PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/slave seeks 21-24/male/master in US (have webcam)

rocker287
06-23-2009, 04:12 PM
22/male/slave seeks any/male/master in US (have webcam)

Hi im new to this and have little experience. I am looking for a male master, between the ages of 18-30. I prefer young masters so someone around my age or less, but not over 30. Beginners are also preferred, but not neccessary. I would also prefer a master who lives in the US, so there isnt a huge time difference, but other coutries are ok too.
I am 22, tall, brown hair/eyes, and slim. I live with my parents, but can do most tasks in my room, as long as they are not noisy. I have a webcam and a digital camera to take pics. I do not own toys but i can use household items such as clothespins, string, ice, toothpaste, ect...
I am not looking for anything long term right away until i get used to the liftestyle. I need to be trained. I will be willing and cooperative. My limits and likes are in my sig, im big into orgasm control/denial, cumplay, cockplay, and anal. I will not do crossdressing or sissyplay. I want to do online tasks and offline tasks. Message me if you are interested. Please be my master, and tell me when i can cum and punish me when i disobey.