PDA

View Full Version : Ask or Dare Me Anything! (23F)

yourslut013
07-22-2016, 09:55 AM
Hello friends, ask or dare me anything. I'll be around for a little while today, and I'd love to answer some questions - and do some stupid stuff. :P

Hit me up!

zoodcat
07-22-2016, 09:56 AM
What is your favorite color?

yourslut013
07-22-2016, 09:58 AM
What is your favorite color?

Black.....NO! Red......NO! Orange? Yeah, probably Orange...at least today. I like the other two a lot, too.

wolf82
07-22-2016, 10:18 AM
1) What do you think your favorite sex position(s) are?
2) Oral sex or anal sex, which do you prefer?
3) Would you ever go down on a girl?
4) Would you ever participate in a threesome?
5) Would you ever go to a gloryhole?
6) Would you ever participate in a gangbang?
7) Would you rather walk through Times Square in a bra and thong or have your parents walk in on you during sex?

Also - need to know your likes, dislikes and limits to give a dare.

yourslut013
07-22-2016, 10:27 AM
1) What do you think your favorite sex position(s) are?
2) Oral sex or anal sex, which do you prefer?
3) Would you ever go down on a girl?
4) Would you ever participate in a threesome?
5) Would you ever go to a gloryhole?
6) Would you ever participate in a gangbang?
7) Would you rather walk through Times Square in a bra and thong or have your parents walk in on you during sex?

Also - need to know your likes, dislikes and limits to give a dare.

1) My face jammed down into the sheets, my hips held high, and taken.
2) Definitely anal - I gag WAY too easily.
3) Absolutely
4) Sure, why not?
5) Go to? Sure! Participate........I don't know :P
6) Perhaps? I really don't know on that one.....sounds fun, but...also scary.
7) DEFINITELY Times Square. I don't know why, but them walking in on that....it would scar me for life! :P

Likes - I haven't thought much about, but I do like humiliation, obeying orders, and some pain.
Dislikes - To be added to, I'm sure :P
Limits - Pictures is the only thing that's come up so far.

Rockwellray0
07-22-2016, 10:32 AM
1) have you ever drank piss? Would you if you haven't?
2) how many guys have you slept with? How many girls?
3) what's the most revealing/slutty thing you've worn in public? Bikinis on the beach don't count...
4) what's your most extreme fantasy?

yourslut013
07-22-2016, 10:42 AM
1) have you ever drank piss? Would you if you haven't?
2) how many guys have you slept with? How many girls?
3) what's the most revealing/slutty thing you've worn in public? Bikinis on the beach don't count...
4) what's your most extreme fantasy?

1) No!! And....I can't imagine a situation where I'd have to! Lol! Maybe in a do or die situation :P
2) One of each
3) Nothing too terrible....maybe super short shorts and a tank top during the summer?
4) Good question....I don't even know It's hard, because different things are extreme for different people. :/

Rockwellray0
07-22-2016, 10:55 AM
Haha ok. Very true, different things are extreme to different people...just a couple more:

1) what's the most humiliating thing you've done?
2) what's the most humiliating thing you've done intentionally?
3) to rephrase my original question about an extreme fantasy - what is a fantasy that you have that you would be the most embarrassed about if everyone in your life knew about it?
4) do you have any piercings?

wolf82
07-22-2016, 11:29 AM
1) My face jammed down into the sheets, my hips held high, and taken.
2) Definitely anal - I gag WAY too easily.
3) Absolutely
4) Sure, why not?
5) Go to? Sure! Participate........I don't know :P
6) Perhaps? I really don't know on that one.....sounds fun, but...also scary.
7) DEFINITELY Times Square. I don't know why, but them walking in on that....it would scar me for life! :P

Likes - I haven't thought much about, but I do like humiliation, obeying orders, and some pain.
Dislikes - To be added to, I'm sure :P
Limits - Pictures is the only thing that's come up so far.

