Why you think only me and nina@ ask questions here?
Because the both of you like asking intelligent questions and getting straight answers.

Would it be different if you were female?
Yeah, in that case this thread would be flooded with questions from horny 14 year olds.
How much time do you really devote to your online subs nowadays?
Not much. Both are married, so it's more of playing when time allows than a full time relationship.
I see in gD some edge number claims that seem absurd to me. Then again not all people mean exactly the same with the word.
What would be your definition of "edge"?
How you'd count them correctly?
To me, an edge is when you bring the person as close to orgasm as possible, without actually having an orgasm. This is difficult to measure, and some may count mere arousal as an "edge." However, once you have brought someone to the edge, it is relatively easy to bring them to the edge again while they are still in a heightened sense of arousal. But like multiple orgasms, this is very specific to the person. The challenge is, the more you edge a person during the session, the easier it becomes for push them over the edge as well. I love bringing and keeping someone on the edge, until they get to the point where a single touch or word pushes them over the edge to an orgasm.

As to whether someone could do a 100 edges in a day or less - I have never seen that, nor attempted that. But it may well be possible. I would love to conduct an impartial experiment to verify such assertions, though.
Level 33 in Singapore
Why?
The view, the kind of people you get there, and the drinks.

Wanna see the pics? She doesn't mind.
Of course, I'm very curious about 17 in a day
I'll see if I can post some.

Runesmith
11-18-2017, 02:29 AM
Do you think Sea Flower has been doing a good job of asking good questions?
Yes. She's suspiciously good at interrogation... like a KGB agent I used to know... hmmm

Do you think you might get tired of answering if there were too many people asking the usual silly AMA questions?
Yes... god, yes.

MarvHarvey
11-18-2017, 02:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey http://www.getdare.com/x/img/bbs/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=3040897#post3040897)

Yes... god, yes.ROFL
I think I predicted that answer. ;)

Matt:
11-18-2017, 03:14 AM
oops, didn't read the first post, sorry. not sure if open or closed lol

SeaFlower
11-18-2017, 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaFlower View Post

Haha, what you suggest?

I find it more amusing and interesting to continue this, so okay, let's negotiate:

What if I am denied to wear sunglasses for the duration?

Runesmith
11-18-2017, 08:56 AM
Would you still say you enjoyed answering my questions?

Of course. I like your questions.

Runesmith
11-18-2017, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaFlower View Post

Haha, what you suggest?

I find it more amusing and interesting to continue this, so okay, let's negotiate:

What if I am denied to wear sunglasses for the duration?

How about - I will extend this for another week, if you show me a photo of your eyes close up, and sleep naked for the week... and the thing in the signature.

SeaFlower
11-18-2017, 09:43 AM
* eyes close up but with sunglasses
* sleep naked tonight after the party
* have something in signature

Runesmith
11-19-2017, 12:42 AM
* eyes close up but with sunglasses - But that's just a pic of your sunglasses... I want to see your eyes.
* sleep naked tonight after the party ->Ok, ccounts from Friday night
* have something in signature -> "Sleeping naked every night because Runesmith made me do it"

SeaFlower
11-19-2017, 02:47 AM
* eyes close up but with sunglasses - But that's just a pic of your sunglasses... I want to see your eyes.
* sleep naked tonight after the party ->Ok, ccounts from Friday night
* have something in signature -> "Sleeping naked every night because Runesmith made me do it"

But I said sleep naked one night... Can do it again today and have in sig "Slept naked Saturday and Sunday night because Runesmith made me do it" for a week

Okay with eyes close up (you'd prefer sunglasses though if you could see how I am at the moment)

Expecting to see the "17 in a day" ones

Runesmith
11-19-2017, 03:31 AM
But I said sleep naked one night... Can do it again today and have in sig "Slept naked Saturday and Sunday night because Runesmith made me do it" for a week

Okay with eyes close up (you'd prefer sunglasses though if you could see how I am at the moment)

Expecting to see the "17 in a day" ones

Ok, agreed.

