PDA

View Full Version : webcam punishments

pilot939
06-22-2007, 03:37 PM
ok, i'm a slave, and know how masters must feel about having to punish their slaves and run out of ideas. so, i thought instead we make a lil link here so all masters/mistresses out there can access quick and easy punishments in the spur of the moment.
now, i want as many people to add to this as possible. when adding a punishment, u have to put M (for male) F (for female) or B (for both....duhhh)
so. add a punishment whenever you can. these are for webcam punishments.
i will put an example first so you all know how to lay it out

title of punishment: the title of ur punishment
sex: B this is for either male (M) female (f) or both (B)
punishment: type ur punishment here

i will contribute the first punishment to us all so:

title of punishment: whips
sex:B
punishment: get your slave to whip themselves on webcam, until you are pleased. make sure they show you the skin where they will whip before, and the marks after.

enjoy all!!!

pilot939
06-22-2007, 07:53 PM
ok heres another one just to get it going lol.

type of punishment: thermal punishment
sex: B
punishment: ok you want your slave to light a candle and get and get some ice cubes. now this is most effective on the nipple.
the slave has to hold the ice cube against the nipple till it melts, then once it's gone, simply pour hot wax over the same nipple, and watch their reaction. the sudden cold to hot will take them by surprise and should hurt the first few times.
this could be really cruel if they have a nipple piercing, as cold metal to hot is painful lol, and don't forget it goes straight through the nipple, meaning more concerntrated heat.
enjoy

p.s safety here guys, make sure u pour the wax no less than 6 inches away else it could be one of those burns which just don't go away lol depending on the wax type.

i_can_handle_u
06-26-2007, 01:07 PM
type:b
title:telling everyone

you could post all over the internet what a stupid person you are.....:D

xatm092
06-30-2007, 08:43 AM
title: Banana punishment
sex:f
punishment:The girl must be on webcam, not allowed to move from her chair for 2 hours. She must keep a peeled banana in her mouth at all times. Whenever she takes it out, she loses a piece of clothing, and whenever it is out of her mouth for 10 seconds straight she must take of a piece of clothing. When she is naked, it must be put in her pussy and remain there, in full view, for the rest of the 2 hours. If any at all of the banana has been eaten or bitten, it must go in her ass (in full view) instead. If the banana has been made substantially small from the biting / chewing, then it must be a new banana that goes in her ass.

If at any point in the two hours she cheats or moves away from the view of the webcam, she must repeat the two hours the next day, but with two bananas in her mouth, and if she gets naked, then one must go in her ass and one in her pussy.

wedgieguy
07-04-2007, 01:57 AM
title of punishment: erection punishment
sex:male
punishment: the slave must maintain an erection for the duration that they are on cam, this may be through any means necessary but they may not cum.

If they cum then the cum must be eaten.
For every 10 seconds they are not erect they must add a clothes peg to their balls or nipples

lucky
07-04-2007, 03:41 AM
Title: emoticon training: egg
sex: B (preferably F with big breasts, you'll see why)
punishment: the master will make the slave break an egg talking only in emoticons. Slave isn't allowed to touch the keyboard.

Use yahoo mess, hope you're familiarised to the emoticons. Hold an egg into your mouth.

Everytime master buzzes you (and keep a high volume enough to scare you), quickly slap your cheek as shown below:

Your master will talk to you only using emoticons that you must remember
:-c (Call me emoticon) means left hand - left cheek
=; (Talk to the hand emoticon) means right hand - right cheek

While keeping your mouth shut the egg won't break. But the master can use:
:D (big grin): open the mouth a bit and push the egg forward with the tongue. Repeat for every :D

8-> (Daydreaming emoticon) hit your chin

Eventually the egg will break. Do open or close the mouth more, stay like this as long as master wishes.

Master might clap his hands when done (also by emoticon). You can define more actions for the rest of the emoticons.

(I'd like to see someone do it for me:)

SlaveBoy
07-04-2007, 03:44 AM
Use yahoo mess, hope you're familiarised to the emoticons. Hold an egg into your mouth.

Everytime master buzzes you (and keep a high volume enough to scare you), quickly slap your cheek as shown below:

:D (big grin): open the mouth a bit and push the egg forward with the tongue. Repeat for every :D

Eventually the egg will break. Do open or close the mouth more, stay like this as long as master wishes.

