PDA

View Full Version : Apples Dare

Athanael
07-23-2016, 06:02 AM
Alright, this happens to be my favourite dare. It is quite disgusting, but I think it's pretty fun. I don't take credits for the idea, though I did make some modifications to make it (in my opinion) better.
Anyway, here it is.

_Fill a bowl with water, and then mix disgusting substances in it (like mayo or whatever you like)

_Take 6 apples of approximately the same size, cut a small cut through one of them, and place a penny in it.

_Put the apples inside of the bowl and move them around, so you lose track of which apple has the penny in it.

_Blindfold yourself, and then tie up your hands behind your back (even better if you use handcuffs on your hands, and their keys instead of the penny)

_Now, you will get close to the bowl and you have to take one of the apples just using your mouth.

_After you have taken the apple, go to the corner and wait for about 2 - 3 minutes

_After you have finished your time in the corner, you can check the apple you have taken, and see if it has got the penny in it.

Basically if it's got the penny in it then you can stop, otherwise you are to continue until the apple you have finally has the penny :)
I hope this hasn't been posted recently! :p

Emrys
07-23-2016, 06:46 AM
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

LilBondageChick
07-23-2016, 12:01 PM
This sounds very humiliating, but dangerous!!!