I uploaded the pics to kinktalk. It was not a pleasant experience. Firstly, that website was probably made in the 1990s, where 640 x 480 pixels was the state of the art. It forces me to crop/downscale pics to 710 x 810 pixels, with a max size of 97 KB. And in order to make the album display photos in the correct order you need to upload them one by one, with the last one first.

Here is is: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=14714

I forgot a couple of pics from later that day... I'll post them as part 2, because otherwise I would have to delete everything and start again.

And yeah - there is no way to post videos, unfortunately.

SeaFlower
11-19-2017, 03:51 AM
Okay deal! How can I send you the close up?

And since it came up in another AMA:

Have you ever watched a movie and consider it better than the book based on (or par at least) ? I never have.

Runesmith
11-19-2017, 04:06 AM
Okay deal! How can I send you the close up?

You could send it to me on kik.
And since it came up in another AMA:

Have you ever watched a movie and consider it better than the book based on (or par at least) ? I never have.

The movie that plays in my head when I read the book is way better than any director's imagination. However, Jurassic Park (the first movie) came pretty close to what I imagined when I read Crichton's book.

Runesmith
11-19-2017, 06:09 AM
Oh, and this AMA is hereby extended until 24th November 6pm EST on account of SeaFlower sleeping naked.

nina@
11-19-2017, 07:28 AM
Some more questions

Since you mentioned Crichton, Have you read his book Airframe? If not, you should

To my confirmation bias question you said "The more experiences one has had, the lesser the amount of association, but a certain amount of it is inevitable."
Shouldn't the more experiences one has, the more likely they are to associate the newer things to things they have already experienced as they believe they know a lot and thus are more prone to confirmation bias?(General Question not specific to you)

Do you think subs (specially female subs) get more emotionally involved in (particularly online) D/s than (male) Doms and it is relatively harder for them to move on after a D/s relationship falls apart?

The major reasons according to you that have led to the rise of the alt right mindset all over the world?

Few decades down the line are we moving towards a more homogeneous world or a more divided one than what we see today?

What is the one thing that you can cook the best?

Any cooking disasters ever worth mentioning?

Do you party a lot?

Do you like socialising or prefer more alone time?

Do you believe you could fall in love again?

SeaFlower
11-19-2017, 12:58 PM
Some great questions above and I anticipate the answers.
Also to Matt's.

Want to add:

Black, White or Grayscale?
Right, Wrong or Fuzzy?
Good, Evil or Human?
Monarchy, Anarchy or Democracy?
Destiny, Pure Chance or Tides of Probability?

Is the third option above almost always the correct one but our minds need to associate with one of first two?

Aristotle or Heraclitus?

Is a bad decision better than no decision?

Runesmith
11-19-2017, 10:37 PM
Some more questions
Capitalizing on that poor girl's selfless sacrifice, I see.

Since you mentioned Critchton, Have you read his book Airframe? If not, you should
Yes. And I believe Norton Aircraft is modeled after a certain mid level aircraft manufacturer who had a notable series of mishaps they tried to cover up, before they were bought over by one of the industry giants.

To my confirmation bias question you said "The more experiences one has had, the lesser the amount of association, but a certain amount of it is inevitable."
Shouldn't the more experiences one has, the more likely they are to associate the newer things to things they have already experienced as they believe they know a lot and thus are more prone to confirmation bias?(General Question not specific to you)
In my opinion, the more one has experienced, the more one is able to understand the fallacy of grouping things in to categories. For example, an American from a flyover state who has only seen the Paris exhibit at Epcot might base his impressions of the French on that experience. One who has actually traveled to Paris would have a much different world view.

Do you think subs (specially female subs) get more emotionally involved in (particularly online) D/s than (male) Doms and it is relatively harder for them to move on after a D/s relationship falls apart?
Both subs and Dom/mes tend to invest equally in terms of emotion in a relationship, I believe. However the nature of a Dom/me doesn't let that emotion be expressed as visibly as a sub does. The exception to this would be an exploitational relationship where the Dom/me merely exploits a weakness in the sub for self gratification instead of investing emotionally in the relationship and in developing the sub.