So, for your dare:

See how many ice cubes you can fit into your pussy and into your ass. Leave them all in there until they melt. Once they melt, grab some toothpaste and scrub it into your clit with your toothbrush and then use the toothbrush to brush your teeth. That should be pretty humiliating for you. When done, write me a report detailing your experience, please.

ksoma
07-22-2016, 11:38 AM
What is the most vanilla sex thing you can think of that you would not do (not didn't want to, I mean would not)?
What is the most extreme sexual act you would unconditionally agree too (with the right person)?

yourslut013
07-24-2016, 10:14 AM
Haha ok. Very true, different things are extreme to different people...just a couple more:

1) what's the most humiliating thing you've done?
2) what's the most humiliating thing you've done intentionally?
3) to rephrase my original question about an extreme fantasy - what is a fantasy that you have that you would be the most embarrassed about if everyone in your life knew about it?
4) do you have any piercings?

1) Ummmmm....my most humiliating experience was probably the time where a classmate in gym during high school threw all of my clothes into the shower, and verbally humiliated me. So...yeah.
2) Public speaking
3) Literally the least sexual thing would be just as humiliating to me as anything else. Most don't know I'm as kinky as I am. :P
4) My ears

So, for your dare:

See how many ice cubes you can fit into your pussy and into your ass. Leave them all in there until they melt. Once they melt, grab some toothpaste and scrub it into your clit with your toothbrush and then use the toothbrush to brush your teeth. That should be pretty humiliating for you. When done, write me a report detailing your experience, please.

I realized about half way through that I really should have been actually COUNTING how many I was putting into myself. They were incredibly cold though, and started to have almost a burning sensation part way through. Unfortunately for me - I didn't know burning until I used the toothpaste on myself. It was.....intense, to say the least. It burned like CRAZY! Sheesh! I barely was able to brush my teeth, because I was kind of being a baby about the burning sensation.

What is the most vanilla sex thing you can think of that you would not do (not didn't want to, I mean would not)?
What is the most extreme sexual act you would unconditionally agree too (with the right person)?

Sending selfies is something that bugs me, even in the most vanilla of circumstances.

With the right person? I can see myself doing just about anything, really. I'm pretty open sexually. I don't know if there's really an outer limit there?

lyzzike
07-24-2016, 10:27 AM
tell us why does a gangbang sounds scary to you. the more detaled the better :P

corsa198
07-24-2016, 10:29 AM
Have you ever peed in your underwear/clothes?
If so, when was the last time you peed yourself?
If so, what were you wearing when you peed yourself?
Would you ever do it for a dare?
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?
In a toilet queue, would you rather pee yourself fully clothed, or pull your clothes up/down and expose yourself to pee?
Have you ever worn an outfit that was difficult to take off when you needed a pee?

wolf82
07-24-2016, 10:31 AM
I realized about half way through that I really should have been actually COUNTING how many I was putting into myself. They were incredibly cold though, and started to have almost a burning sensation part way through. Unfortunately for me - I didn't know burning until I used the toothpaste on myself. It was.....intense, to say the least. It burned like CRAZY! Sheesh! I barely was able to brush my teeth, because I was kind of being a baby about the burning sensation.

Excellent report :D

Penom
07-24-2016, 11:18 AM
I dare you to make a signature including atleast your likes, dislikes (punishment) and limits.

Jaro
07-24-2016, 11:20 AM
Do you like snails?

Male_995
07-24-2016, 11:40 AM
I dare you to send me a picture of you on kik, any position you like. No face of course

My kik is Male_995

MasterMichaelNY
07-25-2016, 02:01 AM
1. What is your favorite perfume you like wearing
2. What is your favorite cologne on a guy?
3. How many sex partners have you had?
4. Were was the strangest place you had sex?
5. When it comes to cocks, what does it for you length or thickness.
6. What the most you ever came in a single day
7. What turns you on the most, and makes you wet?
8. What is your darkest sexual thing you want to try, but haven't yet?

Gisele
07-25-2016, 02:09 AM
I'll dare you to insert an avatar that revolves around 1 of your likes :)