Master might clap his hands when done (also by emoticon). You can define more actions for the rest of the emoticons.

this is cool but it can get very messy too

thedoctor1
07-04-2007, 09:51 AM
How do people see these on webcam? Will there be advance notification of where and when the punishment is being done? I think they should be done using Yahoo messenger so lots of people can be viewing! I'm assuming they're being done live. Or are they being done and saved as files?

cheesy dude
07-04-2007, 10:17 AM
doctor, these punishments are not nessesaryly done they are just ideas for masters for punishments.

the punishments if done on cam will probably stay between master and slave.

bordfatboy
07-06-2007, 08:58 AM
title: night to remember
Sex: male
punishment:

i had this done to me last night, basically u tie some string around you male part and he other end around your ankle, however it needs to be short enough so it is pulled tight when you stretch out your leg, then sleep. as your eg naturally straigtens out it will cause pain and make you wake up

SlaveBoy
07-06-2007, 09:00 AM
title: night to remember
Sex: male
punishment:

i had this done to me last night, basically u tie some string around you male part and he other end around your ankle, however it needs to be short enough so it is pulled tight when you stretch out your leg, then sleep. as your eg naturally straigtens out it will cause pain and make you wake up

both ankle is better as it will be painful or even hand so that even if only your hand move you will have some pain

xatm092
07-08-2007, 01:59 PM
Title: emoticon training: egg
sex: B (preferably F with big breasts, you'll see why)
punishment: the master will make the slave break an egg talking only in emoticons. Slave isn't allowed to touch the keyboard.

Why female with big breasts?

Also, non-cooked eggs could have salmonella (I know that's not spelt right but I'm too lazy to google the correct spelling).

lucky
07-08-2007, 03:40 PM
Why female with big breasts?

Also, non-cooked eggs could have salmonella (I know that's not spelt right but I'm too lazy to google the correct spelling).

trust me they don't have salmonella, usually they are sold under strict hygienic control. Or probably you should check where they were bought. You eat them anyways at least as omelette. Anyway all the food is divided into 2 kind of danger: possibly salmonella or possibly cancer (usually microwave or stuff combined with preservatives). I never had any problems and I prefere the natural products. Anyway, sorry my english, I'm not pro in it.

Big breasts? hmm I would love to see an egg pooring over some big breasts, rather than a male chest. Just my personal oppinion and wish. (PS: I did this dare a couple of times for myself. Don't tell anyone!)

guitarguy160
07-08-2007, 05:11 PM
'Anyway all the food is divided into 2 kind of danger: possibly salmonella or possibly cancer'

No, it isn't.

'trust me they don't have salmonella'

Yes, they do.

lucky
07-08-2007, 05:26 PM
hmm thats why you should buy only from stores you know they are safe. The problem is only the origin of the food. Don't know everyone but I leave in a clean country in this domain. As I said, the danger is the same if you simply eat the products at an usual breakfast. Heared of salmonella only from specific closed companies who got their products infested.

Please quote the entire phrases next time. Or I would answer "yes it is" or "no it isn't" too

TrekBoy008
07-08-2007, 10:07 PM
Raw eggs/chicken don't necessarily have salmonella, but there is always a risk of getting it. Then again, I've been eating raw cake batter for years and haven't caught it (*knocks wood*).

wedgieguy
07-09-2007, 11:32 AM
anyway getting back on topic...

title of punishment: humbling punishment
sex:both
punishment: the slave must remain naked at all times, on their knees, with they're hands behind their back. He/she must type with their tounge

pilot939
07-09-2007, 11:43 AM
lol wow, i had to do this once, except my hands were cuffed, and i typed with my hands (duh) it was very noisy, as the chains from the handcuffs rattled on the glass table. it put me into a very scarey situation when my parents came down...but yes very good punishment.

lucky
07-09-2007, 04:00 PM
haha just remembered: a real computer slavery: install a remote program that allows your master to control your computer (like VNC). Then the master would almost do something to your comp you don't wish to (delete a precious file or format a disk) and leaves the "yes/no" message on your screen.

Meanwhile you step away the computer and do what you must to please your master. If you don't obey or get too close to the mouse the master would press YES (or OK or anything you don't wish someone to press, your problem to think of something).