The major reasons according to you that have led to the rise of the alt right mindset all over the world?
If you look at human society, we evolved to form groups of certain size, that afford us the best survival advantage.

The biggest threat to survival of a population are not predators - it's members of their own kind, that compete for the exact same food, exact same habitat, exact same breeding rights. This is the reason why animals are territorial. Social animals, such as primates, form tribes or groups to defend territory and fight off others.

To form a cohesive group, you need a group identity. In the last 5000 years, the advent of cities put immense pressure on that social bond, by forcing us to live in groups that were far larger than our primate brains could handle. We started compensating for this by forging stronger group identities, so that we don't feel isolated and alone in a teeming mass of humanity. Skin color is an easy differentiator... so is dress style, food habits, religious decorations/mutilation etc.

Group identities are strengthened by shared ideologies. These evolve by ideas brought in by the first members/leaders, then dogmatized and inculcated in to the new members.

Far right is one such group identity. It appeals to the weak by assuring that they belong to a chosen group (just like how religions sell it), and giving them an ideology to fight for.

Everywhere you look, you can see group identities in society. One can belong to more than one group. The far right sticks out because of it's noxious ideology, but even the bridge club your grandma attends is a social group identity (without the white robes... I hope).

So, far right didn't just pop up. Xenophobia is inherent in humans, and the ideology used by far right today has been around for the last 50 centuries at least.

The rise of the Nazis and the Aryan myth in the 1930-40s created a formalized ideology and symbolism that xenophobes could easily borrow from. Once these neo nazis are shown the error of their ways, the same ideology is bound to pop up again a few decades down the road. The funny thing is seeing Poles marching in Warsaw carrying the Nazi flags and shouting about white supremacy - when the Nazis actually considered the Poles as sub-human. So, when you borrow ideologies, facts and the past don't matter.

Few decades down the line are we moving towards a more homogeneous world or a more divided one than what we see today?
The more the population density increases, the more we will see society fragmenting in to groups.

Society fragments in to smaller groups when there is a perceived threat from within - eg. competition for food or breeding rights. Today, the pressure that is causing the fragmentation is over-population and competition for resources. "Foreigners are taking away our jobs," is an example of a generalization for competition for resources. When resources are scarce, you tend to chase away outsiders, or claim the best territory for a smaller group.

This is what's happening today. If we don't bring the population under control, the fragmentation will increase. Climate change, reducing resources such as water and arable land, isn't going to help much either.

The biggest irony in this is that the more people there are around us, the more alone and isolated we feel.

What is the one thing that you can cook the best?
Steak. Followed by baked salmon in Parmesan cheese, shrimp omelette, Borscht, pumpkin soup... and other stuff.

Any cooking disasters ever worth mentioning?
There are too many to mention. Most of them involve getting distracted and forgetting that you put something in the oven.

Do you party a lot?
I used to. But nowadays, it's mostly business socializing.

Do you like socialising or prefer more alone time?
I prefer to be alone than in the company of people I don't really like.

Do you believe you could fall in love again?
Maybe. I haven't thought about it.

Runesmith
11-19-2017, 10:48 PM
Some great questions above and I anticipate the answers.
Also to Matt's.
Who's Matt?

Want to add:

Black, White or Grayscale?
Grayscale
Right, Wrong or Fuzzy?
Fuzzy
Good, Evil or Human?
Human
Monarchy, Anarchy or Democracy?
Monarchy
Destiny, Pure Chance or Tides of Probability?
Tides of probability

Is the third option above almost always the correct one but our minds need to associate with one of first two?
It's not our minds that try to associate, but the confirmational bias.
Aristotle or Heraclitus?
Heraclitus. I admire his insight when he said, "no person ever steps in the same river twice."

