PDA

View Full Version : [23M] Ask me anything.

M.G
07-29-2016, 12:30 AM
It's been a while since my last AMA Thread (and because I am bored), so I figured I'd give it a small reboot.

Unlike my previous AMA Thread, there will be no twist this time, however, any questions goes.

I will reply in detail and as soon as I possibly can.
(yes, even how it feels like to have an 'elephant trunk (http://imgur.com/gallery/sH36Pea)')

So ask away!

(Ok, I lied about the twist.
If you manage to stump me or if I am unable to reply to a question, I'll edge 5 times - I may also PM you a detailed report based on question which stumped me.
Questions that have been stumped me before will not count in the future - also, if you have an AMA and asked me a question, I'll reciprocate)

ChiliFighters
07-29-2016, 03:36 PM
It's been a while since my last AMA Thread (and because I am bored), so I figured I'd give it a small reboot.

Unlike my previous AMA Thread, there will be no twist this time, however, any questions goes.

I will reply in detail and as soon as I possibly can.
(yes, even how it feels like to have an 'elephant trunk (http://imgur.com/gallery/sH36Pea)')

So ask away!

(Ok, I lied about the twist.
If you manage to stump me or if I am unable to reply to a question, I'll edge 5 times - I may also PM you a detailed report based on question which stumped me.
Questions that have been stumped me before will not count in the future)

Honestly, that's a good idea. What does it feel like to have a penis? Like, it's gotta be a bit of a nuisance.

Xctacy4YA
07-29-2016, 03:44 PM
1) How big is your dick erect?

2) What about soft?

3) How often do you masturbate?

M.G
07-29-2016, 03:56 PM
Honestly, that's a good idea. What does it feel like to have a penis? Like, it's gotta be a bit of a nuisance.

When sitting on chairs, it's almost like you girls sitting on chairs in skirts but completely the opposite.

As for using the restrooms, it is fairly easy as we do not have to remove our pants and on some occasions not even our lower undergarments. While urinating, it feels like, hold a hose between your legs and turn the valve, it feels like that, as for internally, there really isn't much of a sensation aside from emptying our bladders.

As for everyday activity, it often goes unnoticed, it often feels as if nothing is there (mostly due to us males getting use to it), however, there are occasions where we have to adjust to make room or for comfort. That's when we notice it (solely by touch).

As for masturbating, our orgasms the sensation flows from our cock up to our body, then mind before expanding to our legs and feet. The sensation could be best described as an intense release. Sort of like when you are craving something for an extremely long period of time and then finally getting it. Our orgasms often last anywhere between 2-8 seconds though.

As for playing with it/the tip, it feels like when you rub the tip of your thumb with your pointer with the other hand.

M.G
07-29-2016, 04:02 PM
1) How big is your dick erect?
*gets out a ruler and starts fondling* it is roughly 5.8 inches.

2) What about soft?
*does a few jumping jacks* it's roughly 4 inches.

3) How often do you masturbate?
It depends.
If there's nothing special happening, it's often daily, if not, skipping a day or two.
If there is say, like a challenge, I can last up to 2 months.

However, as of current, I have not masturbated for 5 days (started a small event where I try to see how long I can last with all the teasing).

Meow says the Frog
07-29-2016, 04:06 PM
1. Do you like frogs?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. what 5+5?
4. when did you loose your virginity?
5. what does M.G stand for?

M.G
07-29-2016, 04:24 PM
1. Do you like frogs?
I have often been called the frog prince, so it goes without saying that I love frogs considering they are my own kind ;)

It has been Carmine for almost 8 years now, however, in the past, I have been a prey to blue, cyan, white and black (in that order as I go through life).

3. What 5+5?
*searches the question for tricks and traps before carefully approaching it* 10?

4. When did you loose your virginity?
15 albeit, I was turning 16 during that year, so take your pick ^^

5. What does M.G stand for?
*Kisses a princess and turns into a gorilla*
It stands for magical gorilla xD
Joking aside, it was just two random letters that was picked out. I wanted something short.
As to how 'magical gorilla' came to be, a female friend of mine asked me the same question I replied with a 'I don't know' and she assigned it to me.

Meow says the Frog
07-29-2016, 04:35 PM
1. Do you like frogs?
I have often been called the frog prince, so it goes without saying that I love frogs considering they are my own kind ;)

It has been Carmine for almost 8 years now, however, in the past, I have been a prey to blue, cyan, white and black (in that order as I go through life).

