PDA

View Full Version : Wedgiebondagebabe AMA

Pages : [1] 2

Wedgiebondagebabe
07-08-2016, 01:53 PM
Hello. I know that I am curious to learn a lot about people. I am working towards making friends on here, trying new things and just learning. With that in mind, I have seen a lot of ask me anything threads. I figured that I would let the curiosity get the better in me and open once for myself. I might not have the most educated point of view, but I can give you the opinion from my point of view.

Some starting facts:
I am 20 years old
I am a college student
I am single
I found this site on my own a few years ago, but just joined in February.
Do I have to say that I am female?
I will try to be as open as I can, but I will not answer questions about my location and personal facts that I really do not want to talk about.

Ask away.

bleonav06
07-08-2016, 02:00 PM
How did you find the site?

Wedgiebondagebabe
07-08-2016, 02:02 PM
How did you find the site?

I was looking for dares to do with a friend. I found out that I like the feel of wedgies and I figured if I dared one of my friends to do one too, they would talk about it with me and I would not have to admit how I feel about it.

I found it again in February when I was just searching things and wedgie ideas. I decided to say screw it and joined.

bleonav06
07-08-2016, 02:04 PM
Favorite food?

Most interesting sexual story?

How/why did you pick your avatar?

SubMissChievous
07-08-2016, 02:06 PM
What are you studying in college?

Wedgiebondagebabe
07-08-2016, 02:08 PM
Favorite food? Has to be bacon.

Most interesting sexual story? I was using my vibrator on myself. I have a bullet and a 5inch purple vibe. I was using both inside of my sweatpants. I was getting more and more turned on as my roommate unexpectedly comes back. She wasn't supposed to be back for another few hours. So I was able to turn off the bullet easy because of the remote, but now I had to dig around into my sweatpants to pull the vibe out of my vagina in order to turn it off. Also since I had to wipe each of them off and clean them, I had to figure out a way to get them out of the room. I ended up turning the pockets inside out and putting the vibes in there and quickly walked to the bathroom. It probably isn't what you expected me to say, but I haven't had many sexual experiences.

How/why did you pick your avatar?

I like the idea of bondage. I also do not feel sexy in my own life so I figured it was an image I could create for myself online and maybe I will eventually believe it. It hasn't worked yet, but I can say that I have opened up in real life more. My best friend knows about my kinks and such. I picked it basically because it looked sexy and simple.

Wedgiebondagebabe
07-08-2016, 02:10 PM
What are you studying in college?

Tourism and Business. I have a big plan for my future and I am putting my best foot forward to achieve that. I am also taking recreation classes, marketing classes, and entrepreneurship classes. I am in an honors program at my school and I am working towards 2 masters along with my undergraduate degree.

herpderp42
07-08-2016, 02:10 PM
Hey :D

what is your favourite
-movie?
-book?
-food?

Have you experimented your likes only alone until now (other than on this site) or was somebody else included?

getdaring
07-08-2016, 02:11 PM
why did you join getdare and how exactly did you discover the site?
when did you discover you were a switch?
what are you studying at college?
what is your most embarrassing moment?
have you ever done any dare with any of your friends?
does anybody know about your existence on the site?
what is most embarrassing/worst dare you have ever done?
what is the best/most enjoyable dare you have done?
how do you get into wedgies and why do you like them?
have you done many wedgie dares and is the wedgie thing kept a secret?
have you ever done a permanent wedgie all day and do you like that sort of stuff or not?

Wedgiebondagebabe
07-08-2016, 02:23 PM
Hey :D

what is your favourite
-movie? Mary Poppins
-book? He's with me
-food? Bacon

Have you experimented your likes only alone until now (other than on this site) or was somebody else included?

I have done a tiny tiny bit with others, but mostly it has been alone or while talking to someone online. I am very shy about my kinks so I find it hard to open up since usually it leads into a discussion about a very personal part of my life. I did have a friend who would do dares with me. I also had a bf who tried a little bit of bondage with me, but we didn't work out because we were two incompatible personalities.

bleonav06
07-08-2016, 02:31 PM
Do you prefer dares from males or females? Why?

Wedgiebondagebabe
07-08-2016, 02:33 PM
why did you join getdare and how exactly did you discover the site? I joined for the sense of community. I really needed to know that I was not alone in the things I like and that I wasn't an outcast from society. I honestly don't remember the exact way I found the site, but I do remember searching dice dares and wedgie dares. I like the combination of the two, but I always switched things around while I was doing them and made them more my own.
when did you discover you were a switch? I took the BDSM test. I like being in control and taking charge, but at the same time, I found that with my hfs I like being swept off my feet, taken care of, and controlled in some ways. I don't like being in charge of my body all the time while in intimate moments.
what are you studying at college? I mentioned it above in another response.
what is your most embarrassing moment? I am sure there are many. I don't really have a standout moment, but one will probably pool into my head randomly later. If so, I will definatly let you know. I know I have some I just cannot remember what they are.
have you ever done any dare with any of your friends? Yes I have done wedgie dares. One of the dares we tied our underwear to the coffee table and tried to crawl backwards as far as we could before sitting there for an x amount of time.
does anybody know about your existence on the site? One of my best friends does. She doesn't think the way I do so we cannot talk about it the way I would like, but she is glad I found a way to find some comfort and acceptability in myself.
what is most embarrassing/worst dare you have ever done? I am still trying a lot of dares. I think the worst dares I have done all included the issue that people don't edit their dares or they are unreasonable. I sometimes tend to get bored so that ruins a dare for me. I can't really think of a really bad one because I tend to read things before jumping in and trying them. I have only really tried simple dares that I know I can do or like. I haven't pushed myself that far yet.
what is the best/most enjoyable dare you have done? I think there is no specific, but it is one that I do for a person that I am talking to and they are talking me through it. I don't like doing dares completely by myself because I honestly get bored without having a purpose.
how do you get into wedgies and why do you like them? I honestly don't remember the how. I do like the pull. There is a certain amount of pressure that just turns me on. I love having underwear split my vagina in two. The pull up my butt is a comforting feeling.
have you done many wedgie dares and is the wedgie thing kept a secret? I have done a few, but yes I keep them a secret. I don't know how many, but I will say that I don't think that it was over 20.
have you ever done a permanent wedgie all day and do you like that sort of stuff or not?
I get bored easily. I also haven't had a full day to just sit on my butt and not interact with people. I usually wimp out when I have nothing being held over my head and don't follow through with it. So no I haven't down one all day, but I have tied one before and kept it in for an hour. I think right now, that is all I can do and feel "comfortable" about it. By that I mean that is all my mind will allow me to do.

Wedgiebondagebabe
07-08-2016, 02:36 PM
Do you prefer dares from males or females? Why?

I prefer dares form men. I will take a dare from a female and might experience with a woman one day, but my sexuality is straight. I know that that is what I am attracted to. Thats why I take dares from men because I am a little sub by in my personality and it makes me feel good that I am doing something for someone I could have the possibility of dating if they were in my real life. That doesn't make sense let me try again.

I know I probably wont dare someone from here. I also know there are not many people I would meet on here in my real life. But the fact that a man is taking interest in me to give me a dare and see it through, that makes me feel good and it actually help boost my self esteem a little bit. I will do a dare from a female, but it doesn't have the same affect.

bleonav06
07-08-2016, 02:43 PM
What country are you from?

What places in the world do you want to visit?

Who is your favorite getdare member?

herpderp42
07-08-2016, 02:43 PM
Since you describe yourself as a switch: What kinks interest you from the dominant point of view?
Have you given any dares/ tasks in that regard?

getdaring
07-08-2016, 02:49 PM
so how did the dares get started with your friend?
when did you start the wedgie dares with your friend and how they take it?
did your friend enjoy the wedgie dares and how far did they go?
have you done public wedgies with your friend - have you ever dared them to have a wedgie whilst in public?
what is the longest wedgie you have done with your friend?

Wedgiebondagebabe
07-08-2016, 02:51 PM
What country are you from? United States

What places in the world do you want to visit? Is it fair to say all of them? I really do want to visit all of them, but I do wish I was going with friend when he goes to Scotland.

Who is your favorite getdare member?

I always answer this question by saying that I have many favorites. Saxel is my favorite to talk about life and when I need opinions. Samisshere is my favorite to ask for advice. She always answered my questions even when I feel I am begin a bother. Her Sub Matt is one of my favorites because without him, the denial raffle would be a flop especially since I am working most of the summer. WedgieGary1996 is great. he has a really sweet heart that he doesn't let a lot of people see and he kind of just threw himself to the sharks, but now he is learning to go in with a stride instead of all at once. I really like a few different people and the people I have mostly talked to are nice and sweet.

Wedgiebondagebabe
07-08-2016, 02:54 PM
Since you describe yourself as a switch: What kinks interest you from the dominant point of view?
Have you given any dares/ tasks in that regard?

I love the idea of tying someone up. I tried a little bit with my now ex bf, but it never as anything major, but I would definitely love to do more of it. I also like giving people what they want. I still respect myself and still hold myself in the highest of regards, but what I mean is that if they have an interest in something, I like to give them tasks related to that. I don't like being punishing and mean. I know that not all dome are mean, but you still have to punish if a sub does something wrong and I don't like that. I am also very dominating because I just take control of the situation so in a sexual situation, it is actually not the first role I want to take on.

I have given dares and tasks where I am in control and I call the shots, but it is usually with someone that I can be talking to in real time whether it be texting or active messaging. I have given ball busting dares, bondage dares, combinations of different things, body writing, and wedgie dares.

Wedgiebondagebabe
07-08-2016, 02:57 PM
so how did the dares get started with your friend? I just asked if they wanted to play truth or dare. One friend I told them it was something interesting to me and I wanted to try the other I knew wouldn't step down from a challenge so she played.
when did you start the wedgie dares with your friend and how they take it? They weren't a fan. They gt sick of it after a little while and we didnt play any more.
did your friend enjoy the wedgie dares and how far did they go? They were very basic. All the dares where when I was still finding out about wedgie types. Also unless you prepare for a wedgie, most underwear is not stretchy enough to do anything decent with so it was mostly kept simple.
have you done public wedgies with your friend - have you ever dared them to have a wedgie whilst in public? No public is a big limit for me so I cannot say I have done anything in public unless it was a thong that was just a natural wedgie.
what is the longest wedgie you have done with your friend?
They were short. It was only like 15 minutes or a certain set of yanks. We didnt want to take too much time on one person and wanted to swap back and forth regularly.

Wrwr
07-08-2016, 03:09 PM
what is the one thing you want the try the most in your lifetime.?

Wedgiebondagebabe
07-08-2016, 03:14 PM
what is the one thing you want the try the most in your lifetime.?

This is probably really simple, but I want the guy I am dating/in love with/etc. To dominate me have me completely tied up and make me squirt. I want to feel how it is to have multiple orgasms one after the other until you don't really know your own name anymore. I have nothing against one night stands and the like, but I really want to have someone I trust to do this. I want to just not think.

(BTW: Your also one of my favorite people because your stories always make me laugh at the predicament you get yourself in :p )

lotusdriver81
07-08-2016, 03:21 PM
Where is your favourite place you'd like to visit?

Wedgiebondagebabe
07-08-2016, 04:10 PM
Where is your favourite place you'd like to visit?

Heehee right now it is scotland, but only because I would love to explore it with the amazing boy that I know is going there to study abroad in september :/

Thailand is one place I had my heart set on going, but it didnt work to study abroad anywhere.

There are also so many things in my own "backyard" that I haven't seen yet and I want to. I want to visit the national parks and state parks all around the United States. I want to see the Grand Canyon and Mount Rushmore. The beauty is everywhere and I really want to just take it in.

Wedgiebondagebabe
07-09-2016, 03:53 PM
So one question I brushed over was my most embarrassing moment. When I answered that, I believe I forgot to mention how much of a klutz I am and how easy it is for me to make my self sound like a ditz. The words come out of my mouth so easy that I often forget to think. So I think one of my host embarrassing moments is not one I had a big audience for.

