PDA

View Full Version : The Simple Rice Diaper Dare!

BabyWeirdo
07-27-2016, 07:28 AM
I dare you to do this dare and comment below on how it went.
When doing this dare: clothes are optional, I suggest wearing nothing but the diapers - although for some this might be uncomfortable... In which case I dare you to suck it up!

This dare begins with some options:
Easy - pick out three clean diapers, and another two clean diapers.
Smelly - pick out three diapers which have been peed into and two clean diapers.
Really Gross - pick out three diapers which have been pooped into and two clean diapers.

Make sure your bladder is full before starting. Then:
Wrap and tape your three chosen diapers on your head, cover all surfaces and make a small hole to put a drinking straw through - this is your breathing tube.

Put on two clean diapers and fill the inner diaper with two large mugs of dry rice.

Then drink a litre of water and a litre of a fizzy drink through the straw, after this you may take the diapers off your head but no clean up.

You can take the other diapers off and clean up once the rice inside the diaper has been cold for half an hour - this'll be funny (and tricky!) cos every time you have to pee again (and the huge amount of liquid will guarantee this'll happen frequently) it'll warm the rice up!

GDJones
07-27-2016, 07:32 AM
This sounds interesting, I'll try it when I have some free time and write a report here.

BabyWeirdo
09-06-2016, 12:47 PM
Has anyone given this a go?

Sagarkoe
09-06-2016, 01:30 PM
Not yet, will be doing this as it seems like a fun combo :). I don't really like wasting diapers so i might not triple diaper my head tho. I'll give this a try when there is no one around the house :).
I'll do the clean one because the messy ones seem to be really.... disgusting xD.

Sissyboy998
09-08-2016, 01:59 AM
I wish I had diapers to do any diaper related dares at all