3. What 5+5?
*searches the question for tricks and traps before carefully approaching it* 10?

Joking aside, it was just two random letters that was picked out. I wanted something short.
As to how 'magical gorilla' came to be, a female friend of mine asked me the same question I replied with a 'I don't know' and she assigned it to me.

well thank you for answering my questions magical gorilla:)

M.G
07-29-2016, 05:25 PM
well thank you for answering my questions magical gorilla:)

Haha, any time Frogy! :) Feel free to pop back in if you have any other questions!

(Congrats on popping your first post cherry via the sucking dick truths)

ChiliFighters
08-02-2016, 11:35 PM
1. Can only princess kisses turn you into a magical gorilla?
2. About how many times on average would you say that you have to adjust your... stuff? I see guys do it so much, so it's an honest question.
3. Have you ever had mussels?
4. Did I spell that right?
5. Are you sure?

M.G
08-02-2016, 11:54 PM
1. Can only princess kisses turn you into a magical gorilla?Yup, I don't want any pipe cleaners down my drain, sorry (Yes, I don't want any cock up my asshole).

2. About how many times on average would you say that you have to adjust your... stuff? I see guys do it so much, so it's an honest question.
I would say ~12 times in 24 hours.

I have indeed. They are not the most disgusting seafood, and I can stomach it, however they won't be my go-to meal/dish anytime soon.

Spell what? mussels? Yup.

5. Are you sure?
..*quickly checks Google* YOU! You made me doubt myself for a second!!!

ChiliFighters
08-03-2016, 12:03 AM
1. Can only princess kisses turn you into a magical gorilla?Yup, I don't want any pipe cleaners down my drain, sorry (Yes, I don't want any cock up my asshole).

I would say ~12 times in 24 hours.

I have indeed. They are not the most disgusting seafood, and I can stomach it, however they won't be my go-to meal/dish anytime soon.

Spell what? mussels? Yup.

5. Are you sure?
..*quickly checks Google* YOU! You made me doubt myself for a second!!!

XD Are you sure you can really trust Google? Can you?

Can. You?

M.G
08-03-2016, 12:09 AM
YES!!!

Can. You?
Yes I can.

(the sad thing is, I actually typed in 'mussels', then 'mussel', and then 'plural of mussel'. So you miss, earned yourself a triple-check)

ChiliFighters
08-03-2016, 12:09 AM
1. Do you like frogs?

3. What 5+5?

So black's just a shade, huh? XD

ChiliFighters
08-03-2016, 12:11 AM
YES!!!

Can. You?
Yes I can.

(the sad thing is, I actually typed in 'mussels', then 'mussel', and then 'plural of mussel'. So you miss, earned yourself a triple-check)

XDD Indeed, good sir.

And it will soon be four checks. *Evil laugh.*

M.G
08-03-2016, 12:12 AM
So black's just a shade, huh? XD

Black is not a shade. Black is the result from the lack of colors. However, in my defense..*quickly scratches out white and black* *ahem*..I was drunk.

ChiliFighters
08-03-2016, 12:14 AM
Black is not a shade. Black is the result from the lack of colors. However, in my defense..*quickly scratches out white and black* *ahem*..I was drunk.

Good excuse. *Note sarcasm.* ;)

ChiliFighters
08-03-2016, 12:27 AM
I'm also just a bit confused. What did you mean by when you said that you bet that I prefer Varen over you?...

Sorry if I'm nagging. You don't need to answer.

M.G
08-03-2016, 03:28 AM
I'm also just a bit confused. What did you mean by when you said that you bet that I prefer Varen over you?...

Sorry if I'm nagging. You don't need to answer.
Haha, I meant who do you favor over the other xD

Nope, not nagging at all :)

ChiliFighters
08-03-2016, 11:51 AM
Ohh. Okay. :) I see.

Ashely1233
08-04-2016, 08:06 AM
1. What'd you have for dinner last night? :)

2. Did you have a good night of sleep (bc I remember you normally dont!)?

3. When is the last time you had sex?

4. What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?

That's enough questions....for now :P

M.G
08-04-2016, 11:48 PM
I've started skipping lunch and dinner for personal reasons, however, I had a homemade chicken salad w/ Doritos Chips and Ranch for brunch (not sure if that will count as dinner though :3 Sorry).