I would at a leadership program and there are a lot of guys on the course. It was midnight on staff weekend and me and a couple other kids were finishing our presentations because we were just hadn't gotten them done yet and we had to present them for practice in the morning. For a little bit I was with guys I knew and we were basically keeping to ourselves, but then there was a new guy who came into the conversation.

At first we were talking about our programs and the different things that go on in different reasons. The conversation went on to talk about a national convention that happened and how the mixing of girls and boys in our program doesn't always have the best of results and it was something the program hadn't prepared well for. This leaded him to say that girls were easy. I was also so tired that this conversation developed into myself saying that I was easy.

Now it might appear like a very simple moment, but this group of guys is a group I consider like friends and like brothers. There is nothing sexual that happens and nothing sexual that I want to happen. To me, being tricked into calling myself easy in front of a group of people I respected was something that was very upsetting and embarrassing. Thankfully, I could blame it on the fact that I was very tired, but it was one moment where my mouth got the better of me. After one more time, I never saw that guy again, but the moment still stands with me.

DarkSoul11
07-15-2016, 01:25 AM
How tall are you ?

Wedgiebondagebabe
07-15-2016, 08:35 PM
How tall are you ?

5 feet and 3 inches.

SubMissChievous
07-15-2016, 08:44 PM
Do you or have you practiced any sport?

Can you play any musical instrument?

lotusdriver81
07-15-2016, 10:31 PM
What is your favourite everyday underwear. Style, colour, fabric etc?

Wedgiebondagebabe
07-16-2016, 05:35 PM
Do you or have you practiced any sport?

Can you play any musical instrument?

I have danced for 14 or 15 years of my life. I consider it a sport. I have down two years of soccer when I was little and I have doe some gymnastics. Other than that, I tried playing volleyball in middle school, but I was too wild to make accurate shots. I was always dancing so I did not make time for another sport.

I used to know how to play the recorder. All kids in my elementary school had to learn it in 2nd or 1st grade, but I learned in preschool or kindergarden. I tried teaching myself how to play the guitar and piano but like most of my hobbies, it didn't go very far.

Wedgiebondagebabe
07-16-2016, 05:37 PM
What is your favourite everyday underwear. Style, colour, fabric etc?

Anything blue and comfortable. I try to avoid thongs or anything that is too small because I don't mind the wedgie, but it is uncomfortable to have one all day. I like the smoother materials and lace is a favorite of mine. I honestly don't know the material because I don't really check, but it feels kind of like spandex, but is not as stretchy. I usually go for a bikini cut because I think it fits me best when I need to be moving around all day.

Redynscrire
07-16-2016, 06:43 PM
What is your favorite to show?

Why are you not accepting dons or subs?

Five guys or "in n out burger"?

Favorite thread on here?

Favorite website in general?

Computergeek94
07-16-2016, 06:49 PM
If you could take any three fictional characters on a roadtrip, who would you choose and why?

Wedgiebondagebabe
07-16-2016, 07:24 PM
What is your favorite to show?

Why are you not accepting dons or subs?

Five guys or "in n out burger"?

Favorite thread on here?

Favorite website in general?

So I know its a kid's show, but I love Girl Meets World. It is a spin off of Boy Meets World and I used to watch that when I was a little younger.

I do not have the time to take care of my own personal issues with myself. It would not be fair to enter a relationship of that matter and not give them the attention they deserve. I am also figuring out where I land in this realm of stuff so I really want to get to know myself before picking what I want. I also do not think that I fit either role entirely. I am in the middle so I hate to choose one way or another. There are also a lot of likes and loves that I am not comfortable with and I would hate to be a dom to someone and then not work with the likes they have. I also hate punishing people. I never want to be punished. I think you can have that kind of relationship without punishment, but again I am still learning about what sub and dom relationship can be like.

I have never had in and out burger so I would have to say five guys.

I don't think I have a favorite thread. I like the stuff Andreaswallows writes. I am envious of her confidence and how accepting she is of what she wants. I wish I could be confident about myself the way she does, so you could say thats a favorite. I think my denial raffle has taken off very well, but it would be a little narcissus to say its my favorite. So in general, I don't really have a favorite. I think some threads hit the nail on the head and others need to be revised. There is simply too many things to pick from.

I am obsessed with Getdare. I am always on my Facebook. I am also always watching youtube videos. Retailmenot.com is one of my most favorite things ever. It is so helpful when I go shopping (which is rarely unless it is for craft supplies). I love having all the coupons on my phone so I don't have to print and then keep track of them. I don't really visit other sites too much unless they are for my education.

Wedgiebondagebabe
07-16-2016, 07:29 PM
If you could take any three fictional characters on a roadtrip, who would you choose and why?

Riley Matthews from Girl Meets World because I love both the fictional character but also the actress that plays her. I think she is a complete "ray of sunshine" and would totally brighten my day when I am down. Which is also a great thing to have on a road trip because when I am on a long car ride, I often talk through my problems since sometimes it gives me a headache to think about them in my brain.

Mary Poppins. I love the character so much. You also never know when you would be taking a Jolly Holiday through a chalk painting or drinking tea on the ceiling. There is also something to be said about a bottomless carpet bag.

Which also brings me to my final character. Marnie from Halloween town. I think she is just a complete adventurer. She would be the one to challenge me to push myself outside my comfort zone and try a new activity. Plus she's a witch so if anything goes wrong... magic!! She almost always keeps a level head and she always looks at the big picture in a glass half full type of way. Plus in the movies, she has attracted some pretty cute guys ;)

It would be a fun road trip to have 3 different personalities around.

Computergeek94
07-16-2016, 08:26 PM
What are your thoughts on Teamviewer and controlling computer screens?
Similarly, if someone gave You their TV login info, what would you do with it?

lotusdriver81
07-17-2016, 03:55 AM
What kind of dancing do you do?

Wedgiebondagebabe
07-17-2016, 05:31 PM
What are your thoughts on Teamviewer and controlling computer screens?
Similarly, if someone gave You their TV login info, what would you do with it?

I think that is too much invasion into my privacy. I have thought about it, but I would be afraid of someone destroying my life. I would never accept anyone else's information and if I had it, I would not use it. I think its fine for a boyfriend and girlfriend or apartment buddies to share things like netflix, but again I would never trust that kind of thing with a stranger.

Wedgiebondagebabe
07-17-2016, 05:33 PM
What kind of dancing do you do?

I do ballet, jazz, and tap. tap is my favorite thing in the whole world. Last semester I had the chance to clean up some of my bad habits in ballet as well. I also tried pole fitness classes and found that a lot of fun. When my guy friend comes back, we might try contra dancing, tango dancing and swing classes, but we will cross that bridge later.

lotusdriver81
07-19-2016, 02:33 PM
What type of dancing that you do not do would you most like to do.

Wedgiebondagebabe
07-19-2016, 09:10 PM
What type of dancing that you do not do would you most like to do.

Tango or really any ballroom and Latin styles, but I have a feeling they might be in my future ;)

lotusdriver81
07-23-2016, 06:15 AM
Do you have any fantasies?

Wedgiebondagebabe
07-24-2016, 06:48 PM
I don't know if I can answer this the way it would usually be answered. I don't have any thoughts or ideas that I repeat over and over in my head. You see I have small obsessions and then I usually get over them in time. It could be a guy I like or a situation that I find exciting, but nothing that comes out as a favorite. Honestly the thing that goes through my mind right now is that I wish I could tango with the guy I like. There isn't a lot of sexually related thoughts or truth or dare related stuff right now. I kind of have a one track mind about it, but yeh. I nice romantic setting where we can just dance and have a princess moment.

Sidenote: I hate being called princess or seen as a damsel in distress. I am very independent so by princess moment I don't mean anything pink or where he calls me a princess. Just something sweet and romantic and nice. Also calling me princess is a great way to get yourself into my block list!

andom4444
07-28-2016, 04:12 PM
What is the most exposed you have been in public?
Have you ever played any strip games? (give details if so)
Have you ever been naked in public? (give details if so)
What is your favourite object to masturbate with? (give details if so)
What is the naughtiestyou have been in public?
Have you ever been skinny dipping?
Have you ever been naked on stage?
Have you ever been streaking?
Have you had a threesome?
Have you had a foursome or moresome?

Wedgiebondagebabe
07-28-2016, 08:58 PM
What is the most exposed you have been in public?
Have you ever played any strip games? (give details if so)
Have you ever been naked in public? (give details if so)
What is your favourite object to masturbate with? (give details if so)
What is the naughtiestyou have been in public?
Have you ever been skinny dipping?
Have you ever been naked on stage?
Have you ever been streaking?
Have you had a threesome?
Have you had a foursome or moresome?

1. I have never been in anything less than a bathing suit in public. Even then, I usually wear one or two pieces.

2. I have never played any strip games. There has never been an opportunity, nor have I searched for one.

3. No I have never been naked in public.

4. I usually masturbate with both my 5 inch purple vibe and my remote control bullet, but that hasn't happened often because I usually end up more stressed and frustrated than if I had gone about my normal life.

5. Any thing I do, I do behind closed doors. I am not an exhibitionist and I am actually very shy and conserved in my real life.

6. No I have never been skinny dipping.

7. No I have never been naked on a stage.

8. I have never been streaking.

9. I have never had sex, never mind having a threesome.

10. I have not had a foursome or more some.

DarkSoul11
08-01-2016, 10:08 PM
A week without your cell phone or a week with out any internet at all ?

MasterMichaelNY
08-02-2016, 12:58 AM
1. What is your favorite perfume you like wearing
2. What is your favorite cologne on a guy?
3. How many sex partners have you had?
4. Were was the strangest place you had sex?
5. When it comes to cocks, what does it for you length or thickness.
6. What the most you ever came in a single day
7. What turns you on the most, and makes you wet?
8. What is your darkest sexual thing you want to try, but haven't yet?

lotusdriver81
08-02-2016, 10:08 AM
If you could wear anything you wanted, what would you wear?

Wedgiebondagebabe
08-02-2016, 05:59 PM
A week without your cell phone or a week with out any internet at all ?

I could go a week without both. I have done it before when I did some backpacking in another country. I would say a week without my phone though. Most of the people in my life, I can get ahold of using the internet so I would say a cellphone isn't a big deal. My life is synced up to both my phone and computer either way.

Wedgiebondagebabe
08-02-2016, 06:05 PM
1. What is your favorite perfume you like wearing
2. What is your favorite cologne on a guy?
3. How many sex partners have you had?
4. Were was the strangest place you had sex?
5. When it comes to cocks, what does it for you length or thickness.
6. What the most you ever came in a single day
7. What turns you on the most, and makes you wet?
8. What is your darkest sexual thing you want to try, but haven't yet?

1. Flash by Jimmy Choo. I really don't know why. Its either that or Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black. Although I am not really a perfume person.

2. I don't have a favorite cologne on a guy, but I do like the one my dad has. I also like when a guy smells clean.

3. None. I am a virgin.

4. I have never had sex.

5. I don't have much experience in this. I have seen one real life dick in my entire life and it was rubbed raw because the guy masturbated too much so... turn off.... Don't rub your cock raw lads.

6. I have never had an orgasm.

7. I am still gaining experience with this, but bondage porn, or particular situations with people. I know its not much details, but I don't know much of it myself.

8. Something I want to try... I guess it would just be to be completely open to someone about my kinks where they are kind of in the commanding position and just let it roll from there. I always believe that you can try something and hate it, but at least you tried it.

Wedgiebondagebabe
08-02-2016, 06:06 PM
If you could wear anything you wanted, what would you wear?

This is hard for me. I would say that I have this dress I really love and I bought it because I thought it fit me and then I tried it on later and I could see my belly hanging out. I guess it would be to wear that dress because it is tight and I wish it would hug me better than it does. Of course it is not the dresses fault. It doesn't match my body type.