Is a bad decision better than no decision?
A bad decision is "bad" because it leads to a guaranteed bad outcome. No decision may result in a bad outcome, or no outcome at all. So, no decision is better than a bad decision.

SeaFlower
11-21-2017, 10:53 AM
Who's Matt?
See post #84 (edited now)

Monarchy
Why?

A bad decision is "bad" because it leads to a guaranteed bad outcome. No decision may result in a bad outcome, or no outcome at all. So, no decision is better than a bad decision.But is the quality of the decision directly related to the outcome?
Can't a good decision lead to a bad outcome and vice versa?
Should we blame a politician or a manager who took a 60/40 chance and got unlucky?
Will it ever be possible for average citizens to recognize such processes instead of judging by outcome?
How often can staying inactive and make no decision be correct or even an option when facing complex, high uncertainty problems?

Have you ever been reluctant to fulfill a sub's request because it could be harmful?
How much have you pushed a sub to break a limit?

What would you do if a real life sub got accidentally pregnant by you?

Is it natural for a woman raped by men at young age, to feel more inclined to sex only with girls for a long period?

Any progress with 'Sanghai Girl' story?

Runesmith
11-21-2017, 12:14 PM
Monarchy
Why?
Anarchy is not a steady state - it's a system in flux, and it will ultimate either stabilize as a democracy or a monarchy, or self-destruct.

A democracy is unpredictable and not necessarily stable. For modern commerce and social development, stability is essential. The unpredictable nature of democracy and it's detrimental effect on economy is neatly illustrated by the Brexit referendum.

For a democracy to succeed, the population needs to be intelligent, educated and informed. The lesser educated the population is, the more likely they are to follow a demagogue and destroy their society. Controlling information gives an aspiring despot the leverage he needs to manipulate.

In an absolute monarchy, there is room for despotism. However, I would assume that a monarch would learn from the French, Russian and Iranian revolutions and decide that the best course of action for staying in power is to be loved and revered instead of feared. A hereditary monarch would feel more secure in his position than a despot, lessening the likelihood of brutality in this age of the internet when condemnation is swift. So, while the king keeps the worst side of the populace under control, the people in turn keep the king in check.

This is why I believe an absolute monarchy would be the most stable and progressive form of government today. So make me your king and I will bear the heavy burden of delivering you to prosperity, deflowering virgins on their wedding night and other royal duties.

But is the quality of the decision directly related to the outcome?
Can't a good decision lead to a bad outcome and vice versa?
My assumption is that a "good" decision is good because it led to a good outcome. So, by definition, a good decision cannot lead to a bad outcome. And whether a decision was good or bad can only be known in retrospect, when the outcome is clear.

Should we blame a politician or a manager who took a 60/40 chance and got unlucky?
No. It's their job to take a calculated risk.

Will it ever be possible for average citizens to recognize such processes instead of judging by outcome?
Judging whether a decision was good or bad can only be done in retrospect when the outcome is clear. However, there are indicators that can predict whether a decision would lead to a good outcome or bad. The amount of information available at the time of decision, and the quality of the analysis, for example, are pretty good predictors. So - yes, it is possible to predict with a high degree of certainty whether a decision maybe good or bad.

How often can staying inactive and make no decision be correct or even an option when facing complex, high uncertainty problems?
Not making a decision is preferable to making a decision without sufficient information, or without analyzing available information, or simply based on prejudices or unfounded belief systems. One exception would be when time is extremely short (eg. the cliff is crumbling - do I jump left or right?)

Have you ever been reluctant to fulfill a sub's request because it could be harmful?
Yes. I refuse if I deem it harmful - physically or psychologically.
How much have you pushed a sub to break a limit?
I have made many subs break their limits - only if I see that the limit is based on an irrational fear instead of a dislike, and if I see that the limit is holding back the sub's development.

What would you do if a real life sub got accidentally pregnant by you?
I would let her decide. It's her body, and her right. I would support her decision.