Would you trust a remote master do this to you? (nasty, you should first trust your master that wouldn't do it after he or she got his/her fun with you)

PS (edited) better: unplug your keyboard and mouse!

xatm092
07-09-2007, 04:06 PM
I would love to see an egg pouring over some big breasts

This is very very true.

Powerstrip
07-10-2007, 03:19 PM
haha just remembered: a real computer slavery: install a remote program that allows your master to control your computer (like VNC).

Thats quite a good trust idea, but I think it would be going a bit far. Deleting files or formatting entire disks would really mess up someones computer. Though they could dictate specific settings, such as folders with certain titles and want desktop background ought to be used etc.

JellyBean
07-15-2007, 05:31 AM
Here is a webcam punishment for a slave that has been particularly bad, go on webcam strip naked and kneel in the corner hands behind back, stay that way for 24 hours, master/mistress checks in peridocially to make sure you're still there, can't leave that position to do anything, eat, sleep, go to the bathroom, just can stare at the wall.

damned_virus
07-16-2007, 05:59 AM
24 hours, you would just go to sleep, but even for much shorter times, say a couple of hours, that is very difficult, so very gd idea

lucky
07-16-2007, 01:48 PM
btw about eggs

you know when medieval whores were thrown with rotten tomatoes and eggs? Try making elastic cords tied to a thin rope over a candle. Place some eggs and when the chord is cut off the eggs will be thrown on you. Sorry my english hope you get the point.

Tried once with darts. Made a good device to throw them directly to the desired point: 4 darts to the buttocks at an non expected time. They sticked. I've used some homemade leather bikini to prevent sticking them in the middle (there are dangerous zones there).

cheesy dude
07-20-2007, 08:16 AM
'Anyway all the food is divided into 2 kind of danger: possibly salmonella or possibly cancer'

No, it isn't.

Yes, they do.

i eat an egg nearly every morning raw in a proteen shake... no salmonella at all.

Fiendish
07-20-2007, 08:33 AM
Raw eggs are NOT good for your health... because of.... salmonella! It's come out in the last couple of years... always COOK THE EGG, or you could die.

lucky
07-20-2007, 04:03 PM
lol

some camp has been closed recently because salmonella into COOKED CHICKEN SOUP. Please document and stop waisting time with salmonella you can get ill from even omelette.

Raw eggs are sometimes recommended for health.

cheesy dude
07-23-2007, 02:21 PM
seeing as thogh this is blocking and spamming the thread any more talk of salmonella (which you are all clearky mistaken about) and i will delete your post.

please continue the punishments, keep em all coming.

Powerstrip
07-23-2007, 02:28 PM
Punishment: Xdress
Sex: Male
Task: Dress fully as a girl (either on or off cam at masters discretion) and put makeup on in front of the camera. Stay like this untill master is satisfied.

gazebo123@hotmail
07-26-2007, 09:42 AM
right you should make ur slave wear a pair of boxers or a pair of hotpants with elastic bands around each leg to secure than there are no holes for things to escape from...then you should tell ur slave to fill up their underwear with various things such as cream or shower get etc,,,,,,,,eventually the underwear wont be able to hold any more stuff and they will let out all the contents....this is a good dare to do and see and can get quite messy and is good fun.......you can then add onto the dare if you require to with things such as use the contents in the underwear as anal lube after its all mixed together and shove something up ur ass etc.....add onto this dare please and add me...........

[email protected]

animal
08-09-2007, 12:08 AM

No, it isn't.

Yes, they do.

they don't have salmonella. There are many people who eat them uncooked. e.g. my uncle:)

dareboyx
11-05-2007, 09:53 PM
http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dbmd/diseaseinfo/salment_g.htm

"A bacterium, Salmonella enteritidis, can be inside perfectly normal-appearing eggs, and if the eggs are eaten raw or undercooked, the bacterium can cause illness."

Not every egg has salmonella, just as not all ground beef has mad cow or some other dangerous thing. It is dangerous to eat raw eggs.

scotsman
11-07-2007, 04:17 PM
the erection punishment sounds good

patrickolee
11-09-2007, 01:41 PM
Shave off all pubes, eat them, put dildo up ass, then into mouth, shove ice cubes up your ass... Wank off into a shot glass and drink it. All on cam obviously

chain
11-09-2007, 07:07 PM
This thread is 3 months old, and due to the nature of the original post, I am locking it.