DarkSoul11
08-02-2016, 06:18 PM
I could go a week without both. I have done it before when I did some backpacking in another country. I would say a week without my phone though. Most of the people in my life, I can get ahold of using the internet so I would say a cellphone isn't a big deal. My life is synced up to both my phone and computer either way.

Tend to agree with you on the cell phone. Went yesterday without the internet all day cause of updates or something or other by the company. Don't realise how much you use something till you don't have it.

Few more random ones I guess.

If super powers was real which one would you want?

How would you use those powers?

lotusdriver81
08-03-2016, 10:32 AM
What was it like when you first saw a guy naked? What happened?

Wedgiebondagebabe
08-04-2016, 07:44 PM
Tend to agree with you on the cell phone. Went yesterday without the internet all day cause of updates or something or other by the company. Don't realise how much you use something till you don't have it.

Few more random ones I guess.

If super powers was real which one would you want?

How would you use those powers?

I could think of a few different things. I would want to fly because I love being in the air and traveling, but I could also use it to help people in certain situations.

I would also like to stop time. Then you can pause and catch up on what you need, but at the same time, you can pause time and fix the situation.

I think superpowers are a huge responsibility and do not know if it is something I would want to take on.

Wedgiebondagebabe
08-04-2016, 07:45 PM
What was it like when you first saw a guy naked? What happened?

Heehee story time I guess. Well the only boy I have seen naked is my ex boy friend. To be perfectly honest I don't remember what happened except that neither one of us was completely naked at either time, but there was a lot of testing the waters and just playing around since it was a first for each of us.

lotusdriver81
08-04-2016, 10:21 PM
What's the strangest dream you've ever had?

Wedgiebondagebabe
08-13-2016, 07:43 PM
I honestly have a hard time remembering my dreams. I usually wake up in the morning with nothing unusual swimming around. I do dream from time to time, but those dreams when they do happen, are about crushes and different scenarios.

Weird crazy warning. Its a little intense and insane. I am warning you... I can't always figure out what my brain comes up with, but this is something I would imagine that you could see on the plot of a crime show.

I guess the strangest thing I can remember, but I cannot remember if it was a day dream or a dream is that the guy I liked at the time was kidnapped and tied up in his room. Then a set of two guys broke down my dorm door and one of them was dressed as my crush and they were suicide bombers trying to blow up my university, but they wanted me to be the one to set the bombs off. It ended with my crush ended up coming in the minute I ripped the mask off the guys face. There were police outside trying to find the safest way to intervene, but they could not do much. My crush and I ended up being able to drag them into the middle of a field and set them off before running away and then he turned out to be a bad guy in on the whole thing and put a gun to my head and a bullet through my brain. Thats where the dream ended. Usually nothing I dream is sane.

Lately I have been having these random zone out moments that I think are caused by low blood sugar and I end up in the weirdest situation relating to a kids camp and then something weird always happens and I can't really remember the details when I come out of it accept that I want to puke and the setting is always this weird strange log cabin. Anyways, yeh I guess you could say that is the strangest dream I have ever had. Sorry if I freaked anyone out. I am fine. I promise.

lotusdriver81
08-13-2016, 11:01 PM
What's the 1 thing you wish you could do if there were no consiquences and money was no object?

Wedgiebondagebabe
08-26-2016, 08:01 PM
What's the 1 thing you wish you could do if there were no consiquences and money was no object?

Make all my dreams come true. I have a really intensive career plan going on right now and I am going through a decent amount of schooling to get it done. It would great to be able to have the finished product and not worry about the money that is going to be going into it at every step of the way. I also like the no consequences part too because you should be able to do something because you love it and not because you are worried about it being profitable. I find myself always thinking about how I am going to make my idea work financially. If it was up to determination and passion, I would be all set. It is the money that worries me.

Wedgiebondagebabe
09-21-2016, 05:29 PM

So after starting a business class this semester that has made me start to question all of my dreams and making me think of how I am not ready to be a business owner, my original dreams are still there, but they are taking some attacks. I guess if money was no object then I wouldn't have much to worry about because then I could still have a business and not care if it flopped or not, but then it would be hard to share my passions with the world, so I don't really know because that is where my focus has been for awhile.

Otherwise... right now I really want to go to Scotland.. but thats for other reasons all together.

Eldrazor
09-27-2016, 08:14 AM
If you ever do get to Scotland, would you like to meet any member of Getdare who happens to be in the country?

Wedgiebondagebabe
09-27-2016, 02:08 PM
If you ever do get to Scotland, would you like to meet any member of Getdare who happens to be in the country?

I cannot say that I would. Besides the scenery and the hiking, I have a friend whose over there right now and I have a crush on him lol. Thats mainly the reason as why I would want to be there right now. Other than that, I don't know how I feel about meeting GetDare people in person. I think it could be cool, but I am too worried because of the level of trust it would take. Meeting someone in a setting that I am not familiar with could lead to getting hurt or worse.

lotusdriver81
09-27-2016, 02:10 PM
What 1 thing do you regret most in your life?

Wedgiebondagebabe
09-27-2016, 02:14 PM
What 1 thing do you regret most in your life?

The fact that I care too much about what other people think. Other than that, I think I have made the best choices that I can. The one year of my life that I regret, I also realize that I am the person I am because of it and I grew as a person so it is not my biggest regret.

lotusdriver81
09-27-2016, 02:21 PM
Given the opportunity, would you like to know what your future holds? Every detail revealed?

Wedgiebondagebabe
09-27-2016, 02:22 PM
Given the opportunity, would you like to know what your future holds? Every detail revealed?

No because I think part of the reason that I work so hard is because I don't know whats in store and I am trying to prepare myself the best ways that i can. If I knew what was coming, I might not work as hard and that alone might change my future. It would be interesting to know if my goals and dreams come true though. If there was no chance of the future changing than maybe, but I think it would also take away from living in the moment. If I had every detail than I could "write" my life story before it happens.

lotusdriver81
09-27-2016, 02:28 PM
If you could travel to any point and place in time, when/where would you go?

Wedgiebondagebabe
09-27-2016, 02:32 PM
If you could travel to any point and place in time, when/where would you go?

I love Simone Biles so it would be cool to go watch her win the Olymics and maybe warn her that she would fall on beam so she might have gotten 5 gold, but either way she did an incredible job and left Rio with nothing to be sad over. Mistake and all she still finished in the top 3 so that impressive all on its own.

lotusdriver81
09-27-2016, 11:53 PM
If you had to choose between only ever listening to music or only ever watching films with no soundtrack which would you choose and why.

Wedgiebondagebabe
09-28-2016, 05:04 PM
If you had to choose between only ever listening to music or only ever watching films with no soundtrack which would you choose and why.

I think I would pick music because I do that a lot more than I watch movies.

lotusdriver81
09-29-2016, 10:40 AM
What is your favourite footwear.

Wedgiebondagebabe
10-03-2016, 09:43 AM
What is your favourite footwear.

Depends on the day. Heels are always fun, but usually I favor sneakers or my Tom's. My nude heels are good for when I want to pretend I'm powerful and confident.

lotusdriver81
10-04-2016, 11:14 AM
Whats your favourite hairstyle?

Wedgiebondagebabe
10-05-2016, 04:26 PM
Hahah anything that takes no work at all! I usually wear my hair down when it is freshly washed and my curls are nice. I usually wear a bun if my hair is not so hot. There are some really cool hair dos that I like. I like a lot of the braids and designs done with them, but I have no talent to do them and I also have no patience. But yeh, I love my curly hair so wearing it down is probably my favorite.

lotusdriver81
10-06-2016, 04:52 AM
What was the last time you laughed really hard at?

Wedgiebondagebabe
10-06-2016, 09:57 PM
What was the last time you laughed really hard at?

I was laughing so hard I was crying the other day but now I can't remember what. In one of my lab classes there's a guy that I go back and forth with picking on each other and he's made me laugh pretty hard before. I also have on of my best friends that I laugh almost constantly with her, but I can't really remember the last moment I was laughing so hard. I've been in a bad mood the last couple days.

lotusdriver81
10-06-2016, 10:22 PM
What's the longest time you've been without showering or shaving?

Wedgiebondagebabe
10-17-2016, 06:50 PM
Depends. I think when I was little, I would go for weeks without a shower because we would be in the pool all the time during the summer. Now, I don't go more than 3 days. I also don't really care about shaving unless I have to look good for something so I could go months without shaving, especially in the winter.

lotusdriver81
12-03-2016, 04:24 PM
What do you want to do right now?

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-03-2016, 04:32 PM
Sleep, not be sick, and survive finals and showcase.

lotusdriver81
12-03-2016, 04:37 PM
Sleep, not be sick, and survive finals and showcase.

What would make you relax more?

Matt:
12-03-2016, 04:38 PM
1) What are your five most recently listened to bands/artists?

2) What was the last film you watched? Did you enjoy it?

3) What are you wearing right now? Can you describe each item in detail?

4) What does your favourite underwear look like?

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-03-2016, 04:39 PM
What would make you relax more?

It to be over? I have no clue. I honestly just want to be over being sick. its been almost 2 weeks. Maybe more.

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-03-2016, 04:43 PM
1) What are your five most recently listened to bands/artists?

I have been listening to Christmas music a lot so I don't know the artists, but I listen to a lot of Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood, Katy Perry, Rock of Ages Broadway soundtrack, and Lion King Broadway soundtrack.

2) What was the last film you watched? Did you enjoy it?

The Wiz and I didn't really watch it. I was doing homework.

3) What are you wearing right now? Can you describe each item in detail?

A Rent T-Shirt from when I saw their 20th anniversary Broadway tour. I am also wearing Black sweatpants from an FFA convention I went to. I am wearing a nude bra and I forget what color underwear.

4) What does your favourite underwear look like?

I have this tealish lace thong and its my current favorite.

lotusdriver81
12-03-2016, 04:46 PM
Describe your perfect christmas holiday.

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-03-2016, 04:58 PM
My grandparents would still be alive. My relatives would be speaking to each other. My dad wouldn't get mad at all. I don't care about presents. I love giving people presents better than I like receiving them. I guess it would just be everyone sitting around a fireplace with a lighted up christmas tree enjoying each others company. I don't often have both sides of my family together so it would be really nice to have everyone together, speaking to each other and not mad at each other.

lotusdriver81
12-03-2016, 05:06 PM
Favourite place you'd like to spend the holidays?

Switch Lucy
12-03-2016, 05:30 PM
Im looking for some wedgie dares

and you think this is the best place to ask????

Anyway, my question is, what do you think of guy's cross dressing? Does it interest you at all?

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-03-2016, 05:33 PM
and you think this is the best place to ask????

Anyway, my question is, what do you think of guy's cross dressing? Does it interest you at all?

It does not interest me sexually, but I think it is great that someone can express their personality in a way comfortable to them. We all have that one piece of clothing that makes us feel sexy, confident, comfortable, or beautiful. Why can't it be typical guy clothing for a girl and stereotypical girl clothing for a guy.

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-03-2016, 05:34 PM
Favourite place you'd like to spend the holidays?

I think it would be picturesque to spend it at a log cabin in the woods. A nice warm fire place, family and friends, freshly fallen snow, and hot chocolate. I guess the location is less important than the friends and family you spend it with.

lotusdriver81
12-04-2016, 05:46 AM
What do you think of your new president?

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-05-2016, 01:53 PM
What do you think of your new president?

I think I will plead the 5th.

lotusdriver81
12-05-2016, 03:08 PM
I think I will plead the 5th.

Haha. That says it all.

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-12-2016, 09:05 PM
Haha. That says it all.

Not entirely. I don't think a public forum such as this one is a place for a political debate that could turn into an argument. There are people on all sides of the dice (yes I know what I said. There is more than 2 sides so I said dice). After discussions with friends and family members, I have learned that the topic is not worth it to discuss because what will be will be and lets hope we make it through 4 years without the world being blown up. I also do not want my AMA no matter how slightly dead it is, to turn into a political rant or a political argument.

