PDA

View Full Version : Embarassing and humiliating dares needed

Subgurl64
07-24-2016, 08:47 PM
Hi there everyone. I am new here and this is my first post.
I would accept dares from anybody as long they are within my limits and within my interests. So bring on the ideas please, I'd love some challenges

Penom
07-24-2016, 09:24 PM
Blindfold and gagg yourself with some panties. Stand/Lay infront of a window edging yourself atleast 3 times before you are allowed to orgasm. Lets hope you get some spectators while cumming blindfolded. (You decide when to do this dare, if you a real public slut you would do it during busy day hours.)
You are allowed to use toys when masturbating.
Report back in this thread when you are done.

After you orgasm. Lock yourself up in chasity for 3 days, no touching that pussy now. =)

Jaro
07-24-2016, 11:25 PM
Do to bed naked. Set your alarm for 3 AM. When you wake up, you are to insert something inside all 3 of your holes but cannot be your gag for your mouth. Must be something that sticks out for all three.
Now, also put on a blindfold and crawl on all fours outside into the garden.
In the garden you must crawl to a spot that is most dirty, preferably mud. Now you must lay down on the ground and roll around, making sure as much skin touches the ground. Make sure to keep the 3 object in you as well.
When you're all nice and dirty, crawl back inside and into your bed and go back to sleep. No cleaning till morning.

Enjoy, and please write a nice report!

Rockwellray0
07-25-2016, 05:05 AM
Embarrassing/humiliating dare:

pretty simple - the first thing I dare you to to do is go on a date. Find someone that you think will want to hook up. The real dare part is to wear your chastity belt on your date...and something slutty over top of it. Let her know win your clothes that you want to hook up. Let things happen as they do, and then when you're making out and she takes your clothes off and says "what is this???" That is when you tell her you are in chastity.

If you are up for it, offer to please her but get nothing for yourself. If she wants to remove it, let her, as long as she doesn't make you cum. In any event, before she leaves, put the key to your chastity belt in the mail addressed to yourself - you won't see it for a couple of days - and gag and blindfold yourself.

Have fun!

Subgurl64
07-25-2016, 05:01 PM
Blindfold and gagg yourself with some panties. Stand/Lay infront of a window edging yourself atleast 3 times before you are allowed to orgasm. Lets hope you get some spectators while cumming blindfolded. (You decide when to do this dare, if you a real public slut you would do it during busy day hours.)
You are allowed to use toys when masturbating.
Report back in this thread when you are done.

After you orgasm. Lock yourself up in chasity for 3 days, no touching that pussy now. =)

this is great. I'll definately try it and post a report here

Subgurl64
07-25-2016, 05:03 PM
Embarrassing/humiliating dare:

pretty simple - the first thing I dare you to to do is go on a date. Find someone that you think will want to hook up. The real dare part is to wear your chastity belt on your date...and something slutty over top of it. Let her know win your clothes that you want to hook up. Let things happen as they do, and then when you're making out and she takes your clothes off and says "what is this???" That is when you tell her you are in chastity.

If you are up for it, offer to please her but get nothing for yourself. If she wants to remove it, let her, as long as she doesn't make you cum. In any event, before she leaves, put the key to your chastity belt in the mail addressed to yourself - you won't see it for a couple of days - and gag and blindfold yourself.

Have fun!

i like this dare, but i am already in a relationship (mistress/gf). If she allows me to go as a part of the dare, i may try this one. Thanks

Penom
07-25-2016, 05:49 PM
this is great. I'll definately try it and post a report here

Looking forward to it. =)

Sound&Fury
07-25-2016, 06:33 PM
Go to a park and load up Pokemon go. For every pokemon you catch, remove an article of clothing. Once naked, for each of those same Pokemon you caught, edge twice. Then go catch one more Pokemon, then you must cum and get dressed.

lop747
07-25-2016, 06:41 PM
Go out with your mistress somewhere public. Where white shorts and a white t-shirt. When no one is looking, have her dump water over your head. You may not change or go anywhere until you have cummed. You will have your remote vibrator in and she will be in control of it

Rockwellray0
07-25-2016, 08:03 PM
i like this dare, but i am already in a relationship (mistress/gf). If she allows me to go as a part of the dare, i may try this one. Thanks

Sounds good - if it works, then, I have something to add to it. Tell her (the date) that your mistress has the key to your belt.