I have been sleeping like usual (~3-4 hours), however, last night, it wasn't as pleasant and I woke up as if I had just gone outside for a shower (sweat). I had a nightmare actually and funnily/weirdly frightening, it was about you. You had messaged me on kik again, and - I'll pm you if you want to know about it, as I am still ashamed of what I had done to you (for those who have read my blogs, yes, Ashley is the sub I was referring to that last August - 2015; the one where I just up-&-left).

I was so close to not answering this question..stupid edging twist.

The last time would have to be the 21st of June, this year - I finally broke my 5 year streak and sadly, started a new streak afterwards (won't be having any, any time soon though).

I now realize my mistake - it's not very hard to make me consider not answering the question xD you're the first to make me hesitate twice.

Uhm, most embarrassing thing (not moment) would be...actually, with you! Oh wow! Ok, I will shorten this as I consider this private/personal matter and that you will understand what I am talking about/referring to, uhm; rubber bands & your breasts. Yeah, that. I felt extremely embarrassed (and stupid) about it - my fault, no need to apologize.

"For now" scares me a bit.

Ashely1233
08-05-2016, 09:25 PM
I've started skipping lunch and dinner for personal reasons, however, I had a homemade chicken salad w/ Doritos Chips and Ranch for brunch (not sure if that will count as dinner though :3 Sorry).

I have been sleeping like usual (~3-4 hours), however, last night, it wasn't as pleasant and I woke up as if I had just gone outside for a shower (sweat). I had a nightmare actually and funnily/weirdly frightening, it was about you. You had messaged me on kik again, and - I'll pm you if you want to know about it, as I am still ashamed of what I had done to you (for those who have read my blogs, yes, Ashley is the sub I was referring to that last August - 2015; the one where I just up-&-left).

I was so close to not answering this question..stupid edging twist.

The last time would have to be the 21st of June, this year - I finally broke my 5 year streak and sadly, started a new streak afterwards (won't be having any, any time soon though).

I now realize my mistake - it's not very hard to make me consider not answering the question xD you're the first to make me hesitate twice.

Uhm, most embarrassing thing (not moment) would be...actually, with you! Oh wow! Ok, I will shorten this as I consider this private/personal matter and that you will understand what I am talking about/referring to, uhm; rubber bands & your breasts. Yeah, that. I felt extremely embarrassed (and stupid) about it - my fault, no need to apologize.

"For now" scares me a bit.

I almost got you to slip :P
Stop feeling bad you were going through a lot theres no reason to punish youself! Anyway Id like to hear about that odd nightmare haha. Heres some more questions

1. Whats the last thing you did that made you proud of yourself?

2. What is your favorite meal to cook?

3. What is your favorite meal to eat if its different?

4. When is the last time youve been on a plane?

5. Why havent you pm'd me back!? :p

M.G
08-05-2016, 10:53 PM
I almost got you to slip :P
You did :o

Stop feeling bad you were going through a lot theres no reason to punish youself! Anyway Id like to hear about that odd nightmare haha. Heres some more questions
Honestly? Stop me :P
Hahaha, pm me? I'll share it then ^^ Thank you for the questions.

1. Whats the last thing you did that made you proud of yourself?
Hm, hard to say; it's either travelling to the US for the first time in my life, or finally getting paid for the first time from writing an erotica.

2. What is your favorite meal to cook?
Favorite meal that I eat that I cook or favorite meal that I cook?
If it's favorite meal that I eat, that I cook, it would be Pizza, it's easy and fun, and the leftover pizzas can last a few days ^^ (plus, own choosing of toppings). If it's favorite meal that I cook, it would be Calzone.

3. What is your favorite meal to eat if its different?
Does dessert count as a meal? If it does then tiramisu. If you're counting a proper meal, then it's lasagna (ignore the fact that I haven't had/made lasagna in a few months now).

4. When is the last time youve been on a plane?
Hahaha, 21st of July this year.

5. Why havent you pm'd me back!? :p
*quick goes through all past messages* On here? o.o I didn't receive any!

Hollipop
10-19-2016, 07:00 PM
How would coworkers react to you sporting a hard on?

Had you ever worn braces?

Whats your least favorite sex toy?

Perseus
10-19-2016, 10:15 PM
Hello :)

Do you consider the enemy of your enemy as your friend?

How often do you visit the gym?