Matt:
12-13-2016, 07:37 AM
If you could do any job/career in the world, what would it be? (or what would your dream job be?)

If you could live as someone else for 1 month (could be anyone in the world) who would it be and why? (assuming there's no consequences)

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-13-2016, 10:20 AM
If you could do any job/career in the world, what would it be? (or what would your dream job be?)

If you could live as someone else for 1 month (could be anyone in the world) who would it be and why? (assuming there's no consequences)

So I am actually working towards my dream job now... sort of. I really like climbing so I want to have a place where I can share that with people and basically have a place to monkey around in a safe manner.

Who would I live as if I could live as someone else? I have no idea. I guess I would live as someone who has a lot of money so I could actually afford to donate to charity, give my dad the lake house he wants, pay for my sister to go to college, and be able to travel the world. But honestly, I don't think I want to be anyone other than myself because even though it is not all smiles and rainbows, I feel good in my life.

lotusdriver81
12-13-2016, 12:09 PM
How is your week going?

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-13-2016, 01:04 PM
How is your week going?

2 exams down and 3 to go and then 8-9 hours of work afterwards. Then homebound!!! Honestly, I am trying to not die. After tonight though I will only have one exam left. I have just been struggling with the procrastination. And then I got a care package from my mommy today so that was really nice. Other than that I have just been trying to squeeze as much information as I can into the small amount of space in my brain. At this point, I don't feel like I am learning anything. I am just using as much short term memory as I can to regurgetate answers. I have been trying to work on my take home exam for 3 days now.

lotusdriver81
12-13-2016, 01:55 PM
Can you see the light at the end of the tunnel?

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-13-2016, 02:05 PM
Can you see the light at the end of the tunnel?

Kind of. I haas my toughest exams yesterday and this morning so I am getting there, but its just because there is so much studying. There is so much to do. Then I have to go to work and then pack to go home for a month. Its weird.

lotusdriver81
12-13-2016, 02:12 PM
Can you relax over christmas?

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-13-2016, 02:25 PM
Can you relax over christmas?

Kind of.... I mean I have a lot of grants and things that I should have done over break. I also have to take a test for grad school over break so I will be doing a lot of studying for that.

lotusdriver81
12-13-2016, 02:32 PM
Doing anything nice for christmas

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-13-2016, 02:35 PM
Doing anything nice for christmas

I am going to take my aunt to a show. I don't really know. I am going home, but I usually have a lot of my plans made for me when I get there. I am going to try and find something really sentimental for my friends. I also have some times planned to catch up with people. I hope to get to do some cooking while I am home.

lotusdriver81
12-13-2016, 02:38 PM
Cooking hmmm. What do you like to cook?

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-13-2016, 03:02 PM
Cooking hmmm. What do you like to cook?

I like baking a lot more than cooking so I love baking cookies. I also love trying new recipes. Anything thats challenging is also welcomed. I love trying new things. I am not so much up for the like 24 hour baking marathon to make one recipe though. With food honestly I like making anything that taste goods. I need to know how to take care of myself so I like cooking dinner for people and showing that I can do it.
I have also figured out how to do a lot of things in a microwave.

lotusdriver81
12-14-2016, 02:51 AM
I like baking a lot more than cooking so I love baking cookies. I also love trying new recipes. Anything thats challenging is also welcomed. I love trying new things. I am not so much up for the like 24 hour baking marathon to make one recipe though. With food honestly I like making anything that taste goods. I need to know how to take care of myself so I like cooking dinner for people and showing that I can do it.
I have also figured out how to do a lot of things in a microwave.

What is your favourite thing to cook and eat?

theswitchyside
12-14-2016, 02:58 AM
if you could, would you rather visit the Sahara or the Antarctic?

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-14-2016, 08:14 PM
What is your favourite thing to cook and eat?

Umm I love sugar cookies. So that would be my baking favorite. I also love cooking steak!

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-14-2016, 08:16 PM
if you could, would you rather visit the Sahara or the Antarctic?

Both? I would love to see both, but I think the Antarctic would be really cool because not many people go to the continent and its just a cool thing to say you have done. I also am a fan of the you can always add more layers but you cannot always take more off phrase.

lotusdriver81
12-15-2016, 02:23 AM
Favourite Christmas movie?

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-15-2016, 07:26 AM
Favourite Christmas movie?

There's this older movie called Santa Claus. It's a little weird but I really like it.

lotusdriver81
12-15-2016, 05:50 PM
There's this older movie called Santa Claus. It's a little weird but I really like it.

Do you mean the one from 1985 starring david Huddleston, Dudley Moore and John lithgow?

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-15-2016, 08:01 PM
Do you mean the one from 1985 starring david Huddleston, Dudley Moore and John lithgow?

No its older than that. It is a 1959 film. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Claus_(1959_film)

Its really weird and sometimes its creepy, but I do like it a lot. Its one my dad watched as a child and a lot of people have never heard about it.

Matt:
12-16-2016, 12:21 AM
Are you superstitious at all?

What's the best live music concert you have ever been to?

What's the best event of any kind you have ever been to?

Do you have a bucket list? If so what's on it? (or if not, what would be on it?)

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-16-2016, 08:17 PM
Are you superstitious at all? I cannot really think of anything I am superstitious about but thats not to say that there isn't something.

What's the best live music concert you have ever been to? Kiss was pretty cool, Journey was sweet, Easton Corbin puts on a good show, and Selena Gomez was great. I think that they are all so different, that it is hard to pick a favorite.

What's the best event of any kind you have ever been to? Theres this folk festival that I love volunteering at. It is just a blast to hear the music all day and everyone is so chill and into the music. I end up listening to things I wouldn't choose on my own. I also get to dance around and just have fun and no one judges because they do to.

Do you have a bucket list? If so what's on it? (or if not, what would be on it?)
I have a bucket list. Right now, it is a list of all the countries I want to go to that I haven't already been to or that I want to go back to so basically travel the world. I also want to club a redwood. I would love to see the Grand Canyon. I would love to see a cloud forest. I have not put too much thought into it because I just jump at opportunity and I also don't leave things to regret. I have seen a sheep being killed, skinned, and skillfully butchered and then cooked and ate the same sheep so that is something I think is a bucket list item. For those of you saying gross, yes it was, but its one of those once in a lifetime opportunities unless you are a butcher or live on a farm. I have climbed a waterfall. I have done some zip lining. I have ideas and I run with them. If I cannot do them at the time, thats when they become bucket list items.

lotusdriver81
12-17-2016, 11:54 AM
How's your weekend going?

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-17-2016, 01:14 PM
How's your weekend going?

I've been better.

AlwaysLucky
12-17-2016, 01:27 PM
1. How much self-bondage have you experimented with? What have you tried?
2. Obviously there's a lot of self-bondage that just isn't practical, accessible, or safe. But do you have any scenarios/positions that you fantasize about?
3. Penetration or clit stimulation?
4. As a switch, if you were to sub for someone, describe your perfect partner/scenario.
5. As a switch, if you were to dom someone, describe your perfect partner/scenario.

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-17-2016, 07:17 PM
1. How much self-bondage have you experimented with? What have you tried?
I have tried the rope dress and breast bondage. I would say I have only really tried the tip of the iceberg. I am really just learning to tie things so I try things I find when I have the time to try them.
2. Obviously there's a lot of self-bondage that just isn't practical, accessible, or safe. But do you have any scenarios/positions that you fantasize about? I would love to be tied up and pounded by a fucking machine. I think that is something that excites me. Also I would really love to just give up control because I am always too stressed so I actually can feel myself clinging to an orgasm and not letting it go. It took me some time to figure out why I cannot orgasm, but after trying many different vibrators and ideas, this is my thought. So really to get back to the question, I really just want something where I can unwind and just enjoy and have no control over, well besides consent.
3. Penetration or clit stimulation? I personally love my rabbit vibe for this right now. I am also working on some other toys because I was really tight to the point that 2 fingers would hurt, but yes I have played around with this some.
4. As a switch, if you were to sub for someone, describe your perfect partner/scenario. Honestly it would be someone trustworthy and understanding. It would be someone that can play both roles because I switch out of both roles and do not like one role over the other. I think the situation has to feel right and I think I am okay at judging that. I don't really know how to describe a perfect partner because I haven't done much experiencing yet.
5. As a switch, if you were to dom someone, describe your perfect partner/scenario. I want someone who is going to be feisty. I don't want someone who is completely in sub mode because I want to be challenged and pushed. I want someone again who is trustworthy and honest. I want someone who cares about the relationship too. I basically look for things in a dom and a sub that I look for in a normal relationship because I want the two to mingle.

Cthulahoop
12-18-2016, 01:56 PM
I've been better.

Why is that? Stress, or something? Didn't you just get done with all of your finals?

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-19-2016, 11:05 AM
Why is that? Stress, or something? Didn't you just get done with all of your finals?

I am thankful I have my family so please understand that even though I love them, my dad is impossible to deal with a lot of the time. Coming home would be nice, but not when my dad is a hot head almost 24/7. I basically feel the bad mood as soon as I walk through the door.

But yes I did finish finals. Its looking like 4 out of 5 grades will be an A and so far I got A's on 4 out of the 5 finals I took, but only because I don't have the class grades for 3 classes and the final grade for another.

Cthulahoop
12-19-2016, 01:08 PM
Well, congratulations on your schoolwork! Sounds like you put alot of hard work in. Glad to see it has paid off.
I know the feeling, I have a sister, that whenever I'm around her, she's either driving me up the wall, because she's always mad, or I'm getting blamed for something. But, hey, that's what family is for...to drive ya nuts. Haha.

So, what countries have you been to? What countries do you want to visit?

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-19-2016, 01:14 PM
Well, congratulations on your schoolwork! Sounds like you put alot of hard work in. Glad to see it has paid off.
I know the feeling, I have a sister, that whenever I'm around her, she's either driving me up the wall, because she's always mad, or I'm getting blamed for something. But, hey, that's what family is for...to drive ya nuts. Haha.

So, what countries have you been to? What countries do you want to visit?

Lets see. I have been to Chile, Spain, Canada (literally 15 minutes), The Bahamas (twice), Belize, Honduras, St. Martin, St. Thomas, Mexico, The Caymen Islands (twice), and Jamaica. I think thats it, but I feel like theres a couple more.

I would love to go to Guatemala, Costa Rica, Thailand, Scotland, England, Ireland, Wales, and I am hopefully going to Sweden in the near future.

Cthulahoop
12-19-2016, 01:17 PM
Lets see. I have been to Chile, Spain, Canada (literally 15 minutes), The Bahamas (twice), Belize, Honduras, St. Martin, St. Thomas, Mexico, The Caymen Islands (twice), and Jamaica. I think thats it, but I feel like theres a couple more.

I would love to go to Guatemala, Costa Rica, Thailand, Scotland, England, Ireland, Wales, and I am hopefully going to Sweden in the near future.

Well, I'm envious. You've literally been to all the good countries! You need to look up Corfu, and Portugal, they're great places! Are you just going to Sweden for a vacation?

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-19-2016, 01:19 PM
Well, I'm envious. You've literally been to all the good countries! You need to look up Corfu, and Portugal, they're great places! Are you just going to Sweden for a vacation?

Conference. I am waiting to see if my abstract gets accepted. Spain was the same deal and Chile was for a class. The other mix were over the course of 5 cruises. I also want to go to Portugal, France, Poland, Germany and basically every country in the world. I have never heard of Corfu. Is it a new country or is it just not as well known?

Cthulahoop
12-19-2016, 01:28 PM
Conference. I am waiting to see if my abstract gets accepted. Spain was the same deal and Chile was for a class. The other mix were over the course of 5 cruises. I also want to go to Portugal, France, Poland, Germany and basically every country in the world. I have never heard of Corfu. Is it a new country or is it just not as well known?

Nope! Corfu is a very old country. Same with Cyprus. They're both islands off of Greece. Very beautiful, with alot of history! Portugal is also an awesome place to be.
What is your favorite country that you've visited so far?