And if it doesn't work (or if you just happen to like this instead/too), I have another idea that should work:

Your dare is to go for a drive - but that's not all. You'll have your breasts tied (if possible), wear a crotch rope (if possible), and be gagged - preferably with a pair of your gf/mistress's panties. Before you leave, roll one die three times.

First roll: the number of edges you'll do during your drive.

Second roll: what you'll be wearing for your drive:
1) a dress, nothing else.
2) a crop top and skirt, nothing else.
3) a crop top and unbuttoned shorts, nothing else.
4) a bikini top and skirt, nothing else.
5) a bikini top and unbuttoned shorts, nothing else.
6) a jacket and skirt, nothing else. You may button one button on the jacket as necessary, no more.

Third roll: what you'll have to do during your drive:
1) after every edge, get your tits out for 15 seconds.
2) find somewhere to park, open door, get out, bend over car, hike up dress/skirt or pull down shorts and spank each ass cheek ten times, reposition clothing and continue dare.
3) find somewhere to park, strip naked, open door, run around the car three times (you did roll a three after all!) and get back in and continue the dare.
4) both 1 and 3
5) both 1 and 2
6) same as #1

Oh, one more thing - if you want even more humiliation, while you are out, go into a coffee shop or a convenience store, gagged and everything. If a coffee shop, give the clerk a note with what you want, pay, get item, leave. If a convenience store, just go up to the clerk with at least one item, pay and leave.

Have fun!

Subgurl64
07-26-2016, 10:19 AM
Go to a park and load up Pokemon go. For every pokemon you catch, remove an article of clothing. Once naked, for each of those same Pokemon you caught, edge twice. Then go catch one more Pokemon, then you must cum and get dressed.

this is interesting and funny. Will try. Thanks! :D

Subgurl64
07-26-2016, 04:52 PM
Sounds good - if it works, then, I have something to add to it. Tell her (the date) that your mistress has the key to your belt.

And if it doesn't work (or if you just happen to like this instead/too), I have another idea that should work:

Your dare is to go for a drive - but that's not all. You'll have your breasts tied (if possible), wear a crotch rope (if possible), and be gagged - preferably with a pair of your gf/mistress's panties. Before you leave, roll one die three times.

First roll: the number of edges you'll do during your drive.

Second roll: what you'll be wearing for your drive:
1) a dress, nothing else.
2) a crop top and skirt, nothing else.
3) a crop top and unbuttoned shorts, nothing else.
4) a bikini top and skirt, nothing else.
5) a bikini top and unbuttoned shorts, nothing else.
6) a jacket and skirt, nothing else. You may button one button on the jacket as necessary, no more.

Third roll: what you'll have to do during your drive:
1) after every edge, get your tits out for 15 seconds.
2) find somewhere to park, open door, get out, bend over car, hike up dress/skirt or pull down shorts and spank each ass cheek ten times, reposition clothing and continue dare.
3) find somewhere to park, strip naked, open door, run around the car three times (you did roll a three after all!) and get back in and continue the dare.
4) both 1 and 3
5) both 1 and 2
6) same as #1

Oh, one more thing - if you want even more humiliation, while you are out, go into a coffee shop or a convenience store, gagged and everything. If a coffee shop, give the clerk a note with what you want, pay, get item, leave. If a convenience store, just go up to the clerk with at least one item, pay and leave.

Have fun!

love this one!! Definately doing it..

littleRy
07-26-2016, 04:54 PM
Act like a dog for 24 hrs. No Furniture, food from a dish on the floor.

Rockwellray0
07-26-2016, 05:11 PM
love this one!! Definately doing it..

Awesome...I know you said you'd write reports - If you could write a report on this one as well - that would be even more awesome.

Have fun!

Subgurl64
07-26-2016, 07:22 PM
Looking forward to it. =)

so i did your dare first, as you replied first.
I live in a suburban place and my living room window directly overlooks the road in front of the house. So i stripped naked, blindfolded and gagged myself with scarves and stood in front of the window with my hitachi magic wand. I had it on medium speed and edged 3 times standing there, taking momentery rests in between. The 4th time i turned it to high and let myself have a huge orgasm, thanks to the gag which muffled the scream. I did it in the evening when the road remains fairly busy. I have now locked myself in the belt and will remain so for 3 days.
Thanks for the dare, hope it was as you wanted :D

Newslave2betrained
07-26-2016, 11:35 PM
When you took off the blindfold was anyone watching?

Subgurl64
07-27-2016, 03:15 AM
When you took off the blindfold was anyone watching?

i did see a woman walk by with her dog, but i'm not sure if she saw me