Is it natural for a woman raped by men at young age, to feel more inclined to sex only with girls for a long period?
It depends on the individual's reaction to the rape. In many cases, the fear and revulsion could lead to shunning of heterosexual sex. In some cases, it may awaken feelings of submission that the person never realized they had, and may lead to behavior that seeks out such experiences. I have met many subs who were molested or raped at a young age, who said that the incident(s) were what primarily pushed them to BDSM.

Any progress with 'Sanghai Girl' story?
I created an album on Kinktalk for the story and uploaded one pic... so yeah, progress. I'll write an installment this weekend, once the pressures of internal audits are over.

SeaFlower
11-21-2017, 12:26 PM
How can the quality of a decision be decided in retrospect by the outcome?
Usually all we can we do is just maximize the chances of the favorable outcome or minimize the consequences of a bad one.

If you are asked to pick the color of a ball drawn out of an urn with 6 red and 4 black balls, isn't red always a good decision irrespective of outcome?

Should we let the complexity of real life problems (meaning we are unable to assign probabilities as above) drive us to be so much result oriented?

Runesmith
11-21-2017, 10:19 PM
How can the quality of a decision be decided in retrospect by the outcome?
In general, the concept of a good decision is always tied to the outcome. If someone says, "he made a bad decision", most likely the outcome has been determined, and it is bad. When one says, "she is making a bad decision", what he means is that according to his worldview, the decision has a high probability of ending in a bad outcome. So it is always the outcome (either already determined, or, in the view of the bystander, has a high probability of going towards).

Usually all we can we do is just maximize the chances of the favorable outcome or minimize the consequences of a bad one.

If you are asked to pick the color of a ball drawn out of an urn with 6 red and 4 black balls, isn't red always a good decision irrespective of outcome?
No, in this case it would be a logical and informed decision. It would be a good decision in retrospect if a red ball came out.

Should we let the complexity of real life problems (meaning we are unable to assign probabilities as above) drive us to be so much result oriented?
No one intentionally makes a decision that they feel will lead to a bad outcome, unless it's an emotional, self-destructive decision (even in that case, the one who makes the decision believe at the time that it will lead to a good outcome). So whether we like it or not, we are result oriented by nature. Our survival depends on being results-oriented. And in fact, even if you think you made a decision without analyzing, your brain has already made a few million calculations based on available data and experience in the background, on that "impulsive" decision. We never decide at random - not even when we do a coin toss.

nina@
11-22-2017, 01:56 PM
Thanks for your elaborate and informative answers Runesmith

Last set of questions (for now)

Do you believe most jobs done by humans today can be done by machines, robots, AI etc (eg. driverless trucks) more efficiently and effectively in the near future? Will it be a positive change for humans?

Do you think Merkel will be able to form a coalition?

As per your above discussions with Seaflower you say "In general, the concept of a good decision is always tied to the outcome." Then is it safe to assume that most of us have an outcome bias?

In an answer above you said that "So, while the king keeps the worst side of the populace under control, the people in turn keep the king in check." Don't you think it is an idealistic situation? And even if it hypothetically worked, wouldn't it be a high price to pay for, for the rest of the populace, much more than had they been in a democracy?

Do you ever browse on getDare site in the guest mode? (i.e. without logging in)

A true dominant is one who can see through what the sub wants, and understand what the sub needs. A true sub understands that the dominant is a human being too
I read this comment of yours in a blog and it is so true. In light of this, have you ever had a situation in a D/s where you just acted Dominantly out of compulsion or expectation even though you weren't in a mood to?

Do you feel these titles and role prototypes are so symbolic that they sometimes take away from the relationship between two human beings part?

Have you ever punished a sub of yours to correct behaviour (not funishment)? If yes then how and why? Mention any one such instance that you remember.

Are you a perfectionist? If yes, then does it sometimes become an obsessive need?

Have you ever tried any adventure sports?

Do you have a favourite constellation? If so, which one and why?

Do you have a reserved personality? Do you make friends easily in real life?