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-19-2016, 02:20 PM
Nope! Corfu is a very old country. Same with Cyprus. They're both islands off of Greece. Very beautiful, with alot of history! Portugal is also an awesome place to be.
What is your favorite country that you've visited so far?

I love Chile. It is the place that I have had the most time to explore the natural aspect of. Valencia Spain is a close second because I love the old city aspects mixed with the new city parts. I could talk about both places so much.

Cthulahoop
12-19-2016, 02:42 PM
I love Chile. It is the place that I have had the most time to explore the natural aspect of. Valencia Spain is a close second because I love the old city aspects mixed with the new city parts. I could talk about both places so much.

You would definitely enjoy Corfu, then!

What about your least favorite country that you have visited?

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-19-2016, 02:46 PM
You would definitely enjoy Corfu, then!

What about your least favorite country that you have visited?

I hate to pick on a country I did not see a lot of, but the Bahamas. The one thing I was excited for is the Queen's staircase. I was reading that it was surrounded by forests and was this grand national park area, but its not. It was really oversold for what it is now.

Cthulahoop
12-19-2016, 02:51 PM
I hate to pick on a country I did not see a lot of, but the Bahamas. The one thing I was excited for is the Queen's staircase. I was reading that it was surrounded by forests and was this grand national park area, but its not. It was really oversold for what it is now.

Haha, let you down, huh?

What did you think of jamaica?

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-19-2016, 02:54 PM
Haha, let you down, huh?

What did you think of jamaica?

I was too young to remember much of it. But we got off the boat in Ochos Rios. We climbed Dunn River Falls (or something of the sort) and then we went river tubing. I honestly would have loved to spend a week there, but not inside of the resort area. I think you can learn a lot about a country by what you see outside of the tourist walls. You also get so much more culture. I would love to go back and see their protected areas and be with the people. If they were open to having an explorer in their towns.

Also I hate the word tourist. You are a tourist if you go on a cruise or just go to an area to see the main points. I think you are an explorer if you dig deeper and see more into a place.

Cthulahoop
12-19-2016, 02:59 PM
There's definitely a difference between a tourist town, and culture. A tourist town, it's like the culture is altered to really peak the tourists interest. I don't know if that makes sense or not..that's just me, though.

So, it says you're more dominant than submissive. Have you always been that way?

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-19-2016, 03:03 PM
There's definitely a difference between a tourist town, and culture. A tourist town, it's like the culture is altered to really peak the tourists interest. I don't know if that makes sense or not..that's just me, though.

So, it says you're more dominant than submissive. Have you always been that way?

I totally understand what you are saying. Its like tourists go to Mexico or someplace for the weather and the beaches, but not to have authentic Mexican food or see the traditions. I would love to experience Day of the Dead in a respectful manner as well. There are so many things that are desacralized that tradition and culture are being lost.

Lol. I am such a bossy bitch sometimes. Or most times.. Dominant is where I seem to fall into place, but I have noticed from some of my dating life that I want the sub side just as much if not more. I don't know if I have always been that way, but I have always been a straight A student that does everything she can to advance and be the best that I can be so I guess I have been dominating my life and my choices and what direction I go in life. I know that I have broken up with someone because I was doing everything and I cannot tolerate that in my life. I like equal both ways.

Cthulahoop
12-19-2016, 03:07 PM
I totally understand what you are saying. Its like tourists go to Mexico or someplace for the weather and the beaches, but not to have authentic Mexican food or see the traditions. I would love to experience Day of the Dead in a respectful manner as well. There are so many things that are desacralized that tradition and culture are being lost.

Lol. I am such a bossy bitch sometimes. Or most times.. Dominant is where I seem to fall into place, but I have noticed from some of my dating life that I want the sub side just as much if not more. I don't know if I have always been that way, but I have always been a straight A student that does everything she can to advance and be the best that I can be so I guess I have been dominating my life and my choices and what direction I go in life. I know that I have broken up with someone because I was doing everything and I cannot tolerate that in my life. I like equal both ways.

I think the load should always be split. Regardless of the type of relationship. Why do you enjoy wedgies so much? Is it the feeling?

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-19-2016, 03:11 PM
I think the load should always be split. Regardless of the type of relationship. Why do you enjoy wedgies so much? Is it the feeling?

When you have a good wedgie, it splits your vagina in two. It adds pressure to your clit. It puts pressure along your ass crack. I just like the feeling I guess. Its hard to explain. But there are wedgies that feel better than others. I am also still experimenting with a lot of things and I need better stretchier underwear so I need to figure that out to, but having pressure on my clit is always nice.

Ethan2cu
12-19-2016, 03:16 PM
if the doorbell rang, and you opened the door, and there was a guy standing there, no pants, great looking cock , would you hesitate to suck it?

Cthulahoop
12-19-2016, 03:18 PM
When you have a good wedgie, it splits your vagina in two. It adds pressure to your clit. It puts pressure along your ass crack. I just like the feeling I guess. Its hard to explain. But there are wedgies that feel better than others. I am also still experimenting with a lot of things and I need better stretchier underwear so I need to figure that out to, but having pressure on my clit is always nice.

What would be your favorite wedgie? Do you prefer to give people wedgies, or to receive them?

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-19-2016, 03:22 PM
What would be your favorite wedgie? Do you prefer to give people wedgies, or to receive them?

So I prefer to receive wedgies. I think it is one of those things that just puts you into a submissive mindset. I don't really have a favorite wedgie yet. There are so many. Plus I cannot do a lot of them myself due to the stretchiness of my underwear or the fact I can't set up a certain scenario. I often find myself tying a clit rope that I can pull to have the same feeling. I find that with the rope, I can put it in the right spot and tie a knot so that I can pull it the right amount before tying it off completely.

lotusdriver81
12-19-2016, 03:32 PM
Name one kinky thing you want for Christmas.

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-19-2016, 03:36 PM
Name one kinky thing you want for Christmas.

A boyfriend that I could do kinky stuff with? Does that count?

If not I would love a new anal plug because I think I want to try to see how long I can stay plugged for and start pushing myself for longer. The plug I have right now is not good for wearing while functioning.

Cthulahoop
12-19-2016, 03:38 PM
So I prefer to receive wedgies. I think it is one of those things that just puts you into a submissive mindset. I don't really have a favorite wedgie yet. There are so many. Plus I cannot do a lot of them myself due to the stretchiness of my underwear or the fact I can't set up a certain scenario. I often find myself tying a clit rope that I can pull to have the same feeling. I find that with the rope, I can put it in the right spot and tie a knot so that I can pull it the right amount before tying it off completely.

More adjustable, then with a rope?
You make the wedgies sound painful. Does it still hurt? Is that what you enjoy? Or does it give a sense of euphoria?

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-19-2016, 03:41 PM
More adjustable, then with a rope?
You make the wedgies sound painful. Does it still hurt? Is that what you enjoy? Or does it give a sense of euphoria?

Honestly, I don't think it hurts. Also if you tie the rope a certain way you can relieve the pressure or make it stronger, Its kind of like putting pressure on a guys balls. There is a spot that they like it and then a spot where its too much. I like just the right amount of pressure on my clit. It makes me feel good and a wedgie is a good way to do it.

I definitely do not like it for the pain. I think some pain is good, but too much can turn the situation sour.

Cthulahoop
12-19-2016, 03:44 PM
Honestly, I don't think it hurts. Also if you tie the rope a certain way you can relieve the pressure or make it stronger, Its kind of like putting pressure on a guys balls. There is a spot that they like it and then a spot where its too much. I like just the right amount of pressure on my clit. It makes me feel good and a wedgie is a good way to do it.

I definitely do not like it for the pain. I think some pain is good, but too much can turn the situation sour.

Got that right! Haha. So, you say you're not much of a girly girl. Do you play any sports? What about hobbies?

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-19-2016, 03:47 PM
Got that right! Haha. So, you say you're not much of a girly girl. Do you play any sports? What about hobbies?

I dance. I don't really play sports because I was never crazy athletic, but I do like soccer. I also like watching football and some hockey. I do some crafting. I like making things. I haven't really had a lot of time for hobbies lately. I like reading when I get the chance to. I also like rock climbing and I do tree climbing every once and awhile, but I haven't had a chance to use my gear too much since I have gone to college.

Cthulahoop
12-19-2016, 03:52 PM
I dance. I don't really play sports because I was never crazy athletic, but I do like soccer. I also like watching football and some hockey. I do some crafting. I like making things. I haven't really had a lot of time for hobbies lately. I like reading when I get the chance to. I also like rock climbing and I do tree climbing every once and awhile, but I haven't had a chance to use my gear too much since I have gone to college.

Please tell me you're a packers fan? Haha. What kind of things do you like to make? How often have you rock climbed before you went to college?

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-19-2016, 03:54 PM
Please tell me you're a packers fan? Haha. What kind of things do you like to make? How often have you rock climbed before you went to college?

Packers fan your kidding right? New England all the way to the Superbowl. I haven't had the chance to do any outdoor rock climbing. I like the indoor walls. I do that when I get the chance. We have a place on campus that has walls.

I meant the tree climbing I haven't done much since high school. Theres a way you can climb with ropes and its a lot of fun. I actually got to use some of the skills in a class I took this semester.

Cthulahoop
12-19-2016, 03:59 PM
Packers fan your kidding right? New England all the way to the Superbowl. I haven't had the chance to do any outdoor rock climbing. I like the indoor walls. I do that when I get the chance. We have a place on campus that has walls.

I meant the tree climbing I haven't done much since high school. Theres a way you can climb with ropes and its a lot of fun. I actually got to use some of the skills in a class I took this semester.
It's all about the packers. Haha, I highly doubt the Patriots are going to make it to the Super Bowl this year. Is your whole family Patriots fans?

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-19-2016, 04:02 PM
It's all about the packers. Haha, I highly doubt the Patriots are going to make it to the Super Bowl this year. Is your whole family Patriots fans?

My dad likes the Eagles, but when they can't go to the playoffs he votes Pats. You doubt it? Even with deflate gate we can still win. Although we don't play the packers in the regular season so there is no telling until play off games lol. Maybe if the Packers can go to the playoffs. My mom gets super into her football competitions about being able to guess the winning teams each week, but she is a pats fan. She likes the original logo though. None of this new logo.

Cthulahoop
12-19-2016, 04:27 PM
My dad likes the Eagles, but when they can't go to the playoffs he votes Pats. You doubt it? Even with deflate gate we can still win. Although we don't play the packers in the regular season so there is no telling until play off games lol. Maybe if the Packers can go to the playoffs. My mom gets super into her football competitions about being able to guess the winning teams each week, but she is a pats fan. She likes the original logo though. None of this new logo.

Only because they had an easy schedule. What about you? What's your favorite music?

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-19-2016, 05:16 PM
Only because they had an easy schedule. What about you? What's your favorite music?

Explain the 8-6 win record then :p

I like country music. Carrie Underwood is a favorite of mine. I like Johnny Cash is good every once and awhile. Right now I am listening to all of Boyce Avenue's covers. I also like the rock of ages and Lion king broadway soundtracks.

Cthulahoop
12-19-2016, 05:17 PM
Explain the 8-6 win record then :p

I like country music. Carrie Underwood is a favorite of mine. I like Johnny Cash is good every once and awhile. Right now I am listening to all of Boyce Avenue's covers. I also like the rock of ages and Lion king broadway soundtracks.

Gotta love Johnny Cash! Do you like Avenged Sevenfold?

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-19-2016, 05:31 PM
Gotta love Johnny Cash! Do you like Avenged Sevenfold?

Not by artist, but I might if I know there songs. I like Johnny Cash's Ragged Old Flag and Cremation of Sam Mcgee.

lotusdriver81
12-20-2016, 10:54 AM
What do you think I should add to my clothing wish list for Christmas?

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-20-2016, 10:58 AM
What do you think I should add to my clothing wish list for Christmas?

