PDA

View Full Version : Ask this dare_me_slut anything!

Dare_Me_Slut
07-30-2016, 06:21 AM
Hello,

you can ask me here anything you want to to get to know me better. Don't hesitate to ask exciting questions...

I can't promise to answer any question (e.g. to identify me), but those I answer I will answer truthfully and if the questions allows it, try to write more than just 1-2 words. :)

To spice up things a bit for me, I will do 10 edges per post, incl. mine. Only once I did them I may have an orgasm (rights reserved for the case I am allowed to edge, if not, I will have to wait longer till the next orgasm).

Waiting for your questions!

SubMissChievous
07-30-2016, 06:24 AM
I see in your signature that you have life control fantasies... can you elaborate on this? What would be the ideal scenario when you think of it?

Dare_Me_Slut
07-30-2016, 06:37 AM
Thank you for the question. And sure, I can elaborate on this. :)

To be honest I haven't done much in that regard. Mostly related to orgasm control, but to be honest, I mostly failed, as it was online and I am not the most obedient slave... However, I'm trying my best.

When it comes to other aspects, I was playing with thought but haven't done anything with it to have the following controlled:
- clothing
- sports / fitness programme I have to follow in order to get really fit (I am quite fit, but I used to be fitter and got a bit lazy lately)
- drinking habits, not necessarily deny me, but mostly make me drink, when you like
- sex life generally
- eating habits: I do eat quite well and healthy, but sometimes I also love to enjoy life, for these cases I could well imagine at least being punished
- my finances: on what I can spent my money
- how often and how I clean my apartment.

Not sure, if I forgot another aspect, but it would be interesting, especially since I fantasize about it and it kind of excites me, but my mind doesn't really like control much.

harddump
07-30-2016, 08:10 AM
When you ruin an orgasm, where do your hands usually go? Is it a conscious decision, do you think you should have a designated ruined orgasm position for your hands, say on your bum or on on your head?

Dare_Me_Slut
07-30-2016, 08:36 AM
Thank you for question. When I ruin an orgasm my hands usually just stay at the side. Possibly I also have already put them on my bum or at the back of my head. Another possibility was to leave my hand at the shaft without moving.

Unless ordered it is rather a subconscious decision or spontaneously I'd say.

And yes, when ruining I should put my hands at a certain area, but who am I to choose as sub?

Dare_Me_Slut
08-06-2016, 02:01 AM
Anyone else is curious? :)

Maximus11
08-06-2016, 04:01 AM
Your sig says you have a blackmail fantasy. What is your ultimate blackmail fantasy? What would they have over you and what would they make you do?

Also, what would your blackmailer look like?

wolf82
08-06-2016, 05:49 AM
1) Favorite color?
2) Favorite hobby?
3) Last book you read?

Dare_Me_Slut
08-07-2016, 05:18 AM
Your sig says you have a blackmail fantasy. What is your ultimate blackmail fantasy? What would they have over you and what would they make you do?

Also, what would your blackmailer look like?
Well, I'm fantasizing it'd be my neighbour. She either made pics of me secretly from her balcony when I was playing naked (she can look partly into our apartment if she wishes to). Or catch me naked outside my apartment...

Generally it is a girl knowing me well and friends of mine or a woman I met to whom I give naked pics and videos of mine as well as personal information. Well, from there she or even several girls take more and more, though stay within my limits...

They would make me serve as their slave for as long as they wish and how they wish, again as agreed in my limits. Humiliate me, show me naked to friends, make them or anyone serve sexually, also e.g. be present naked at a party to serve drinks or being there humiliated in front of everyone. Sexually abused, being played with my dick, brought to the edge again and again, but no chance of cumming. Or then being forced to cum.

My blackmailer would be a woman. She'd be very beautiful, beautiful face (I've got many possibilities, so for me there is not the ONE), fit even athletic body, quite skinny, but not too extreme and wear very nice and elegant dresses, high heels, if needed, but not necessarily, as she'd look after her feet.

1) Favorite color?
2) Favorite hobby?
3) Last book you read?
I don't really have a favourite color, now I'd probably say blue. My favourite hobby is sports, football in particular. Last book I read: The Simpsons and Philosophy: The D'oh! of Homer. ;)