Runesmith
11-22-2017, 11:42 PM
Thanks for your elaborate and informative answers Runesmith

Last set of questions (for now)

Do you believe most jobs done by humans today can be done by machines, robots, AI etc (eg. driverless trucks) more efficiently and effectively in the near future? Will it be a positive change for humans?

Yes, it's only a matter of time, unless legislative control is introduced. Within the next 20 years the majority of our jobs could be done by AIs. This will result in a profound social change - similar to the ones brought on by the industrial revolution, automation in the 60's and 70's, and shift from coal to clean energies. There will be significant losers and winners during that transition, and the gap between rich and poor will widen by an order of magnitude.

Do you think Merkel will be able to form a coalition?[/COLOR]
My guess is that SPD will not enter in to a grand coalition no matter what Steinmeier insists on, because they would not want AfD to be a dominant opposition party. It may lead to another election. During that election, AfD will secure a couple more seats because they have access to more resources now, and are smelling blood. However the majority of Germans will rally around a few strong parties, and FDP will lose share to CDU/CSU. SPD may also lose further share to CDU/CSU. In the end, SPD will make the biggest sacrifice, but it will be for the good of the country.

To be continued...

Runesmith
11-23-2017, 01:04 AM
As per your above discussions with Seaflower you say "In general, the concept of a good decision is always tied to the outcome." Then is it safe to assume that most of us have an outcome bias?
Yes, the outcome bias is hardwired in to us, and is the basis for learning. Even the simplest neural network learns by classifying outcomes in to categories such as "desired", "undersired" and others. In organic brains, the outcome bias is enforced by the reward/punishment mechanism, while in a neural network, it is enforced by selective pruning.

In an answer above you said that "So, while the king keeps the worst side of the populace under control, the people in turn keep the king in check." Don't you think it is an idealistic situation? And even if it hypothetically worked, wouldn't it be a high price to pay for, for the rest of the populace, much more than had they been in a democracy?
Yes, it is an idealistic situation, but it is the only stable steady-state configuration for a monarchy. If the monarchy settles down to that steady state, it survives. If not, it is ejected, like an asteroid in an unstable orbit. However once a monarchy achieves a steady state, it will be stable until the next transition. And idealistic democracy can also achieve a benevolent steady state, but there is a built-in expiry date for that stability.

As for monarchy being a high price to pay - I would think that democracy is an even higher price to pay. Democracy is a practice of divide and rule. Yes, it gives different factions the ability to gain power and change the way the country is run. But that freedom comes at the cost of stability, and lack of clear direction. Some policies, which may not be appreciated by a (potentially less educated and informed) majority at first, may lead to good outcomes a decade down the road (eg. NAFTA), but a short-sighted change in government could sabotage such efforts to "play to the base." A monarch has far more political and social capital they can spend on unpopular decisions than an elected government with an expiry date.

Do you ever browse on getDare site in the guest mode? (i.e. without logging in)
Not by intent. I always log in when I access the site - the exception being I clear the cookies and forget to re-login when I come to the site.

To be continued...

Runesmith
11-23-2017, 11:54 PM
A true dominant is one who can see through what the sub wants, and understand what the sub needs. A true sub understands that the dominant is a human being too
I read this comment of yours in a blog and it is so true. In light of this, have you ever had a situation in a D/s where you just acted Dominantly out of compulsion or expectation even though you weren't in a mood to?
Yes, especially in the early days when I was starting to gain experience in BDSM. I felt that I had to live up to the title of Dom. And of course, I was enjoying my new-found freedom in expressing my Dom side. Gradually, however, I began to understand the real depth of what it means to be a Dom. Not everything has to be sexual and not everything has to be "dommy". A true Dom cares about the sub, and takes care of the sub. That's what separates a true Dom from simple jerks and misogynists (such as the character of Christian Gray from that dumb movie).
Do you feel these titles and role prototypes are so symbolic that they sometimes take away from the relationship between two human beings part?
Yes. Human behavior and interactions are too complex to put in stereotyped boxes. My interactions with each of my subs is different and unique, and is driven my her personality, her needs, and qualities that I find attractive in her. Cookie-cutter interactions with a sub would mean that you ignore her uniqueness and are thinking only about your own gratification.
Have you ever punished a sub of yours to correct behaviour (not funishment)? If yes then how and why? Mention any one such instance that you remember.[/COLOR]
Yes, behavior modification is an important component of obedience training. An effective punishment needs to be something that is either uncomfortable, disliked, or fear-inducing, so that the sub remembers it, and associates that feeling with the behavior. However, as always with such play, one needs to make sure of not putting the sub at risk (socially, physically and mentally).