Haha I don't know. I think you should definitely get the chastity belt. I think you would like that. Maybe a pair a skinny jeans?

lotusdriver81
12-20-2016, 11:01 AM
Haha I don't know. I think you should definitely get the chastity belt. I think you would like that. Maybe a pair a skinny jeans?

I do have a chastity device. Is that what you mean?

Skinny jeans is a good idea though.:)

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-20-2016, 07:13 PM
I do have a chastity device. Is that what you mean?

Skinny jeans is a good idea though.:)

I looked at the list so I don't know.

lotusdriver81
12-21-2016, 06:32 AM
How are you feeling?

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-21-2016, 10:38 AM
How are you feeling?

We can pm about that. Too much has been going on these last few days.

Sain
12-29-2016, 01:28 AM
What's the best thing that happened in your life this year?
What's the best movie you saw this year?
What do you want to improve about your life in 2017?

m55uk4younger
12-29-2016, 03:22 AM
Good questions and answers so far, so here are mine :-

1. Playing “sexual truth or dare” would you rather watch people have sex or would you prefer having sex with someone while being watched?

2. Would you rather watch porn with someone or reading erotica out loud, while touching yourself?

3. Would you rather have sex with the lights on, or the lights off?

4. Would you rather try to bring another person into bed with your partner as a threesome?

5. Would you rather have sex in the morning, or at night?

6. Would you rather be active or passive?

7. Would you rather give oral sex, or receive it?

8. Would you rather have sex while someone is watching, or would you prefer to watch someone having sex?

9. Would you rather be on top, or underneath?

10. Would you rather spit, or swallow?

11. Would you rather try out new and crazy kinky sex ideas, or just have romantic sex?

12. Would you rather have multiple sex partners, or just one?

13. Would you rather end a first date with a passionate kiss, or would you like to end a first date with sex?

14. Would you rather watch guy on girl porn, girl on girl porn, or guy on guy porn, to turn yourself on?

15. Would you rather have sex with your girlfriend/boyfriend or their sister/brother?

16. When did you last masturbate?

17. What did you use?

18. What did you think about?

19. What was the last thing you inserted anally?

20. Did you enjoy it?

21. How long was it there for?

22. Was it clean when it came out?

23. Girls: Is your vagina uneven? Boys: Is one testicle lower than the other?

24. Has anyone ever found out a sexual fetish of yours?

25. What happened?

26. Have you ever been really ashamed of something sexual you did?

27. What was it?

28. Do ever wear a butt plug?

29. If so, where do you wear it?

30. Have you ever had anal sex? Describe.

31. Have you ever had a real life slave/Master relationship?

32. What is the most embarrassing dare you have done?

33. What is the most dangerous sexual thing you have done?

34. Does pain or humiliation turn you on?

35. What type of porn do you like?

36. How frequently do you masturbate?

37. Do you punish yourself? If so, how?

38. Does someone else punish you? If so, how?

39. Have you ever had your genitals punished? If so, how did it feel?

40. Do you get turned on reading getdare?

16 fairly dirty questions.

YOU CANNOT SAY NEITHER OR BOTH - DECIDE!

Please add your why's, also.

1. Laying down or kneeling?

2. Bondage or orgasm control?

3. Ass or tits?

4. cock or cunt?

5. Dom or sub?

6. Denial or forced?

7. Light or extreme pain?

8. Collars or ropes?

9. Scat or piss?

10. Masturbating with your/their hand or with toys?

11. Getting messy with food or mud?

12. Lots of sex or just in moderation?

13. Gentle love or psychotic sex-crazed crazy sessions?

14. Spanking with your/their hand or 'other' implements?

15. Get spanked with your/their hand or 'other' implements?

16. Anal: giving or receiving?

16 more fairly-dirty questions.

1. Missionary or doggy?

2. Pet play or age play?

3. Biting or scratching?

4. Fucking or being fucked?

5. Masturbating freely or being told when/how?

6. fisting or being fisted?

7. Degradation or body-worshipping?

8. Suspension bondage or being pinned to the ground?

9. Feet: sexy or not? Suck/lick or be sucked/licked?

10. A flat stomach or nice bottom/legs?

11. Bruises or scars (non permanent)?

12. Hot/cold play or body-writing?

13. Nipple torture or genital torture?

14. Play with nipples or have yours played with?

15. Paddles or whips?

16. Lick a (clean/dirty) ass or have yours licked?

Enjoy answering!

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-29-2016, 02:45 PM
What's the best thing that happened in your life this year? Going to Valencia, Spain. I was only there for a week, but I will say it is the best thing that has happened over the course of the year. That and the cruise I went on.
What's the best movie you saw this year? Its not a new movie, but I love Mary Poppins and it was one of the last movies I watched with my friend before we parted ways for the semester.
What do you want to improve about your life in 2017?
More time I beg of you! On a serious level, I want to lose the procrastination and I want to lose a few pounds. I have a lot of stuff to do this semester and it is going to lead to a lot of stress.

I will answer the second post later this evening. I just want to say that I am not ignoring you.

LPV
12-29-2016, 06:58 PM
re you going to play Im Triangle's no stakes Boys vs Girls Game on December 30?

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-29-2016, 08:17 PM
re you going to play Im Triangle's no stakes Boys vs Girls Game on December 30?

No I am probably not going to play.

Good questions and answers so far, so here are mine :-

1. Playing “sexual truth or dare” would you rather watch people have sex or would you prefer having sex with someone while being watched?

2. Would you rather watch porn with someone or reading erotica out loud, while touching yourself?

3. Would you rather have sex with the lights on, or the lights off?

4. Would you rather try to bring another person into bed with your partner as a threesome? Maybe

5. Would you rather have sex in the morning, or at night?

6. Would you rather be active or passive?

7. Would you rather give oral sex, or receive it?

8. Would you rather have sex while someone is watching, or would you prefer to watch someone having sex?

9. Would you rather be on top, or underneath?

10. Would you rather spit, or swallow?

11. Would you rather try out new and crazy kinky sex ideas, or just have romantic sex?

12. Would you rather have multiple sex partners, or just one?

13. Would you rather end a first date with a passionate kiss, or would you like to end a first date with sex?

14. Would you rather watch guy on girl porn, girl on girl porn, or guy on guy porn, to turn yourself on?

15. Would you rather have sex with your girlfriend/boyfriend or their sister/brother?

16. When did you last masturbate? Two nights ago

17. What did you use? My fingers

18. What did you think about? A man between my legs.

19. What was the last thing you inserted anally? A thin vibrator I have. The picture is in my likes and limits blog. It is the pink one that is cylindrical.

20. Did you enjoy it? I guess. I could take or leave anal.

21. How long was it there for? No more than 30 minutes

22. Was it clean when it came out? Yes

23. Girls: Is your vagina uneven? Boys: Is one testicle lower than the other? No clue honestly. I haven't looked.

24. Has anyone ever found out a sexual fetish of yours? A bf and two best friends. The bf and I experimented. The best friends are super chill with the whole thing.

25. What happened? I stated this above.

26. Have you ever been really ashamed of something sexual you did? Yes

27. What was it? Its personal. I don't feel comfortable sharing that in this forum.

28. Do ever wear a butt plug? Yes

29. If so, where do you wear it? Just in my dorm room.

30. Have you ever had anal sex? Describe. Nope

31. Have you ever had a real life slave/Master relationship? No

32. What is the most embarrassing dare you have done? I haven't really done any dares, never mind an embarrassing one.

33. What is the most dangerous sexual thing you have done? I haven't done a dangerous dare.

34. Does pain or humiliation turn you on? Pain. I don't like humiliation.

35. What type of porn do you like? Kink.com bondage porn

36. How frequently do you masturbate? Whenever I feel in the mood. Maybe about 3 times a week.

37. Do you punish yourself? If so, how? Nope

38. Does someone else punish you? If so, how? Nope

39. Have you ever had your genitals punished? If so, how did it feel? I hit my vagina with a ruler once and it was not too bad. I would do it again.

40. Do you get turned on reading get dare? Yes

16 fairly dirty questions.

1. Laying down or kneeling? I like laying down. Kneeling hurts too much.

2. Bondage or orgasm control? Bondage. I don't have too much experience with orgasm control.

3. Ass or tits? Ass. I like men's asses what can I say.

4. cock or cunt? Cock. I like to pleasure people.

5. Dom or sub? Sub. I get to be more lost in the moment and do not have to be the creative one.

6. Denial or forced? denial. I don't want to force my orgasms.

7. Light or extreme pain? Light pain. I don't like things taken to the extreme because I feel thats when people are most likely to get hurt and I don't have experience or the patience for that. I am also not crazy crazy into pain.

8. Collars or ropes? Ropes. I just like being tied up.

9. Scat or piss? Umm... piss, you can drink it in a survival situation.

10. Masturbating with your/their hand or with toys? My hand. Its how I can feel whether or not I orgasm.

11. Getting messy with food or mud? Food. I would love to play with ice cream, whipped cream, and chocolate syrup.

12. Lots of sex or just in moderation? Moderation. I think having sex all the time would make me hate it.

13. Gentle love or psychotic sex-crazed crazy sessions? Gentle love is how I feel right now, I just need that.

14. Spanking with your/their hand or 'other' implements? I would love to spank with my hand because of the intimacy.

15. Get spanked with your/their hand or 'other' implements? I would spank myself with an implement because of the consistency, but I would love to be spanked by someone else.

16. Anal: giving or receiving? Receiving. I guess Ill take one for the team because I don't really have a preference and some guys don't like it.

16 more fairly-dirty questions.

1. Missionary or doggy? Missionary because I haven't had sex before. Shocker I am a virgin.

2. Pet play or age play? EHh, age play as the less of two evils?

3. Biting or scratching? Biting. Bite my clit, my nipples, my neck, I just like love bites better.

4. Fucking or being fucked? Fucked because you have the involvement of two people at least how I see it.

5. Masturbating freely or being told when/how? Being told when and how. I find it so much easier when someone turns me on.

6. fisting or being fisted? Fisted? I would rather not have my hand up someone ass and I will again take one for the team.

7. Degradation or body-worshipping? Body-worship. I would love to do that to someone and have it done to me.

8. Suspension bondage or being pinned to the ground? Suspension bondage is something I want to try.

9. Feet: sexy or not? Suck/lick or be sucked/licked? Not, but be sucked/licked. I hate feet, but if someone wants at it, go for it.

10. A flat stomach or nice bottom/legs? Flat stomach, I hate my stomach.

11. Bruises or scars (non permanent)? Bruises? scars are permanent?

12. Hot/cold play or body-writing? Body writing is usually degrading so Ill pick hot and cold because I like them both.

13. Nipple torture or genital torture? I like them both, but I will say nipples because I can tolerate more for longer.

14. Play with nipples or have yours played with? I love having my nipples played with.

15. Paddles or whips? Paddles, because I feel they are more surface area so it wouldn't be as bad?

16. Lick a (clean/dirty) ass or have yours licked? Have my ass licked. I hate ass to mouth.

Enjoy answering!

Thanks for reading my AMA.

m55uk4younger
12-30-2016, 03:41 AM
Thank you, your answers made interesting reading.

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-30-2016, 07:59 AM
Thank you, your answers made interesting reading.

They've would have been more in debt, but my laptop deleted my answers as I hit submit the first time.

lotusdriver81
12-30-2016, 08:23 AM
What underwear would you like to buy but can't?

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-30-2016, 08:25 AM
What underwear would you like to buy but can't?

I would like a matching bra and underwear set. The only reason I can't get one is that I'm still a spoiled so my parents buy a lot of my clothes.

lotusdriver81
12-30-2016, 08:27 AM
What would you wear to a date before you were about to have sex for the first time?

Describe your whole outfit if you can

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-30-2016, 04:42 PM
What would you wear to a date before you were about to have sex for the first time?

