PDA

View Full Version : A different task..

mistress_p
06-27-2009, 04:18 AM
Not sure who will fancy this idea but tonight I made my slave put on a dress and heels, with a full face of make up. While I was getting ready, I made him watch "Stop" by the Spice Girls on YouTube on repeat. I told him that by the time I was ready he had to know the song and all the dance moves. So when I came into the lounge he had to perform the song and dance for me.

You can add your own little twists to this obviously. Punishments for wrong moves etc.. I think the tackier the song the more humiliating it would be. Eg, Barbie girl by aqua etc.. have fun :)

x.Emma.x
06-27-2009, 09:49 AM
This is a GREAT dare. I'll definitely hav my slave doing this!!

masterddk
06-27-2009, 10:20 AM
Great task Mistress_p.

You could always make it like X factor or Got talent . Have another couple of judges and each gives scores. The score then decides on the rewards or punishments given.

DDK

mistress_p
06-27-2009, 05:16 PM
Great task Mistress_p.

You could always make it like X factor or Got talent . Have another couple of judges and each gives scores. The score then decides on the rewards or punishments given.

DDK

Thats an awesome idea! Im sure my Slave would enjoy the extra humiliation that would bring. Thanx!

Officelover
06-27-2009, 05:21 PM
I like this idea a lot. I wish I had a mistress who'd make me do this (:().

Coyote
06-27-2009, 06:03 PM
had a dare exchange with a member on here and this idea came up XD

Manbearpig
06-27-2009, 07:05 PM
I actually had a slave of mine do this once. I loved it (not sure if the slave did). It is a very effective way. Thanks for posting this

Komodo Jones
06-28-2009, 06:48 AM
My past mistress made me do this to the song "Barbie Girl" once but she made me come up with my own choreography.

CollaredBlondie
06-28-2009, 10:21 AM
I think it's a really good task/punishment, and I also think that there are endless limitations and many ways to build upon it. Thanks for sharing ^_^

maxim
06-29-2009, 10:55 AM
Make a s/m add with more info

LOOKING FOR A Mean, nasty Master who will make me put things up my ASS and my PUSSY

PM me ASAP

strippednakedmale
06-29-2009, 04:25 PM
Another show to make him watch is Bratz, it's on saturday morning so he has to come up with an excuse why he's watching it because most of the family will be up or wife or girlfriend or whoever. Make him report to you what the eposode what about so you know he watched it. Hope it helps.

levo
06-29-2009, 04:33 PM
Wickedly nice and humiliating! interesting

milkdat
07-27-2009, 09:42 AM
I am currently trying this with a slave of mine but i chose the song bum biddy biddy biddy bum bum from 8 crazy nights(sweet movie) here is a link to the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUw6YWw0pIw