One trait the Shanghai Girl wanted to correct was impulsive buying. So I gave her a set of criteria that had to be fulfilled before she bought items outside a certain set of essentials. She would have to tell me what she bought, and why it fits the criteria. Once she went out and bought a framed photo at an art exhibition, and confessed to me that she didn't even like it much, that she had nowhere to hang it, and simply bought it because she felt she had to. So I made her do 50 sets of lines with a sentence repeated in 3 languages - English, German and Chinese. She had to do it naked, kneeling at the window, with the curtains open. Her apartment was 7 stories higher than street level, and a balcony obstructed the view from the street, but she never forgot that punishment because she was terrified someone might still see her.

Are you a perfectionist? If yes, then does it sometimes become an obsessive need?
Yes to both questions. At work this can result in not achieving a lot due to focusing on perfecting one thing. So whenever I have to do something, I set myself a deadline - what's done by that time is what it is. I did exactly the same even at school, when I realized that at exams, it's quantity that matters more than quality - you can't pass by answering just a few questions perfectly; but you can pass by answering them all - but less than perfect.

In interactions with subs, I try to prevent myself from setting too ambitious end goals for them, and driving them too hard. So in the beginning, I like to chat and get to know people, try and understand what drives/motivates them and what their breaking points might be. That works - most of the time.

Have you ever tried any adventure sports?
Yes, I have tried hang gliding, rock climbing and scuba diving etc, but my favorite sport is hiking. There's a lot of nice places to hike where I live, inside the Black Forest. My favorite place to spend warm summer days is the spectacular Wutach gorge. I've tried orienteering, but to me, it takes the fun out of hiking.

Do you have a favourite constellation? If so, which one and why?
The one I like most is Orion. It's practically always visible in spring and summer nights when it's fun to sit outside and look at the stars, and it is easily identifiable. It's actually one of the few constellations that has multiple supergiant stars - young blue-white supergiants (Rigel, Mintaka primary, Alnilam, Alnitak primary), an old red supergiant (Betelgeuse), and an active star forming nebula that can be seen with the naked eye. You can use Orion as a guide to find a lot of other constellations and stars nearby.

Do you have a reserved personality? Do you make friends easily in real life?Yes, I have a reserved personality, but paradoxically, I can be the life of the party when needed (and it's needed in my line of work too). I make acquaintances easily in real-life, but people I consider friends are few. To me, the term friend means something deeper than the Facebook definition of it.

SeaFlower
11-24-2017, 11:11 AM
One answer(?) :) and one question

[QUOTE=Runesmith;3048393]Yes, the outcome bias is hardwired in to us, and is the basis for learning. Even the simplest neural network learns by classifying outcomes in to categories such as "desired", "undersired" and others. In organic brains, the outcome bias is enforced by the reward/punishment mechanism, while in a neural network, it is enforced by selective pruning.

Cognitive biases are called "biases" for a reason: they are wrong interpretations of reality, but human brain is error-prone to those.
Human intelligence can and should overcome them.
Neural networks have to be that way and adjust only by trial and error because there is no other way to gain process insight. Any neural network without sufficient and proper training is bound to fail enormously.
In real life there rarely exists an opportunity for even a handful of trials.

I understand that maybe we disagree only at the definition of good/bad decisions, you meaning that the right/informed decision might turn bad and vice versa.
But what I meant is that examples like the urn/balls one demonstrate clearly why quality of decisions (judgment in retrospect) shouldn't be based so much on outcome.