Describe your whole outfit if you can

I would probably want a purple matching bra and underwear set. Other than that, I don't know. It would depend if the moment is planned or if it is spontaneous. I guess if I planned it, I would wear something along the lines of the following...

https://www.victoriassecret.com/pink/panties/allover-floral-lace-cheekster-pink?ProductID=321859&CatalogueType=OLS

https://www.victoriassecret.com/bras/shop-all-bras/demi-bra-body-by-victoria?ProductID=306161&CatalogueType=OLS&colorCode=063

http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/eyelet-getaway-a-line-dress-in-royal-purple?gclid=CjwKEAiAqJjDBRCG5KK6hq_juDwSJABRm03hj CHKsBPodpYvccEveWX_eLsWOC_vs03yWOeB2SNNahoCjcTw_wc B

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/celebrity-pink-faux-leather-moto-jacket?ID=2836708&pla_country=US&CAGPSPN=pla&CAWELAID=120156340007935479&CAAGID=15317437861&CATCI=pla-197422986781&catargetid=120156340008378954&cadevice=c&cm_mmc=Google_Womens_PLA-_-RTW+Womens_Women's+Coats+-+GS_Celebrity+Pink-_-66680462101-_-pg111914_c_kclickid_c19b5acc-25c7-49dc-9b15-6226bae31427&trackingid=424x111914&gclid=CjwKEAiAqJjDBRCG5KK6hq_juDwSJABRm03hBXeKOVgR 1sayx6ybleddoinchtJ_i4nBFbGcprAZ8RoC6Kvw_wcB

http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/en_US/p/46412254-96?gclid=CjwKEAiAqJjDBRCG5KK6hq_juDwSJABRm03hOL0-219I1qCgIuSOWK7opRuCyu43r1OPvXfnUdHPRRoCtnLw_wcB&dclid=CObuuOeLndECFU2OaQodgAgK2Q

Mind you I picked this without putting a budget on it and I do not own any of these things, but I wish I owned some of them. I hope this answers the question well.

lotusdriver81
12-30-2016, 05:23 PM
I would probably want a purple matching bra and underwear set. Other than that, I don't know. It would depend if the moment is planned or if it is spontaneous. I guess if I planned it, I would wear something along the lines of the following...

https://www.victoriassecret.com/pink/panties/allover-floral-lace-cheekster-pink?ProductID=321859&CatalogueType=OLS

https://www.victoriassecret.com/bras/shop-all-bras/demi-bra-body-by-victoria?ProductID=306161&CatalogueType=OLS&colorCode=063

http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/eyelet-getaway-a-line-dress-in-royal-purple?gclid=CjwKEAiAqJjDBRCG5KK6hq_juDwSJABRm03hj CHKsBPodpYvccEveWX_eLsWOC_vs03yWOeB2SNNahoCjcTw_wc B

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/celebrity-pink-faux-leather-moto-jacket?ID=2836708&pla_country=US&CAGPSPN=pla&CAWELAID=120156340007935479&CAAGID=15317437861&CATCI=pla-197422986781&catargetid=120156340008378954&cadevice=c&cm_mmc=Google_Womens_PLA-_-RTW+Womens_Women's+Coats+-+GS_Celebrity+Pink-_-66680462101-_-pg111914_c_kclickid_c19b5acc-25c7-49dc-9b15-6226bae31427&trackingid=424x111914&gclid=CjwKEAiAqJjDBRCG5KK6hq_juDwSJABRm03hBXeKOVgR 1sayx6ybleddoinchtJ_i4nBFbGcprAZ8RoC6Kvw_wcB

http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/en_US/p/46412254-96?gclid=CjwKEAiAqJjDBRCG5KK6hq_juDwSJABRm03hOL0-219I1qCgIuSOWK7opRuCyu43r1OPvXfnUdHPRRoCtnLw_wcB&dclid=CObuuOeLndECFU2OaQodgAgK2Q

Mind you I picked this without putting a budget on it and I do not own any of these things, but I wish I owned some of them. I hope this answers the question well.

Is Victorias Secret quite big in america?

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-30-2016, 05:25 PM
Is Victorias Secret quite big in america?

I believe it is. It is a big lingerie store. They also have good underwear deals every now and again. Plus even though everything is a little expensive, everything I have gotten seems to hold up.

lotusdriver81
12-30-2016, 05:30 PM
I believe it is. It is a big lingerie store. They also have good underwear deals every now and again. Plus even though everything is a little expensive, everything I have gotten seems to hold up.

What have you got from them?

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-30-2016, 06:11 PM
What have you got from them?

I have only ever gotten underwear.

m55uk4younger
12-31-2016, 12:07 PM
Soft japanese bondage rope, or rough hemp rope?

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-31-2016, 12:56 PM
Soft japanese bondage rope, or rough hemp rope?

I would go soft, I like being put in bondage, but I don't like the rubbing of the rope or rope burn. I more like the pressure of the tie than having it be anything painful.

lotusdriver81
01-01-2017, 02:47 AM
What are you looking forward to most this year?

Wedgiebondagebabe
01-01-2017, 11:55 AM
What are you looking forward to most this year?

I am looking forward to working on my honors thesis. It is a research topic that I am really looking forward to and I cannot wait to get out there and talk to people. Who knows maybe I will talk to someone here. I am also looking forward to presenting my project as is, if my abstract gets accepted. Honestly I am really just looking forward to see where this year takes me.

lotusdriver81
01-01-2017, 02:44 PM
How is the weather where you are?

Wedgiebondagebabe
01-01-2017, 07:27 PM
How is the weather where you are?

Too warm for this time of year. I wish we had more of the white and fluffy stuff even though there are times I hate it.

lotusdriver81
01-02-2017, 01:22 AM
Do you know how to ski?

Wedgiebondagebabe
01-02-2017, 06:11 AM
Do you know how to ski?

I do, but it hurts some.

lotusdriver81
01-02-2017, 03:13 PM
I do, but it hurts some.

Why does it hurt?

Wedgiebondagebabe
01-02-2017, 03:19 PM
Why does it hurt?

My legs just suck lol. My ankles are never comfortable because I don't ski enough to get my own skis. My knees end up popping and feel like they are going to be dislocated. It just causes me pain.

lotusdriver81
01-02-2017, 03:23 PM
My legs just suck lol. My ankles are never comfortable because I don't ski enough to get my own skis. My knees end up popping and feel like they are going to be dislocated. It just causes me pain.

What sport do you wish you were really good at?

Wedgiebondagebabe
01-02-2017, 04:09 PM
What sport do you wish you were really good at?

Dance! Yes it is a sport. I wish I could be so good that I choreograph things, that I would know latin and ballroom dancing. I wish I knew the whole realm of dance and could do everything inside of it. I also wish my ankles weren't sucky so I could have experienced going up on pointe.

Sain
01-02-2017, 09:40 PM
Have you been to Las Vegas?
What gives your life meaning and purpose?
What are the best character traits for a person to have?

lotusdriver81
01-03-2017, 10:30 AM
Dance! Yes it is a sport. I wish I could be so good that I choreograph things, that I would know latin and ballroom dancing. I wish I knew the whole realm of dance and could do everything inside of it. I also wish my ankles weren't sucky so I could have experienced going up on pointe.

What do you think is the sexiest kind of dancing? Are you any good at it?:)

Wedgiebondagebabe
01-03-2017, 03:37 PM
Have you been to Las Vegas?
What gives your life meaning and purpose?
What are the best character traits for a person to have?

I have not. I do want to go to see Rock of Ages!! I love that show.

Right now, its knowing that there are people that rely on me and that there are goals I have that I would be missing out on otherwise.

I think someone just needs to be trustworthy, kind, and caring. Its nice when they are funny and positive. I don't really know how else to explain that I just like people who put as much energy into me as I put into them and people I can trust with my life.

Wedgiebondagebabe
01-03-2017, 03:41 PM
What do you think is the sexiest kind of dancing? Are you any good at it?:)

A tango. I have no idea how to do it, but I love how passionate it is. I love the closeness of it. I also like that the dance is a romantic dance in itself. But again I am not any good at it because I have never done it, but I would love to learn.

lotusdriver81
01-04-2017, 12:08 PM
Whats your favourite drink?

Wedgiebondagebabe
01-04-2017, 12:50 PM
Whats your favourite drink?

Shirley Temple. Its Sprite and Grenadine i think thats the spelling.

lotusdriver81
01-04-2017, 01:07 PM
Favourite actor and actress?

Wedgiebondagebabe
01-04-2017, 01:31 PM
Favourite actor and actress?

Channing Tatum and Emma Stone

lotusdriver81
01-04-2017, 01:53 PM
Whats the most painful thing you've ever done?

Wedgiebondagebabe
01-04-2017, 02:10 PM
Whats the most painful thing you've ever done?

I got bit by a dog once and needed stitches in my cheek so I would say thats pretty painful. Umm Ive rolled my ankle and sprained them, but I suppose thats not the kind of things you mean.

I am semi a baby when it comes to pain so I do not go out of my way to inflict too much of it on myself, but I would say clothespins are the hardest thing I play with. My labia and thighs are the most painful places to put them and I don't even dare put one on my tongue. I just its a lot to tolerate and it does nothing for me. So yeh. Its probably a lame answer, but I don't do a lot of pain.

Wedgiebondagebabe
01-04-2017, 02:18 PM
if the doorbell rang, and you opened the door, and there was a guy standing there, no pants, great looking cock , would you hesitate to suck it?

Sorry Ethan, I totally missed this question. I would hesitate to suck the cock because its not me. I am a girl that likes getting to know people before I do too much with them. I personally am not up for one night stands or anything of the like because I like the emotions and intimacy behind things. I think they are strictly for people who you plan you keep in your company for a decent to long period of time. Of course people are free to do whatever they do, I just like knowing people first. Also if I saw a naked guy at my door, my first reaction would be to call the police and not answer the door. I guess its just part of being a female and being worried about who is taking advantage of people.

lotusdriver81
01-04-2017, 02:45 PM
Whats the most pleasurable thing you've done?

Wedgiebondagebabe
01-04-2017, 07:15 PM
Whats the most pleasurable thing you've done?

I think playing with my vibe is one of the most pleasurable things I have done. I like my rabbit vibe a lot and think it is the best toy in my limited collection so far. SO I will say playing with that.

lotusdriver81
01-05-2017, 01:09 PM
If you could be on any TV show, which show would you go on?

Wedgiebondagebabe
01-05-2017, 03:19 PM
If you could be on any TV show, which show would you go on?

Umm. Thats a hard question because I dont watch a crazy amount of tv, but it would be cool to be on Sabrina the Teenage Witch if they were still making it

Sain
01-07-2017, 08:30 AM
In high school, did your class assign you a superlative?
(For example, "Most likely to _____")

What's the most beautiful natural wonder you've been to?

What's your favorite exhibit at the zoo?

Should it be legal for people to sell one of their kidneys?

How often do you donate blood?

lotusdriver81
01-07-2017, 11:22 AM
What was your best moment of 2016?

Wedgiebondagebabe
01-08-2017, 10:44 AM
In high school, did your class assign you a superlative?
(For example, "Most likely to _____") No. I was shy and stayed under the radar.

What's the most beautiful natural wonder you've been to? Confluence in Chile. That or a hanging glacier or the ice fields in Chile. Also the glaciers in Tracy Arm Fjord in Alaska.

What's your favorite exhibit at the zoo? Dolphins! Then polar bears!

Should it be legal for people to sell one of their kidneys? People who have medical problems already have to pay so much for their hospital bills that I would hate to see someone with a life or death situation decide against getting a kidney because they cannot afford it. I do wish there is funding set up so that the donor shouldn't have to pay for their medical bills for being a good Samaritan, but money can cloud people's judgement and make people greedy so I think selling organs is a topic above my level of expertise.

How often do you donate blood? I haven't yet. [COLOR="purple"]I do plan on doing it, but I am skid dish of needles, so I will probably do it when I know I can have someone drive me to the hospital for my first time donating and then go from there. I am not against it. I just haven't done it.