Now about monarchy and democracy:

When you say monarchy would be the better option, you mean in the idealistic, utopic scenarios of (almost) perfect monarchies/democracies?
Or you advocate that it is also realistic for monarchy to be the best option in our world?

Runesmith
11-26-2017, 10:41 AM
One answer(?) :) and one question

[QUOTE=Runesmith;3048393]Yes, the outcome bias is hardwired in to us, and is the basis for learning. Even the simplest neural network learns by classifying outcomes in to categories such as "desired", "undersired" and others. In organic brains, the outcome bias is enforced by the reward/punishment mechanism, while in a neural network, it is enforced by selective pruning.

Cognitive biases are called "biases" for a reason: they are wrong interpretations of reality, but human brain is error-prone to those.
Human intelligence can and should overcome them.
Neural networks have to be that way and adjust only by trial and error because there is no other way to gain process insight. Any neural network without sufficient and proper training is bound to fail enormously.
In real life there rarely exists an opportunity for even a handful of trials.

I understand that maybe we disagree only at the definition of good/bad decisions, you meaning that the right/informed decision might turn bad and vice versa.
But what I meant is that examples like the urn/balls one demonstrate clearly why quality of decisions (judgment in retrospect) shouldn't be based so much on outcome.
I guess we should agree to disagree on that. The word "bias" has a negative connotation in colloquial usage, but what it really represents is a decision-making shortcut (which might be logical or not, leading to a good or bad outcome). A bias shortcuts analysis, based on experience, impressions, propaganda, indoctrination etc. A cop with a "black people are criminals" bias would most likely make wrong decisions. Someone with a "good samaritan" bias will act to help someone in need.

Where we disagree on the definition of good or bad decisions is at the point where the judgement is made. You make the judgement on the quality of analysis that led to the decision, whereas I make the judgement on the outcome.

Now about monarchy and democracy:

When you say monarchy would be the better option, you mean in the idealistic, utopic scenarios of (almost) perfect monarchies/democracies?
Or you advocate that it is also realistic for monarchy to be the best option in our world?

Yes, I am looking at idealistic scenarios for both. In an ideal situation, both a benevolent monarchy and a benevolent democracy have similar outcomes, except for the frequency of disruptive transitions. A democracy has a built-in expiry date for policies while the policies of a monarchy lasts the lifetime of the ruler.

Authoritarian despots, if they are mainly benevolent, can also lead to good outcomes. Good examples are Singapore under LKY, Malaysia under Mahathir, Indonesia under Suharto and Philippines under Marcos. All four of course enriched themselves from their positions and practiced nepotism (which are givens in a monarchy), but the stability of the policies led to a high pace of development.

For example, in the 1960s, Sri Lanka had the best deep water cargo port in Asia, and was attracting significant amount of trans-shipment business. However, being a full fledged democracy, Sri Lankan ports had many issues with labor strikes etc. In Singapore, LKY brutally suppressed trade unions and neutered them, resulting in an efficient port that managed to lure away the traffic from Sri Lanka, bringing an enormous inflow of revenue and turning the country in to an international logistics hub. His 30+ years of iron-fisted rule brought Singapore from a 3rd world swamp to a 1st world megapolis, while the democratic nation of Sri Lanka still remains a 3rd world cess-pool (I think they had a shot at fast paced development when this war hero guy was the president and struck major development deals with China (for kickbacks, I assume) - then of course, democracy intervened and the new president rescinded all the deals, so it's back to being a coconut republic).

Philippines under Marcos is another great example. He and his cronies stole millions, but also brought in investment that developed the country, and maintained a stability. Since the outster of Marcos and transition to a democracy, Philippines has become a nation of slum dwellers, whose main export is skilled people looking for jobs in other countries.

PS: dear readers - if you find your favorite country/ruler mentioned here in a negative way - yeah, it's intended.