Wedgiebondagebabe
01-08-2017, 10:45 AM
What was your best moment of 2016?

Easily the moment I got to go to Valencia on basically a full scholarship. It is my first international conference and it was an experience of a lifetime.

lotusdriver81
01-08-2017, 03:20 PM
Any fantasies you'd like to come true this year?

Wedgiebondagebabe
01-12-2017, 09:06 AM
Any fantasies you'd like to come true this year?

I do not really know an answer to this. That is why I have been putting the question off. I also put it off because when I first opened it I was on my phone instead of my laptop, so I wanted to answer it when it was easier to type. The fantasies I have all involve sexual things and honestly I am still a virgin so I am not ready for them to come true yet. I am not against tasks that involve my vagina and I will do some of them. I have fantasies such as wanting to be fucked by a fucking machine, suspension bondage, and other things. They either require having a partner, money, or being ready for them. I am not ready for them yet and I do not want to start this year with the goal of rushing into them when I still have so much to figure out about myself and my kinks. So as interesting as a question as this is, please do not think I am trying to avoid it, I just do not have much of an answer for you.

lotusdriver81
01-12-2017, 09:43 AM
I do not really know an answer to this. That is why I have been putting the question off. I also put it off because when I first opened it I was on my phone instead of my laptop, so I wanted to answer it when it was easier to type. The fantasies I have all involve sexual things and honestly I am still a virgin so I am not ready for them to come true yet. I am not against tasks that involve my vagina and I will do some of them. I have fantasies such as wanting to be fucked by a fucking machine, suspension bondage, and other things. They either require having a partner, money, or being ready for them. I am not ready for them yet and I do not want to start this year with the goal of rushing into them when I still have so much to figure out about myself and my kinks. So as interesting as a question as this is, please do not think I am trying to avoid it, I just do not have much of an answer for you.

Any answer is a good answer. Whats your ideal bondage situation at this point in your life?

Wedgiebondagebabe
01-12-2017, 09:58 AM
Any answer is a good answer. Whats your ideal bondage situation at this point in your life?

Honestly, I think some thing that will make me horny. But it depends. I do not like doing things to myself because I do not find the appeal in myself creating the situation. I find it better when someone else decides whats going on. So its not really an ideal tie, but the fact someone else is telling me what to do. Although it is always nice to have a male tied by the cock and balls.

lotusdriver81
01-12-2017, 10:02 AM
Honestly, I think some thing that will make me horny. But it depends. I do not like doing things to myself because I do not find the appeal in myself creating the situation. I find it better when someone else decides whats going on. So its not really an ideal tie, but the fact someone else is telling me what to do. Although it is always nice to have a male tied by the cock and balls.

What would you do to a male if you could?

Wedgiebondagebabe
01-12-2017, 10:05 AM
What would you do to a male if you could?

I would tie his cock and balls up like this. http://ladyjulianna.blogspot.com/2011/06/cock-and-ball-bondage-tutorial.html?zx=e5e0ef8394e430f8

Then I would tie him to a saint Andrews cross or something like it. I would then put a zipper of clothespins down either side of his chest and stomach. I would also put one clothespin on each nipple. Then I would sit cross legged in front of him and just lick the slit of his cock. Just enough to tease. Not enough to do anything. I would pull the clothespins when they are just about to be on too long.

lotusdriver81
01-12-2017, 10:06 AM
Have you ever gotten someone to do this tie?:p

Wedgiebondagebabe
01-12-2017, 10:07 AM
Have you ever gotten someone to do this tie?:p

Yes I have. A couple people actually. Well the cock and ball tie. I am half way to getting someone else to do it too.

lotusdriver81
01-12-2017, 10:08 AM
Yes I have. A couple people actually. Well the cock and ball tie. I am half way to getting someone else to do it too.

How does it make you feel? Guys doing this for you?

Wedgiebondagebabe
01-12-2017, 10:10 AM
How does it make you feel? Guys doing this for you?

I like it :o I do only task it to people that I play with some. Tasks for me to random strangers doesn't do anything, but when I give it to people I know and I play with, I like it a lot.

lotusdriver81
01-12-2017, 10:15 AM
I like it :o I do only task it to people that I play with some. Tasks for me to random strangers doesn't do anything, but when I give it to people I know and I play with, I like it a lot.

What else would you like to get guys to do?

Wedgiebondagebabe
01-12-2017, 02:06 PM
What else would you like to get guys to do?

I do not know. I like making them horny and not knowing when I am going to let them cum.

I like tying them up and being controlling.

I don't really know because I haven't been able to try these things out really.

lotusdriver81
01-13-2017, 04:19 AM
How has your week gone?

Wedgiebondagebabe
01-13-2017, 06:30 AM
How has your week gone?

Its been going alright. Im glad its almost over. I have a 4 hour test tomorrow and a 5-6 hour drive on sunday.

lotusdriver81
01-13-2017, 08:35 AM
What is the next kinky thing you'd like to try?

Wedgiebondagebabe
01-13-2017, 10:45 AM
What is the next kinky thing you'd like to try?

Well the next thing I am going to do is getting more used to anal.

lotusdriver81
01-14-2017, 04:12 PM
Well the next thing I am going to do is getting more used to anal.

What have you tried so far?

Matt:
01-14-2017, 04:45 PM
What one event in your life has made you the happiest so far?

What one event in your life disappointed you the most?

Do you think it's strange that there's no direct opposite word to disappointed? (that I could find anyway lol)

Wedgiebondagebabe
01-14-2017, 04:59 PM
What have you tried so far?

Ive only tried a lottle insertion with a plug and vibe.

Wedgiebondagebabe
01-15-2017, 03:51 PM
What one event in your life has made you the happiest so far?
Going to Chile. It really opened my eyes and inspires me to be more positive even though I am still working on that.

What one event in your life disappointed you the most?
Failing my drivers test twice on 3 different issues.

Do you think it's strange that there's no direct opposite word to disappointed? (that I could find anyway lol)

Impressed? Like you disappointed me and then you impressed me? I do not know. Google says pleased. Either way, it would be really strange if there was no word to exist because most of the time everything has an opposite in one way or another depending on how you look at it.

Matt:
01-15-2017, 03:58 PM
Impressed? Like you disappointed me and then you impressed me? I do not know. Google says pleased. Either way, it would be really strange if there was no word to exist because most of the time everything has an opposite in one way or another depending on how you look at it.

oh yes, Impressed would work, mental block lol

Wedgiebondagebabe
01-15-2017, 04:12 PM
oh yes, Impressed would work, mental block lol

No worries. I googled it. I have also been brain dead for the last 48 hours.

lotusdriver81
01-16-2017, 10:13 AM
Doing anything fun this week?

Wedgiebondagebabe
01-16-2017, 06:42 PM
Doing anything fun this week?

I will be doing the Secret Santa Rules and maybe some other things. I don't know.

Matt:
01-19-2017, 02:26 PM
Do you have any phobia's or anything your scared of?

Wedgiebondagebabe
01-19-2017, 08:49 PM
Do you have any phobia's or anything your scared of?

Im scared of failure. I put my life into succeeding and setting myself up for my dreams. Im scared its going to crash and my life will break down around me and I wont know what to do.

lotusdriver81
01-20-2017, 10:07 AM
How's your week been? Have you enjoyed it? Done anything interesting?

Wedgiebondagebabe
01-21-2017, 02:20 PM
How's your week been? Have you enjoyed it? Done anything interesting?

It has been long. I am just trying to settle in. I have just been extremely lazy. It has been alright, but nothing interesting has happened besides getting my new favorite necklace from a friends and blown off by another.

lotusdriver81
01-23-2017, 10:29 AM
You've been granted 3 wishes! What do you wish for?

No wising for more wishes lol!

Sain
01-24-2017, 05:26 AM
Do you run?

What would you do if a cashier gave you more change than you were supposed to get? Would you give it back, or just pocket the extra cash?

What's the most important political issue?

Wedgiebondagebabe
01-24-2017, 05:12 PM
You've been granted 3 wishes! What do you wish for?

No wising for more wishes lol!

A working laptop.
My business idea to work well.
Trump getting kicked out of office along with his VP and people acknowledging that we need to take care of this country and our natural resources. Business people arent taught how to take care of the environment.

Wedgiebondagebabe
01-24-2017, 05:14 PM
Do you run?

What would you do if a cashier gave you more change than you were supposed to get? Would you give it back, or just pocket the extra cash?

What's the most important political issue?

No I do not run. My ankles hate me.

I would give it back if I realized it.

I think anything involving womens rights and the environment are importabt, but thats not to say education and other things arent equally important.

lotusdriver81
01-26-2017, 02:53 PM
What was your favourite subject at school?

Wedgiebondagebabe
01-26-2017, 07:40 PM
What was your favourite subject at school?

I usually like a lot of things in the Math dept. I would probably be a good math teacher. I just love numbers. I also like doing dendrology which is the identification of trees. It is something that I just like doing out in the woods. SIde note to self... Tell my lab partner that we can do tree identification along the trails we plan to gps.... anyways. I also like studying the worlds protected areas and how different countries manage their public land or private land with public uses. It is really interesting to see how national parks are managed around the world.

lotusdriver81
01-29-2017, 07:04 AM
What was your favourite game at school?

Wedgiebondagebabe
01-29-2017, 09:04 AM
What was your favourite game at school?

Seven up was always so much fun.

lotusdriver81
01-29-2017, 11:52 AM
What was the worst thing about school?

Wedgiebondagebabe
01-29-2017, 11:58 AM
Not having enough time in a day to do everything and things being so computer dependent. Not having one really throws everything off even if it is only for a couple days. I mean I don't notice when I choose not to use my laptop for a couple days, but when I can't physically use it, its really hard and sets me back a lot.

lotusdriver81
01-29-2017, 12:07 PM
I've probably asked but, how big are your nipples?

Wedgiebondagebabe
01-29-2017, 12:18 PM
like nipple or the areola and nipple?

I would say my areola is like a half dollar coin. My nipple is the size of my pinkie finger.

lotusdriver81
01-29-2017, 12:19 PM
like nipple or the areola and nipple?

I would say my areola is like a half dollar coin. My nipple is the size of my pinkie finger.

How far do they stick out?

Wedgiebondagebabe
01-29-2017, 01:28 PM
How far do they stick out?

depends on if they are hard or not. When hard, they are about the same tall as they are wide.

pirahnna
03-09-2017, 10:45 AM
Which one of these words describes u:
Math
Creativity
Emotional intelligence
Hard working
Art

Wedgiebondagebabe
03-09-2017, 10:47 AM
Which one of these words describes u:
Math
Creativity
Emotional intelligence (are you a bachelor fan?)
Hard working
Art

I think its hard to pick one. I do have a math brain, but I do put a lot of hard work into most things I do. I also like to think I have my emotions under check. My creativity isnt the greatest, but I have some.

I guess I'll go with hard working because it means the most to me on that list.

pirahnna
03-09-2017, 11:30 AM
1.Introvert or Extrovert ?
2.you often decide by logic or your emotions ?
3.you have one week deadline to do something , now which one is your personality ?. 1) 4.you'll ignore whole the week and will do it on last moments . 2) you'll plan for this week and every day u will do some part of the task .
and the last question ...
5. Why you are so awesome ? :D

Wedgiebondagebabe
03-09-2017, 03:24 PM
1.Introvert or Extrovert ? I would say this depends on the situation, but more often then not I am an extrovert
2.you often decide by logic or your emotions ?
3.you have one week deadline to do something , now which one is your personality ?. 1) 4.you'll ignore whole the week and will do it on last moments . 2) you'll plan for this week and every day u will do some part of the task . [COLOR="purple"]definately the first one. I sometimes try to get ahead but procrastination is a huge enemy for me. 1-3am the night before something is due is prime time to get my brain in focus.
and the last question ...
5. Why you are so awesome ? :D
Thank you for the compliment. I do not know how to answer this because I do not think very highly of myself most of the time.